/nsunsg/ Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm General

"I want to bully Sakura" Edition

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azLpKvKBdHE
youtu.be/ZkzHe8Re3CQ
imgur.com/DMAb4zI
fanfiction.net/s/11384115/1/What-You-Wish-For
fanfiction.net/s/5005399/1/Delicious-Ramen
youtube.com/watch?v=w4srkndzvKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>forehead pokes are the most affection Sakura will ever receive

I mean real talk, do you think he's ever poked her forehead with his dick? Does he legit think that's what sex is?

btw, even though it looks like he's about to snap her neck in that image, Sasuke is whispering "I love you" (the super serious version nips use less).

I guess you can interpret that juxtaposition however you want.

If he did, it would make his relationship with Itachi a whole lot more fucked up.

It must be since they were able to have a child.

A "super serious version" of saying a simple "I love you"?

I wouldn't be surprised if he's done that before. But yeah they have a kid so he's stuck it in under some circumstance at least once. Or maybe it was really a turkey baster. Either way someone probably had to explain to sasuke where babies come from.

Someone probably had to explain it to Naruto, too. Seeing as how he somehow literally didn't know what a pregnant woman looked like.

I don't think Naruto could create his perverted jutsu and travel with Jiraiya, pervert extraordinaire, and not know how babies are made.

>page 9

A bit similar to english, but they add a word to mean SERIOUS romantic love. Saying the equivalent of the english "I love you" isn't so "simple" in Japanese culture or language. And the big word for it is taken very seriously.

To say that you like a person or thing (or to say a more "simple" I love you) you can say 好きです。(suki desu). Like in english this can range from "I like fried chicken" to "I like you...." (in a romantic confession sense) depending on context. So it is often translated as "I love you" if the context is right because it conveys the same idea.

To say you REALLY LIKE/"love" something you use 大好きです。(daisuki desu, literally the kanji for big and like/affection). Also like in english this can mean anything from "I LOVE fried chicken!" to a super serious "I love you" depending on context. (this is also the word Hinata uses when she confesses to Naruto before getting wrecked by Pain. Usually in confessions or even early stages of dating people use 好きです so she was pretty fucking serious.)

This ambiguity based on context isn't surprising because the Japanese hate being direct and the way language is used reflect that. But Japanese adds one more word which is 愛してる。(The kind of love that is SERIOUS and reserved for people, this is what sasuke is saying in the OP image, but without the kanji. This is also the kanji Gaara has tattooed on his forehead.)

Like they say in this video, even married couples in Japan rarely if ever use aishiteru. They take that word very seriously and it sounds super important.

youtube.com/watch?v=azLpKvKBdHE

So yeah this long-winded explanation is basically trying to say that Sasuke saying that in the OP image is pretty strange, imo.

Daiskui, Rog-kun

I like these designs. Sasuke looks like an old war vet who's seen too much. I like how it emphasizes the amputation. They hide it too much with the big cloak and empty sleeve. It's supposed to be some kind of sacrifice/atonement, right? So why not make it more obvious?

But he actually didn't. He didn't know that Kurenai was pregnant when he saw her, he thought she was just fat because she ate too much. So even if he knew that sex leads to pregnancy, he somehow didn't know that when women looked like that it meant they were going to have a baby. If he didn't know what pregnancy was I seriously doubt he could know that it's caused by sex.

Is that baby Yamato?

His retardation is very inconsistent

>he somehow didn't know that when women looked like that it meant they were going to have a baby
Jiraiya never did stick around in any one place for long enough.
Plus the last time he spoke with Kurenai it was back during the prelims when she told him that Hinata quivering in front of him and extending her healing balm thing was really, actually a gift for him. Plenty of time for someone to go full hamplanet in the meantime.
Why am I even trying to excuse this shit?

Very true. I think he was as retarded or not retarded as Kishi felt like making him. Mostly they made him retarded for jokes but then he would turn around and do something kind of clever. The only in-universe explanation for that is he was only pretending to be retarded.

>Why am I even trying to excuse this shit?
no idea, but it's human nature to try to make sense of inexplicable shit.

youtu.be/ZkzHe8Re3CQ
>You realize how cheesy an OP is when you understand it.

>Cheesy Nart OP's
my guilty pleasure.

>no-one will ever say your dick is cool

Actually, my wife did the other day (after saying it was cute. I corrected her with a light face-smurf)
It made me grin, thinking about that doujin.

>having a wife

W-what's it like being loved by someone else user?

>Someone has a wife in this general.
Liar!

only reason i'm still here, frankly.
You'll get yours one day, I'm sure

>You'll get yours one day, I'm sure
Normalfags talk. Don't tell him things like that. You'll crush him.

>you will never have a spouse to roleplay vanilla NH fucking with

not even.
She's a narufag too (thanks to me)
No regrets.

I doubt it, I'm pickier than someone with my looks has any right to be.

Kissless virgin reporting in

remember both Nart & Hina were once like you.
(except Nart as he kisses Sausage in chapter 1)

>She's a narufag too
D-do you ever roleplay as Naruto characters when fucking?
Have you ever cosplayed together?

imgur.com/DMAb4zI

Yeah but they weren't 20, I mean 20 is the new 40 bro, my life is practically already done.

na, we don't roleplay or cosplay. Maybe later on when we're older and bored of regular lovin'.
>that gif couple too cute

We're over 20. you're worrying about nothing. I know peeps in their 30's that ain't got anything serious going on relationship-wise.

It doesn't really bother me day to day, but the occasional reminder always throws me off for a while.
I worry that I'm rushing to the destination and not enjoying the journey

well if you're aware of it, then focus your mind on not worrying about it.
A year is a long-ass time.
A lifetime is even longer.
>"The race is long, and in the end it's only with yourself"

23 year old kissless virgin here Get on my fucking level.

Second child when?

>Ironically, would most likley not be kissless if spent less time lurking and/or posting on Veeky Forums kek

hopefully soon. We need that pink haired boy.

Nothing would make me happier
except maybe another NH kid with red hair, but I know that's just getting greedy.

when he gets back to his poor, lonely wife and practically abandoned daughter who hates him because he spends most of his life now aimlessley wandering around the world by himself for no reason?

Indeed. Maybe Sasuke can finally act like a father to at least one of his kids.

Not that guy, but same, but a year older.

I'm certain that if Sauce had a son he would have stayed or brought him along on his journey.

That kid looks fucking baller

yeah he reminds me of a soul eater character more than a naruto character.

Do you play Storm 4 together?

this reminds me: whatever happened to zetsuanon? This game got him laid, after all.

she's not great at vidya, she'll watch me play and act as a spotter sometimes.
>she likes the facebewk games

>Kiba never learns anything besides Fang over Fang
Why does Kishi hate Kiba so much? He just totally dropped him after Sasuke Retrieval

>He just totally dropped him after Sasuke Retrieval
Kishi pretty much dropped everyone after Sasuke Retrieval.

>Page 9
I'm gonna go out of my rule and post something totally not Naruto related.

>reading one of the fics on the rec list
>the one about bort and friends being transported to a shitty alternate reality
>alternate hinata and alternate kabuto's son is kurama's jinchuuriki and this universe's edgy little shitstain
>he sits down and tells bort his life story
>talks about all the fucked up shit he went through, how he tried to kill his cousin and then killed a girl at the academy.
>he decides that the hyuuga aren't to blame, it's Konoha that's fucked up and he's going to do something about it one day, in the most menacing way possible
>bort: "So... you want to become hogake?"
>edgy kid: "you could say that...."
holy kek my fucking sides. I wonder if the author intended that to be as funny as it came off as. the fic is pretty edgy (well this universe is) but it's proven to be entertaining so far, so I guess I'll keep reading for now.

Yeah, but at least most of the other Konoha 10 (or whatever they're called) got new abilities. Kiba just keeps doing what he did in the fucking chuunin exams

But most of them have the same abilities too.

>Konoha 10
It's Konoha 11. It is a term used to collectively refer to the members of four Konoha teams: Team 7, Team 8, Team 10, and Team Guy. Team 7's Sasuke Uchiha is not included in the group as he had defected from the village prior to its formation. Though the members appear in both the manga and anime and often work collectively in both medias, "Konoha 11" is only ever used in the anime.

Link?

Plus, is "Delicious Ramen on the rec list?

>act as a spotter sometimes
For what?
Enemy jutsus/ Supports?

fanfiction.net/s/11384115/1/What-You-Wish-For

reading because it seems to have a positive message and bort learning from his mistakes and trying not to be an edgy little shit and respect his dad more.

Also I don't know, go check the list? It doesn't ring a bell, though. If it's not there and you like it you should put it up. Link?

They're at least enhanced. During the Sound Four fights, all the fights showed off the shit they're capable of.

Choji became a giant, expanded his fists, and did shit other than become a ball like he had done earlier in the series.

Neji still mainly did the gentle fist and rotation shit but the fight showed off his genius whereas is had mostly been talked about rather than shown before.

Shikamaru did shadow strangulation (for the first time I think), and further showed that he was a tactical genius.

Kiba just did a bigger version of exactly what he did in the Chuunin exams.

>Link?
fanfiction.net/s/5005399/1/Delicious-Ramen

God, so edgy.
Is there such a thing as a non edgy Uchiha?
inb4 a dead one

>Is there such a thing as a non edgy Uchiha?
Sarada.

Oh yeah, this was posted a few times a while back. Lel, we should put it on the list.

It should be put under "Eldritch Nightmare" or something like that.

Going to sleep. Don't die on me in the next 6 hours

Cute.

Post Sauce next, is there one of him without horrible filters?

>Is there such a thing as a non edgy Uchiha?

Got any shota naruto?

OBITO UCHIHA WAS A FUCKIGN HERO

She was edgy but de-edgified.
Need I remind you "SHE'S NOT EVEN MUH MOM!" ?
Shisui and Itachi were the only good Uchihas.

well I grabbed them from NF and I think someone there said that these pics could be some add posters for Naruto in China, or something like that. I dunno.

>Shisui and Itachi were the only good Uchihas.
And Kagami. Don't forget about Kagami. He was Tobirama approved.

>Shisui and Itachi were the only good Uchihas
>guy whose ability could stop the coup and guy who murdered his entire clan women and children included because muh outoto
There are no good Uchihas.

It was for a Shanghai Exhibition

>On the chapter where the Hyuga's go full Uchiha on the village.

bump

guess everyone watching the euro final right now

Is it still on? Completely forgot about it

I was watching that and playing a game on my laptop.

It's over, Portugal won 1-0

Slept through the whole game damn.

youtube.com/watch?v=w4srkndzvKo

Full OST 3 has already been uploaded on jewtube.
Is there a torrent or DDL available somewhere?

Ronaldo got injured 20 minutes in. Portugal scored in second half of overtime.

Anyway back to Naruto why have we barely discussed #fixstorm4? I've only ever seen two people address it here. Should we add something to OP or wait for more official news?

AfroSenju still silent about that
i wonder when the NDA is going to be lifted...

He said 'when it's released' or something along those lines but I suppose you already know that. As for Afrosenju I don't know what to make of the guy. He seems decent but I can't make it through more than one of his videos because he's too loud, obnoxious and for lack of a better word too black. At least he still uploads videos of the game so I like him regardless.

>because he's too loud
he is black, duh

Except Neji's dead now lol

> little brother to Sarada
> he's a dude, so Sasuke pays attention to him
> trains him rigorously alongside Boruto
> outstrips Sarada by age 8, just to show her up

We all know it's a joke, right?
Bamco probably said something along the lines of "if you keep pushing this we'll sue you for copyright infringement for putting our game on youtube" or some shit.

I've seen nothing to imply this Afro guy's a dick. I honestly think we'll get spectator mode as a definite. Just hoping we won't have to pay for it.

I'm glad I decided to watch the Three Tails Appearance arc. It's a pretty fun arc.

Nah, since he is de facto PR Guy of Bamco
Thia.
Afro guy is chill nigga who happens to be weeb

Which episodes?