/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

EnvyUs.Taimou

hi lol

First for forced 50

nth for OTPs

>team mate insults you in competitive
>I immediately pick a troll hero like Symmetra on attack

When will they learn?

>Medic mains won't fucking follow me into 2v6s on the point.
>We lose because I can only carry as Soldier so hard.
VAVLVEBABS?!?!?! Where's my Medic that can fucking shoot a REAL gun and not this shitty syringe gun/crusader crossbow BS?

i dont even play this game anymore

why am i still here

Cloud9.Surefour

>you will never cuddle up with Mei on a cold night

>lucio that much taller than D.va

nice AU

Too busy killing the Winston you left me alone with for the 10th time

>Hero stacking is still allowed

At least the Twitch streamers of this game would be ranked 65 if they solo queued

the Twitch streamers of LoL belong in Gold V at most

I buy expensive skins only when I get good enough with a character am I the only one ? Just bought emerald for Pharah, when I'm better I'll take Anubis.

Is cheat detection not a thing in Overwatch?

Having one zenyatta on your team is a liability, having two zenyattas is a fucking insane broken cheese strategy.

Why is this?

Not when you're sponsored

Console faggot, I am Hawkmoth! I am giving you the power to nerf and buff any character you see fit to make your port of the game seem more superior! All I ask is you get Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous. Do we have a deal?

Jesus Christ...

>mobabbies still not fucking off

here is my genji for comparison, remember tht i have a REALLY BAD MOUSE guys, so if anyone is willing to donate me $$i i will happily accept so i can finally become a pro gamer

What am I looking at here?

Money detection is above.

Oh, I'm totally aware of that.

I just think they're a cute pair no matter what size they are.

Because the two Zenyattas can orb of harmony each other, aiding their survability.

Also because with two Zenyattas you have enough healing to skip out on mercy and lucio, and you have shittons of damage from the double discord.

D.va is taller than Lucio and Tracer. Fanartist should already know this.

You can't snap horizontally like that with FTH manually

>Korean
>Shipping with a nigger
Yeah, totally believable.

Get on my level

aimbotting
Fuck off racemixing nigger

You're looking at corruption.

>decide to make this a nice cozy overwatch sunday
>make no plans
>log in to game on PS4
>all my progress gone
>level one again while everybody else I'm matched with is level 20+
>mfw

FUCK YOU BLIZZARD I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH HOLY SHIT

She must so soft and hot, under that big coat...
> she will never give you a head in the morning to wake you up

Why do I get a better and smoother framerate at fullscreen than I do at minimum windowed resolution

I can't even make the window super small like I can in other games which kinda sucks

Nvm wrong person

>log in to game on PS4

koth is the most cancerous gamemode and it's not even close

i honestly think i refuse to play it until they fix overtime

You can with practice. But honestly that does look to precise to be believable. Like he snaps RIGHT to rein's head.

So imagine a game of KotH.
Imagining it?
Now imagine it goes to overtime.
Now
What if.
What if no players spawned during Overtime?

>> she will never give you a head in the morning to wake you up
>give you a head

just make it not refresh itself but just halt when people are on the point
easy fix

So when is the well deserved nerf for Mercy's rezz coming?

How is that going to help me get the Miraculouses

>playing on pc
>where its filled with aimbots and macros to increase burst fire dps and autodo roadhog combos and basically good players dont even play the game themselves

Aiming may be gimped on consoles, but it beats fucking playing with cheaters nonstop.

Why are you still alive

make it you get one more spawn, and I'm happy

GUYS PLEASE LOOK AT ME

I LIKE A FRENCH ANIMATION SERIES THAT HAS A GAY BAIT CHARACTER
AREN'T I UNIQUE
I WILL PROCEED TO POST ABOUT THIS CHARACTER IN A COMPLETELY UNRELATED POST ABOUT ANOTHER VIDEOGAME JUST TO SHOW EVERYBODY HOW UNIQUE AND INTERESTING MY TASTE IS

ALSO I'M SUPER GAY PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME BECAUSE I'M GAY (=NOT THE NORMAL THING TO BE) GUYS PLEASE I NEED ATTENTION

Cuddly little psychopath she is

Never?

t. Healslut main

with tracer and reaper nerfs

>overtime starts if the point is contested when the time ends
>overtime cannot be refilled
>contesting the point stops overtime from counting down

easy
fuccing
fix

I'm currently level 69 on comp is this top end comp? Can't tell since all stat sites have not been updated for like 3 days.

I've just got info that new summer skins will use their own currency that will only be available during the summer event or purchased directly from the cash shop, so farming coins atm is useless.

finally m1 zarya is back, genjis watch out

80 is top end

but there arent enough players on that rank so they keep playing vs. 50-60 and a few 70's

Is that so obvious? :^)

>Reaper nerfs

u wat

What if they reduced it to 3 cp?

t. shitter who got dumpstered by tracer

With the way Blizzard handles balance patches?
First they'll introduce the new support.
Then, when it turns out Mercy is still the best support in 90% of situations, they'll try to buff Zenyatta, and possibly Winston to push running mercy counters while improving another support.
A month or two after that fails to reduce how favored Mercy is, they'll nerf her.

thought so keep ending up vs twoeasy and others.

I've just got info that d.va will get a selfheal and increased movespeed while she shoots, so playing her atm is useless.

Why do you care? All the characters are the same whether you're level 1 or 1001.

Did you forget to take your meds today

Anyone else gets really turned on when the enemy zarya persistently shoves her giant charged up m1 in their face? moments like this make me wanna surrender and make her do with me whatever she wishes

Why can Mei contest a point when she's in icecube mode?

Why does roadhogs hook track you, visibly so if you're, say, under lucio's speed boost?

Why can roadhog pull you through very small spaces with said hook, even going so far as to pull you back round corners?

Why does matchmaking put sub level 20s on your team, while the other team is 60s with a sprinkle of star 20+'s?

Why does Winston have such shit damage, health, and maneuverability, while roadhog enjoys high health, high damage, and a self heal that can outheal most full team DPS's?

Why can Mercy's ult activate, then be heard vocally, so there's no chance to actually stop the ult from being finished because it's an instantaneous cast?

Why can said resurrected players by Mercy's ult contest a point while still invulnerable?

Why can't you use knockback (Pharrah's secondary, Lucio's secondary, etc.) on Bastions deployed form, yet Roadhog's hook can work against him just fine?

>Enemy team locks 3 tracers close to overtime
>Tracers sit in spawn and alternate dashing 5 feet outside their base to extend the timer while everyone gets their ults up
>They come through a Q spam a team kill to take back the game
>Call other people shitters

because I want to play competitive

Yea i cant contain my laughter when she starts swinging her high energy M1 like a lightsaber and i slowly drift into insanity because i know this game is already over.

No, but I'm turned on by Tracer's screams of pain.

(You)

>implying overtime isn't broken

t. shitter who bought this game fucking yesterday

Literally just switch to 3 torbs lmao

I enjoyed Overwatch but then I picked Winston and It's even more fun.

>leap on to all these faggot Torbs and Widows.
>just follow them holding left click
>shield the bros.
>go into king kong mode and smash Mercy's petite butt around.
Time to get ready for Season 2 Winston main desu.

>Why can Mei contest a point when she's in icecube mode?
Because she would reset the contest timer regardless after she exits the ice block, you dumb idiot.

quick play is nigh unplayable since they added comp

>all the shitty western potato-faced fanart of this game

It should be illegal to draw female characters unless you're a Jap.

WHY AM I SO TOXIC AND IMMATURE FUCK
tfw my own toxicity makes me play like shit FUCK

>Implying you could send three people back to spawn to switch, walk back, and level 2 your turrets without them capping over the 3 people you left behind

tracers and tracer sympathizers need to leave

couldn't several Mei's walls take care of this ?

i love raping angela ziegler! today i had a game on temple of anubis, i played winston, jumped in and destroyed her on point A, then went straight to their spawn, hid behind the columns and bricks, and stalked her like a serial killer-rapist

Korea does excellent

What's wrong with it? I'm playing it right now and it seems fine

>Can sit on the point, invulnerable to knockback and damage, for about 5 seconds, delaying the round end with the other team being unable to do anything about this
>>'Because she would reset the timer after she exits'

If that were the case, then fine, you can do something about that by knocking her the fuck back once she's out, but for now she can just sit pretty on the point, invulnerable.

Meant for

You've accustomed yourself to be like that

There's no need to be toxic in Overwatch

Althought BMing is for the kool kidz and allowed

>Why does Winston have such shit damage, health, and maneuverability
Winston is fucking busted. He's designed to pop behind the back lines and kill squishies but what happens? He can't kill Lucio through his passive heal, Mercy flies away, Widowmaker can outright kill him with rifle headshots, Hanzo can just scatter arrow on the ground, Zenyatta can melt him, any other tank in the game can 1v1 easily...

Guys how do I become cancer? Main Hanzo?

you dont play to win

you play for the lootboxes

It's just that you have a filter with japs where weebs who bother to scour Pixiv for content only bring back the good stuff but they found lots of garbage on the way.

this

Feed on an entitled healer rage, it's one of the best food.

So what the fuck do you suggest, that they completely change the way her ice-block ability works, rather than change the way overtime works because it's constantly being abused?