/lolg/ - League of Legends General

OT The Champ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/5608474/chapters/16925404
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to enslave Sona, keep her penned up like livestock and milk her everyday, then ill wait until she's mind broken into being a hucow and impregnate her repeatedly for the rest of her fertile years so that she produces lots of milk and lots of babies!

still stands

I don't think i have ever had a nice experience with a vayne in ranked, when can everyone ban one champ?

Finished the smut VxV scene and shoved it in Pawns somewhere.
archiveofourown.org/works/5608474/chapters/16925404

Xth for fabulous cis white men.
Worship your nearest one when you can.

Tfw

Anyone wanna buy me a mystery?

Jax for best fuck buddy!

that other feel when

Some of you guys are alright, don't play ranked tomorrow

come on dude
jungle aatrox is pretty ok
top aatrox is a good splitpusher
mid aatrox is fun

Who is the lewdest male champ in league?

illaoi

How do I put the S+ in banana slut specifically Healslut?

you can literally get chests by getting s on whatever random champs you haven't played before in normals once a week.

Not gonna happen.

is germany really that full of homos that sjokz cant find a proper dicking in 6 years?

drop from plat2 then get this game

fun times i fucking hate people

git gud at placing your Es and consider roaming to cockblock ganks in mid

butterface

What a gigantic faggot worthless sack of bones

Holy shit Japhet. Kill yourself.

Im in almost the exact same situation but I have to wait entire weeks before I get one chest available.

I have been genuinely cheated by Riot twice and I will share how it went down. I was on a two week suspension which expired a couple days ago. When I went to log in I found my account permanently suspended with no game time at all in between, and they notified me with this weird fucking e-mail from a time when riot didn't have such a strict penalizing system, but they've proven to me how far they will go to protect a faulty banning method.My first instinct, submit a ticket to explain what happened and I got a response from a support staff member who's name I will remember forever, and he said he would be more than happy to return my account to me unbanned for this, provided I answer questions to verify my ownership. I could not believe it.

Overturning a perma ban? Is it really possible? I answered all the questions, never posted a response in a threatening or passive aggressive tone, and after another round of questions I have been waiting for a response from them until now. They deleted my account, no more permanently suspended my username pass are not recognized at all, which I know I am definitely typing in correctly. Riot confirmed they made a mistake and attempted to delete any trace of it by deleting the account. This may scream conspiracy to you but this is a 100% true recap of events over the last few days. Im going to submit a recovery account request to explain all of this but I wouldn't be surprised if they never get back to me. This might be the worst video game company to ever exist, and they will get away with it because nobody could care less about what happened to one account even if its the truth.

This will be my last day on /lolg/ I feel really fortunate to be freed of the addiction to this thread and this game, peaked at plat 4 this season but now the dream is probably dead. Hope you all never have to experience what I did with this video game

>rank 6 Braum
>which means at least a couple of S ranks

How do you Braum? Every time I try to Braum, I end up getting either A+, or I was useless the entire game. Do you go aggressive, or focus on protecting your partner?

Kill yourself.

>Be a raging faggot in a videogame
>"WAAAAH WHY WONT THE COMPANY CATER TO ME THEY SUCK"
Good riddance

Jhin

why? you get one new charge per week. you can also batch them up and do a few chests every few weeks.

>posting no details
post on reddit and/or kys

I don't understand this meme

Holy shit that fucking sucks dude. Hey, you are free now. Go to the gym, meet some chicks, idk.

Is that armaa guy here?

Yeah exactly. I get one new charge a week. and I get about 4-5 key frags a week, meaning there's plenty of key frags and nothing to do with them.

kys faggot

You try whatever you can to get contact with the people responsible for that and ask about the status of your account. What's your summoner name?

Janna - i got cause someone tyler1 down the line after i got a double kill in mid when roaming

braum - premade while playing aggresive as fuck and took kills while trying not to die just take picks and run like a bitch (friends didnt give a fuck)

Hmm.. I wonder why is this game so popular

> #
>kys faggot
Kill yourself

based torb with the ass-level cam

stop shitposting please

Stop playing LoL so much.

I can't quite put my finger on it

you get 4-5 key frags the first week and then very few key frags the next few weeks because the chance of key frags dropping lowers significantly as you get key drags and then resets once a month. it's tuned for frequent players to complete about 4 keys a month.

i've gotten every chest available (well, sometimes i batch them up) and complete 3-4 keys per month, and i still have a few chests unopened (because of the initial charges).

I've seen more teemos this month than I have in my entire 4 years of playing this game
I'm not complaining about it that hard, I do love playing pantheon and it's impossible to lose panth into teemo so I'm happy about that
but why?

can anyone link me to the VERY FIRST league of legend GENERAL from VG?

the same applies to league faggot

but also can just play normal protect your adc always and just ult bitches and stun bitches and block dmg for days

free rotato weeko

zac is freelo guys

>i just did well in a game as x champion
>x champion is freelo guys!
fucking hate this meme

This isn't /btbg/, you only post this shit in dead generals. Overwatch already lost a piece of it's players after that competitive shit. I still play it though.

The one time I got an S rank, it was with Janna, and it was only because a Kalista carried me. Is there any hope for me getting any other S ranks?

sure if I had nothing left to live for

I'm not asking them to appeal to flamers, but not event toxic people should be fed misinformation by Riot, then given false hope which they couldn't do and finally deleting my account to cover it up lmao

I thought about it but they're even worse than you guys. Here's the only other evidence I saved, ticket that shows I was in the middle of a ticket w support staff member MyNameIsJickoy, but I didn't save the conversation, I really didnt have seen a move like this coming

I lift while my gf does cardio, and we jog a lot but thank you

getting good

sadly, he isn't

but that is true man
zac is op now in jungle

Okay. I'll do that.

I wasn't telling you to kys. I asked for your summoners name.

If she was fertile the first guy that saw her would have taken her from the orphanage.

NA: immianicetomeetu

If the recovery account ticket dosen't get a response I'll make a dummy account just to explain again to another staff membr, but I don't see else can be done.. im not just gonna walk up to riot HQ and ask to see a manager

Sorry I didn't notice that lol

Who are you going to prom with lolg?

>they're even worse than you guys
and that is why you are complaining about x and then not doing y when doing y is the only way with even a remote possibility to attract attention. go post on leddit and hope you get enough sympathizing ears to upboat it.

> randomly bann accounts with some shitty algorithm
> still allow ELO boosting which made plat absolute hell

>win lane, team wins lanes too, enemy team surrenders at 20
>lose lane, team loses lane, team never fucking surrenders and drags the game out for 60 minutes
why does this happen
I'm not buying skins until this doesn't happen every other fucking game
fuck you riot

I keep rolling

Jared is the only one for me

Marine get

60 minutes is more than enough for a comeback

Where have you been for the past couple weeks? There was literally a mass elo boosting banwave barely a month ago

Oh wait you're probably just a "muh team" shitter and haven't actually played with a real boosted player

Let's see who I get.

I'd want to go with marine because he's so comfy and nice

I need that fat Jinx booty

>have a rather good game at supp
>after game jungler invites me for another one
>enter lobby
>I am the only one invited
>sweatingman.jpg
>he asks where I am from.
>asks me if I have skype/ts
>"you played well last game"
>sperg out
>alt+f4
Somebody just kill me please.

Jinxanon pls

roll

Nah i just think he's really qt, strange and fun which makes me excited about him, i love him..

he's not but he's fun

runic echoes zzportal for optimal fun

i want a cute boy

pudding pls

dead game?

Welp, getting ready to play Poppy again. It's time to have fun no-selling everything with R.

literally the worst, I wanted 4 or 9

I love Lissandra !

I have, my acc name is Neo Metalsonic EUW I posted it here sometime, it currently sits at D2 18lp.

I spend a large amount of games in plat 2 to diamond 5 this season and it was loaded with people who just did not belong. On enemy team and allied team. I'm not talking about bad game bad but bronze / silver decision making bad. And then sometimes I got up against people who had obvious smurf / booster stats on their champions. It was a huge mess.

This is why you want to get D3+ early in the season otherwise you're just going to get a lot of games where there is someone boosted.

The real solution is permabann on boosted people their accounts. But I don't trust Riot being capable of actually banning the right people.

Trying again.

He's one of the best gankers in the game
If you aren't good enough to play turbocancer like Nidalee and Lee Sin then he's available as someone easy to play who is capable of snowballing any lane of your choice.

>Go 7/5/7 and get S-
>Go 6/0/6 and get S-
I don't like this game anymore.

>wanting to meet sweaty girls

are you a girl?

please no fuckboys

>mspudding being the only good choice

why dont qts like this game?

Why people always reefer to this
Yes

Posting best rioter!

>numale glasses
>numale beard
>fat

cuck/10

girls are generally more into weird twinks

gay men wants the bara tiddies and ass

How do you know if you've gotten a chest from that hero? Or does that refresh every week?

I got an S- here.

The system is shit.

>numale beard

It's full-face, groomed, and trimmed user. Numales typically have scraggly shitshows

go to your profile and click on champions. the ones you've gotten a chest from have a fancy border around them. it resets every season.

TEN
E
N

BANS
A
N
S

WHEN?
H
E
N
?