Official twitter accounts:
twitter.com/TOUKEN_STAFF
twitter.com/tkrb_ntr

Game rips:
pastebin.com/zTh3WAfk

Artbook scans: mega.nz/#!CN4HCYxS!ysBUl56dooRevfriIm2eU5-X2YkYin6vmY3DQpnWkVw

Touken Ranbu GFC Anthology full volume:
mega.nz/#!6FcjRRwZ!-Xkr2CNSI0nSgbTEpk3mmpu4FHt6N-0rlSaXLmlrYtU

We died last thread cause there was no shitposting.

Therefore we must shitpost.

sasuga /blog/

Sorry /blog/, I was lifting

The only legit general I know deader than this is /4ccg/

When's Yomi gonna do some Touken Ranbu art?

/smtg/ was pretty bad until IVF came out.

is there a way to explain the appeal of "normal/average guys"?

gap moe doesn't quite fit at all

/eagg/ and /jrpg/, may they rest in piece

They're refreshing, there's very little drama about them, nobody else is chasing after them, and they're usually good, selfless types.

TMGS3 had pretty decent secret guys

I'm not sure exactly but there is something comforting in the everyday aspect that can give a sense of security?

Sometimes I get sick of all the wish fulfillment and want the type of romance that could happen in real life.

You're in the wrong hobby.

Just because they're """""average""""" doesn't mean that you can find them in real life

Average 2d people are cute, I really would love a male version of love plus. The girls in love plus are so comfy

Touken Ranbu Anthology Chapter 15
mega.nz/#!6R120IyK!3zUTaImjessSSVS1J8cxscJw4JZ3toNsQKI5tnc7sOw

>no game where you play as a girl that help a neet to get out and socalize

Does everyone here actually not play any games and just complain about things they know nothing about?

So there's a game? I can finally be Misaki from WTNHK?

Please compile all the links for the next volume when it's completed so I can include it.

Try TMGS2.

Here's one.

Will post a complete .rar again when we're one, but we still have some chapters to go.

I completely forgot about him. Too bad TMGS2's translation reads so clunky

They are breaking the 4th wall.

Are 朽ちゆく花 & 終の棲み家 the grail of Mebius tokutens or something? I see a lot of love for them on moon twitter and it got me curious.

I'm surprised it's not a thing already.

I've never seen or heard of them going nuts with packaging. However I've also only seen their packaging in relation to CDs. I can at least say they're not like Suruga-ya's infamous bullshit packing.

Anyone hear of this?
Excellent. Thank you.

I don't think anybody can top surugaya.

>7/27

We need more.

I didn't like the haircut he got.

I think it was supposed to be that "I'm a changed person" thing.

>Are 朽ちゆく花 & 終の棲み家 the grail of Mebius tokutens or something? I see a lot of love for them on moon twitter and it got me curious.
they're just considered Senge's must-reads/listens.

though my personal favorite is the shiryou poem.

Because it was too different or because you thought it was ugly?

I didn't like the look of the new haircut, but his sincerity about it was really adorable.

I'm a bit out of the loop with swords but, is the 4koma over? I didn't see anything new after the compilation book. I kinda miss it, it was pretty funny.

>MC-chan you look tired are you okay
>Don't worry about me I'm fine, I have to keep working hard!
>Collapses with a fever in the next scene

>they don't know about /bsg/

Any boy that isn't realistic or normal in the least is automatically too stupid for me to like.

So you don't like any boy in any game.

Read again, senpai. If a boy has at least a little bit of realism in his personality and/or appearance I'll be willing to go after him. But if it's something like idolshit or DiaLovers, it's not for me.

Isn't this a BL manga? About the omegaverse or something.

You couldn't sound more pretentious if you tried.

Google tells me it just got a drama CD.

>

Nope, user is right. It's omegaverse.

I don't think I'll ever understand the appeal of mpreg.

Did I ever say it wasn't? Do you have reading comprehension?

I finished one route in Dot Kareshi. The music was great, the UI too, the art was light and looked neat, actually, but everything else was utter shit. My favorite thing about the game was the setting. What really disappointed me was the lack of CG variations. Overall I give it a 6/10. I hope the other parts and the guys in them are better. I may play the other routes first.

I didn't intend to sound pretentious, sorry. I just shared my opinion. If you like the opposite of what I like I don't care at all and won't judge you for it.

ginger-records.jp/gop/rom/
There's a drama CD.

Apparently not, my mistake

I am curious, I'll admit

Seems to be a common thing with westerns, especially Burgers.

So, none.

Sorry, I just shared my opinion. I just like something different. But yeah, I don't like some of the games you discuss here, they just don't catch my attention. Is there something wrong with that?

None of these games are in any way realistic.

DiaLovers is one of the most realistic otome games because you're more likely to get raped and murdered irl than you are to find love because it doesn't exist.

otome game with cheating manwhore, creepy old guy, cocky black guy, and mumbling neckbeard when

I want an otome game with exclusively indian men that cannot speak english well and are constantly getting into shouting fights with their fiances so that the white neighbors call the cops at three in the morning

Don't you have a tumblr to post in

What upset you.

If you compare a bunch of sadistic asshole vampires with a bunch of normal, although archetypal schoolboys, well yes, there's some realism in a few games. That's the "realism" I'm talking about.

this general is mildly disgruntled by mostly everything, don't pay it too much mind

Neither are realistic. One just upsets you more than the other.

One feels more natural than the other. Also it helps if the guys look normal. I guess I just like normal, "vanilla" stuff.

There's nothing natural about the situations presented in any of these games.

For a moment there, I thought Cream Pie got made into a series.

Especially considering how shit otome MCs are 99% of the time.

>I've never found love irl and now I'm a pessimistic asshole
This is not your blog.

>getting offended by a post with that tone on Veeky Forums

For you, maybe.

FUCKING NORMALFAGS

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Aren't you better suited to /evn/ or something?

this is the general for otome games, you realize

And it sounds like they'd prefer western otome games.

I didn't say anything because the whole conversation has been silly, but people are paying way too much mind to a person's way of saying "this is what crosses my suspension of disbelief"

it's a slow day, but it's not that slow

That's because it's retarded to say about dating sims.

And I'm suggesting they look for western otome games. How does your post relate to mine?

Sorry, I meant more that there are way more japanese games that have believable characters within the scope of the story, especially in comparison to western games, unless you are EOP.

I would hardly say that DL is the standard for character writing in otoge

they probably took offense because western otome games are shit.

Interestingly, their quests to be realistic is partially what leads to them being shit.
That, and being statements on political correctness more than anything else.

Are there any non-Asian otome games that aren't shit?

Not really. I liked Aloners, even though the art wasn't very pleasant, and there's only a single hero. Re:Alistair is barely decent.

Western VNs just aren't very good in general. Writing talent seems to be more interested in other indie games, and most people can't write romance to save their lives.

At the risk of being called a filthy EOP, Aloners was good. The art might be shit, but the plot was enjoyable for the most part.

Honestly speaking, I've never even tried playing one.

I wish Starry Sky wasn't boring.

Are there any games based off Chinese zodiacs?

>The root of his problems was his dysfunctional parents

Why do you lurk?

To ease the darkness in my soul

Because /blog/ is the only place where I can like homoshit, otomeshit, swordshit and everything with predominantly cute boys without the exaggerated fangirls that roam in every single piece of media like it.

I wish /y/ was more like /u/ instead of just a picdump board. I'm sad at what could've been.

Since there's no fame, looks, nor intelligence, etc. involved, when you like the character you can really just like him for being "him", if you get what I mean.
It's like focusing on the little things that he does, and it would be generally more down-to-earth.

The sample voice was really comfy.
Sadly can't find rips.

>little things

Like eating. I find that terribly cute.

>no fame
I really like going for thirsty idol-types, but I hate all those plots with fangirls and "scandal". What's the point of dating someone famous if you can't even show off.