NA: [NTR]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000007315/
EU: [NOFUN]: eu.wargaming.net/clans/500011239/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1dC422Q0x7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for lewd.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dC422Q0x7U
reminder that RN ships are the most chaste loyal and courteous battleships ever made, and that nazi ships will be bad

>non-meme OP

Good job user.

Let's play a game.
We are going to convince ourselves that a ship) is balanced in wows.

I will go first
>MOSKVA
>This ship is balanced because it has a massive citadel or so according to WG

moskva is also balanced because it's hard to hit things with, those shells fly far to low. they need to speed up the shell velocity

So /wowsg/ will WG give KGV her original sea lord Churchill approved 9 16in gun design or the irl 10 14in guns?

Its can have longer AA range than any other ship in the game, but it has bad AA. So its balanced. Its also big, so vulnerable to plane strikes. )))))

>longer AA range than any other ship in game
What?

And now im in a game with 5+ t9+ DD per team. Fuck my life.

Ah, the good old days :^)

it's base LR AA is 5.7km, While Des Moines has 5.0.
So with both upgrades it will have 8.2 as opposed to Memes 7.2

Not to mention that CV is buffed so hard in 056 that every fucking person is playing CV. Moskva is having a bad time surviving the swarm of planes)))))))))))))

It's gunna get even worse when WG buffs us fighter dps in 5.9. sky is gunna be filled. how can WG be so disconnected from their player base carriers are op as fuck.

Ship is balanced, because for a battleship it's secondaries are shit.

What a nice Nelson.

rod-nee is a cute

Raptor and Anu, I just sent you your tracking numbers via the forums. You should be receiving your wallscrolls tomorrow.

why didn't you post them here?

P.S. I have my home address on the labels so that if things fuck up, at least it'll make it back to me. I trust you guys to not do stupid shit with my address.

Some people are antsy about personal details being posted, even if it's only the destination city.

Thanks bby.

t Anu

Cute boys.

Should I use HE on my Hipper or just AP everything?

Side question: what's the optimal play style for this ship?

The "Sell" button.

>ammo
Standard cruiser ammo rules apply to Hipper, really. You may consider using AP at long range for the occasional troll plunging fire citpen, but for every one of these, you'll get like 30 0-dmg bounces.

>optimal play style
Inebriated and crying.

>30 0-dmg bounces
not in the hipper. It will reliably pen BBs at long range, 4-6k damage on average. Cit pens are rare though.

Sounds like someone wants pizza

How do you allchat quick messages?

>it will reliably pen BBs at long range

>try to buy some dubloons to retrain captains
>paypal transaction fails for no reason
>do it directly through my card
>"your bank does not authorize international transactions"
>just bought Warspite on Thursday and everything worked fine

????????

>being this shitty in the hipper

looks like some romanian( jake ) stole your card and maxed it goy. just use your debit like a good boy :^)

You're the shitter here if you think German AP "pens well"

don't bother with him. naziboo autispara's are incapable of playing this game well

I played the Hipper a bunch pre-buff with an average damage of approximately shit and a win rate of about fuck me.

Picked it up to try the changes and also train a captain for the German BBs.

It's a lot better than I remember (per stats card, all Hipper matches). The acceleration upgrade is so useful, it's much easier to dodge shots with speed than your terrible turn rate. HE does respectable damage finally, and it's useful to switch often based on your target. Always AP on any broadside battleship at nearly any range. If you're not often landing ~4k AP salvos on a broadside target even at max range, its your aim that's bad, not the guns.

Against cruisers, learn to hold your shots for those AP salvos, it's worth it. One 15k double citadel+ is better than 4 2k single penetration hits.

>announce to report any higher tier below me on the scoreboard if we lose
>end up reported three times

When will they learn?

Even Königsberg and Nürnberg will do this. Are you silly?

Post stats then. Show me how Hippper is a good cruiser and not massively outclassed by Atago/Mogami

it's OK, no one will judge you if you can't play Eugen-chan

Thanks for the input mate. I'll see what I can do with hipper's HE. :P

This is fun

I'll be over here with my Atago getting 8k HE salvos while you plink off my bow with your shitty AP

O and I can heal too nigger

>tfw 11 win streak with div mates

T-thanks goys

>8k salvo

You don't actually own an Atago.
Anyway, is it me or does the nippon 203 mm HE seems to be far weaker than before, with a lot more bounces and 0 damage shots ?

It's pretty easy to get 10k HE salvos on fresh BB superstructure.

>with a lot more bounces
HE doesn't bounce

>get a tier 10 game in my Tirpitz
>Yamato sitting broadside at 10km is immune to AP shells from my and a Montana
>deletes the Montana through his bow
>Zao's sitting at 19km invisifiring lighting 2 fires each salvo
>Des Moines tries to ambush one around an island
>it just torpedoes him while angling and bouncing all of his shells
>Hakuryu basically just deletes our Midways squadrons

why would anybody ever play that tier

Well, when they still have AA on them it's easy to strike 5-6k salvo, 8k seems too high for an Atago though.

I was using the term improperly, what i meant was non damaging hits.

>moving goalposts this hard
I said shooting AP at BBs at long range, not at cruiser bows.
Also, don't be so butthurt.

meh, i can pen Yamato broadside in my Hindenburg when i get within 13 km.

I'm butt hurt because I grinded to Hinden and some faggot is trying to tell me German AP pens well. It has the worst normalization and Krupp values in game so fuck right off. When you actually pen you do great damage, but that doesn't mean it pens well.

idk what to tell you senpai I get them with regularity at the beginning of matches on both BBs and cruisers

>13km
At which point Yamato can easily delete you.
And Des Moines can do this too, while doing more damage and having a smaller profile too.

Hipper is good for ______.

Anal sex.

The question is, why has no one ever raised the issue of shit krupp and normalization for botes which are supposed to rely on AP?

Which botes do I name my Pokemon in Pokemon Go after?

Fugg man, when i was young pogemon wasn't a weeb bait with animu characters

Because a Hipper that can pen at any angle is called OP as all fuck. USN cruisers get good AP normalization because they have retarded shell arcs and its difficult to reliably hit cruisers past 12km

The only good things about German cruisers are good velocity guns and high AP damage. Your high speed shells give little time to react but after an enemy angles you're SOL.

jej

New Konigsberg is breddy gud.

Nagato is good or _______.

Nukes

AA effects gone again?

Sell Farragut y/n?
What are the high points of later USN DDs?

Y
Get Jap DDs again.

So I went nuts and spent 40 yurobucks on ringing muh shipfu. How badly did I fuck up?

No reason not too. It's an enjoyable enough ship, but you could club harder in a Nicholas against lower tiers.

Everything from Mahan up is a high point.

It's an excellent ship, arguably one of the best cruisers in the game, and tier 8 prems go a long way towards credit/freexp grinding.

However, you fucked up because you bought a high tier premium without having any experience at those tiers.

Atago's a good ship, but it's pretty brazen when you've barely played any games. It might be a waste if it turns out that this semen slurping shipfest is not for you, but it is your money and WG doesn't really do backsies.

Atago is a god tier silver earner so long as you have a decent commander - which you don't

I highly recommend getting to Aoba and trying to unlock Demo Expert at the very least before using Atago.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Don't forget that because the atago is a premium ship you can put any of your cruiser commanders in it to train them up, without having to retrain them. It also makes it so their skills work while retraining.

Raping cruisers and destroyers with secondaries.

Already meming with Hatsu.

>Everything from Mahan up is a high point.
I guess I'll sell her then. I'll rebuy Clemson if I want to go clubbing.

>armor

heheheh

Don't forget, never sail broadside to a cruiser/battleship. Or your 40k hp will be gone fast. This applies to every cruiser

Hotel isn't immune to 16" guns at 10km.

It's immune to idiots at all ranges, though. Get good.

>15" AP shells repeatedly hitting at the waterline and doing no damage at around 10km

?????

>16 = 15

?????

Is this before or after the Essex/Midway nerf?

>get a tier 10 game in my Tirpitz

Also those guns have essentially the same penetration at that range.

What 3-point skill should I put on bottlesheeps? Haruna specifically. I don't play them much.

High Alert seems only vaguely useful, it's like 8 seconds off
Vigilance... just use WASD hacks
Superintendent? I've never had a game where I could use a 5th healpot

Then the only conclusion is that you missed his vertical armor because youre a shitter and because tirpitz has fucking trash sigma

Superintendent, because it's the least shitty.

Atago is crazy good. But I recommend you try to get some experience in at least Furutaka/Aoba before playing her.

*heavy breathing*dess

>1.8 sigma
>trash

Where is the one of Hotel driving?

Superintendent because it can be occasionally useful especially for aggressive BBs.

HA is kinda shit and vigilance can be made up for by other things, namely a brain and common sense.

As far as the extra healpot is concerned, it's better to have it and not need it rather than to need it and not have it.

>4x2 with fuckjing 1.8sigma
>Not utter trash

Have you just never played an accurate ship before?

:(

its fine desu senpai

Amazing teams today

Don't have it saved on my phone sorry

sounds like you're just shit fampai

>terpitz has good accuracy toovarish don't worry about it
>4x2 is fein goy son't worry about it german BB's will be op

My personal quest to become the top player in at least one ship is progressing steadily. Those top four's stats are really scary, though.

Which ship? Also, it doesnt count until you get into the top 1 for 100 battles.