Fewer ebin memes edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them

Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /xbxg/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Color Splash's story may make you cry: mynintendonews.com/2016/07/07/nintendo-says-that-paper-mario-color-splashs-story-may-make-you-cry/
「!」Protect Me Knight 2, "Gotta Protectors," releasing for the NA eShop on July 21st: youtube.com/watch?v=EWLMfltrG2A
「!」Miyamoto gives update on Pikmin 4 and shifting priorities: nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-gives-update-on-pikmin-4-shifting-priorities/
「!」New aids Pokémon Salandit revealed for Sun and Moon: youtube.com/watch?v=LJ2sin-c3Kk
「!」DLC characters for Hyrule Warriors leaked: nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-legends-upcoming-dlc-characters-seemingly-outed/
「!」New Pokkén character to be revealed: nintendoeverything.com/new-pokken-tournament-character-teased-for-july-14-reveal/
「!」New Pokémon announced! Snoop Dogg included!: nintendoeverything.com/pokemon-sunmoon-official-art-and-details-for-the-new-pokemon/
「!」Federation Force amiibo Support detailed: ign.com/articles/2016/06/21/metroid-prime-federation-force-amiibo-support-detailed
「!」Rhythm Heaven Megamix is **AVAILABLE NOW**: youtube.com/watch?v=B-4YoppQ6NM
「!」The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild announced: youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE
「!」"NO FEMALE LINK" says Eiji Aonuma: gamespot.com/articles/why-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-wont-have-a-female-he/1100-6440862/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/s7S77ckc
Wii U - pastebin.com/hPDcJam1

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Reminder to ignore Veeky Forums shills and babt

You forgot to add /nintyg/ to the title

It still comes up in the search with "nintyg" thanks to the discord.

No excuse, just lucky.

Oh well that works too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, anyone playing Monster Hunter Generations yet?

I clicked on this thread because of Cooking Mama.

Post more Cooking Mama.

I'll see what I can finagle, famalam

THEY ARE COVERED GODDAMN IT.

She looks weird as shit with that big body there.

YAs.

>big body

Well here's another odd size bit..

It's hard to find dirty Mama stuff that's not too dirty to post here...

>She could eat her upper torso in one bite

Now that's my kind of stew.

Why was Mama so popular anyways? It's shovelware.

So when does the Nintendo discussion start?

I dunno. How's Kirby Planet Robobot? I was thinking of getting it.

Haven't picked it up yet. Also, I haven't played a kirby title since the N64. I've been back and forth on Bravely Second. I heard it was just more of the same as Bravely Default, which I just finished 24 hours ago.

It may have been shovelware, but it was a neat way to do a bunch of mini-games in a cute wrapper.

Monster Hunter Generations leaked. Have you been playing/seen footage yet?

Why did you take my memes away?

The art is cute and decent.

>haven't played a kirby title since the N64
You missed the best ones on GBA, and SS Ultra.

So, I just recently (on the 4th) saw the trailer for Breath of the Wild, and I'm excited.

I heard ninty did like a full day at e3 on it, JUST using the demo with the towns removed, and there wasn't anyone repeating what anyone else showed off.

Yeah all that footage is in the Nintendo channel too, they did try to focus on different stuff each time though.

Why would being shovelware prevent it from being popular? That's not what makes it popular, it's marketing. You could literally take a shit and make it popular if you have proper marketing. Proper marketing can make the entire world want a piece of your shit.

Exactly.

Just look at the presidential race in the US.

>city of france

Hi I am b it c oin. How are you? I'm sideways today, but we are long term hodlers so I doesn't matter

Hi I'm an average nintyg user and I dont even own $100

Hi I'm Nintendo I don't innovate

Hi I'm Gor I like sandwiches

SANDVICHES?!?!

I don't know, even Apple has a hard time marketing the iWatch.

The nx we be a fitness watch with arg to buy pokemon skins.

So, is this like, post e3 death until the NX comes out, or what?

It's our usual activity, what do you want to talk about?

I dunno. Zelda X Monster Hunter?

Aren't there better franchises to make a MH crossover? Pikmin X MH

I was referring to Breath of the Wild

It's also a Cooking Mama crossover

Ih

?uoy era woH

!yaG

ReggiN
The next Nintendo console

Nintendo gen is a mistake.

?ouy dnA. dooG

alomomola (^:

eternally or not?

Anyone gamble on sports? Esports even?

I want to marry Nyakane!

dickbhurtin

How long is the time window for a perfect hit on RH Megamix? like 3 frames?

This almost sounds like Reggie.

Is /xbxg/ dead?

Yeah

I wonder how much money did people that bet for ZeRo for a full year make.

This just in, Conception II and EO 4 are 9.99 on the NA E-shop.

Etrian Mystery Dungeon is also 19.99.

WHEN IS ATLUS MAKING A GAME THAT ISN'T AN RPG I WANT ANOTHER TRAUMA CENTER

Can't tell if Conception has a decent game underneath the Japanese or if it's just another snooze worthy grindfest.

Hilarious concept though, reading the triggered SJWs on metacritic was a good read.

Coming Soon: Persona 4 - the FPS

Japan doesn't make FPS games though.

All it takes is waifus and time.

I'm surprised no one thought to reboot sniper scope except with clothing destruction mechanics.

Japan has never made a good FPS though.
>implying there are good FPSs

I caught 30 chinpokomon today, farmed over 100 Pokeballs, and took over a gym IN HONOR OF TEAM INSTINCT (then somebody took the gym when I got home, I had a level 200 Pidgeotto so I wasn't expecting to keep it though)

Breakdown on Xbox was good.

What is with japs and bathing in like oil drums and shit? I've seen it around a bunch of animu and art

>traded in my 3ds for a n3ds but didnt transfer data at the store
how can i hook up my eshop account to the new gameboy? im not seeing anything in the eshop settings

Anyone here played Tale of Two Towns?

I picked Konohana and I am starting to regret it. Only on the 3rd field expansion so far and it is already fucking impossible to actually efficiently use it. It takes me 3 whole days just to plant all the seeds because of how much stamina it eats up. And the 3rd expansion means you have something like 40% of the area opened up if I saw it right.
I'm basically in a constant cycle of exhaustion with still tons of work left to do.

Am I doing anything wrong?