/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM
tesgeneral.com/#!screenshot/c12l
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I could see the Thalmor claiming that the dragonborn and Tulius won the civil war for them, just to fuck with him.

Hailing them as heroes and turning them into race traitors in the eyes of everyone else.

Will Argonian and Khajiit ever go back to being more beastly and less humanoid?

>join my main man Tullius as we swear bloody revenge on the piss elves
>weaponize dragons against the thalmor
>become the second coming of tiber septim

>Actually trusting Paarthurnax

>implying i didn't kill paarthurnax and it's not some other dragon I summoned

citizen, pls

is cot bad or something? And what is bad about sex shit user?

I scanned with loot but is says only 35 plugins were detected, no errors just a couple warnings

Not him, but I always imagine an imperial Dragonborn's endgame like this:

>Kill Alduin
>Kill Ulfric
>Spare Paarthurnax and bring the Blades to heel
>Fuck and marry Elisif
>Wait for the emperor to die (or kill him yourself)
>You're now Skyrim's first or second candidate for the imperial throne. Kill Elisif and you're definitely first.

He's an old fuck who care barely even breathe fire, why should I care if he tries to betray me? As soon as he tries to start shit I'll eat his heart and wear his skull as a hat.

should I clean these?-

I mean, that's pretty much my Imperial's route, except for he's gay he thinks the Empire is shit (fourth empires and they all sucked, true insanity, et al) so instead, he takes the fight to the Thalmor, using all those sweet dragon souls and dragons to decimate them.

Then he fucks off to Akavir.

but muh histsacs.

not
>escape your beheading
>go camping in the wilds
>spend the rest of your days killing deer

what on earth would give you that idea?

>wearing a dragon's skull as a hat
you must have a really big head
yet the contents show no signs of being as big :^)

You should care because he explicitly mentions that he is gathering dragons to teach his "Way of the Voice" to them. Once he betrays the dragonborn, it's not just him he has to deal with, but possibly all of dragonkind.

Yes

WEW

maybe shit will break if I do it c'mon

no you'll create mustard gas

>literally tells you to clean them
...should I clean them?
you're too stupid for modding, you should go play on the xbox 360 or something.

The way of the voice means to use the voice in worship of the gods and not for war. Dragons already know how to use for the voice since that shit is second nature to them and are already fucking shit up in skyrim even after Alduin is broken.

Or just kill Paarthunax and rebuild the blades to exterminate the eldritch abomination dragons along with the piss elves.

BOSS used to tell me i should clean shit that shouldn't be cleaned tho

>he thinks alduin actually dies

>implying i'm going to worship some shitty nordic aspect of kynareth

But user, you ARE the eldritch abomination

LOL

Delphine get out.

>go back
Weren't the original khajiit just catboys/girls with face makeup?

And didn't the original Argonians look like Rob Zombie music video extras?

Things I'm still saddened Hearthfire never let us do (that I don't think mods have let us fix yet):
>Use our connections to the Companions, Greybeards (Okay, I doubt a Greybeard would come teach my kids, but still), Winterhold College, and/or Bards College to hire our kids some tutors
>Custom built homes couldn't eventually be fitted with all room options for a sprawling mansion of function and fun
>kids only want to play tag or hide and go-seek with you, they never ask you to try making them a meal, go fishing, or even spar.
>Can't invite anyone I know to any of my awesome homes and host parties ranging from a high class societal meetup, arrange play date parties for my kids, to even calling the dredges of society to join me for a skooma-fest
>Can't adopt Serana because to hell if I haven't cared for her better than even her own mother after she got out of the shit cairn.
>No actual 'divorce' option.

>Imperial DB
Same here. Of course, my DB was a khajiit, so she didn't feel like she'd be welcome to the Stormcloaks anyway with their "Skyrim is for the Nords" rhetoric and hatred of elves and the Dominion. (She herself was born in Cyrodiil, but was fairly sure they wouldn't care)

Of course, marrying Elisif is off the table because fuck the game's allowance of homosexual romance, I can't imagine a high queen, who'd need to produce an heir, would want a fucking cat woman.

I said broke, not die, you idiot. You literally break alduin

That is what he claims it to be. Remember that this is the same dragon that was more ruthless than Alduin himself and had no qualms in becoming a turncoat to his own kind.

that's what you get for listening to your boss, we're all about looting and pillaging now fucker.

The entire Imperial army couldn't fight the Dominion, the fuck makes you think the blades can? Even if you gave them every follower in the game it wouldn't do shit.
Not like the Dragonborn couldn't solo them anyhow.

Muh nipples;^)

>BOSS
Shit, user. Read the essentials page on the /tesg/ site before you hurt yourself.

they can be as beastly or as humanoid as you like really, lore-wise at least.

Unless we go to Blackmarsh or Elsweyr then I doubt we'll see Bethesda do more, but mods help

>he thinks alduin actually survived that shit

well I mean I know i'm not supposed to use BOSS anymore, I was just wondering if LOOT did the same dumb shit as boss

Playable fluffy senche khajiit when

That wasnt even the true Alduin anyway

Tell me how many dragon souls you absorb when you beat Alduin. ;)

You didn't absorb Alduin;s soul. Supposedly, Akatosh took it.

He did

He's a literal force a nature.

Literally a fundamental force of the universe.

He's going to come back at the end of time, at least the time that the universe needs to end, at which point he'll eat everything in existence so that the cycle can all start over again.

Soon

>Akatosh took it
Therefore.... the Dragonborn should have at least a tenuous access to Alduin's soul.

Honesty, when the Greybeards said, "Maybe the world needs to end," I was all OH SHIT, good point my man

Who /undead/ here

Never
unless you want them to look like Sif the big ol' wolf

He technically did.

Paarthunax spells out for you that Alduin WILL return to end the world, and next time YOU WILL NOT be able to stop him. You could this time because Alduin wasn't SUPPOSED to end the world then and there.

oh, are those swords from the immersive weapons pack or somewhere else?

>wanting to take all that hunger unto you
>that hunger, plus 18712817+ dragons, AND miraak

WEW

Undead are losers who can't choose between life and death.

No wonder Arkay despises them.

Fix'd typo.

JaySuS Swords good buddy, Hunter Swords

Snek just doesn't get Imperial City gestures.

Also, he's free to go back to his Dunmer, it's not like I'm paying him, no contract was signed.

No? The Dragonborn is an avatar of Akatosh. You're not mantling him. You're basically just his champion.

What you're saying doesn't even make sense. If being dragonborn made you like Akatosh, then you should also have time powers and a wacky split personality.

The conversation with Parthurnaax about this is probably my favorite exchange in the game. Especially when he brings it back up later if you pick the right dialogue options.

The next world can take care of itself.

>senche khajiit
Never

>DB soloing the entire dominion

Depends on what glitch is going on at the moment.

>Get the "blocking a power attack slows time" perk
>Go to attack a stormcloak stronghold with my Imperial bros
>Lead the charge
>First attack comes in and I block
>Kill the guy in the time slow-down
>Time is still slow
>Like, really slow
>And I can move normally
>mfw: youtube.com/watch?v=1NnyVc8r2SM

you really shouldn't have bothered thx though, that's two less images we can post now, and a shit ton of time lost for those who get caught reading your posts and mine.

for fuck sakes man.

You'd think being the champion of the God of Time, you'd get more sweet time-related Shouts.

This is your healer for today. How fucked are you?

>for fuck sneks man
FTFY

That's beautiful artwork, reminds me of Arzach.

What's to stop Alduin from coming back in the next universe, assuming he actually does his fucking job this time around, and fucking shit up by instigating another dragon war or whatever.

You take that back you f** cunt. Morrslieb will eat you.

Not bad, but she'd be severely fucked, I assure you.

How dare you

Moebius was a great artist

you will find out when we are another dragonborn in skyrim 2! releasing 18/18/18

>current year
>being this optimistic
you've gone full retard user

Go back in your coffin and take your skeleton crew with you.

When you think about it, super speed is basically unstoppable.

Oh shit!

>Moebius

>What's to stop Alduin from coming back in the next universe
Nothing. Actually, I need to brush up on my lore. Would the turning of a new kalpa affect anything outside of Nirn? I can't quite remember how it would affect the et'Ada.

>assuming he actually does his fucking job this time around
His job was to be patient and wait until the world was actually supposed to end. It wasn't supposed to end during the Dragon War and it wasn't supposed to end in 4E 201.

That's why humans were gifted with The Voice and why Akatosh chose a champion during Skyrim.

>and fucking shit up by instigating another dragon war or whatever.
It's possible that Akatosh learned his lesson this time around. There's also nothing stopping Akatosh from doing it all over again. It's not like Alduin would remember anything from the previous or next kalpa, as Parthurnaax himself says that not even dragons can see past time's end.

What is your opinion on STEP?

to be fair, as the champion of the Dragon God of Time, you sure as hell wouldn't expect things like controlling animals or sending people flying as one of your abilities.

Plus, while not likely directly related to being the DB, there is the "slow down time when you aim" and the aforementioned blocking perk.

And since you're the only one who seems to demonstrate it, maybe you could chalk it up to an additional akatosh blessing.

But, yeah, totally sucks we don't get better slow time or "goes fast" shouts.

Nevermind Dragon Aspect is kind of disappointing without mods.

thanks.

Breaking him forces the Jills to fix him, most likely putting him in a "time out" to think about what he'd done and to learn his place, etc.

Good evenin /tesg/

How's everyone doing today?

im actually a bethesda insider bro, we are working on skyrim 2 as we speak but the plans are for it to only take place in white run, solitue, and riften as these are the power players in the new story driven civil conflict arc about the trading system. the dragons are really only there for late game stuff to give you intensive to play

Someone made a DIO mod which was basically an instant win button just to show how broken prolonged time stop would be.

life is for bitches
so's death
life and death is for bitches
bitches who can't reach my level

Not too shabby, and yourself?

Join my undead army.

What the fuck, Faustus?!

Extreme cold fucks up anything that relies on motion. In fact, extreme cold fucks up anything that relies on molecular motion aka pretty much everything.

splendid

It's hot as fuck and I hate it and I'm also tired

Other than that it's been a nice day.

>No seneche or pamar mount/companion who will constantly make banter as you explore together and constantly makes sexual innuendos when you saddle up on him
>"When we set up camp for the night, how about khajiit ride you?"

>I am the dovahkin and I am the fastest man alive.

>to be fair, as the champion of the Dragon God of Time, you sure as hell wouldn't expect things like controlling animals or sending people flying as one of your abilities.
In truth, it is all kind of muddled. The Thu'um is associated with Kyne/Kynareth, but Dragons (i.e., shards of Akatosh) have the innate ability to use it just because?

Akatosh's sphere of influence is Time, but for some reason dragons get to use primal magic that fundamentally influences reality?

I'm sure there's a hardcore lorefag who can explain this, but it's outside my knowledge.

Can't complain.

How did you make your waifu the most generic thing ever? None of your screen shots are even mildly interesting at all. It isn't like it looks awful like other waifus but ever picture I have ever seen you post looks exactly the same.

Just vibrate yourself, flash style and become immune to cold by creating an infinite amount of friction.

>Novelist: Everyone here?
>Orchid: Why do I have to wear pants? What's wrong with just boots and greaves? It's only a butt...
>Novelist: Blame the mods. I didn't want to make pants for you either.
>Someone bumps into Snek
>Lucinne whispers to him: Come see me tonight
>Lucine walks off.
>Yarti: Creepy girl dressed in red that wants to meet us at night?
>Snek: We've got our vampire. Let's split up to learn more in the mean time.

>Implying you won't breed long-lived altmer women with strong nords to eventually make more bretons after you stomp the Thalmor.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

is one eye higher than the other or am I seeing things

Sif's shell textures were mildly ok. Certainly better than a lot of stuff I've seen. I'd rather a baseline be set with poor shells and fins, so we can improve it, rather than none at all.

The day I see shells and fins in a bethesda game is the day I don't procrastinate.

>you will never meet a qt senche girl working on a supply delivery while traveling
>you will never give her company on her trip
>you will never fall in love with her and "platonically, just for warmth I swear" cuddle up with her at night
>you will never give her kittens

Which is more fun to play, modded Oblivion or modded Skyrim?

tesgeneral.com/#!screenshot/c12l

Yo aren't they like elephant sized? How would that even work?