Monero vs Bitcoin

Which one is better?

Monero to deal drugs, bitcoin for everything else because more support.

bump

Bitcoin is better because you cant buy monero without bitcoin. But Monero is better for drugs. They are both good, depends in what you want to buy

shadow cash

I want to buy a one-way ticket to the moon user

monero is better for a moon ticket. Dont expect mad profits tho.. that time has passed.. 30k sats was the ultimate buy price.. but theres a bright future for this coin.. profits are still guaranteed to come

>niggerbux

What about TrumpCoin? Or is that a meme?

This one was pretty much premined. They changed from proof of work to proof of stake once significant amount of miners held the majority of coins. Enjoy PND.

It's ameme. Nothing more than a shitcoin that's being shilled

Wouldnt be so sure, the have a dedicated dev team now, llc and all that jazz. It might moon well have to wait and see.

>yes i hold some trumpcoins, no im not shilling, just pointing out that it has a future

its a shitcoin, but it has PnD potential.. I wouldnt touch it, if you dont like speculating on shitcoins.

Although I own some, just for lulz

eth is a mess

Elaborate how it is a mess.

It's hype has gone stale and now anyone who is not a bagholder can't justify buying ETH over ETC which is the same thing but cheaper and without the PR stain of the hardfork.

At this point without any new outside support favoring one over the other either both currencies will die or ETC will succeed.

Ssshhhhj. I still havent transferred my bitcoin to poloniex! This shit is growing too fast!

Buy Shadowcoin if you dont want to miss the train for the fourth time

>Same Faggotry

Shilling is strong in this one

Honestly, is buying on Sunday too late?

Buy ETH now or cry in two weeks.

Agreed