/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

>mfw TinyJew screws us again edition

>What is this?
A shitty phone game where you'll spend all your time wondering why you even bother.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels. And even then you'll be pulling out your hair.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
Octobots octobotting. Spider-people spidering. But at least there's Mary Jane this time around. Also almost JJJ Hitler. This game a shit.

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/4s24xe/8_hours_cooldown_after_timer_on_doc_ock_hack/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Nakayama
zippyshare.com/Grayson,_Dick_Grayson/pqb3hhbb/dir.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So, I just got my first Octobot remote.

Should I activate it immediately and get to training? Or should I wait till tomorrow morning? After all, I'm only getting 10 hours, and I'm not staying up to 5 AM just to play this friggin game.

Weird that you make the thread right when I decide to look for a new one. I had the old thread open as it died even and didn't give a single fuck until now.

I would probably wait until the morning. Hard to say though with the cooldown timer too.

There's a cooldown timer??

Tip for hack users: You can go to 1.1.2 and get free readiness tokens (the things you get after training) for Black Cat. Just "buy" shitloads, then go back the current legit version. Now you can spam Black Cat at Doc Ock every minute for as long as you like. You can beat him with only 1 remote (and get that remote for free, incidentally).

Apparently

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/4s24xe/8_hours_cooldown_after_timer_on_doc_ock_hack/

The way it goes is
>use remote
>get ~10 hours with no Lizard, ~16 with Lizard
>in this time you can click on Doc's face and set people to train
>some characters train more quickly than others but they need more "charges" to be ready to fight (1 charge from each training session).
>times range from a couple of hours to about 6 or so
>when fully charged they can fight
>this does 100 damage to him and takes 1 minute
So generally, without Lizard, you're only looking at about 1 attack per character. Pretty soon he has so much HP that it WILL take you several remotes to kill one of his stages. Honestly, if you don't have Lizard, MJ (ASAP), Black Cat and SH, you're fucked.

Nice fight, sure showed doc ock a lesson.

At fight 4 he already has 480 HP, more than than one round of damage including MJ already.

For the record, if you are 100% efficient and come into the game on the dot for every single CD, actually NOT have Lizard is better. However, in the far more realistic scenario that you aren't a T1000 from the future with perfect efficiency, you'll be better of with Lizard then.

WTF? This event wasn't impossible enough already?

I feel like TinyCo have looked at some stats and have seen user numbers dropping quickly. That led them to just going into Hebrew overdrive and draining their whales for everything they have before closing the game down.

I hope we can get Marvel to recruit TinyCo's writers.

I would be angry about this, but considering how long it takes to get the fucking materials for the remote I doubt it even matters.

I haven't even built one yet though. Trying to get the level 4 Web Slingers first because I still need to clear up the things so I can do the jobs to get those 30 fucking bracelets

Can't get enough intel to research level 4 webslingers (already have level 4 octobots so this is a necessity), so it'll be at least another day or two until I can even build a remote. They've made it literally impossible for f2p. Fuck them and this game, I think I'm officially out.

The best I can say about their company is that their writers and designers aren't bad. Their programmers and management are absolute trash.

This event seems really lame I think it's because I don't really care about the characters.

Same here. All I want is to get the waifus, max level the waifus, and avoid getting the villains. Already have Spider-Man, and maxed, from Civil War.

The character designer is someone they just paid for a batch of work, he's not employed by TinyCo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Nakayama

So I have to beat Doctor Octagonopus 3 times to get all the MJ tokens.

And I have no shards or premium characters. I also won't get Green Goblin, which doesn't bother me too much. I also only have 6 thumb drives and no remotes.

I'm fucked, aren't I?

Maybe one day he'll draw Wasp like this.

He's done some cover work for Marvel, so one day

>Do The Charleston

Anyone have the data on what Doc Ock's health levels are?

880 at level 6 IIRC.

Which hack is the one where you can spam buy on Black Cat's attack in the shop for free?

On Mobilism's recent version and its not in the shop.

No, the Jew must extract more tears.

And shekels. Mostly shekels, really.

Why did they make Spider-Ham so useful in this event? Nebula and Yondu were useful the weeks they popped and didn't really become useful again until the Ronan fight. Wonder-Man, Spider-Man, and Sif were only ever sorta useful at any given time. Meanwhile, Spider-Ham has been useful every week of this event, but why this premium? I can believe that it's to entice more people to buy him, but could there be another reason?

someone in tinyco really likes bacon

Their 1.1.2 version let's me buy for free.

Spider-Ham hasn't been useful, he's been essential. They're essentially making the game P2W in this event, and part of that is through the premo characters. Spider-Ham, the symbiote suit, and Lizard are all basically necessary if you want to be able to get all of the supposedly F2P stuff.

It's the Alpha Hackers paid one that somone uploaded to Zippyshare.

Gamers. Also, not the paid one, the free one. I don't think anyone's shared the paid one yet

Oh right, I thought when I first saw it posted it was in response to someone saying "Can't one of us buy it and share it here". It seems really good, you can even destroy the octobots without it crashing unlike the other hack I used, yet of course it's still only on 1.1.2.

Hey, incidentally, if you want something to do while you wait endlessly in this game...

zippyshare.com/Grayson,_Dick_Grayson/pqb3hhbb/dir.html

Seriously unlikely since every single one of them is a massive Jew.

>shilling Snowflake's shit
why

Do you have to use one of the remotes already to get the training boost to show in the store?

What is this?

But I' already began reading the Flash 1987 series.

ded

So how many times has everyone beat doc oct?

Four with hacks, will try to do the rest normally.

Zero, I have no idea what I'm doing with the hacks to cheese it. Sent Spidey out to disable the bots, his action auto completed then nothing, couldn't train, skip or anything.

You gotta use the normal version to train them. Can't use the hack

The important question is - who's the writer?

So is there no real way to abuse the hacks to do the Doc Ock fights then? Aside from the training boosts which don't show up in my store.

If you have the 1.1.2 mod, Cat's tokens should be in the store. If you're using the Mobilism 1.1.5 one, no idea. You'll have to jump between the mod and the normal one to set up training/fights, then finishing them quickly in the mod, going back to normal one to set up more training/fights, going back to mod to complete them, etc etc

Don't the instant actions work? You can just train them that way.

Yeah I have Mob's 1.1.2 and 1.1.5 and its not in either of the stores, same for the other free hack, forgetting the name now.
Well they seem to make the timers on the Octobot disable go as well. So the 16 hour disable goes away as soon as it starts without letting me train or attack on the hack. So when I start the disable on my legit version, swapping to the hack makes it automatically end.

It's definitely in the 1.1.2 AG mod. That's the one I used

3 with using the hack to queue remotes for free. No going back and forth to train instantly or buying Black Cat tokens though.

>Emulator I use has ability to record clicks
>Record it buying Black Cat fight tokens and stock up using hack
>Set it to fight Ock constantly using legit

Am I the only one that can use the mobilism mod fine? And on Bluestacks fine? Used it to quickly train, then quickly fight. Rinse, repeat. Never have to switch back.

Really? I thought the Mobilism one only works if you use a device that loads the HD textures, which supposedly BS doesn't.

Which app version was it on?

This one.

But why put it on an unappealing joke character like Ham? Why not on a waifu tier character?

>Why don't you read some comic books?

Did you forget where you are?

Is there any cute loli that could make it into the game? I need a loli

Miss Marvel is the closet you'll find. Everyone else has been aged down, the lolis will be aged up.

None, the sky cycles have given up on giving me any of those blue cards needed for the controller and lvl 4 web shooter which I also need.

Been stuck in this situation for most of this episode which makes me think that i will not be able to even beat Ock one time

Twice. The game thinks I did it three times so I finished the story quest early.

Also, Ock is invisible, and Cats grappling hook magically appears from the ground and hooks to the side of the building below her ass.

Pray they get to use the Fantastic Four I suppose

Help?

Ms Marvel should have been the cute loli, but they aged her up.

I guess Nico Minoru if they ever add her, but she's a little too niche, so I don't think she'll ever actually make it in.

Runaways get name dropped in an A Bomb action. Her and Karolina are the main ones I think people would think of if they add any of them.

Have I been wrong in what I've thought lolis are, aren't they prepubescent girls and not teenagers?

Bump

It's a body thing, not an age thing.

Just give me Venom so I can escape this hell.

Holy crap, you mean my GF is a loli?

Should I tell her?? I dunno how she'd react.

you do know venom is gonna one of if the not the last character we get right?To get hom your gonna hav to sit through this shit every week :P

I don't know how, but it seems like Spider-Events just kill everything it touches. Another user last week said how it fucked up Future Fight and another game. And when they occur in comics, they sure as hell don't go over that well.

Well if there's a group stupider than mutie lovers, it's Spider-Man fans, they'll eat any shit that's Spider-Man related and companies know this so they can get away with much more faggotry than usual.

So, what are some other mobile games worth playing?

What happens after I beat Octopus? Does the hack ends or can I send Wasp and BC to train again?

I haven't even started the Octopus fights that's how little I care about Spider events. I'm only in it for the waifus since we already got guys in the last event

Because the bitches that are reddit stupid complained that the premium characters aren't useful enough.

rip game

I recommended it before but Future Fight is pretty good if you're looking for another Marvel Game. It's gameplay is rather good with every character being pretty easy to acquire and having a unique move set, although the story is bleh at best.

Pokemon Go is currently a popular option, though it's only a game in the broadest sense of the word.

Of Course I'd be remiss if I didn't mention "My Boy! Free" which is a gameboy advance emulator.

Final Fantasy Record Keeper is also a decent game, though not that exciting.

Just get PPSSPP and some PSP roms.

Just a warning, this app tends to burn up battery and overheat your phone if you're not running a decently new device(Last year or two).

Dead thread.

Dead game.

Spider events are usually long and full with fringe characters no one will care in one or two years and maximum overjew because Spider-Man fans are either kids or buy everything with a Spider brand.

MAA1 managed to evade the curse by doing a Tayne SO between the two Spider-Verse ones.

Finally got the 15h BK/IM heroic, but with 16 Headshots as prize.

How's Avengers alliance 2?

If you want some other F2P stuff, try that new FF, Exvius or whatever it's called. It new so you'll be on the curve rather than behind everyone else and with a load of characters you've missed.

As the other user said, emulators are good. PPSSPP and SNES9x EX+ are two good starting points - and with the RPG theme of this post, there are loads of great RPGs on those platforms.

If you want some actual games outside of an emulator, there's also ports like FFIX that are great, then you can try out some moonrunes with DQVII.

Less populated than AA1 and apparently has no X-Men.

Worse than AA1 in every aspect but graphics and PvP scoring.

>those new AA1 characters

I wonder what event Bucky will appear in. Seems like CW would be the most relevant thing for him to star in but he was only early access

>Level 5 web shooters coming soon
some people said how there were events in family guy that were impossible for f2p.this is just the beggining

When will this shitshower get back to normal storyline stuff and not these pseudo-F2P Jew schemes?

>>those new AA1 characters
?

Garbage.

Mantis SO
Moondragon and Cap 75 Anniversary OC as CO
Songbird PvP
Richard Rider general release

>cant craft controllers because blue thing isnt dropping
>3 sky cicle needs MJ or Ham
nice fucking game desing

Calling it "game design" is like calling filming your daughter getting undressed with a hidden camera "film directing".

Doesn't it drop from the 2nd mission as well?

yeah