/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

Go Edition

>Summary from the latest Live Letter:
pastebin.com/x3petsBx

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/197e9c8b2f04efdecffe26bebe43b40551d1e3e8

>3.35 July 19th (tuesday)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e5e5cea1b9a706a22733af0dd3d790ab6bce41e1

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/:

xth for yank my leash and call me yours

xth for Guffy dumped his lapdog Liora, the nuzzling is over

do you like miqo'te...?

why is this a meme
i love leashes

I want to pat this cutie on the head, lean in close, and tell them how adorable they are.

Nine (9) days for Deep Dong, is your butt ready, /xivg/?

I like miqote...

Fuck off, degenerate scum.

But nothing changed between us

I've just got a crush

because of mistress vjamal

do it, you won't

Nonononononono, god dammit, no!

>tfw ywn give jaiba the deep dong

I thought it was, especially with the persistent team sort of thing.

But now my group of friends is kind of in tatters, so I'm afraid that going with randos is going to ruin it for me.

What's the trick to have your weapon effect show when you it's sheathed?

xth for being a few seconds too slow
Maybe next time, Odin.

Sleeping cat.

dedicated pocket healer lfw

Does he know? Did you let him down easy Heartbreaker Guffy Guffs?

Wet highlanders are better than regular ones.

It's a macro. But don't do it, it's fucking gay.

>dogbarfing.webm

Reminder if you hate what you FC has become, you don't have to pull a Spuki. Just invite paks and everyone will flee, the ones that stay soon will too.

He's perfectly fine with it

how was your weekend, friends? :3

i gotchu kouhai

>macro
You don't even need to macro it, you dumb shit.

Unsheath your weapon then sit down immediately, literally as soon as you unsheath it. It only works on weapons with actual glow effects, so it won't work on stuff like High Allagan weapons or non-hyperconductive Anima weapons since those use textures instead.

>You don't even need to macro it, you dumb shit.
Well why would you not, you mouthbreathing fucktard?

okay

/bm
/sit

Because it's an extremely simple thing to do? Or are you implying that you can't perform a task as simple as pressing a single hotkey and clicking an icon just after?

Spoken like a true retard pleb.

Why would you do that every time when you can spend 20 seconds making a button that'll do it with one press for you every time

Because I'm not the spastic who has to write a macro for something as simple as pressing a single hotkey, followed by clicking an icon.

Ada please don't let paks into our fc

>It only works on weapons with actual glow effects, so it won't work on stuff like High Allagan weapons or non-hyperconductive Anima weapons since those use textures instead.
Oh darn. Alright. I got my reconditioned DRK weapon and wanted to check out the eye effect while standing around for a little bit. Thanks.

No you're just a dumbass that needs to hotkey to sit down.

Why are you posting this here instead of just talking to him ingame, discord, or Steam?

>rock lizard no longer in DRAKN
What happened this time?

Is this appealing to anyone? I mean, I get the Tera race of Elins and so on, but what exactly is 'pleasing' to look at with that?

Of course I wont

You're toxic as fuck and would just namedrop me here lmao

Alright, feel myself getting burned out though.

why did you post the parsing bullshit when you could have messaged the guy ingame

Because we want it PUBLICLY knowned we don't want you

Tripolar psychosis. Jeis next hopefully.

Wth so many people inmy list used yo be Saint and now are DRAKN?

What happened?

Everything is a fetish to someone. That's what I think.

Who are you talking about?

love you!

Shut up sluts.

GET HIM ELK

+++

Have you ever heard of pedophilia?

So. I want an MMO. This MMO looks pretty good.

What sort of options are there for being a goodly Wizard?

dont dps shame me guys ;-;

Im going to try this game out soon. Anything i should look out for?

>this coming from a skeevy shitposter
pot meet kettle

To the Gilgamesh anons who took me through my relic dungeons last night, thanks again.

Post yfw people you know in game are playing pokemon go

Why did you make Tofu a video instead of just telling him you're sorry ingame or on steam?

What exactly do you mean by Goodly? I mean, Black Mages are pretty wizard-like but unfortunately I'm not sure what you mean by Goodly.

Generic holy healing wizard, generic offensive elemental wizard, bow wizard, two types of book wizard that both own pets.

suck my dick lol

You're welcome.

Drakn went through a shitstorm. Check lodestone.

>Veeky Forums free companies

drakn wasn't intended to be a Veeky Forums fc
that's kind of the point of this "shitstorm"

>flabby legs
>dry skin
>genital wart
no thank you, gb2 jacking off together with kallen

Kinda boring, casually leveling alt jobs and waiting to see if another kid walks off a bridge or finds a dead body playing Pokemon Go.

Unless you stuff my mouth with something that isn't going to happen!

Focus on making friends, find a large friendly normie FC and ask for help for dungeons. People are extremely eager yo help new folk. Never be too shy to ask for help.

Do not join small FCs. Do not fall for the Balmung meme. Don't underestimate the power of IGN friends to make this game enjoyable as fuck. Do not ERP unless you already caught up with the latest patch.

>gmotd is still no ebins allowed

please

every single free company and e-relationship which sees this website, this board and this general as the basis of its existence is doomed to fail

>Do not join small FCs
lol

There was no shitstorm. He had another meltdown when someone told him to meme a bit less or something. Sad to see him go but if it keeps happening what can you do?

Why would a new player join a small FC with a smaller pool of people to help him through content?

Just admit you want it. There's no shame of being another dime a dozen slut.

>There was no shitstorm
>[Rock lizard] had another meltdown
Way to talk about something you have no idea about!

They were told to stop being an autistic memer because it "wasn't a Veeky Forums FC" and had a meltdown over it.

Btw should i play through steam or not?

post character and ill do a quick doodle

Thats literally all that happened.

you Aron

What pray tell do you think I want?

There's 3 relationships so far that met here and are still going and they all are not 2 grown men.

Iunno, sure?

Post them.

Lol, no. Rock lizard and someone else caused some normie to cry, and she cried about it some more.
Then moni xferred leadership of DRAKN for some reason.

>19:25:09
>19:27:09

One autismo flipping his shit over being told to stop being an autismo isn't a "shitstorm." If you think it is, what a sheltered life you must lead.

They're however all based on internet prostitution and mutual attention whorism.

These people still post here, just together now, they still see posting on Veeky Forums as the basis of the existence of their relationship.

It's like marrying for social status in the middle ages. But these people are only together so they can shitpost on Veeky Forums, together. That's their only motivation. It won't last.

What so I can get some kind of virus? No thanks

>moni
>jei
>kiss
>shyv

Drakn is an autistic wonder that just can't stop giving

Please have sex.

Post more Megu logs.

I wanna make a tank set based around the Sharlayan Custodian Coat. I need ideas please.

>Making up terms
Go outside, you jealous loser.