/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here: pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dlX-nZjO1cE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KINGDOM HEARTS IS DARKNESS

Everyone dies the end

All men must die.

So i still havent spent those 3000 free jews. Should i get cloud or 10 medals?

At the rate things are going at some point before the end of it all someone will masturbate over a comatose Domino.

xth for the cutest Keyblade wielder.

Do you need medals badly? Cloud/Yuffie board is some Cids and I think Chipmunks, a Scrooge or two, and four Yuffies. Yuffie is a good medal if you need a single target Speed, but if you need better medals in general it's probably smarter to take the Epic Carnival.

so when do we get to the islands outside the treehouse island

i want to behead domino and use her head like an onahole

Fuck off don't hurt my waifu.

I agree ephemer a cute. That dirty cockhungry whore needs to leave him alone.

i want to cut off domino's feet and then give my self a handfootjob

I want to turn Domino into a futa and you into an onahole and have her use you everyday without realizing it's you.

For those keeping track, that's a penis growth/futanari combo fetish combined with an unaware inanimate TF fantasy.

welp

We know

i want to cut off domino's futa dick then fuck her fake hole while she chokes on her own dick

I just got to this round and I hate it. I have no idea what to do here.
I bet we go to the anime high school and have little sidequests that lead towards romance but don't actually end in romance and never get to see the rest of the islands like Xehanort's house or Sora's mom.

I understand you do, I updated the image, just wondering what the End of Pain has to do with it (if it does at all)

SUBMIT!

Coming from someone in charge the /khg/ party, I want Domino to tell her creepy stalker to fuck off.

I want to hold Domino's hand until she smiles in joy.

>Domino to tell her creepy stalker to fuck off.

Ditto.

White Knight much? You just want her all to yourself.

i want to kill domino right in front of you then fuck her limp corpse while you watch and cry

Xehanorts keyblade is a goat you moron

I want to hold Domino close and take her first the day before the keyblade war.

If you give me her hand when you're done, I'm fine with that.

One, at this point I am sure there are multiple stalkers. Two, it wouldn't stop anything even if I said anything.

i hope domino is actually a grill because all of this would be ten times creepier if it's a guy and the stalker persists

I would stop if you asked me too, I just really like your character. I'll just admire you from afar.

Why are retards still calling it a lion?

lmao Domino just change your avatar into a boy or something

I do admit, some of this has been flattering. I'll probably get crap for this, but Domino is partially based on my FFXIV character.

Jesus can there be one general on this board that doesn't have this name faggotry.

Screenshot of your FFXIV character? I don't mean to be creepy, sorry. You're character is just cute.

They're are people who are dedicated to shitting up generals. Hell we had one fucker admit it straight up in the last thread.

Due to the avatar system of Unchained χ, this sort of thing is inevitable. Honestly, I'm surprised it hasn't come to this sooner.

I'll just post this one.

Domino no, he'll just want you more now.

>domino will never crush your junk with her heels while calling you a sick perv

great domino thread guys

Oh gosh she's so cute. I wanna hug her, I wanna hold her hand, I wanna kiss her. I think I really found my waifu now.

This person is mentally ill and should seek help.

What the fuck is this thread

/khg/ is slowly morphing into /xivg/.

Where do you think you are?

Took down Cerberus. Thanks to borrowed Minnie with Paralysis.

Domino General, get with the program

but kh isnt persona

Someone should make some Domino-chan fanart.

i'm working on some domino guro as we speak

Bless this post.

I wish I was in that party. The chat must be a real hoot

i imagine there's no one using chat because the first person to mention anything about domino would rightfully get booted

>Minnie with Paralysis

It's a fun party, logging in to see cute Domino-chan's character running around so cutely always cheers me up.

domino confirmed for queen of kingdom hearts general, maybe even queen of kingdom hearts

Is Domino a bigger butt slut than Aqua?

>I now have a two dotted Minnie

Gomen

At least it's better than my chat, which is just me telling people not to attack while I eat my crab legs and getting ignored

no point in dotting minnie

Wrong

For the love of god, great thread-kun come back. I'd rather have you over this circlejerk faggotry

What else am I suppose to do with three copies I've pulled of her from my last three draws?

prove me wrong nerd, she heals the same regardless of dot/star/level

You know that number right below the character portrait in a battle?

It does something

This is why we bears will destroy all other unions. Aced will have none of this Domino nonsense.

good one, retard

He'd probably try to fuck her to death.

Even if she's not primarily used for offense, there's no downside to her doing slightly more damage when you use her. And it's highly unlikely you'll ever need to put two on the same keyblade. So there's no point in not dotting her if you've got an extra one.

Mad, cause bad.

But Domino is the one destined to save Kingdom Hearts from the clutches of evil. She's special.

>bears
>destroying anything being the lazy fuck they are

Im one away from guilting abu. Im pretty jelly

Apparently shit went down in the story updates recently?

Great thread guys. I really mean it this time.

I like her art.

retarded, 'cause retarded

Now let's not be hasty, bear-kun. Black girls in 18th century Victorian atire have a place in our union as much as anyone elses. Here, let me grab you a pot full of hunney and a bowl of ants.

Anyone have an Ursus group I can join?

Oh yes

Do you think Domino likes holding hands?

Mad cause very bad.

youtu.be/dlX-nZjO1cE

So Lux is the traitor

GEE SURPRISING

retarded 'cause his mother drank too much while carrying :'(

It was hype
Flash forwards to post-Keyblade War
The initial conflicts between wielders
Boss fight with Aced
Meeting Gula
The Sixth Apprentice finally makes his appearance, his name is Luxu
He wields Xehanort's Keyblade[/spoilers]

W-would Aced choke Domino as he fucks her? This is very important I need to know this.

Sure, I still have room, what's your ID?

I see you're coming from /v/.

He'd choke her with his dick

You're very mad cause very bad

must suck not having guilted medals

>[/spoilers]
fucking loser

Can someone please post what top 10 solo/party rankings look like currently in the bottom three unions please? I want to know which one to switch to next week.

Pretty bullshit how the traitor isn't even one of the foretellers with unions we can join. So much for the traitor among us thing.

very retarded 'cause extra chromosome
yeah, kinda sucks that i only got one illus. cloud

Yeah, her art's pretty slick.

I'm on mobile, so I can't CTRL+S

Fucking Hiro

>Best girl died

Fug this

but best girl is alive and well, it's domino