/rog/ - Pray for the fallen edition
Previous Thread: Helpful links:
irowiki.org/classic/Main_Page
irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
ratemyserver.net/
db.irowiki.org/db/
db.irowiki.org/classic/

DankRO, /rog/'s official server is up!
Register by putting in your account data into the client and put a _f or _m behind your account name to make your account female or male.
14/14/100 (0.05% MVP cards)
Pre-Renewal
Infodump pastebin: pastebin.com/HXJJvGi6
Download links in the pastebin.

/rog/ guilds:
Poporing Slappers
Currently: 41/46

The following servers have both /rog/ players and guilds:
SarahRO
sarahserver.net/
2/2/2 (MvP Cards Disabled)
Episode 4: War of Emperium (on going episode until pre-Trans)
Guild: Pudding Pals
Currently: 28/32

AevaRO
panel.aeva-ro.com/
Rates: 7/7/3
Episode 13.2: Into the Unknown (Pre-Renewal)
Guild: Poring Slappers
Currently : 19/20
Contact: leave a message in the thread or in the guild's discord discord.gg/W3NMXb4

The following servers have /rog/ players but no known guilds yet:
LeikaRO
leika-ro.net/
Rates: 15/15/10 (with exceptions)
Episode: 15.1 Fantasmagorica (customized Renewal)

Loki
playloki.com/
Rates: 3/3/2 (1/1/1 and cards disabled for MVP)
Episode 13.2: Encounter against the unknown (Pre-Renewal)

If you start playing on a new server(and intend on staying there for a while) or make a new guild post details in the thread so they can be added to future OPs.

/rog/ Discord with linked IRC channel.
Discord invite link: discord.gg/su6g8JC
IRC: #/rog/ at chat.freenode.net

/rog/ Pastebin: pastebin.com/Naw0ALVR
If you have any suggestions for the pastebin, please post in the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfVt6uVgE_0
mediafire.com/?s9s5dumsndku2io
mediafire.com/download/0nx3kgb5htlu08t/DankRO_patch_01.rar
mediafire.com/download/s9s5dumsndku2io/DankRO_patch_02.rar
mediafire.com/download/53o2g67v4tt4y57/DankRO_Increased_Font_Size_12px.rar
mediafire.com/download/kzz276zt2zz2kqc/DankRO_Increased_Font_Size_14px.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for there is still hat class restrictions even with patch DankRo guy

second for fuck stupid powerleveling priests in the ass

third for please add rapid-refine

Here is my verdict
>Drop rates
Like we expected, 1% chance to drop cards and rare equips turned out to be a good idea. No one likes to jump into a new low rate server just to farm everything again, like they have done plenty of times in the past. This also encourages everybody to try different classes and builds since some specific setting is easier to farm/achieve. For now I think we should keep as it is BUT some loot shouldn't be at 100x. Idea: for loot bellow 0.1% drop, raise it to 1%, for loot between 1% and 0.1%, raise it to 5%, for loot between 10% and 1%, raise it to 30%, everything else goes to 100x

>Exp rate
14x is fine when we have such few people playing. If the server ever grows, I think it should be reduced to 8~10x

>Cash shop/monetization
I'm fine with costumes, exp manuals, exclusive hairs/colors, sexchanges, auras, etc

>Getting more people to play
For now this server is only known in this general, we should try to expand it to other boards in this indonesian animated tapestry forum

>I'm fine with costumes, exp manuals, exclusive hairs/colors, sexchanges, auras, etc
gross

>auras
YOU DEGENERATE!

I'd prefer cardrates to be a bit higher myself. Don't get me wrong, it's a lot better than it usually is, but i'd rather spend my time getting exp than farming low-level chumps worth nothing but their card for an hour or two just to build a particular item to kill the other stuff better.

As for loot rate I don't even understand the point of making things rare anymore. There's not going to be a market, there's not going to be an economy, and zeny is effectively useless outside of reset cost, NPC quests & vendors, and skill usage. A low rate for loot isn't going to stop people from getting their items, it just forces them to spend more time to do so.

bumpu~

bring back brasilis dungeon

>Don't get me wrong, it's a lot better than it usually is, but i'd rather spend my time getting exp than farming low-level chumps worth nothing but their card for an hour or two just to build a particular item to kill the other stuff better.
what
first of all
>an hour
and second of all, how about you ask someone to lend a hand like literally everyone else on the server? I haven't seen a single person go without cards because they couldn't find them as long as they asked for help.

yes.
also rapid blacksmith item buying

youtube.com/watch?v=nfVt6uVgE_0

I have asked for help, and even though there are people active and more than capable of doing what I've asked help for, it goes ignored. So I just do it myself like always, or do without if I can't actually get what I'm looking for.
>an hour
That's an hour of my life slapping porings that I'll never get back.

literally what fucking card m8

>dankRO admin is pinoy

/heh

Are you Ferin? you stupid slut?
no shit no one wants to help you if all you do is power level and then beg people to buff your already overpowered priest to go back to solo grinding and ignore everyone else again.

daily reminder to not join the server
as it has the literal fucker who managed to kill off the best community /rog/ has had in its eternity
literally 1 fucker to kill 2 guilds

>oh no someone i don't like plays there
>BETTER BOYCOTT THE WHOLE THING

and who is that?

Betty?

>Wasy is still mad he got cucked

every day i'm laffin

wait who did wasy get "cucked" by?

Betty

>newbois can't even meme right
wrong

fuck off faggot
>betty
>kill 2 guilds
lel

Betty has a higher record imo

Beekey or Jamitin?
I doubt bee is in here, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Jamitin was here.

no priest no fun

Patch for Cursed Abby zoom from the last thread since due to our latest abby party a couple of people still don't have it
mediafire.com/?s9s5dumsndku2io

EIRURUUUUUUUN

Heal !!

Bump
post meme builds

holy shit how do I mute my pet this is awful

>What's the teleport name for abbey?

download this upaste.me/r/e7a12861363ab88a5
save it as pettalktable.xml
put those in data folder

thanks man. shit was driving me insane.

I'm out
Good luck with the server, I just... I just can't anymore, I'm glad I was able to feel this happy nostalgia once more, RO is such a fun game.

Don't forget you're here forever

Calm down, user, the server is just in "beta" phase.

>being this defensive

dead

But it's true, everything will be wiped later

>IRC: #/rog/ at chat.freenode.net
how dead is this? works for matchmaking and offtopic chat?

Not on my watch d:^)

Rebirth Spirit doesn't work.

*plop*

*plop*

truly the deadest
ragnarok but not 2, 2.0 when

>2.0 when
It's already out and you fucking hate it you poring-slapping-loving renewal-hating NTR-fetishist sperglord

but I love renewal
even then I've strolled trough all of its content

*impending plop*

We're dying and even a private server can't save us
should we just let go

We should just hug real tight and move together to some new mmo so we can complain about how terrible it is and keep repeating how RO is better in every way.

is this an upset tree of savior babby in disguise

you can't like ragnarok and not like NTR

Good evening / afternoon / midday everybody

Dank files from last thread:

Missing icon error, removed word filter, and old school Teleport patch:
mediafire.com/download/0nx3kgb5htlu08t/DankRO_patch_01.rar

Abbey camera fix:
mediafire.com/download/s9s5dumsndku2io/DankRO_patch_02.rar

Font size fix for players with tiny tiny text:
mediafire.com/download/53o2g67v4tt4y57/DankRO_Increased_Font_Size_12px.rar

Even bigger text version:
mediafire.com/download/kzz276zt2zz2kqc/DankRO_Increased_Font_Size_14px.rar

I'm a bit busy this week, so I might not get to requests and bug fixes as fast, but keep it coming

Current to-do list (in no real order):
Add @duel
Either make the resetter a bit cheaper, first X resets free, or free under a certain base level
Nerf Yggdrasil Seeds/Berries drop rates
Rewrite Warper to not warp to levels, but potentially listing some popular places for a fee (which might include guild dungeons)
Setup a patcher to get rid of all these annoying manual patch downloads
Simple web page, for the sole purpose of having a control panel
Unobtainable Hats NPC (simple quests or just a lot of zeny, feel free post hat requests)
Make the healer cost a slight fee to lessen abuse / make SP items have a purpose in this world
Make main chat color a bit brighter (Yes we have one! Nobody uses it because I guess Poporing's guidl chat serves the same purpose basically)

On the whole Beta thing, no, the server isn't gonna be wiped.

Ah forgot, also make gym passes obtainable from some source or another.

oh dog yes

Hey Devfag, I can help you with the whole dev thing, I don't need access to anything, you can just ask me stuff.

>DankRO is back
Wait what
Fuck you guys I want to be lazy and not grind

bumpo

some hats off the top of my head

Striped Hat (Tiraya Bonnet)
Dress Hat
Tam (Balloon Hat)
Hunter's Cap
Purple Cowboy Hat
Jasper Crest

Got some questions after a few days of playing, I have a Ranger level 144:

- My damage are shit according to everyone I do Gramps with, what do I need to put as stats for AS? I tried adapting my arrow type to weaknesses but how do I do with farming enemies with different weaknesses? Do I need to switch types on the fly?

- In need the WW equipment, I was told to buy it with zeny instead of Mora Coins by farming places like Juperos, problem is: I get totally destroyed in these places, is my character supposed to be able to farm these places yet or is that normal?

>keknewal

You can't make this shit up

>gramps
>iro

Show stats and equipment
fuck off

>keknewal
>iro
>ranger

wew lad

Fuck me for trying a new game and not fitting in your cool guys club after 3 days of playing.

Here it is, it's pretty much random at this point, I have no idea what I'm doing.

go grind for an elven bow, can either kill gargoyles to drop it or just farm money

your damage will increase by a decent amount already, then you just need to get WW pieces

Your stats make no sense, you need agi and your dex is way too high for your level, you shouldn't level a stat past 120 in most cases.

Open your wallet for a reset and fix your shit, also buy a ww set and elven bow. Alternatively uninstall, iro is terrible.

100% gotta get the gear fixed up, first by starting the bow as said, either go for elven or hunter bow, and generally all around look into getting your eden gear replaced.

are you a girl IRL? I'll help you if you are, but I need proof, post your tiniest panties with a timestamp

>you need agi
if you're autowarging instead of arrow storming

Thanks for your answers, I'm going to fix the stats and gear before getting ww. Also what's up with iRO exactly? It seems to get a lot of hate around here, I'd be ok with switching but I haven't found any server with rates around 25x and a decent amount of players in europe.

Arrow storm isn't a fucking build, it's on 3,2s cooldown, his character is literally a cripple and I doubt he has bragi up his ass 24/7 for aimed bolt spam.

Thirsty-ass betacuck detected.

They're penniless NEETs who can't compete with the big boys on an established server.

1) its got horrid abysmal network configuration or maybe the servers are just shit but holy fuck is it bad and an ass ton of bots
if you don't care about those two things then it's alright
2) pinoys hate renewal and /rog/ consist mainly of peenoy and metashitters who get heart attacks when they can't do the same things over and over

you might as well try nova, they have that shitty gramps quest similar to iROs +cats

Yeah I have some lag issues but I thought it was because of me since I'm far from the server.

I'm already on Nova, doing these shitty gramps quests as you call thhem.

Get elven bow+arrow and WW set, reset your stats and put 90/100 points on agi and dex, then spread the rest on int/vit/luk.

whole
server
population
in
one
screen

two of those are buff sluts

>two high priests
>everyone else is fucking non-trans
gee whizz I wonder what this could mean

>too fucking retarded to see the sniper and biochem
tippy top level bants m80

whose priests do you think those are

It is linked with the discord chat via a bot, so it's about as dead as the discord which is to say, pretty fucking dead.

>about half of the female classes wear skimpy clothes
>dancers pretty much only wear enough to cover nipples and vag
>priestesses are the lewdest class nevertheless
The heal slut meme is real.

Pirate Dagger
Well-chewed Pencil
Robo eye
Rideword Hat
Alice Doll
Magic Eyes
Ramen Hat
Chick Hat
Skull Cap

I wish I had a history of the kafra shop on iRO to look at.

Is this dev Chivo or the BR dude?

it's Cunt Destroyer

i got a couple, item ID follows.
Geographer hat, 5455
Sheep Hat, 5133
Ice Wing Ear, 5610
CD In Mouth, 18666
Anubis Helm, 5490
Autumn Leaves, 5270
Mask Of Ifrit, 5420
Kettle Hat, 5291