/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Meta Discussion edition

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Last case:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/AttorneyOnlineVidya/tsuserver
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B E S T

>Gameplay footage?
>Streams typically run in the evening, US time.
You know, this kind of gives the impression we only play during American hours.

>a perfectly smooth case happens on area 2
>the streament went on area 1
>everyone is expecting area 2 case was just a meme case made on purpose to be silly.

Reminder to go into your Knightley .ini file and set the gunspin timer to 88. This is required for his fix to properly work.

*timer to 0 to not see it

Oh by the way, didn't get much feedback from the finished orla product yet but I hope ya'll like it cus I'm gonna attempt someone new here next.

Shouldn't be too hard for me I think. Except for the one where she stamps the screen with a transparent charm

Fuck off, Rhoda. Your hateboner contributes nothing.

>namedropping me in the thread

wow whoever you are you're gonna get banned. Don't namedrop me!

WESLEY JEREMIAH VON STICKLER DEBESTE

But isn't that kinda true?

when?

I love how rippers like the DGS ripper and this guy go mainly for the women since shitposters and recroomers like to play female chars all the fucking time. See: Espella, Junie, Robin, Darklaw, Orla, Scuttlebutt, Susato, Gina, Jinx and whatever other girls the DGS guy has planned.

Or it's because the male character designs tend to be boring as shit.

Susato is a cute though but god damn a lot of players on AO just completely shit around with female cute chars.

But he made Auchi, Layton, and is going to do that guy who looks like gant whose name i dont remember.

people shit on Wright as well, I just want my cute Support dang it

>ORLA

HA HA HA HA HA HA! DID YOU REALLY FUCKING INCLUDE ORLA IN YOUR LIST OF FEMALE CHARS?!

I asked in game if anyone knew any mostly static chars that would be good to rip and they said Jinxie. To be honest I'd love to rip someone like Johnny Smiles or Ahlbi Urgaid but 1.) I'm shit with moving emotes. 2.) The quality will be bad from the start with either cus I dont know of any high quality PLvPW streams.I would also love it if I could play as the Producer witness from 6-2 but lupa wont allow that and yeah again I suck and he moves around etc etc

Point is if you know any easy-to-rip males I'll consider them next.

I'm back. Anyone want a stream?
twitch tv/guardlytheguard

ya missed it

You mean the thing that was going on in area 2?
I didn't really care

>preorder copy of ZTD, want no spoilers
>takes amazon 2 weeks to sort itself out
>it comes tomorrow
>see this

reeEEEEEEEEEEEE

Solomon starbuck?

Somebody mind hack this guy into forgetting what he just saw

QUICK, SOMEONE POST EVERY SPOILER IN THAT GAME

sorry that happened to you user

Life is simply unfair, don't you think?

A-user he moves around a LOT.

>The punch the sky emote
>The invisible control panel emote
>The sigh
>The Parachute deploy
>The oxygenless emote
>The ipad emote
>The BLASTOFF emote

I looked at his list of emotes and only 5 of them are static. I'd love to have him nonetheless, but I can't do it.

One or two moving emotes are ok but he moves a lot. Anyone else you can think of?

How's about more memes?

Not quite. The game picks up during American hours, but there are still cases during Euro and everywhere else hours, albeit fewer.

Dead hours already?

I really, really want to support ZTD, and I'd guess the story is about on par with the past games, but I literally cannot get past the extremely shitty presentation quality between the anims and character expressions.

>I'd guess the story is about on par with the past games
It really, really isn't, sadly.

Really? Reviews always seemed super hyped on the quality of the story.

The ending completely shits the bed.

Not when it is all LITERALLY a dream of Akane who is in a coma in the hospital bed.

That's why everyone says it is a Pokemon rip-off.

These things die too easily.

>Sometimes emote sounds just don't fucking work for literally no reason at all

Can we just hang all horsefuckers?

I believe you have to have a preanim play in order to play emote sounds. (so change the emote's 0 to a 1)

I have it set properly, it just doesn't play the sound sometimes. Probably because there's a function that just isn't being called sometimes due to bad coding.

I see, if you haven't done it yet, I recommend putting your SoundT to 1 instead of 0 for that sfx

Did that. Sometimes sounds work, sometimes they don't.

Only way to ensure it works 100% of the time is to put an actual preanim for it or use the soundspam glitch.

>want to use a sound for a standard emote
>starts with a missingno because it's not a preanim

New client when?

>people want to remove content
>it's not Krieget/Brisbane etc

We want to remove content, but not the bad content.

It's like Objection (trixie) was. It's so bad people mentally block it out of their memories, and forget that it exists and needs to be removed in the first place.

>someone leaves a case
wow i can't believe you'd do that!

>Guardly will forever be known as the guy that memed so hard that he made people drop out

Fixed Knightley .ini uploaded to suggestion doc, grab it if you're too lazy to do the editing yourself.

Guardly at his finest.

I'm not even surprised

What the hell was even the joke? The ooc confirmed that was the reason someone quit.

>yfw you're not guardly
>You didnt meme so hard you made someone quit
>You didnt make blackquill depressed

>inb4 you're the other streamer
>people will now watch YOUR stream! MUAHAHAHAHA

Blackquill is a melodramatic baby.

>implying he's me
>implying anyone would watch my stream under any circumstances
gud joke

Memes make me cream

>implying anyone would watch my stream under any circumstances

Of course no one is watching it's 5AM

Good job

What happened to Lewdton?

What do you mean "happened"?
He's been switching characters. Klavier, Lana, Itami, Godot.

I think we should add Sans the Skeleton from Undertale as a playable character. He would make a great addition to the roster in both a fun and sexual way. He even has his own "YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME" line ripped straight from the game.

What happened to Sans' feet?

>rec room now talking about forcing this slut into the game
>they honestly don't think it'll go the exact same way as Rise

Nice strawman, I literally asked if Lana had ideas about how to use her in a case.
Not sure how you call that >forcing, but I guess you're just trying to start drama

Sans would be a legitimately good and interesting personality to have in cases. Honestly.

pls explain

He died from the pleasure of being cummed inside.

WAKE UP

...why?

No sleeping in the thread!
Do it in your bed.

But everyone is sleeping

Not in area 2

I was trying to sleep in the thread though

sleep on your own time

I will go sleeping elsewhere, you rude fucks

case?

Krieger's already gone and nobody uses Brisbane anyway.

Reminder that Lauren Paups is the cutest AA girl

Nope!

Pathetic taste

Area 2 needs 2nd witness and steno

Only a fully originally sprited humanized version would work.
And no one would agree on how he should look

Slow progress due to a variety of reasons. Having to work a job, getting little sleep, and spending the rest of my time playing on the server.

Her giant mouth makes the lipflaps look stranger than other DR's.

I would have appreciated a pastebin log. I dislike the recroom but I need to see the context.

All plebs, this is the cutest girl

Well I was gonna poll rise just to get it over with but mods said no to so fuck it.

Every time in the past, Rise has been rigged on both sides.

Lupa's solution was to go to each area, give them the poll and a certain amount of time, and gather votes that way.

He never did it, most likely because its a no win situation.

For your information, I was in the Lounge when was posted and the one talking about Mikan initially was me.
Obviously you shouldn't believe my testimony, but it's possible(though I really won't believe that) that my words got gravely misinterpreted.

I am not a mod/admin and I didn't take screenshots so I am unable to prove that, so ask them for the logs

>so ask them for the logs

No

Tbh he was right not to do it back then. And you all were fucking retarded to poll her 5 times before now.

Normally a character poll is normally denied if they don't have basic things like lipflaps. We could've avoided 5 retarded polls just by waiting for lipflapas.

Dropping the name before it gets used against me, if used again, it's not me

So, if you can't show them, can you at least corroborate my testimony for the Mikananon?

No, logs aren't for personal use or petty squabbles.

Also there's a test server up, AOV (Test Edition)
Commands are on the github:
github.com/AttorneyOnlineVidya/tsuserver

Break it and win a prize*

*Prize is only Lupacoins