Lolalytics.com

>6.13 Patch Notes

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-613-notes

>Ryze Update

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/champion-update-ryze-rune-mage

>Champion and Skin Sales

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/champion-and-skin-sale-0708-0711-0

Join us in the /lolg/ Official Stream, find the link on Eyoson

This Week is Summer Games Done Quick, get in and have some Fun !

Other urls found in this thread:

lolgboosting.xyz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't forget to include lolgboosting.xyz/ in the op next time!

that is the most terrifying thing I've seen since the tiger on kinectimals

Best grill.

xth for Urgot's Q procing on-hit effects

Best girl.
Best friend.
Best wife.

Xth for Vayne pegging Vlad and making him say he's an impure corrupt disgusting whore as she forces him to come all over himself.

>only like playing support anymore
>friends barely log on anymore

My goodness these people literally do not know how to shut up in chat.

The only thing chat is good for now is for typing in enemy summoner timers and your own ult/summoner timers.

NEVER EVER

WHERE IS THE REWORK RIOT

Mordekaiser's ultimate has the potential to be the most interesting skill in the game and it's just a fuck off strong DoT and the ghost dies in 2 seconds.

Draaaaaaven! (Is the best!)
xth for -2 lp thanks to the weather

I WANT YOUR SOUL

>SGDQ

nice try reddit
:^)

I love Lissandra!
She's a pure and plush QT who lactates ice cream!
Ashe a shit

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

vg vs vg WHERE

The Discord link expired on eyoson

Will Watsu renew it?

Yordles are for _________.

What´s worse?
Having a Vayne main or a Yasuo main in your team?

yawn
armaa?

>got plat 2 ~6 months ago, decide to start playing again
>first game, botlane has 8 deaths 5 minutes in, then they go afk
>second game our jg gets invaded, then leaves the game
>third game our support and adc didn't trade, and they get dumpstered
>fourth game ekko gets caught before every teamfight and even though i'm 6-2 I can't carry 4v5s
>fifth game we have lulu jungle and soraka top

i just uninstalled, ask me anything.

its dead

when i refreshed the lobby timers people left and stayed gone because they r fucking retarded idiots

if there is 5> min left on the timer the host always restarts and someone will dodge and rejoin to reset the lobby timer

1130 est on a sunday gl kid

Don't you mean: I want a Lulu VU.

Warm cuddles

and breeding

Vayne because Yasuo can get lucky

I WANT YOUR SOUL LISSANDRAFAG

bukkage imgur link of your hard cock please thanks

Marrying and having lots of babies and providing for them all!

I had a match with both.the worst thing ever

ass fucking

Mordekaiser will never get reworked because unlike Ryze, Mordekaiser is 100% garbage and they can just put him in the garbage instead of having to deal with him being broken. He's not worth the work since no one plays him.

pleaaase?
i'll invite my whole friends list

y r u people so fukinf worthless y cant u niggers fill these up like back when zeph was hosting? i have a hard time believing that someone in the autistic inner circle cant fill these things up in a flash

I feel this, though at a lower elo. Division 5 of any Elo tends to be an autistic shitfest, and since I got into Gold 5 a few months ago, it's been a clusterfuck of retards, AFK's, trolls, and boosted animals. It's literally a tossup who wins, though I'm not particularly into the concept of elo hell, this place is just a hellhole.

I get hard camped almost every game so I can't even test to see if I can carry these idiots.

Breeding by a human male.

Best girl
Best wife
Best carry

is twitch JG a thing now ?

2 games in a row, did they change something in the rat ?

I want to go swimming in VoHiYo .

>watsu doesn't even browse /lolg/ anymore
>still knows more about imageboard etiquette than the current morons creating threads

sasuga /lolg/

shit girl shit wife never played shit carry fuck you fuck quinn

Hey Mordebros can I get some proof about this Mordekaiser and Jhin interaction?

In.

bushiiter isn't inner circle he's just part of the 2014 poser clowns like welding and japan that took over after everyone else quit this shitty game

>this new blade morg splash

Wew lads

you mean WITH right???

He's not wrong

It's not hard to be a good poster in the sea of shit that is lolg, though. This game is normie central so we end up attracting the worst kinds of posters

While I admit Quinn is a good toplaner and she's QT you are sadly wrong.
Lissandra is best girl and best wife.

>nomie central
>lolgen is filled with a bunch of fetishistic NEETs posting about how much they want to fuck Twitch and Trundle

nah m8 that's no excuse.

So, the only thing you need is to make the last thread hit 750, and then the tracker is not gonna break, right ?

Ok, maybe normie wasn't the best word, but you can clearly see that the people that post here usually only browse /lolg/, maybe another general and /v/

They didn't "simmer" in the imageboard culture of lurking, learning how things work and then going ahead and posting, that's why we get the worst of the worst here, imbeciles that "fight autism with autism", etc

He never said it was

We just have the worst posters out of any general on Veeky Forums and I doubt we can make improvements since no one likes to follow status quo

>We just have the worst posters out of any general on Veeky Forums
I take it you haven't seen /owg/. Or /wowg/. Or /tesg/.

the reddit tracker is literally shit because we have a catalog and search function built into this site

Im sure they'd say a passing hello to each other, but I don't think they would interact that much outside of the league.

>SJW Company

We have the worst posters because contrarian shitheels like will go out of their way to break it

As long as you label the new thread correctly yeah. Put /lolg/ in the name and you'll be good.
The new thread link is faster, there's no reason not to use it.

wow that image is really ugly

No someone on Lolg said that if Mordekaiser kills Jhin when he's on his 4th bullet the Jhin ghost just continuously shoots 4th bullets all the time and without reloading while proccing Morde's rylai's and Liandry's. I haven't been able to find it though.

So I opened a chest today and I received a skin shard for zombie brand, but i already have a zombie brand skin shard so this makes my second one. I dont own brand and im not sure what do. any suggestions?

>/wowg/

Okay, you got me there, but people need to start following basic rules when posting here.

As far as I know, the tracker works by using Veeky Forums's API to pull a thread out of the catalog containing the words "League of Legends General" in OP's subject, as long as that thread isn't past the bump limit. It also has something to do with the activity on the thread, so you don't get redirected to a thread that someone created but has no posts. I'm not exactly sure of how it works, you'll have to talk to Watsu to know

But yes, if the only threads that were in the catalog were a thread that was autosaging and a new one, the tracker would never break. But when the tracker has to guess between an active thread at 730 posts, an old one that was bumped by randoms and two new ones at 0 posts, it breaks

>watsu putting his faith on retarded waifufags to not be retarded
Poor guy

>decide to try out ardent/athene karma mid
>600+ hp shields for days

This shit is busted as fuck

A lot of people on Veeky Forums never followed the lurk before posting that was fairly common a while ago.
it really shows in the quality of posts and how people react to certain things.

The main issue really is that since this game has such a large community, no one really follows that rule anymore and come here to post whatever they feel like because they can

Not to say I haven't made the same mistake before in the past, but I stopped acting like a retard when posting.

>not going locket before ardent

wasted potential

Pretty much that

People also forget to do the basics of report and move one without replying

We wouldn't have that many shitposters if people did that. People could also ignore early threads by retards but that would take a bit of teamwork

anyone down for some duo in rank? imma gold, na player.

>clicking behind bards portal puts your through it
>have gotten killed twice now because of it

Holy FUCKING shit. Who thought this was a good idea?

A ONE WAY TUNNEL WITH NO WAY BACK, LETS MAKE IT HAVE MULTIPLE WAYS TO ENTER IT INSTEAD OF JUST WAY PARTICULAR WAY OF ONLY CLICKING ON IT.

WOW WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

Quick question

Who's watsu?

Yeah, we can try to make an effort to work towards a common goal for the benefit of others if we stick to our guns when posting and call anyone else on their shit if they don't abide

That's all we need, to be honest.

>when you peel for your ADC as Bard by placing a portal right on top of the enemy champ and they involuntarily take it

Well, maybe because there were more players back then? In reality what happened back then was /v/ v /v/'s died off when we came here. We started Veeky Forums v Veeky Forums's up over here. But the old /v/ folks still came to shit up the lobbies.

Anyway eventually Zeph was the most common host and he just started nuking /v/tards out of our games. Without /v/tards like Pony ruining the games we had a huge pool of players. Zeph accumulated a big enough pool that he would fill it up via friendlist and only get the last remaining slots here. This was when we could have 2 sometimess 3 games running at the same time.

The faggot died or whatever then /a/ took over. /a/ was just a piece of shit though and would ban anyone in his team for feeding regardless of circumstances. Eventually with all the bans advertising came back here things went to shit /a/ left and one of the nu-inner circle fags went back inviting /v/ chat and it all went to hell.

Now you have Hmnnid but that white trash brings nothing like Zeph or /a/ so the games are still garbage.
- tl;dr /a/ and faggots like ImThem/Reese ruined Veeky Forums v /vg's and now no one has the balls to ban the asshats

And this is the prime example of people that post before lurking

desu fuck you cuz you get zom brand and I get shit like highland trynd and fucking hextech galio

lurk more

been a thing for awhile just not a lot of people play him

he's really good rn in general tho if uc an play him

damn, if this champ gets a slight lead his snowball is stupid good.

Elder fag, monkey man of many reales and protector of eyoson

>blitz keeps fucking hooking amumu into us
>he ults followed by MF

Fucking GODDAMN BLITZ

ill give u a blitz that will make you feel warm inside

I didn't know your name was image
thanks for sharing

Yasuo.

So long as Vayne doesn't feed so hard their bot lane can close out at 20 she'll scale hard and rape so long as you peel for her.

>Blitz hooks Illaoi/Darius/Morde etc
>is the singular reason we lost
>doesn't even realize this
>will not shut the fuck up about how he was the best player in the game because he didn't miss any hooks

That's actually another thing I forgot to bring up

Usually instead of telling people to "lurk moar" when asking about some general things pertaining to the general or the people in it, we just give them whatever they asked no matter what

Not to say that other generals don't do the same things as us, but yeah, people need to fucking lurk, or read before posting, it's not hard to understand who Watsu is if you actually read the god damn thread even if you're a newfag.

Have any of you been unable to type in game today and had your ping wheel really fucked up? Mine is skewed in every direction but the one I want and it's frustrating being unable to communicate.

>We have Blitz
>They have Amumu/Morgana/Kennen

no one cares about your stupid "elder fags" both of you can go swallow /a zeph and watsus semen you autistic shitlords

an sjw spic that attentionwhored here years ago

>Finally get a key to open chest
>Champion shard

who ruins games? theres no more pony or boykisser or any real annoying person who plays

pony wasn't even that bad unless you were a shitter and you got ticked off because he bad mouthed you, he would most of the time play to win. as for recent people the only one I could think of is imthem because he afk'd in like two games but really he plays to win the large majority

I'm not even talking about oldfags, mate, just trying to bring awareness to autists like (You) who fill the general with garbage posts that contribute nothing

Why do they keep everyone's boobs smaller? It's making me feel like I should get breast reduction surgery.

i hope the irony isnt lost on you

Same can be said for you, friend.

user, I don't think men should get BR surgery.

You should see his tits though. At least a DD.

>autists like (You) who fill the general with garbage posts that contribute nothing

And that would kill this shitty general