Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jH4GQxZc-7k
youtu.be/-zXe8qndEqs
youtube.com/watch?v=QAw36arOfeE
youtube.com/watch?v=hQDab8vT8GU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is uniel a good game or is it like skullgirls?

If a game used anime art styles but had a Street Fighter style gameplay. would it still be called an anime game?

if you're a white bitch dont post in this general or play fighting games anymore

make me

you tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=jH4GQxZc-7k

>he's basically unplayable as it is
Not really?
You shouldn't really be using HPB in defense anyway. It's combo material.

Finally decided to pick up SFV. Who's a good beginner char that isnt a shoto

Also this music is god tier what the fuck. Since when did Capcom have good sound direction again?

Tfw no recent decent ifone for pkm go
Tfw ever new ios update lags my 4s but without them i cant use anime boxes to fap

This is the hardest fucking combo I've ever done this game. I get it about 1 out 15. How do I make it consistent?

whats hard about it?

Its not that fun. People are entertained by the most simple shit.

t.combofiend

You have any tips then?
Cause im trying but im shit and once i get pushed as him i have no idea what to do
I've done most of his combo tutorial things but that doesnt seem to help me in actually matches at all and watching players like FAB helps 0%

also playing on a pad if that matters

Yes, see Koihime Musou

I'm honestly not kidding.

Balrog's theme, Kanzuki beach theme and Brazil favela theme are legit 3 of the best pieces of VG music I've ever heard.

After the shitty wub and overly synthesized era of SFIV I didn't have much hope for it

that got patched out, though

its very good

seconded
im leaning towards vega rashid and juri (from the little i played of her in the story) r these ok

>not linking this
youtu.be/-zXe8qndEqs

First, learn how to block well.
Then, learn when/how to backdash -> Pot buster. Pot's backdash is amazing because it's crazy invincible.
But generally, you need to learn to block well and eventually instant block a lot.

The second part of the last ex kunai always whiffs.

>Beat someone
>He sends you a message complimenting your play

Whatever happened to that guy collecting fighting game soundtracks?

What's wrong with being a good sport about it?

>Beat someone
>He spends the next 10 minutes sperging out and spamming the fightcade lobby

>tfw you can't send messages on ps4

How do we stop him?

>Balrog's theme, Kanzuki beach theme and Brazil favela theme are legit 3 of the best pieces of VG music I've ever heard.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=QAw36arOfeE

We act like he would lose in SFV if he focused on the game. Reddit will believe us.

>complaining about sportsmanship
You're worse then those point fiends that don't grant run backs

No.
Play a shoto.
Then uninstall and play a good game

>get beat by someone
>He spends the next 10 minutes sperging out and spamming the fightcade lobby

?????

What fighting game song should I listen to

You can. You have to go to their fighter profile and find their psn.

You can if you're playing any fighting game except SFV

>its a convenient rollback when they're losing episode

i'm here now/sparking from tekken 5 dr.

KOF XIII OST-Who is Queen, To tame a Bad Boy, Arashi No Sax, EX Flame Iori Theme

i sniff tummy!

yang's theme from 2i

ggs flea

If you're going to Evo for Xrd, some Japanese players will change the delay setting when they play. Usually they'll change it back afterwards, but make sure to check when it's your turn to play in case they forgot.

Science Fiction and YOMOTSUHIRASAKA

why

Lion's VF2 theme

Balrog/dudley sfiv themes

I think they read your post wrong
Also, misleading gif might have been the cause

To match the input delay the arcade version has since that's what they're used to play on

Newfag question: How would I go about practicing Hit confirming?
youtube.com/watch?v=hQDab8vT8GU

Kum's theme sounds like it was ripped straight out of Contra what the fuck

there arent enuf gud sniffs in the thread desu\

>Lion VF2
You goof'd right there pal

guess that makes sense then

In training mode you can set the dummy to block randomly. Set it to that and do a string, practice finishing the combo when you hit and ending early when it's blocked.

it's the booby lady!!!!

I dunno why but this post reminded me that BB is 8 fucking years old. What the shit.

BlazBlue players are the anime 09ers

how man version are left?

many*

The first time I played Blazblue was in my high school anime club the year Calamity Trigger came out. With no context or understanding of any characters I picked Jin and proceeded to get 16 wins people were fucking infuriated

>not playing the best blazblue character
you azureless sperglord fucks

CF is supposed to be the last one. Although the BB franchise is so big in Japan they'll continue it in some way shape or form for sure

Yeah well no shit. I think CT sold a million+ worldwide which is crazy for anime.

WHERE IS TEKKEN 7

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Well its the end of Ragna's story. I doubt its the last one. Hopefully though this leads to a roster reset. Cast is getting too big.

CF, CF2, CFE, etc.

give me some good laura tech

CT looked cool and fighting games were just coming back people were buying anything

Jab > Jab > V-Trigger into Character Select

A bit late on this but holy shit I'm laughing so hard, the best part is the name of the Linne player in the second clip is 時間切れ (Jikan gire = Time-Out) lmao

>Cast is getting too big

Hearing this now when by far the biggest complaint of CT back in the day was the small roster is music to my fucking ears.

There will probably be an extend version lets be honest. In this instance I'd be okay with it though since it's the series finale. Still think CSE and SPE shouldve been patches. The Arcsys' model is cancer I'm not gonna deny that.

why are japanese games so primitive compared to western games? like how the fuck is there not a japanese equivalent of blizzard, valve, or riot?

>Rashid's English voice
lol?

It's the BlazBlue model, not the ArcSys model

Everybody knows the best VF 2 soundtracks are Shun Di, Akira, Pai, and Wolf in that order

Because Japan gives 2 shits about pc gaming outside of VNs

>imagine this guy screaming
>You can't escape
>kek
Looking awfully lean there Tatsunoko Alex

1d 20h until uniel pc

i decided against buying it. it's gonna end up like the ps3 version.

is tifa a gud air footsies character??

flea no!!

fuck you go buy it user, ill play with u

let's be honest here. it's gonna have way less players than xrd.

Nah, she's low tier. Play Squall instead.

Play lightning instead.

He doesn't look so lean when he is slamming the giants

maybe you and i can make a change!

There was a lot of cloud on that stream last night.

That's the new Dissidia which Tifa isn't in yet.

play whipsies instead

Best ff.

even if you call him lean compared to his usual self he is way bigger than 99.9% of people looking like that

i liked how nonlinear it was but it was confusing as fuck to play for a 5 year old.

i was on disc 3 with 2k hp on each character and no junctions because i thought you were supposed to use gfs to kill everything. i couldn't beat that witch boss at the start of disc 3 so i just quit playing.

He also looks like he could collapse at any moment

Xrd east coast anyone?

I know right, everybody knows 9 is best ff, post rat waifu