FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/post/148101392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bear dick when?

Foxy needs new material.
Just being a pirate isn't enough.

There's more Biddybab in there than a Jello Pudding Pop commercial.

Itty bitty baby?

Reminder that cold pizza is objectively terrible and you have shit taste if you like it.

how is babby formed

how robot get billt

xth for cold pizza for breakfast 4

10 (You)s and I'll post what I look like.

Now this I gotta see

>for breakfast 4
whoops
oh well

Get ready to be ridiculed faggot

The separate headcase here kinda disappoints me, because you've already got creepy robot babies. No need to add some strange skull split exposed robobrain jumpscare to it.

Anyone wants to work with this?

quick, what's the best 4-topping combo for a pizza?

Pepperoni, pepperoni, pepperoni, and pepperoni

You and paperblossoms should get together and write something with this. He's been looking for ideas anyway and I think it would be fun to read. Looks like a Strongholds and Sapiens campaign waiting to happen.

>AU of a fanfic of an AU of FNaF fanart
Jesus fuck.
That does seem entertaining, though, 7.5/10, would watch

You should switch Safety Schmidt, though, Mike can't fight himself.

>cowardly lion peanut

I can see it.

Pineapple
Anchovies
Spinach
Onions

>spinach
Get outta here, that shit goes with a bechamel sauce pizza.

louis Veeky Forums please go

Hashbrowns, Fried eggs, bacon and a little bit of honey on the crust because CM's idea was interesting.

I'm morbidly curious.

Pepperoni
Italian Sausage
Extra Cheese
Parmesan

Travertine, gold leaf, caviar, Kanye West's tears.

>flavor is so subtle it gets over-powered by every other part of the pizza
>water drains out of when cooked and makes the rest of the pizza soggy
You wanna try defending pineapple next, tough guy?

>Bonnibel not as Dorothy
>Mike isn't a flying monkey
Joking aside, sounds like it could be a fun read

This

Are you talking about the spinch or the bechamel? Because you're confusing me.

Bombay?

Nah, that would be a shotglass of 4 different types of liquor on every slice

10th (You) incoming

Congrats you can't count

I'm sorry, are there not 9 (You)s right now?

Give me a story idea and I'll lwrte it.

If FN@F had boss fights like in Resident Evil or Silent Hill, what would the cutscene dialog be like?

Baby makes the Biddybabs with the security guard's body parts like a set of homonculi

The adventures of lovecraftfag learning how to spell "write".
Withered Freddy and Toy Freddy competing for dominance.

Don't leave us out to dry now.

Now you have to, its the rules

A female guard working nightshift at a male stripclub version of Freddy Fazbears

if I post, will some of you guys post too?[/spoiler?

Sure, here's me

I-I don't believe you.

Maybe keep it smoother?

Post the damn picture of yourself
After all, a deal's a deal

I-I'm sorry. I have a problem.

You fucking chickenshit. You're worse than Reluctant.

I'm actually concerned I might have friends lurking here.

And you guys might bully me.

You're a faggot if you do, faggot if you don't.
Faggot.

>might bully you

You say that as if it's only a possibility instead of an inevitability. Of course you're going to get bullied, you knucklehead.

I'll post it at 3am for a minute and then delete it.

Just think about the actual content you could be posting to get real, hard-earned (You)s instead of fishing for them like a chump.

You heard me, like a CHUMP.

For as long as we're committing internet/social suicide, I've got a wager. I'll post my face if you'll do it now.

Gotta stay relevant to FNAF somehow so here's a punk chikun

I can't. I'm too pussy ;-;

Fine then, whatever works for you.

Either post your face or stop posting.

If I post what I look like, will I regret it?

Trips say yes, faggot. Do it anyway; you're a faceless user and we have nothing to compare you to.

it's fucking VG jesus fuck

Alright, you're free to go. Have a nice night, user.

Nice hair

Get a haircut

>this thread
Just fuck my general up

>get a haircut
y-you too.

The real question is, why would you delete your post when we have an archive? I mean, all someone has to do is go to boards.fireden.net/vg/post/148101392 and there you are.

What the fuck just happened
Why

I don't know. But it is human nature.

Samefagging OCfags, namefags, tripfags in general always delete their posts when they fuck up, too. For no benefit Such is human nature..

>mfw this entire thread

You have the hair of the "JUST" guy.

Fuck off, hateanon.

I want to stick my dick between that rabbit's ears

BUNE

You fool! You'll trigger the user that hates it when people give cutesy names for animals!

I was referring to the spinach

YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE PEONS

WHY CAN'T YOU TALK ABOUT SOMETHING COOL

LIKE IF THE KILLER ROBOTS IN SISTER LOCATION WERE SOMETHING BETTER THAN DEAD KID/KILLER POSSESSION OR SOMETHING

If it's chopped finely then it's not really a big deal. The water evaporates in the oven and it ends up tasting alright. But yeah, it's not really flavorful. Does add color, works well with mushrooms.

We don't even know what the deal with the sister location robots are yet. Me, I'm going with extra models stored in a warehouse somewhere awaiting liquidation.

I just chalk it up to super advanced AI that loses contol occasionally like back in the FNAF 1 days.

Haunted robots are shitty
We already had a location that was made to be purposefully scary
The strip club idea was one of the most retarded things anyone here have said
Malfunctioning robots are cliche
Springtrap magically controlling the SL bots would be yet another completely unnecessary twist

Basically, anything other than complete ambiguity is going to be terrible, and Scott listens to children too much to do it.

I believe that whether they're guards or just robots, they spent a lot of time in isolation and that is responsible for their violent behavior

>Basically, anything other than complete ambiguity is going to be terrible, and Scott listens to children too much to do it.

Agreed
Who the fuck thought we needed to have 2 entire games about 2 bites?

>Malfunctioning robots are cliche
Amazing how much of a difference two years makes.

Malfunctioning robots were always cliche. The reason nobody complained about it during the first game was because it was still up in the air about if they were malfunctioning or haunted. FNAF requires a lot of imagination to get any enjoyment out of after the repetitive gameplay gets stale, and the more games there are the more questions get answered or fucked up, which leaves less room for imagination.

Honestly, the best thing Scott could do for SL would be to return to the style of resource management from the first game and keep it as far away from the main series as possible. The elementary and middle school kids might not be as happy with it but much of the older crowd would likely appreciate it.

>make it like the first game
>keep it as far away from the series as possible

So which is it?

You want discussion? Fine, here's a theory I just pulled out of my ass.
The robots in the sister location are bloodthirsty because they are connected to a hivemind of some sort.This hivemind was used to avoid the problems that would arise in having different ai's controlling different bots. As time goes on this hivemind starts going rogue. Why? Because a dead child's ghost is controlling it. :^)

I want to say that taking the "It's Pat" approach to storytelling is no less cliched and lazy than the other possiblities you mentioned, but I don't think I'm cultured or intelligent enough to convincingly argue that point. This frustrates me.

Keep the story as far from the main series as possible but make the gameplay more like the first game than like the shitshow that was 2 or the bullshit of 3 or the gimmicky-ness of 4.

Listening is a gimmick now?

Okay guys, how about this

It's Viren from Desolate Hope

He's doing all this shit

Either him or the little girl that was put into a simulator at the end of that game