come horde if you want to play with true pros

>Tucker

lol

I post here all the time
t. "best" dps Nihilum

>best dps in nihilum
thats not saying much

"best"

last thread was successful, thanks guys, im happy im famous now. i am a loser and im happy i have you guys that make me feel good about myself

btw check out my twitch stream! /rhoxxx

t.rhox

trading for an alli warlock/mage hmu

not me but thanks

t. rhox

what a faggot holy shit

>hmu

FUCK OFF RHOX YOU STINKING NIGGER

t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox t. rhox

t. rhox

t. rhox

t. rhox

t. rhox

>our general has literally been invaded by reddit

sad day for krog

rhox

t.

I have come to cure the cancer.

holy crap leveling hunter 1-10 is literally one of the hardest things i have ever done in this game
what was blizzard thinking

>still playing on a pay2levelup server

Hunter 1-10 is just fine mate
suck it up retail baby.

>le I unironically play on Penix face

But I don't
I play a better game now

not gonna photoshop the 9gag from it, found it on google images

guys, RHOX is just some guy. We are putting pressure on him because we want him to become a diamond

>christie, leddit and 9gag normie

t.rocks

I have vanilla nostalgia but I can't bring myself go for 30 days /played to get anywhere in this dead game

I had a level 20ish on Nost and it was fun to fuck around occasionally but I can't see myself doing the 1-20 grind for what, the 10th time?

How does anyone find the motivation to play? The pvp is just so shitty compared to many modern titles

what madness drives you

um i like the game and pvp? vanilla and BC had best pvp.
vanilla premade vs premade and BC arena are GOAT when it comes to mmo pvp

>The pvp is just so shitty compared to many modern titles
which modern titles?

Name the game or get out retard.

Make me, cuck

>PvP

There's your problem mate
to play MMO's for competitive reasons is to admit you're literally retarded.

t. nihilum member

t. Tucker

t. rhox

only 1 thing drives me, and that's all the attention i am getting becuase of how alpha as fuck i am

t.rhox

t. Indi

t. shamans

t. Qlurf

lets have a nice thread with no namefagging today lads? it is impossible to read these threads with your names filtered but I still want to be able comprehend what you are talking about.
heres to a nice friendly thread with no guild/loot drama.

t. rhox

what are those keybinds?

nostromo n52

who is rhox?

t. rhox

>that gif

Are they okay?

did they died

it was rhox driving the truck. there were no survivors

buy a one hander at lvl 5 and its is easy,slow as fuck but easy.

Gnome mage up for trade on the website

Hunter 1-10 isn't very difficult. Other classes have a harder time, and warriors in general have a fucking agonizing time if they don't have gold to fuel them.

lmao

>Hunter 1-10 isn't very difficult.
it's really frustrating, as NE, you'll have to do 2x quests in caves with narrow paths without a pet

Which is fine. You can very easily pull them away from any adds, and you still have some damage in melee and you're not waiting on resources to generate.

Having leveled every class to at least 40 in vanilla, Hunter is piss easy. 1-10 is the only rough part and it pales in comparison to other classes.

So just pull each mob one by one. Walk into the cave, grab a mob, run until you drop all mobs but one, kill it, eat, move to the next. Not hard, just kind of slow like every class.

Who here /cozy/?

We're talking to someone who plays a hunter, they think they have it the worst and that what they do is hard.

BUT THATS EXPLOITING NIHILUMWATCH INC

>it's really frustrating

Yeah sucks being shit at games
if only you were good, life would be so much less shit for you

LMAO

lol

Dead game.

What happened to the kronos launcher?

I remember playing this back in the day and they had a nice downloadable and a launcher that was tight as hell.

Now I have to fucking torrent the files and it works as well as a dead baby in a fucking coal mine.

I seem to just get to the front screen music, black screen, with the old school wow clicker. Thats fucking it. God damnit bobby!

>kronos launcher?

Why do you need a launcher to download a WoW 1.12.1 client and change realmlist?

If mentally challenged people can't access the server maybe it's for the best?

fucking faggot

download it once, never worry about it again
holy shit what a lazy motherfuker

Maybe I did and it doesnt fucking work?

Maybe you have autism because you arent socially capable enough to understand that normal people need help when things dont work, rather than from the start.

All you have to do is download the client that they link and change the realmlist.wtf. Open it with notepad and run it as administrator if you don't know how to do that.

>normal people

Lmao get out normie.

Ill try to run as admin, that may be my problem.

If not, I dont know what the fuck is wrong then.

Alright, after running it as admin, It says, that referenced memory cant be reached 1.00000yaddayaddayadda. and to close or debug the program.

Well. Progress at least?

t.rhox

No, you fucked up mate, try downloading it again.

who /loot hacking in felwood/ here?

?

I'm new here and have a few questions.
Who is Rhox? Tucker? Indi?

Ugh. Ill try a different torrent than the one offered on kronos website. Maybe the torrent is the problem...

Don't worry about it, just filter all those names along with Finalflash and you should be alright.

Call it in?

Reported.

Guild members/leader of Nihilum

t. Tucker

This, tbqhf.

>referenced memory cant be reached

One of the files in your game directory is corrupt. It's trying to load a file into memory and running into an internal exception when it accesses it. Which means redownload it. Find the mega torrent used for nostalrius and download it through your browser, that one works and mega servers are good.

I thought torrent protocol runs an integrity check on shit you download, no?

He probably got his dick stuck in the ceiling fan while unzipping it or something.

name my human priest

everything is taken

>Human priest

Cockmagnetx

how can you even enjoy this game

Greg

who /in trouble/ here?

forum.twinstar.cz /showthread.php/113107-Finalflash-Other

Was getting caught part of his plan?

If you can't handle someone making cheeky comments about you rolling human priest, you shouldn't roll a human priest, because you will be hearing many of them.

Why am I so good at getting BoE's?

that's not me

I know what to expect

I'm not that guy

I was just wondering

every time you see someone that isn't a dwarf priest, human rogue etc your brain spergs a little bit

that must be horrible

Is Abolish Poison really OP against rogues? if you cast it every 10 seconds Blind becomes useless, no?
is there any addon or something so I can track abolish poison on druids?

44lv human priest, heard such remark maybe 2-3 times. All of them from nihilel gchat

How many stars does it cost to put your character up for trade auction on the website?

>every time you see someone that isn't a dwarf priest, human rogue etc your brain spergs a little bit

Nah. I get a small laugh instead. I don't even play Alliance so I really don't give a fuck. People can do whatever they want even if it's completely moronic for all I care. I just find it funny how far people will go to be unique snowflakes.