Neptunia General #951

Previous Thread: Megadimension Neptunia VII has been released for Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/460120/

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/JzqLntvS

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Bandai_Pippin
youtube.com/watch?v=xAu8G5BOsu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HE'S A FISH MAN

Rei is so cute

>ywn have your own crostie

In honour of the great Dogoo Man

Steam Nep when?

>Nep doesn't call her Crusty
Why?

Vert is best goddess.

That's a funny way of spelling worst.

Daily reminder.

Girls, little boys, old men, Neptune, which is it!?

SHAKY

Konami. The little boy wearing the skin of a little girl yet having the heart of an old man.

Exactly what Noire will please for shares.

Croire isn't crusty, she's soft

Why is there no interaction between her and Histy?

K-Sha is adorable

>That B-Sha and Pippin@
What does Bandai have to do with Pippin?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Bandai_Pippin

When it's significant to the Japanese game industry. At the moment Valve is far too foreign to be made into a Nep. Even Vert is a stretch. If it wasn't for games like Idolmaster which made Japan more accepting of the Xbox then there'd be far less Microsoft references in the Neptunia games.

Old men usually like playing pachinko, right?

Huh, I was thinking it in terms of Bandai and FFF.

"G-Gee K-Sha, how come you get two Metal Gear references?"

Fetishes

If you're playing with an xbox controller, pressing X (I think) in the coupling menu lets you take someone off the party completely if you don't want them in the back row either.

Playing through Rebirth 2 the first time and I'm at the final boss. I don't want to be locked out of any endings. What's recommended for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd playthrough? Or can you just opt out of certain endings by manipulating shares?

From what I remember, RB2's ending are based on lily ranks.

You've already avoided Conquest and Holy Sword End, so the ending you get is based entirely on Share count and who you have recruited as well as Lily Ranks with Nepgear.

You can still get the True End right now.

>replying just before the thread gets archived
Fuck off Ghost.

Exactly!

Her first buyable weapon is a pretty good one, too

Hey guys, i'm playing Megadimension Neptunia VII and it's my first one. I just got to the part where Neptune goes back Planeptune without Nepgear and Uzume and I can buy a Mechanical Sword, it gives more strength but has lower power than my Hunting Sword. So which is better to have? Power or strength?

Please respond to my bait by saying Steamax.

If you are referring to the power of the first strike the weapon delivers in a normal combo, that is unimportant.

No. Peashy is not CPU of PC and Steamax isn't even a CPU at that.

You might be seeing the available combo slots for the weapon. You usually want to grab weapon upgrades for their stats, but their combo slots change and may be worse. You usually want to grab upgrades when you can unless the stat boost is really small and the combo slots are MUCH worse.

Alternatively you mean this, and yeah, that's not important.

ONE IS FOR BEDTIME!

When viewing the weapon you can hit triangle to change the stats view and it says power 180, is that all it is is the first strike?

I'm enjoying the game a lot, I just feel a few things could be better explained.

I swear I'm at like the 40th try on neplunker zero but I always fuck up at the point where I'm on the clock with the speed boost at the latest

Yeah, that one is just for the first strike of the combo, which varies between a Standard, Power, or Rush type attack depending on the weapon.

Yes, that is just for the first strike.

Th-Thank you! Hm, it looks like the difference between Conquest and Holy Sword ending is that Holy Sword requires lily ranks of 8. I think I'll do True End on 1st playthrough, Conquest on 2nd, and Holy Sword on 3rd then.

Feels like it'd be less complicated if there was an item that'd allow you to lower lily ranks. Like how Sucky game discs give you equippable debuffs.

Oh alright, thanks guys.

Just bought the new game on steam. Runs beautifully on non-ti 750. Dunno why recommended specs says 960. Nepu.

You don't need the speed boost to clear it.

Reminder.

You can avoid Holy Sword End even with heightened Lily Ranks by not recruiting the optional Makers. You unlock them for having over 30% Shares in each non-Planeptune Nation Chapter 4-on, but you need 50% shares in non-Planeptune nations Chapter 5-on to get the CPUs. The CPU events take priority, and you can then avoid the event to get the Maker in question to still get plain old Conquest. If that makes sense.

Really, there's a gap in the third area where jumping to the next of two platforms platform kills me since it's 50cm lower so I have to jump straight over it to the ledge with a speed boost.

Count two.

It is possible to make it to the 2nd platform with only jumping star.
Though yeah, probably simpler to just speed boost jump that one.

>platforms platform
this is what I get for staying up for 24 hours

Yeahh, now I got stumped on requiring a level 2 power bracelet or whatever on the next area, I think I'll just let it go for now.

COUNT 'EM, ONE...
AND IT'S TWO?!

>Peashy is based on the PC Engine, one of the flattest home consoles ever made
>Yellow Heart is absolutely stacked, even moreso than Vert

Was this ever explained? I feel like there might be a reference here but it's not an obvious one. I know some series(OS-tans, Buttobi CPU) use memory amount to explain character's busts.

forgot pic

Wasn't she hooked up to some fake ass share energy shit in V/RB3 which got blown up and just kept the power?

She's my favorite -Sha for sure.

Oh yeah, it's totally only yurifags that do it.

Just remember that Neptune loves Noire.

It's only yurifags that bitch and whine like little schoolgirls, anyway.

Well, I think everyone knows that.

Let me get this straight. NOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=xAu8G5BOsu8

There is literally nothing wrong with being a PC secondary.

But assuming Neptune is lesbian, than Noire is still straight, i guess.

Nor is there anything wrong with the neps being straight. It's natural.

>playing games is secondary
/u/ couldn't be any more retarded.

>Warechu is back again

I seriously fucking hate him. Fuck. I'd rather have another entire game of Plutia instead of seeing him again.

y?

Why are the robros so based? They even did a hell lot on the side lines in Heart Arc

Only Steamax is a brofessional. He's too good for Affimojas.

Gapmoe

How do I into WebMs? Using the WebM for Bakas is easy enough.

He gets shoehorned in a lot. He really felt out of place in VII, though. What actually made it worse is that Nitroplus's events feature Warechu-like rats, too

I won't tell you to kill yourself, but if you were to slide feet first into an active woodchipper you would be doing the world a great favour.

Yeah, I just finished Vert's story in G, and that part was ugh.

Warechu is the face of piracy after all.

Would it be worth it to go back and play through the original games on PS3? I joined this series with the Re:birth games.

HDN1 is the only one that would offer something different, other than mk2 having Nisa instead of RED. RB2 and RB3 are both better than their originals, even if you do prefer Nisa. HDN1 is something you'd want for its events but I'm not sure I'd say it's worth buying it

Not really. HDN1 is very, VERY different from R;B1, but it's also a shitty and clunky game. mk2 has more content than R;B2 in ways, but it's questionable to go buy it for that sake. R;B3 is an almost 100% strictly superior V.

How many events got removed due to NISA and Gust's removal? Aside from their own Chirper events, was the "Everyone wants Compa to be their wife" event the only other event removed?

HDN1 is the only game thats meaningfully different from the rebirth games, and, to put it lightly, HDN1 sucked balls. It's in the same category of games like desert bus where watching someone else play it is a better experience than actually playing it yourself.

RANDOM CHANCE HEALING ITEMS

Does Arthur get any more skills? While they're visually awesome, they're just one skill with a different paint job.

At like level 34-36 she gets her EXE drive skill, then a couple of levels after that she gets a single target blade dance skill rather than using a card and an elemental blast like the ones before it. Through events, she gets formation skills

NEXT PH's body suit does weird things to my pee-pee

Same, except it gives me a giant fuck-off stiffy.

NEP BREAK AND L2 TO WIN
God HDN was such a bad game, it's an absolute miracle the franchise even got a sequel, let alone continued to where it is today.

Well, if anything I guess we can thank Tsunako and her godly character designs. Them navels man.

Bless her soul and excellent design sense.
Also for CH casting top tier VAs from the start, it's something I've gotten used to over the years but they're definitely an important part of conveying the characters' charms and that aspect wouldn't be the same without their voices.

>This game sure sucks, but man I love these characters
>new game
>wow this gameplay is so much better, but who the fuck is Nepgear?
Neps walked a dangerous line for quite a while.

what is on the top?