Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

Thirsty Jaina edition

>What's new
gul'dan spotlight: youtube.com/watch?v=7dsqSWKfHBA
Gul'dan, Auriel and a bunch of new skins:
youtube.com/watch?v=yU2WGor6p_0

PTR patch: us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20164442/heroes-of-the-storm-ptr-patch-notes-july-5-2016-7-5-2016

>where do I find you panda-loving faggots?
/join Veeky Forums

>Do you have a discord?
discord.gg/0u3cyKnzMnnU2wjN

>What hero should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation and see what types you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, it's not worth it.

>Links nobody visits anyway
Official Site: us.battle.net/heroes/en/
General News: heroesnexus.com/
Tips & Tricks: heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
Hero Rankings and Statistics: hotslogs.com/Default
Talent Calculator: heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/
All of the hero voice lines: rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-z2tOuthKIE
reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky
reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
youtube.com/watch?v=hooKVstzbz0
a.uguu.se/Kl6rKVOWiCmJ_HeroesoftheStorm07.10.2016-04.27.02.69.DVR.mp4-cut.mp4-resized.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey did you guys know PTR stands for Private test servers: youtube.com/watch?v=-z2tOuthKIE

i just found that out via this video, i thought it meant something completely different

also this thread was dead on arrival, it was dumb of me to try and make a thread, fucking rip

feels gul'dan man

first for I will draft Jaina like no one's business come this patch.

Cut me some slack. it's horrid to have your favourite character being unplayable for that long. I can't imagine how it must be for Gaz enthusiasts.

anyone wanna fuck?

when you do your job as a healer but your team sucks so fucking bad

next match is a demotion match if i lose, ffs forced 50 is real

>li li player thinks hes helping his team

>losing despite the enemy team not having a support
Being demoted to bronze 5?

silver 3 if i lose, i started on silver 1 win 1 game to rank up

but forced 50 happened

also dont ever compare me to bronze noobs, i will stop playing before i demote to bronze i will just stay at the lowest level of silver if i have to and play quick match if forced 50 keeps happening to me

heres your (you)

Reminder of reddit karma-whoring sell-out rats: reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/4mh256/theres_a_guy_on_Veeky Forums_who_has_accurately_leaked/

reddit.com/user/SSJ5Gogetenks
>ponyfucker

They are in this thread RIGHT NOW!

Silver is bronze too

An early new thread but ok, wathever

I was Diamond 1 in League, is this game more complex or easier and could I pick it up without going through the tutorial?

>100 posts early

What the fuck OP

It's different from league, so it might take you time to adjust, but you should do fine eventually. Going through the tutorial gives you free gold, so you should probably do it anyway.

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

Major difference is, in this game you can't carry
Or at least not in the same sense as League

Simpler on the surface, more complex when you want to try and git gud.

So I haven't played since the Bone Baron came out, and I remember playing him a bunch because he was fun as fuck, along with Jaina and Nova.
Did they nerf the shit out of Jaina? Is Calcium Conqueror still kicking? Is Li Ming fun?

Jaina is garbage right now, and they tried to buff her this patch coming up on tuesday, but ended up nerfing her even more.

Li ming is fun, and nova is bad as well after her rework.

Calcium Conquerer got nerfed, but very recently has been buffed and he kicks again, so you're pretty lucky

this thread was clearly posted too early because the OP is a newfag, just keep posting in the other one

Calcium Conqueror
Cranium Count
Rib Chief
Vertebral Boss
Femur Fella
Sternum Senior
Carpal Captain
Perietal Liutenant
Mandible Commander
Maxilar Major

>100 posts early

>shit edition
Never make a thread again.

leeroy jenkins hero for hots when?

youtube.com/watch?v=hooKVstzbz0

You will find that in exchange of not having to last hit anymore you'll have to take part in stuff the map throws at you. Also , since power level is equally distributed among all of the team, you will not be able do the "farm 30 minutes, mop the floor" minigame.

And no, that stuff is not optional in your git gud at hots career.

That would be dope

official move set:

Q: ((RUSH))- increase move and attack speed by 40% for 4 seconds, INCREASE ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM MOVE AND ATTACK SPEED BY 20% FOR 8 SECONDS

W: ((FINGER LICKIN' CHICKEN))-heal yourself to full health, HEAL ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM FOR 50% OF THERE HEALTH

E: ((THUMBS UP))-instantly return to base, ENEMY TEAMS HEATHSTON CAST REDUCED BY 25% AND STACKS 4 TIMES PER USE

ULT 1: ((BATTLE CRY)) increase basic attack damage by 400% for 8 seconds, INCREASE ENTIRE ENEMY TEAMS BASIC ATTACK DAMAGE BY 100% FOR 4 SECONDS

ULT 2: ((LETS DO THIS))-capture all merc camps, INSTANTLY CAPTURE THE BOSS FOR THE ENEMY TEAM

Reminder that Blizzard games are well made and have no bugs

picture didn't save right, its a leeroy jenkins follower you can get in wow now as an inside joke

its only in the warlords of draenor version of wow

Forced 50 means your rank will be unchanging, mongoloid.
Unless you are still getting negative rank adjustment points even with a 50% win rate all the way from silver to bronze, in which case how much of a fucking scrub are you?

Btw I loved that screenshot showcasing your mad skills and how shit your teammates were, now hmu with some replays

Official

>Impliying he's confirmed

OH PLEASE BE RIGHT

Thats's fucking messed up

I like it

a.uguu.se/Kl6rKVOWiCmJ_HeroesoftheStorm07.10.2016-04.27.02.69.DVR.mp4-cut.mp4-resized.mp4

>feel the hatred of 10000 beers

How long until Gul'dan becomes 10K?
I want to play best orcs but I don't have 15K.

Also
Your soul shall be mine!

reminder for dumb cunts like to move to the thread which is still ongoing instead of bumping this one all the fucking time