Destiny General - /dg/

Year 2 Crucible is fucking trash Edition

>>> RESET INFO LINKS

First for Zippy a shit

>crying about Y2 PvP
True mark of a shitter

Is it possible to finish Y2 Triumphs if I only have story and Y2 class so far?

Have you tried playing for fun instead of taking it seriously?

yes

u wot

Yes there's plenty of time.

>fun

Where do you think we are

Here's the thing fucko, everyone had tlw and thorn

Everyone had a perfect roll shotgun

Everyone had a perfect sniper

That IS balance, in y2 I don't have a good shotgun and I've only got mediocre snipers especially considering the cancer of hidden hand

you obviously haven't played long enough

ttk gave everyone a free god roll shotgun and cancer sniper as a quest

Fuck off.

How anyone can have fun when they lose games I don't know.

"We lost but that was a really fun game!!! :D:D:D:D:D wow that was so fun good game other team!!"

Fucking cancer.

Fuck off inter you have a hidden hand longbow your argument is invalid

>everyone had one
No, but good try kid. You crying about hidden hand is hilarious, as if shot package shotguns weren't just as much cancer.

gg
simply GG

I used Red Death and Found Verdict a lot and rolled over people. Like I said, there was easy to use, but there was. LOT of viability. I've never even owned a Felwinters a my second most kills weapon archetype is probably shotguns iirc. You didn't need a Felwinters to be a shotgun god. Trust me. I'd knos

You could shut down a shotgun babby with ease, because they literally run at you like a mad dog, so just shoot them as they come towards you.

How do you deal with a sniper? Snipe them back?

Fucking lol. At that point you're at the mercy of latency and the difference between their aim assist and yours.

Whoever said that they missed their Manifold Seeker set in the other thread, and I said you could still get it in PoE 28, I was being serious. You can still get the year 1 PS set.

Actually just fuck off retard

The difference in quest conspiracy theory and a perfect party crasher is vast. There is no way to consistently obtain a hidden hand sniper.

With two equally skilled players, the one lucky enough to get God roll guns wins

That is the opposite of balance.

I'm over here

>zippy is so bad at the game he has to hide behind the excuse that year 2 crucible is broken when it's in perfect balance right now
Anyone that tries to say year 1 crucible was broken is retarded and a shitter

>how do you deal with a sniper
Flank them with a shotgun? Use a grenade? Christ it's like if they're not running in a straight line at you with a shotgun you have no idea how to deal with them.

Are you drunk inter these posts are fucking incoherent

Just like everyone has a hidden hand sniper and rangefinder party crasher in y2?

The facts are that in year one more people had equal weapons. There is no way you can defend getting lucky enough to own a hidden hand long bow

Thanks strikercodex. I owe you

Your shitpost is contradicting your real post.
Y2 is objectively unbalanced and shit
Y1 was objectively better balanced and not shit

I'm tired. I've been exhausted the past couple days.

>How do you deal with a sniper
These days? Hide behind a wall. If they have a glint on you and you're not already zoomed in, 9/10 times you're dead. PS: that wasn't the case Y1

>Look through lfg for fun
>People wanting trials demanding over 1.3 kd
>They themselves have below 1.2 kd

These people deserve to be bullied

And then when you get close enough they'll either no scope you thanks to aim assist, quick scope you thanks to aim assist, melt you with a doctrine of passing because bungie forgot to nerf it or (my favourite meme) pull out a universal remote.

Nice, that's fucking perfect balance mate.

Considering my KDR literally started to tank once Year 2 crucible hit (The post is here ) I'm pretty sure it's fairly obvious what the issue here is.

>Anyone that tries to say year 1 crucible was broken is retarded and a shitter

So you're either a shitter HH relying babby or you never actually played Year 1 crucible.

Literally every streamer has said that year 2 crucible is complete ass.

Go and ask them yourself, Year 2 crucible is pure garbage.

Zippy and inter have a point, there used to be so many crucible pubstomp parties going on in year 1 but in year 2 you're lucky to find 1 from dg

kys the PVP is still fun

>all this crying about Y2 PvP

K E K S I S

Subjective.

In my opinion it's hot trash.

PvE is fun, PvP is complete shite.

Because they're all salty they can't form a premade and stomp scrubs into the ground for hours on end anymore. Now they have to actually try and play and they can't take it. They're too shit to adapt to the meta of their skill level and would rather cry about "ye olde days" where they could win matches with their OP setup.

All this crying about Hidden Hand is fucking hilarious. It's not like it turns your gun into a fucking aim not or makes you invulnerable. Jesus Christ, git gud.

lol...

Actually, that's probably due to a lack of players in /dg/.

However, the reason for said lack of players is because of how shit the PvP is.

All the PvP Gods like Cat Kite etc. dropped this game because of how shitty the PvP is and they refuse to touch it.

If people are legit saying I'm shit and it's not the lack of balance in the crucible then I want to know how someone can instantly become shit over night going from a 1.6/7KDR to 0.9KDR.

Because the game gave shitters like you a chance to try and compete with the good players. This game takes no skill anymore

>win matches with their OP setup.
>All this crying about Hidden Hand is fucking hilarious

Are you actually daft? How many times do I have to reiterate the same thing? In y1 everyone had op weapons. In y2 op weapons are gated behind retarded rng.

Does this not make sense to you?

>Y2 PVP
What went wrong?

>e-explain my k/d dropping

SBMM. You're finally playing people at your level and you're not good enough to hang so it keeps dropping, it's simple.

>play with /dg/
>have to carry but at least it's not back breaking

>play solo
>backbreaking solo carry that leads to games lost at sub 100pt differences

SBMM IS """"""""FUN""""""""

>they cant stomp anymore
But I can. I do. Check the last IB games I played with /dg/. I solo carried with like 4.0's. The difference is it's not fun anymore. I have to carry. I can't just play good enough for a couple people and let my team do the objectives. I have to play for everything. I can't even trust people on /dg/ to do it anymore if they play with me. It's not fun anymore because the matchmaking made it that way. Overwatch's forced 50 is in Destiny for me. I either get lucky enough to carry or we get fucked because I didn't do good enough. It's how Y2 has been for me for a long time and I fucking hate it.
As for the rest of /dg/. everyone that's left sucks. What do I have to work with? Cat left, Kite left, Shinobuu left, Mir left, Sippy fell down the drain, jar'd got to memey, Matt went to reddit tier. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Play with joff, jiro, dragonheart, zippy and pandox and hope everything ends up okay?

Hidden hand is stupid. It increases aim assist to unreasonable levels and allows shots to happen that shouldn't even be possible.

SBMM is broken when certain variables (like me) are involved with you (shitter)

The difference is hidden hand isn't OP. it's just the best perk for a sniper. It's not like shot package where it turned a shotgun into a cross map sniper.

You want a good shotgun? Get your welfare Conspiracy. You want a good sniper? Use your precious Y1 Her Benevolence

>I have to try to win every game

WEIRD IT'S ALMOST LIKE ITS COMPETITIVE OR SOMETHING????????

>The difference is hidden hand isn't OP.

Yeah we're done here.

>he cares about winning
You're still doing well so why care about the rest of the team?

SBMM was not part of this game at the start of Year 2.

It was introduced a month or so later.

And if SBMM is the reason I get matched up against streamers/paid carriers in every trials game despite being complete trash now then cool.

Working as intended, right?

>It's just the best perk for a sniper

Please, tell me why it's the best perk for the sniper.

I'm actually gagging to hear this so you can undo your entire argument right here.

>Bungie are trying to make a casual tier PvP game competitive

But why??? Isn't that what trials is for? Why shove SBMM down our throat when this game has no balance?

WEIRD. IT'S ALMOST LIKE DESTINY ISN'T A COMPETITIVE FUCKING GAME OR SOMETHING???
IT'S ALMOST LIKE A CORE ASPECT TO THE GAME CHANGED HALFWAY THROUGH THE GAME'S LIFE FOR NO PARTICULAR FUCKING REASON???
IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT THAT IT'S NOT FUN BEING THE ONLY HOPE OF YOUR FUCKING TEAM??????????

Because winning is the most important thing. The K/D is just a bonus. I cannot have fun going 3.0 while losing the game by a 1/3rd difference.

Man, Bungeis' game is fucking glitchy as hell and they need to fix it. Sometimes I can be playing a game as normal, killing and being killed then suddenly my guns stop doing damage and no one can see me. Grenades and Super are the only thing that fucking work then. I figured out the way to reset that is to just kill myself, but fuck man. What is Bungo doing.

You get matched up against them because of your year 1 stats

Blame the piece of shit unstable servers.

In our trials runs yesterday we had at least 3 people on the other team that dc'd and turn the game into a 3v2

It's a fucking farce.

wasn't your zippy-approved sniper back in Y1 Her Benevolence w/ /SG/HH/Snapshot/Unflinching?

Its the best perk for a sniper because its gives you the most obvious benefit, especially for the class being OHKO weapons. It is not as OP as shot package, please don't even attempt to go there. I'd even argue it should be removed but its not gonna make a shitter some snipe god doing 360 no scopes all of the sudden.

Is it jsut me or have the severs been more unstable since the last update? I'm having trouble in Heroic Strikes as well.

THATS THE ISSUE
Y1 stats shouldn't even be in the calculation for SBMM. It wasn't at launch. It's relatively brand fucking new.
You don't see other popular using previous season stats. They do provisionals to determine where you belong. They don't retroactively take your previous stats, do a complete 180 on the game, and assume everything will be o fucking kay.
Bungie did it with Destiny and it turned out to be a hot fucking mess.

It was a perfect roll sniper because of how bullshit those perks in combination were, yes.

Did I ever get one? No.

Here's the thing, Her Benevolence wasn't an issue.

Why? Because you could go to banshee and pay him to fucking give you the weapon everyone else is using. What would it cost? A few weapon parts and glimmer? If you didn't have enough of those go run strikes for an hour and continue to try and get it.

What about now? You want a Hidden Hand longbow? Tough shit, first you gotta get a rank up. THEN you got to hope you get a longbow. THEN you need to get on your knees and fucking pray shaxx has given you hidden hand on that piece of shit.

So you're admitting that it gives shitters who don't have a true aim a second chance.

Thanks, all I needed.

I'm done here.

As inter said, it's a complete fucking joke.

There's a massive difference between the gameplay of Year 1 and Year 2.

They should be using current stats, not stacked stats that are a year old.

That's fucking retarded.

They're trying to push Destiny in the hopes it becomes a competitive esports game like CoD or even like halo was, but it's not going to happen because of how much of a cluster fuck it is.

They have been.

Then again when have bungie servers ever been stable.

desu all you need on a 1KYS/Longbow/LDR is shortgaze and you're ready to go

this is a casual loot grinder game you faggots

>All this Y1 talk

liek ig u cry eveitiem

>so you're admitting
Weird, I specifically said "it doesn't make shitters snipe gods". But good job glossing over that in an attempt to come off as superior.

You wanna tell me Hidden Hand is a bullshit perk that is too useful on snipers? I'm right there with you. But don't sit there and tell me it's OP, because its not. It doesn't mean you'll win every fight just because you have it.

Anyone got any good destiny reaction images? I want to build a folder.

You'll win every fight against someone of equal and slightly higher skill level that doesn't have it because of it's ability to stick better.
This is fact.
Shot package may have been the STRONGER perk at its prime, but Hidden Hand is the BEST WITHOUT EQUAL right now. You could fight shot package Y1. Good luck fighting Hidden Hand Y2

But there is no need to cry

I didn't say it makes them snipe gods, I said it gives them a second chance, which it does.

If they don't have a true aim it doesn't matter, they will get that dome shot and there's not shit you can do about that.

So no, I didn't gloss over anything. You can not deny that it makes a bad sniper better.

>It doesn't mean you'll win every fight just because you have it

Then you're fucking trash. Give me a LB with SG/HH and I'll show you.

>no arc damage

it's trash

Not necessarily.

>you're bad

I'm done here.

It's still pretty fun

>tfw no elemental legendary primaries ever again

nah after the handcanons nerf, things will never be the same again

So not only did you avoid trying to counter Inters post but you also made shit up to avoid countering mine.

I'm glad you're done, means I won't waste any more time having someone tell me that Hidden Hand isn't a broken perk and Shot Package is worse.

>Not necessarily
You can't just say that and not explain why
Its obvious from that post you've run out of damage control.

Because HH doesn't guarantee you win every engagement. I've said it in nearly every post. As in "not necessarily". It gives you more aim assist, that doesn't necessarily mean you win every 1v1 sniper fight.

Are we really getting only one new strike with the new expac?

So you admit you know it gives more aim assist but you defend it?
If zippy didnt say it I'll say it

You're bad.

Also what the fuck with this SIVA and more copypasted Cosmodrome shit? Have the kikes really lost all shame?

1 brand new one yeah, probably 2-3 remixed ones as well. Rise of Iron is gonna be shit.

You don't fucking get it. The reason why HH is so fucking good is because it lessens the skill curve around sniping with its increase ability to stick to targets. Meaning, even the most basic bitch who can aim can land headshots with no effort.

dead game
dead thread

what if the new mode had normalized weapon stats, and nullified perks? (normalized AA, Impact, RoF, etc... weapons would just be skins here)

I reckon it'd be fun as fuck and something bungie could actually truly balance
>inb4 "you mean like [fps game]"

No, that sounds lame.

That would be a game mode that would legit show who is actually good at the game and who isn't.

so nobody would play it

I would.

Get rid of supers and shit and it would be great.

Starter guardian PvP mode when?

Just play your guardian class with the base stats, khvostov and the preacher shotgun.

>just make it call of duty and i'd like it
Just play Call of Duty zip.

That would be cool kinda
But it's dead game Bungie we're talking about so

Topical

>only two hands

one job

>stains.jpg

the vanguard quests gave you near perfect shotgun and sniper. if you can't utilize the 1000yd stare/Conspiracy Theory given to you by the vanguard quest, you suck

don't bother trying to explain to babies who cry about snipers. snipers got nerfed and they still cry. they'll never understand.

I'm good at it already, I don't need to.

>Snipers got nerfed

By what? Reducing ammo capacity? That's not a nerf, that's called fucking PvE players in the ass.

>near perfect shotgun and sniper. if you can't utilize the 1000yd stare/Conspiracy Theory given to you by the vanguard quest, you suck

You will lose to a player of equal skill with a good party crasher or hidden hand sniper

Is that OK with you?

>strikercodex
is this bait? is Datto in your day 1 raid team?

>You will lose to a player of equal skill
nice meme inter.

We really should play black ops again so I can flex

Stop with this meme

>Snipers nerfed
>Can still get headshots while under heavy fire

Honestly, I've never seen snipers more broken than they are in Destiny.

Mid range? No problem. Close range? No fucking problem. You can't aim worth a damn? Here, take Hidden Hand, even better if you CAN aim.

Should be like Halo where you get kicked out of ADS if you get hit anyway.

Why do people want a fourth subclass so bad

They always start making up some edgy element and shit and their ideas are all terrible.

Just add new perks to the existing classes

DUDES
Do you want Destiny 2 to have a fresh start or an option to transfer of your character?

All I want is a new alien frontier to explore
But no, fuck you have more of this cosmodrome shiete

I've gotten tired of calling them out. It's always some retarded bullshit. I remember the one where some faggot was talking about a new Titan class where the super was one angel wing and one demon wing or some shit. They don't have a fucking clue how balance works.

>Hurr the new grenade does little damage but reflects damage back to you that's totally balanced.

>Should be like Halo where you get kicked out of ADS if you get hit anyway.
Thats not nerfing snipers, thats completely gutting them from being used for the majority of the playerbase. Really all they have to do is remove Hidden Hand from the perk pool. If people are still bitching about it after that then I don't know what to tell you. Hidden Hand seems to be the entire driving force behind everyone's complaints for the weapon type.

Decay is an element that exists within Destiny fiction if thats what you're talking about.

The entire pitch was that it would be a 10 year journey with your character. Making us start over would retroactively make these first 3 years a complete waste of time.

Decay is retarded. Isnt it basically just a Hive element anyway?
I doubt it would ever come into play as an element of light.