/vsg/ - /v/scape general

read the wiki edition

New *official* /v/scape baldspeak: vidyascape.no-ip.org

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Official Teamspeak Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l5WE3AiTXJw?t=75
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for nothing.

I HAVE A TINY FUCKINg PENIS

calm down babydick

Posting the beautiful slice of sexy beef Donguschoco so he might notice me senpai when he wakes up

/V/scapers are ass-ugly, still better than these numale cucks but that's not saying much. This guy's face is too round desu

>Expectantly waiting for Dairy to reply
>Get this garbage instead

Pay attention, he was in hospital because of swelling, so i'm guessing (hoping) the extra roundness is because of the swelling, you can see it just under his cheekbones that its puffy aka not normal

He noticed you in yell :^)

I-I saw i didn't want to say anything so he doesn't know who i am, waiting for him to talk on my anonymous safespace

what a qt patootie :^)

>get to wave 30 in fight caves
>suddenly two healers stick together
>it already takes a while to kill one by itself in it's infinite heal loop
>now together they're forming a double infinite heal loop, a TRUE infinite heal loop ∞
>try to separate them from eachother by luring one away while the other is stuck on the usual wall
>i know this will work because i've used the same wall to trap anything 2x2 or larger the whole fucking time
>start killing the first healer
>suddenly a switch flips in the second healer's brain and he magically fucking paths around the wall
>trods right the fuck up to me and the second healer
>INFINITE HEAL LOOP ∞
>tfw: youtu.be/l5WE3AiTXJw?t=75

its a feature lol

it's about to get stinky in here..........

For you, since I actually look healthier now (I think)

bump

>this guy

Reminder not to reply to meme alts

[Biggerman has been permanantly muted by Mod Latent]

i fucking wish

Latent thinks fags like Bearald who post one line every 10 minutes are more threatening and so he mutes them instead of legitimate shitposters.

No you misunderstand, He's being le xd funny, so its not legitimate shitposting, it's a joke, haha :)

Seriously can a mod please pop in and quickly ban him already
I dont get why proper pmods arent appointed but if thats the case can the rest of you act like real mods and deal with shitfuckers like this who ruin the game?

Yeah im inclined to agree, this behaviour literally cannot be allowed to continue, or else more retards are just going to do it

The fact that he's being doing this for about three whole days straight encourages more meme alts and and further weakening of the playerbase's reputation. Nip things like this in the bud before they expand, please, mods.

Me (Dairychoco) and Crazy Beggar asked odel and bitterness to ban him last night but they didnt, though to their defence they werent watching him during meltdown hour i guess?

But that doesn't really count for shit when you consider meltdown hour has been going for like 3 days straight, so yeah its gone too far now, please just ban this goy

There's also screencapped evidence posted in the thread of his spergfits. Mods have no reason not to ban him, and it's making them all look bad to allow him to continue.

The muting lewdposters instead of actual shitters just exposes Latent as a shit mod again desu

To be fair they're all shitters, playing mute/ban favoritism for only one group of them is bad though

Lewdposters are just the same as anything else though, retarded cunts craving attention in yell for 2 min, this is someone literally only getting attention from yell, reducing it to flames, these are the real tumours that need removing ASAP

Yeah so why isn't this tumor being removed already?

Because the mods
are
shit

fucking ban this niggerman guy already

Where are the mods
Ban Biggerman already
Where are the mods
Ban Biggerman already
We need more mods
Ban Biggerman already

Expecting the mods to do anything apart from turning everyone into ducks or muting red anime (apart from pickles and odel) is laughable

Well this is exactly why the player mod system needs a revamp, or hell even somekind of vote to mute or some shit, literally anything, because what we have right now is literally nothing

Maybe we need active player mods instead of our current mods

I've been saying this for years, they won't listen.

bump

why has noone realised yet that biggerman is hypercrisis? ban him and his main fucking now or im quitting

Where were you when Latent actually pulled through

This means two things:
1) Latent browses the thread at work instead of working
2) We need to rely on this behavior to save us from the shitposting hordes rather than appoint player moderators

As it stands the moderation is too slow. What if Latent was doing something else and couldn't read the thread to find out about this? We'd be dealing with that shitposter all damn day. I'm still not satisfied with this.

Gee, thank God it's only 24 hours. I was gonna kiss everybody's ass and beg for them to enable my account :^)

What was meant by this post from you that you just posted?

i wonder what latent does for a living

does anybody know?

Does Duradel ever give high amount black dragon tasks? Rolled for a long ass time and the highest he gave was 17

It means I'll be back in 24 hours, toned down a bit (just below ban threshold) and I'll get to continue questing hehehe.

RIP Biggerman. You were a big man.

user, I'm so sorry.
Latent revamped slayer and gave most tasks their vanilla OSRS amount. No more 200 max for everything. Black dragons in particular only have 20 now.

You can increase max task amounts with slayer points though, too bad we don't have slayer points at all because this isn't fucking OSRS and latent only half-fixed slayer.

tl;dr go slay something else until slayer is fixed in 8 months

bump

cross out all the dedfags and see how many are left

Now slayer is abyssal demons; the skill

Anyone else reminded of Curry by his typing style?

Latent, why didn't you check his IPs?

To be fair, I talked to Pickles about it and he was on his way to do it as well.

Holy fuck that's illogical. Well, grinding for 100 combat was a waste of time since I was only doing it to get some black drag slayer experience while I grind them.

Thanks for the detailed response user

But you and Pickles are still both working at this time of day, right? It sucks to have to rely on you guys taking time out of your jobs to ban a shitter like this.

Not Latent m8.

Paid shitposter

This

oh boy it's time to talk about latent again! XD

im a mango

So really, who is this Wiggins guy?

On the Wiki it says:
"Why is everyone making fun of this "Wiggins" guy?"
"-Read up on the epic tale that was "8 Months to Grind: A Wiggins Tragedy""

I can't find it explained anywhere. Please explain, no memes.

he's just a meme

he's not even worth knowing about

the same can be said of Stale, Baldbeast, Diapercrisis, and other irrelevant memelords

Knowledge of them and their exploits is like reading the Wikipedia article of everyday items -- absolutely useless drivel that contributes to nothing of value whatsoever

Cease your quest now!

You have been warned.

Who are the relevant players we should know?

there are none

selling this stuff pm me

all gone

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what am i witnessing

Hey. I just got muted and I don't know why? What have I done wrong?

All I've been doing is chatting like everybody else does. The rules are very vague and don't say anything specific, so I just don't know what I've done :/

I just want to be unmuted because it's really really hard to play the game without being able to communicate. If you can tell me what I did wrong in chat, I can stop it and never do it again. Thanks.

Cannon - 200k
D weapons - 30k ea
glories - 50k ea
lobs - 50 ea
obby cape - 40k
ranger boots - 3m
3a shield - 10m
fury - 1.3m
robin - 4m

pm Juice ign

all gone

assuming you are genuine, the reason i said you need to speak like a man is because, like i said, you were making yell a personal blog, on purpose or not. this is because you speak like a woman, and as such, such a manner of speaking naturally draws attention to itself, especially when the population of woman here is low.

To 'speak as a man' isnt what it seems, really what i mean is to speak regardless of gender, you do not get the advantages in conversation as you would in real life, as the benefits of talking to a woman do not exist.

So, to recap:

To avoid being percieved as annoying, you must cast aside your previous mannerisms, and learn to talk on a human to human basis.

I can't really be arsed to explain it fully, so im assuming you're intelligent enough to draw the correct conclusion and course of action from what im saying, and honestly ive already wrote too much anyway

Yeah well I can't do that if I'm muted :/

Nice try dairy you piefaced Owen Wilson tier freak

Leave my husbando alone desu

get out homo

Nice doors desu

>the smalldick crew is jealous that people don't find the paki as disgusting as them, even when he was on his deathbed

This is a pretty good payoff to the months of shit memes

nice internet

not him. this post still clearly shows you learned nothing though

Thats why i didnt respond to her, they gotta learn somehow

She's been selling me flax though so theres potential yet

>she
you do know its a wiggins alt, right?

Please.
No.
Don't go.

I got inside sources but the whole point laddo is that it doesnt matter if its a wiggins alt, a girl, a hyper intelligent bear, or whatever the fuck

They can sell me flax, and they can be taught to function, so this is what i'll do

he got banned so im staying :)

Tara is Curry30pubes alt

chuckus is a pathetic neet

WHAT THE

xd

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
HE
SAID
IT
AGAIN
HOW DOES HE DO IT????????

bump

Never talk to me or my tiny dick again

go back to dying you kidney deficient inbred. Face looks like it was hit by a car nice neck beard

this is the pinnacle of attraction

Do you think I could make some friends here?

>red skin
>terrible beard