/indie/ - Indie Games General

Cute Edition.
Old Thread: >What the fuck is this
/indie/ is the general for all indie games, such as LISA, Yume Nikki, OFF, Middens Underrail, Machinarium, Braid, Limbo, Axiom Verge, Guacamelee, The Desolate Hope, Sonic Dreams Collection, Stardew Valley, etc.

Mobile or consoles, flash or unity, freeware or early access. This place is a home for the indie game community and indie games that don't have a home. So be free to talk and share all your hidden gems, forgotten games and starving devs here.

>Can I talk about games that already have a general?
We mostly discuss games that are not popular enough for their own threads (since they have no other home in Veeky Forums), however, all indie games are allowed. So talk about them if you want, but don't overdo it since you already have other generals for that.

>How can I contribute?
All we need right now is people to talk about their loved indies, so don't be afraid to post, bump and reply your fellow anons. Also we're looking for anons to make new pastebins/wikis/images and update the ones already made. And please give lots of feel, love, kind and nice to everyone, except for fags.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/ZbG0JPSn

>Booru
indiegame.booru.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y1FG-O83YjE
mega.nz/#!khgU2YrZ!vzw1jemuss0ngpmXMhMd4ZiEQfHGAWCs6MhTpHi_HYo
store.steampowered.com/app/407300/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this dead

Threadly reminder Undertale is globalist propaganda.

Try not making a new general so early in the morning.

Also, I've been playing that Arkantos mod, I'm at the second area, been having a lot of fun so far. I like the combo dial for Buddy, and Gary feels useful without being cheap. Feels like some of the enemies have been souped up, and I noticed some of the new enemies (I saw Jedd over in Dice's tuff, which was a neat touch.) I haven't gone to Big L's turf or Sindy's turf to see what is different there yet.

welcome to die

test

youtu.be/y1FG-O83YjE

I just realized Evochron and Salvation Prophecy have the same ships. Given that the former is just one guy doing it in his spare time from his real career Id guess these are stock assets

Fun fact: That's from Pruf and BKD's mods, which are bundled with Arkantos. Arkantos itself starts after you kill Big L and go to the start of the long rope climb.

Where can I get the latest Arkantos?

Here: mega.nz/#!khgU2YrZ!vzw1jemuss0ngpmXMhMd4ZiEQfHGAWCs6MhTpHi_HYo

Mercenary Kings is a piece of shit. Why give the game the aesthetics of Metal Gear but make it some shitty pseudo RPG with full on quests to collect X fox pelts. Nothing about this game is good from a design standpoint. Even changing weapons is a lot of pointless busywork.
The devs are hacks who couldnt even find a way to do 2 player splitscreen without dividing the screen into four pieces.
Paul Robertson's art is wasted on this drek.

""""indie"""""

That sounds sorta sad really, really digging the art style.

Anyone making a game or any game mods?

Why did we suddenly die.

Rip

ninja tears will save us

If it comes in time that is.

Who's played space funeral?

Nah it going to be shit
Dingaling said that he is going to make the game edgy for the sake of being edgy
Don't get your hopes up

I checked weekly steam deals and saw Last NightMary store.steampowered.com/app/407300/
I expected a point&click adventure that is horror themed but instead I got poor mans amnesia.

It's monster hunter with metal slug visuals.
"unlimited" worlds and "endless" playtime

How's it like Amnesia?

Proof?

twitch tv/devolverdigital
Every time the guy dies, he gives out a steam code for any game in Devolver's catalog. Dunno if /lite/ would enjoy this more.

Ye, got Downwell.

Nice.
Also why aren't you guys playing this!

How the fuck do I make this jump

Maybe wall jump?

I am!

It's my GOTY

I like it even more than XCOM 2 and Dark Souls Trois

What's it about?

It's a turn-based strategy game where you take a squad of robots and loot spaceships.

You walk around in first person. But not even real walking, just clicking on left, middle or right path in same looking gras paths till you maybe find something or some voodoo dude comes close and kills you.
It's really bad to me especially because I wanted a pintbclick adventure.

So it sorta plays like a 2d XCOM in a sense? That's the impression I get from looking at it.

My president is Chuck Heston

>those fucking hideous tumblr noses

>It's monster hunter with metal slug visuals.

That makes it sound good.

I think they are cute

Benis

It's not thaaaat bad.