/owg/ -Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71qYb-HEjJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New maps when
Reinhardt nerf when
Roadhog nerf when
Dva buff when
Hanzo deleted when

second for dvamain waifushitters need to uninstall and fuck off

kill yourself when?

T. Shitter

Genji nerf when

Best intro for Riverboat McCree?

What would you nerf about Reinhardt?

I think he's pretty well rounded.

>your team is favored to win by 2 points
>highest level on your team is a support main

Reposting from last thread:

What consistutes to having a large xp gain or small xp on win? I was wonderig why it changes.

If its based on game length, what would be considered long? And when do you know if youre in an underdog game?

His hammer requires 0 aim, has too long range, and does too much damage

can crusher

nth for purity

Why does everyone keep bitching about things being "toxic"? Did that come over from ASSFAGGOTS?

If you jump while he hits you he literally smacks you out of his melee range.

hammer swing speed and charge damage

Make it so classes not named Reaper can kill tanks reasonably fast
Make it so Tracer or Genji going behind the lines where there is a Torb turret is an actual risk and not a slight annoyance they can just cornerpeek to death in two seconds
Make it so Roadhog can't memehook 17/21 classes and instakill them
Remove Mei's frustration factor and buff her accordingly as a close-range disruptive threat
Redesign Bastion entirely because his kit will never work in this game
Give Hanzo faster arrows and tone down his hitboxes accordingly, also let him move faster when his bow is drawn
Nerf the ult generation of every offense class except Tracer and McCree
Add a new antiflanking hero

shut the fuck up
I agree about the last 2 points though

How do I get better at aiming? I hate holding my team back but I'm trying to git gud.

Pic related: The dudes I play because I can't aim for shit.

Tracer kills tanks fast senpai.

Also she really isnt good against turrets like Genji is. She cant corner pick for shit because her guns dont do shit outside of the optimum range, and blink means very little with how the turret tracks you

Wow maybe don't get close to him you fucking scrub.

what do you play?

>KOTH
>win/lose round
>5 seconds in slowmo during which you can't even do anything now, not even emote
For what purpose?

>GOD MERCY CAN YOU FUCKING REVIVE JUST ONE TIME JESUS
>im sitting on 20 revives in one round

uhhhh....sorry i guess?

>lost 5 in a row
>2 scared 2 play

>mercy instalocker on my team
>refuses to use her ult because she wants to save for a 5 man potg
>everyone on the team is telling her to use her ult
>she just waits for more people to die
>2 of the 3 times she tried to ult she got killed on the way in
>the single time she got it off she got the 5 man potg
>we lose due to the fact that we had to resurrections
>mercy during the play of the game "you cant do anything about your team being bad when you support lul"

long is anything over 10 minutes, a 5 minute game on a win would give 2000xp, 10 minutes would be around 3000xp. You'd know if you're in an underdog game as it will say on the intro (comp) what your team and the enemy team's average rank is and if your team's is lower it will say you're the underdog.

yeah because he totally can't charge in and then spam hammer

So when the season ends, you'll only be able to play quickplay or what? Can we still play comp but without the ranks?

Oh sorry i was actually trying to figure out rank xp, not level xp.

>oh hey you have 38% hook accuracy this game
>it would be a shame if you got a card for it :^)

quickplay yes

but its only down for 2 weeks until it restarts

McCree, S:76 and Bastion:Recon are the ones I feel suffer because of my shiftiness. I can still pull good eliminations with Bastion because of turret mode, but that's not always reliable and his recon gun is pretty good. Also Mercy's pistol.

It's a meme. Yes, blame Riot.

>Buy 5 crates
>Get legendary currence
>Then epic currency
>Then rare currency
>Sitting on about 1500 Overbucks

>Cant decide what to buy, have most of the legendarys I want already
>Buy nothing

Im about 50% sure they'll add new skins with the big update that is probably coming with sombra at the end of season 1

The one that shows the belt

The Genji shit is so stupid, Torb is supposed to counter cunts like Genji by covering your ass with a super tracking turret but Genji shits on his turrets like it's nothing.

> classes not named Reaper
>classes
You some kind of moron?

try playing junk rat and reinhardt, no aim required.

Had thr most frustrating loss on Watchpoint last night. Sudden death and we were defending. We wiped their entire team literally four times, except Tracer. We could not, for the love of God, land a hit on her. She'd run in, tap the payload, reset the overtime, and blink away.

We need bans for every round.

Stopped reading after the first line

they confirmed new skins for summer already

(You)

t. tank main

>goes Bastion on KOTH.
>Loses.
>he's a level 9.
Thanks Blizzard!

If your whole team is so bad as to let a reinhardt charge in and wipe you all with hammer swings and cannot deal 300 damage in 3 seconds then you need to get gud and take the beating

>nerf the ult generations of all the offense heroes other than the ones I play

tfw reaper is really fun

My most played offense heroes are S76 and Genji though. But I'm not blind and I can tell how fucking busted these two are.

Not saying he needs a nerf but what is the actual range on his hammer? It seems huge at times

lmao

Only if can abuse corners and snipe it from far away. At closer ranges he is shit against them.

You fucking punk bitch. I had a fucking thirteen game losing streak.

Find your balls/ovaries. Put 'em back on. AND PLAY THE FUCKING GAME!!!

NERF ZARYA NOW.

EVERY TIME SHE SHIELDS MY TEAMMATES START SHOOTING HER AND THEN SHE KILLS US ALL WITH HER OP LASER.

THIS IS NOT FAIR, WHY CAN'T BLIZZARD BALANCE THIS GAME LIKE RIOT OR VALVE?

I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY HANZO AND GENJI IN PEACE.

duel

I don't know why people are so hard on D.Va. She's not great, but she's not the worst either.

Stop posting this falseflag, you fucking frostbitten squatter slav shit

symmetra seems like an exercise on how can you make an entirely worthless character yet still make her one of the most annoying cunts in the game

You gotta talk to your teammates. They're the problem.

>enemy plays reaper
>pellets all magically home in on heads from several feet away
>I play reaper
>shove myself right up the enemy's ass and barely plink them
Am I not edgy enough

>valve
>balance
Have you seen the heavy nerf? Shit's more inept than hirez.

She's a great point holder when everything goes to shit.

stay mad cyкa

Whats a good way to deal with turret cheese like 2 torjborns or 2 bastions hiding behind a reinhardt shield?
Reaper teleport behind them or trying to get behind and out of LoS on Tracer?

So I heard these hings about TB and Widow (especially her ass)

Mei comes first.

shotgun aim can be weird for people, best advice I can offer is to not go for headshots, often a full meatshot will do more damage than a headshot, as far more of the pellets hit, essentially making up for the lost critical damage from the head, and whilst also giving you a more reliable shot.

You guys really are the reason blizzard fucks up balancing games.

>One patch something is OP or good
>NERF IT OMG PLEASE IT'S TOO MUCH
>they nerf it
>next patch you do it again until everything is baby food bad or just not fun
>WOW BLIZZARD WHY IS YOUR GAME SO SHIT!

And you will do it every thread. every patch. until the game is so shit you will all leave and blame blizzard for it.

I really need some advices: I've fallen from 50 to 34 picking tanks and supports to help team (Reinhardt, Lucio, Zenyatta, Mercy and sometimes Soldier 76, if there isn't still one, thing that almost never happen) but I end up always losing because they are always going solo, never waiting for others to respawn and forgetting the objective and going for the kills. Should I too disregard the team and going retard too, hoping someone else to pick tank/support? The few times I've played Junkrat/Tracer/Mei I've done good, but can't pick them if there's already one and no support

the community you are blaming didnt exist back when blizzard went full retard

we arent responsible for anything

I'm not seeing Zarya in your list. Have you tried her?

aim for the neck/upper torso not the head.

unless its dv.va, lol.

Beating teamwork requires teamwork, just blow up the shield or send someone like genji to harass first. As stupid as it sounds, symmetra can work if you're really stuck.

>someone on your team quits
>you can now leave without penalty
>the only penalty is a fucking loss on your profile, you still lose ranked XP

NICE

>tfw lvl 23 and still no legandary skins.

I even bought 5 lootboxes as well, still nothing.
I'm starting to get really pissy.

Zarya is even more team dependant, if he wants team independent tank he wants D.Va or Roadhog

>Nerf Zarya
>Riot and Valve balance
>Play Hanzo and Genji

There are balance problems though.

Like for example Mercy + Lucio being a complete requirement.

I think I would feel uncomfortable if Snowball was in the room while I was fucking Mei.

Also I really want to fuck Mei.

Reminder guys, you will never be as mad as this Zaryafag that feels the need to post this every single thread in some vain attempt to protect his waifu from criticism.

I wonder if he'll get an aneurysm when Blizzard does nerf her.

nth for making mystery heroes a permanent game mode.

most other brawls a shit.

post your're favourite overwatch ost music

youtube.com/watch?v=71qYb-HEjJ8

>KOTH on Nepal
>last person picks Mercy instead of Lucio
>say that Lucio is essential to KOTH
>"lol that only matters in high-level play!"
>win first round because other team is dumb enough to go Mercy, too
>enemy team's Mercy switches to Lucio
>we lose the next 3 rounds

But Lucio is not necessary on KOTH, guys? Nevermind that no competent team would EVER start a KOTH without a Lucio or two.

what the fuck is wrong with matchmaking lately? I had around 5 games today where 1 team had 2 premade stacks of 2 and the other team had none

>Enemy has Double Bastion.
>Our McCree/Soldier refuse to switch.
yeah man love this game ahahahaha.

You'll get it. Eventually the game feels bad for you if you haven't gotten any legendary skins in 20 levels and gives you one.

New skins when? I need more tracer skins.

Are there any tips to get better with widow? I want to "hon hon hon baguette" too but it seems I cant aim for shit, I aim from mediocre to absolute 0. Worst of all is so many times a fucking hanzo can simply chuck his redwood sized arrows my way and they just home to my head.

>Zarya + Roadhog is the new tank meta in every comp I play in

Doesn't surprise me since Zarya is the best tank that counters everything while getting damage increases every 2 seconds and Roadhog is second best with good hook picking.

Tried her on Quick games. Good with her, got her 2 sprays if that counts, but can't contest objectives with her alone (in my opinion the only one that can solo push the cargo is Reinhardt because of his shield, but since I end up dying anyway maybe I'm wrong)

>one of baguettes isn't shopped to be widow's gun
bad picture

>join a match and autolock junkrat on defense because i need practice and its only quickplay
>5 people all leave at once
o-oh. okay... guess that group didnt want to play with me.

set your scope sensitivity to 0 and your global sensitivity to as low as you can comfortably go

96th for EnvyUs.Taimou using an aimbot with Blizzard's approval

i dropped from 56 to 39 trying to play shit like junkrat soldier and pharah and then i started playing tank and support and in the last few days ive managed to climb back up to 46

>see myself getting better
>aim and reflexes on an all high
>game is fun because i see my mistakes
>wrist problems
>hand strains
>finger spasms

was fun while it lasted /owg/, slay some scrubs for me

>latino hunk of a man
>penchant for murder
>tried and failed in an attempt at a hostile takeover of a company where he is second in command
>presumably dead (inside)

oh my god. reaper is Gustavo Sorola

>tfw saved up 2150 or so coins

This is what it's like to not main anybody.

I just don't care enough to buy skins for any of them. Even the skins I sort of like I don't feel compelled to get because I don't feel strongly enough about the hero. For instance, I default to Reaper a lot. I can play Reaper. I even find Reaper somewhat amusing as a character. But I haven't bought the Nevermore skin, perhaps the skin I find most alluring, because when it comes right down to it I'm not really a "Reaper player," so using that skin wouldn't really feel that much more satisfying than his default skin.

It's all a wash to me. I hope they release a hero I can find a comfort zone with.

But it is Summer now