dead

die cosmo

I would really prefer

Anime girl dreaming of WR

youtube.com/watch?v=Oji_TQOBag8
reminder

>tfw memes went too far
nhentai.net/g/168807/

cosme's quick descent into total insanity is the only thing keeping this thread alive

WHAT'S UP GUYS IT'S EPIC /v/ster HERE IM GONNA BE THE NEXT BIG SPEEDRUNNER WHAT HOT GAME SHOULD I RUN OoT OR MARIO LIKE FAV AND SUBSCRIBE CAUSE IM THE BEST AT GAMES

Who wore it better?

my mind begins to wander...

>not a new IP
weak

Lebron

God i fuckign HATE /v/irgins coming into the speedrunning general after GDQs. They keep interrupting my tranny posting.

halfcoordinated is streaming, pretty fun.

you guys better be watching our boi hippie right now

fuck that guy
somebody should beat all his records with 2 hands and constantly say talk about how easy it was
reddit would blow up

He's not that bad of a streamer, I think he just got overwhelmed by all the faggy donations at GDQ.

Also good luck beating his records, even two handed he only plays games with mappable controls, so it's not really any different from playing two handed.

twitter.com/cincinanc/status/752335046200193024?s=09

speedbois are so easily manipulated

Fucking Shadow Wood route is impossible to remember and there are 2 levels that are so god fucking damn labyrinthine.

At least I learned the fucking 'mountain' level

nice dude another hexamaniac

Anyone have pics of the girl in the couch during Children of the Light run?

She was pretty cute.

>Most communities don't use Any% now

Never in my life have I heard something so blatently untrue and deluded.

>girl

come on, really?

dae remember when f was a pureboi last year and had the wr but still did runs to improve the record every day and srg didnt post about him?

now he has a countdown clock for when he recieves his first STI. what the fuck went wrong

I'm not a dude.

inb4 >t.ranny

ya trying to take the piss outta me ya fakken white cunt?

You're a dude, dude

Did something funny happened this year at GDQ?
youtube.com/watch?v=2_WqMMBBUMY

damn it sucks being a n64 speedrunner in yurop
the vc versions of games are easy to get sure, but i hate the gc controller for n64 games
stick is waay to sensitive and i hate pressing L/R all the way down past the click for it to register as a button press

furryyiffer can you ask slayer to stream monster hunter soon?

ye
youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys

im sorry if you missed the threads when it happened

ebay, bitch.

>ywn lock cronikeys in your basement and force her to cam for /srg/

Back in 2014, my run was compared against another runner. Another runner who was running on emulator and had a significantly better run than mine, but it was impaled due to a loading disadvantage.
My run was publically shamed alongside his.
Wait are you serious?
They made fun at how I played the game and how inferior I was, and that I was only good because I'd been playing a long time and I had a loading advantage.
The fk
I have only beaten that run by 5 seconds in 2 years.
that kind of showed just how toxic the Crash community can be
That run turns 2 years old on July 14th.
I still remember it like it were yesterday.
I have long driven turmoil with this game.
yeah, i'm pretty sure I saw you during that run
Who is they?
I don't point fingers at the game for the sheer sake of it.
They? A large majority of the Crash runners among with several irrelevant stream monsters.
Times have changed since then.
No one we care about.
People are a lot more mature and differences have been settled.
However, I forgive. Not forget.
I can't let this event go.
oh they were super wrong, that was a godly run
It's severely impaled my self esteem, self confidence and self worth.
Well, evidently not.
I admit I was outplayed, but it hurt me.
And I still haven't recovered.

huh, my based ess adapter fixes both of those problems.

anyway you can import a superior american console for not that much money, and ed64 is cheaper now too. get a multisync crt that plays pal and ntsc. or just do what all the other europoors do and play on emulator.

stop posting this irrel bullshit

yeah i guess
i want to speedrun starfox 64 rn but aiming sucks on gc
maybe i should just get used to it

dude you gotta tell me about this adapter
how/where do i get it and what does it do?

Sword was a normal person back when he ran MKWii timetrials, look at what speedrunning does to you kids.

It just changes the deadzone of the joystick in a specific way like all adapters do. You have to contact some guy on ZSR for it.

>It just changes the deadzone of the joystick in a specific way like all adapters do.
Exactly. Why do people think using an ESS adapter is cheating when ZFG's gamecube to n64 adapter is perfectly legitimate?

If you think changing the deadzone of the original joystick for that console is cheating, why would you using any adapter? They literally all change the deadzone.

it's not really sold like on an ebay store, just made by a guy on ZSR in waves (ie, whenever he feels like making more).

it has four stick mapping settings, one for oot, mm, sm64, and finally the GC versions of oot and mm (which use the same emu software so the mapping is the same). It makes the control stick behave more closely to how it would on a real n64, with more accurate range and a smaller deadzone. But using a raphnet GC controller adapter on an n64 (what ZFG uses) is still much better for ess position, because the deadzone is even smaller. you can also make the triggers behave like the GC version on VC (50% analog press) or the VC version on GC (full press). 50% press is almost always better to use.

>"I only believe in using official releases of games for speedruns because emulation and 3rd party releases are unofficial and invalid."
>*plugs in raphnet adapter.*

>*plugs in 3rd party memory card with faster loading*

Reminder cosmo is a piece of shit

>new VC release comes out that has a little less lag and obsoletes hundreds of runs
>oot community celebrates

>super metroid players agree to play on snes

smirking_behemoth_holding_classic_controller.jpg

the girl

i wish soe would sit on my face desu

>first
Come on. He's a Swede. He has already had at least two from the resident Somalis.

Sig implies in his post that the only reason they play on N64-J is because that's what other people play on, and that only started because Japanese runners wouldn't play on anything that isn't in Japanese and JP VC is patched and slower.
Yet now that the Japanese community is basically irrelevant, the idiots are still cucked into playing on the slower version.

the dead zone......

the rules............the rules!

can i post an image?

>now that the Japanese community is basically irrelevant
You're so fucking retarded it hurts
>the idiots are still cucked into playing on the slower version.
The n64 version is the better version, anyone who is actually good at the game will tell you this.

Speedrunning is about mechanically optimizing a game. The timer is just how we measure this. Faster loading screens are artificial and meaningless time save. If you want hardware to do your speedrunning for you, download an input file and play the TAS on your emulator.

cronikey is batshit crazy twitter.com/Cronikeys/status/752541884556468224

Someone please tell me what this stupid fucking ud3 shit is. I can't find results on google.

>everyone looking at the autistic camera man and laughing

>batshit crazy
>The #BlackLivesMatter protesters & leftist allies are all "useful idiots" helping to bring in a larger, communist world government. Stop it!

She's right, where is the "crazy" part about this?

I'm a dude, she's a dude, you're a dude, we're all dudes, hey!

>Sig implies in his post that the only reason they play on N64-J is because that's what other people play on, and that only started because Japanese runners wouldn't play on anything that isn't in Japanese and JP VC is patched and slower.
This only confirms that the community should move to the VC release
and it shows that JP community has its head stuck up the arse, american runners of pretty much every 20th century game have to buy their games from japan and they dont complain

>zfg

twitch dot tv/ausspeedrunmarathon

any1 else watching this? werster is running a lot of games judging by the schedule here horaro.org/ausspeedrunmarathon

bonesaw and patty literally saved speedrunning this sgdq. other than his run, the entire event was filled with monotone commentary and bad game play. not to mention all the trannys and furrys invading the marathon. gdqs are becoming more and more a safe space for mentally ill people, so the jak and daxter run was a nice reminder that the runners have the control not the staff. the more people realize they dont have to watch what they say and just be themselves, the more fun gdqs will get.

>The n64 version is the better version
It's not.

Have you guys ever sat in on a musician during a serious practice session?

If you think speedrunning is the most repetitive and autistic hobby, I've got news for you lol

WAAAHHH

It's objectively the best version you feloniously stupid cunt.

>ironic racism
epic

youtu.be/q6jdnk5jnRY

>objectively
I'm dying senpai

Yes, it's objectively the best version. Very good. You're learning.

cronikeys would make for a qt boy desu

More like twitter is being manipulated geez, fucking white males I swear.

furryyiffer can you ask soe to stream a comfy mgr run (a tutorial for sam would be cool)

Are the donation incentives rigged?

I was watching the VOD for the pokemon blue glitchless challenge, the guy said he had been training all week for that, so if the donation incentive wasn't met, would it all be for nothing?

I just gotta say 1 thing dawg

Cran done changed the muhphuqqin game, yo

If u dont kno now u kno niggaaa

no one here has any evidence one way or the other.
awful meme, kill yourself headcrab.

a good majority of the time they're sure-shot things, at least when it comes to additional/bonus games. Regular incentives fail quite often though.

and they train for it before they offer it, then continue training it.

cronikeys is a qt boy

youtu.be/vQbrudZ-KmU?t=15m43s
Where were you when Piticarus exposed the GDQ?

Nigga i aint even cran doe

can you guys (furryyiffer) ask slayer to finally get the fc3 commentary done?

at home drinking brain fluid

did mike ban him from future marathons?

has anyone ever seen her qt benis?
>ywn dress cronikeys up like the bimbo she is at heart and force her to service men in a strip club bathroom

>ywn

>every single run is on youtube less than 48 hours after the marathon ended

based FUCKING ua

>ywn shave every hair off her body and then force her into a latex bodysuit and glue it shut

gdq shills out

>appreciate someone's hard work
>must be a shill

die you stupid fucking marxist cuck

i guess it would be all for nothing but i don't think there ever was a bonus game incentive that wasn't met
they always advertise them a lot when they are about to come up to get people hyped and if thats not enough they got the good old "anonymous" $1000 donations

anyone know where I can get a copy of the original typing of the dead? it's not on steam or gog and I'm white so I dont steal things.

not wanting African-Americans to be killed isn't marxist /pol/tard