implyingrigged.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Stuff you need to read:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
pastebin.com/UvruiPky

>Videos:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/
Kinda ded lately because of storage issues.

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Summer_Cup

>Upcoming/ongoing events:

>FAKKIN BOOLSHEET:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/DrDtroit_Fakkin_Boolsheet_Series

>Lark's Madness II:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Lark's_Madness_II

>Previously:
- Summer rules announced: (NO real RULE CHANGES)
- after a week of settings (but not only) damage control from Norml /ag/ league is finally over, with /kanker/ getting not only the title but also the blessing of RNGesus as they win the final on pens (/a/winslol)
- Dtroit's invitationals start today
- New Game is still AotS

>0 replies
ResidentSleeper
toki thread, toki Cup
I miss the times when horsefuckers were still autistic enough to spam their Horse Pussy meme.

Fuck off to sleep eurocunts

educate yourself a little
it's pretty sad to watch you stuggle that much

Milk then Cereal or Cereal then Milk?

The only thing Murica invented was the shooting range with movable targets, but they call them schools for some reason

Cereal first because it's crucial to know how many you have
Also müsli or just straight up kill yourself if you're not twelve or younger

what müsli are we talking here?

>New Game is still AotS
That's not how you spell Bijutsubu

I can't wait for the new generation raised by common core because that will probably just be incomprehensible gibberish from the looks of it

my bby grl Rin

so god damn sexy, her body is perfection.
She is the ketchup i dip my fries in.

To quote the goat king of pop :love never felt so good"

ilu bae

Milk first, lest you want soggy cereal. The only correct way.

but user, fun cereal is the only reason i get up in the morning

Fuck off normlel

>not just eating your cereal dry
You guys are such manbabbies

Sorry I'll go read wikipedia like europe does for its education apparently

>wake up
>/kanker/ is still metastatic in the /ag/L
Yes, it's a good day to be alive today.

certainly better than sitting around with your thumb up your ass all day.

Who bitch this is?

Personally I eat Schneekoppe but anything's fine as long as it's not one of those fried sugary "müsli" with chocolate and such

So do you just vomit the milk in the bowl instead of pouring it in or what, because if you're not braindead or have Parkinson's you can pour the milk without getting more than a square inch of the cereal soggy
It's also recommended to let müsli absorb some milk but you're probably a manchild that just wants to crunch sugar for breakfast
well then don't
lie down forever

hi bent

Good thread.

r8

>how many cereal

>AOTS
Nope, not as long as Sunshine is airing.

nomo pls

weebs are cancer

Not me, but I confess to having done that on stream at some point.

not me my AOTS is the second half of Re:Zero so far

Reminder that Ruby is CUTE

Sunshine a shit
A SHIT

Are you an Aufsteiger? :^)
The contents are fine, if you don't mind nuts this is really good. No added sugar, fair amount of fruits and seeds. Mostly spelt, I like Schneekoppe for having more of a mix of various grains, but this is quality stuff.

Well sorry, considering not even the English are good enough at their language to distinguish when to use less and when fewer, an occasional slip happens.

LOL at you right now, euro. You white niggers don't even know what Crazy Bread is and you never will because it isn't halal. Don't presume to talk to me about pizza.

You can't call Europeans white niggers as an insult because your whole country is just a mix of real niggers and Europeans. Pot calling the kettle black, etc.
Or are you actually a real American, as in a native?

All Europeans are merely pre-migration immigrants, to me.

>You white niggers don't even know what Crazy Bread is
corn syrup and white flour?

/4ccg/ is a pretty Crazy Bread if you ask me :^)

Reminder that annoying cunts like this one get a lot softer when you give them a good dicking, especially if it's in the ass

Zeus, sitting upon Mt. Greasy Gyro, wishes he ate so well.

>toki thread, toki Cup

/dethklok. when

99% of your food is disgusting and an insult to humanity. I'd rather order kebab in an Indian shitting street than going to any of your actually praised fast food joints again.

Same could be said for your food, but let me guess

>it's not shit if it's from where I live

You know what is GOAT? Pineapples on pizza.

>weebtrash
Well UK aside mainland Europe has pretty good specials no matter to which region you go

I pity everyone that hasn't eaten a true Italian pizza. They're impossibly tasty and I'd kill to know how to properly make one. Not even an Italian.

You don't even know what 'my food' is, which means you are considering every single other place in the world to have the same low food standards as the US does. You even suck at arguing for the sake of arguing.

I had a pizza in Italy once

wasn't much to write home about, I'd rather get some from the local Marco's

Good pizza needs a good oven. Most places don't have one.

Luckily here in yurop people aren't trying to sell you whatever bullshit murricans try to pass off as pizza but actually try to imitate the Italian style so if you're lucky you can get one godtier even elsewhere
Though nothing will match the glorious pizza and pasta I ate in the Venezian region

Can't argue against some fresh pineapple on a pizza, it doesn't kill the whole thing so you only have a sweet bite or two per slice and that's great

>Amerishits actually think they "improved" pizza by stuffing it with grease and pure fat

>/4ccg/ - Pizza general

I always wondered where the pizza=pie thing came from but when I saw the horrible deep dish abominations I can understand why one would think that
how terrifying

>You don't even know what 'my food' is
Again, same could be said to you, but hey, you seem to be sticking to

>it's not shit if it's from where I live

Keep crying. It's funny at this point.

Kinda foolish, whoever tried to bring up why America wins during "hurr durr real euro hours".

Let's just be satisfied with the fact that we've won every Elite Cup in recent memory, and let them whine about why they think their pizza is better.

>in recent memory
that's your whole concept of history anyway, isn't it?

Bragging about ancient history is just embarrassing, user

>Though nothing will match the glorious pizza and pasta I ate in the Venezian region
Fucking this

Germany has plenty.

You can only reach those properly by train, though. It's a bit of a hassle.

pls

Please

I heard its so good that people don't come back.

RIP

I guess the janitors don't like pizza.

oh boy time for more fucking OSM since Léo is still getting moored

Germany 2-1 Uruguay
Costa Rica 4-0 USA
Netherlands 6-0 Algeria
Mexico 1-0 Chile
France 4-0 Nigeria
Argentina 1-4 Switzerland
Belgium 3-1 Greece
Colombia 3-0 Brazil

Colombia and Uruguay switch places, so do Costa Rica and Nigeria, other than that nothing changes at all in the table

Only match worth mentioning tomorrow is Switzerland hosting France

They can't afford pizza

I guess that is why they eat hot pockets

You get way more pizza with a large pizza than with pizza hot pockets

Oh boy France is back

Where's that Big Guys pizza image when I need it?

right here

this place deserves to die.

We tried but the post just got deleted

>page 9

This is needed tbqhwu family

How do I become a #TopLad?

Become a Jew

Break the rules and then pretend you know how the game works.

Acquire social skills

suck my dick

Talk to feedback

-Merc a dead board
-Spend all the time on IRC
-Don't post on Veeky Forums
-Be on at least 3 Skype circlejerks

Alternatively, PES your way to a high position in a tournament and pretend you're a god at it.

No idea.

Dragonfag

That must be a troll

Smugleaf

No idea

Way too many

JB

How many did I get right?

So this whole complaining about top lads meme, what started it? Is it bitter managers trying to say everyone else is shit and they deserve an opinion? Is it shit managers thinking they deserve a voice when they're shit? Are they just trying to rationalise why everyone who did better than them is shit? Who do they think should help make rules if they don't like the current ones?

Shlomo

DF

socialspartan lel

Smugleaf or Koala

Sargbot trying to evade notice by not squidposting

.webmarshmallow

JB but oh wait he didn't pes anyone

:^)

Don't think anyone cares too much who is a top lad.

I dunno the people who reply seem p bitter

Started out as people mad that /i/ existed as a team Boris gave /i/ first priority into Autumn 2014 after pretty much banning Veeky Forums from the cup for two years saying he did so in part because of Rillion being a top lad, a couple people went "why /i/ not Veeky Forums", and of course the entire rest of the 6th founding got into that cup anyway, now it's basically meaningless and applied to anyone managing a small enough board/anyone the commissioner likes

Oh its just batnz

>and of course the entire rest of the 6th founding got into that cup anyway
And right after that he went "TOO MANY GAMES, WE SWISS NOW"

This started back with Boris when he seemingly would just randomly choose who to listen to, and not just taking one opinion over another, but also a #toplad's opinion over reason. That's actually not entirely true. It began with Boris choosing which teams get to participate based on what he thought of their manager, but the meme was extended to his commentator picks and anyone Boris seemed to like.

Personally my major beef with rules discussions always was that the people involved in them argue based on belief rather than reason and objective stats. Doesn't matter how well you fared in the actual game, but if you e.g. believe that a fan patch is a good idea without knowing or willing to investigate what it actually does, you really should stick to playing the game instead of designing it.

That's really what this comes down to: a good player doesn't necessarily make a good designer. Furthermore, beyond a certain treshold we can't really tell anymore who is really good or just lucky.

basically covered it. /i/ got the priority over other 6th Founding teams and the reason Boris gave was 'because both managers are top lads' (this is supposed to be a legit quote, although I can't gurantee I got it 100% right). It was just one of the most obvious cases of Boris just blatantly abusing his position because of his personal bias, the other well-known ban was the Rowan ban, who was guilty the second Veeky Forums lost to Veeky Forums.

Basically 'top lad' is a nepotism complaint about the equal and equaler, which usually depends on whether they're in the commish' circlejerk or not. Boris has been going to hilarious lengths about it towards last the end of his reign, with some hilarious examples, like saying 'I can't wait for Ved's promo to blow Paval the fuck out' on stream (and in the end Paval's promo was better, top kek) or the entire Tony thing, where Smug had to apologize to Tony because Tony's feelings were hurt.

What do you do when your shit is liquidy /4ccg/? I've had runny shits all damn week

Good day to you too, Koala