EVE online /eog/

permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Read the UPDATED /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/ser9Acpg

>Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Soon, new shekels madness with cerebral free SP and stuff snek themed.
>Did you forget to do your dailies?
>Cap changes, fighter changes and legal drugs: forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6523897#post6523897
>June 28th Sneks Supers and Titans: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/shadow-of-the-serpent-signal-the-dawn/
>Winter: new "drilling platforms"
>Fall: new "industrial arrays", barge reworks
>Summer: AOE BOOST/LINK REWORK, citadel iterations + contracts, Rorqual rework

Past:
>Goonswarm is dead.
>May 31: RIP old camera, new multi-use analyzers introduced
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>May 24: DO YOUR SP DAILIES
>May 12: Name ships automatically with a saved fit name
>May 06: Eve Online 13th Anniversary
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc. RIP rolling yachts.
>Apr 21: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/csm-11-election-results/
>Mar 09: Massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 09: SP trading
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pandemic-legion.com/forums/showthread.php?69499-Gorski-Car&s=3f36369404568b482b773d865c3903af
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

J A M Y L

OFFICIAL LIST OF WORST TYPES OF PLAYERS IN EVE:

1. Nullsec botters/ratters/mission runners
2. Highsec botters/ratters/mission runners
3. Nullbabby napfest blobbers
4. Lowsec 'elite' link-alt slave set pvpers
5. 'hisec pvp'
6. Miners
7. Industrialists
8. Traders
9. Scammers

9001. Honorabru solo roamers

90001. Small gang NPC sov nullsec/lowsec

900001. C5-6 WH pvpers

THANK YOU KEVIN

this is why this game isn't doing well

My problem with EVE is that there's really nothing that lucrative. It's why so many ships are gatecamping. If there's not a carrier+ in the hangar, there's really nothing that's going to make more than starter FW.. AKA, sitting on a beacon doing nothing. The question is, "Where's the loot?" Why can't there be more of it? If everything from SP training through drop multipliers was increased incredibly, everything would be more prevalent: titans, sov infiltration, and standard play.

At least update the fucking op

Is it possible to do a jump when warp scrambled ?

Warp
Core
Stabs

What's with that shit sfm tier quality model?

A jump, not a warp

>May 30: RIP Dust 514
Wait, what

The one I stop checking for news, is the month they kill it?

they announced it a while ago along with the Eve server shut down happening in December.

I wish this shit catgirl shit would end, ever since it started the general had only been more shittier than ever

thats just you being wishful that there was some easy way to make things better
just have to be honest with yourself

>he doesn't like the catgirl meme

Well, I just finished reading.

At least they're putting the successor on the PC.

True enough. Don't expect it to stop though, likely that guy will respond with some ironic shitposting towards you then or other retarded shit.

>t. Sergaljerk recruiter

ok seriously, is there a single meme corp without an obnoxious application process

All-In

>that guy
bruh its here to stay like dog and will smith poster

It's all thanks to the World War Bee shit. Bet Goons wanted to kill our thread all along

Not even "non-meme" corps have a non-obnoxious application process. Due to the nature of this game it is in the interest of every corp to know (within legal means) everything about the applicant. This usually is just a full API plus an interview and/or questionnaire.

You can always just create a corp just for yourself and become a tax evader. Just shitpost in local/public channels/help channels every once in a while if you feel lonely

>full api

people don't actually do this unironically

No.
People don't like being victims of Corp theft.
If you want no app just join PH or one of those newb friendly corps and enjoy being a nameless pawn with no rights in a sea of more nameless pilots.

>t. spy

>mfw people are shitting on Eve in that /v/ thread exactly for the same reason I think is killing this game, ie multiboxing

>oy vey let me spy on you

yo so who do you guys think might be able to kill PL, in the next three or four years?

PL is obviously becoming the hated nearly unassailable group that the CFC was for years, but it won't last forever.

PL has been elitist so far, but it's looking to me like the rot is starting inside. For all groups, eventually you have have old guard unsubbing, FCs that haven't been truly tested by the fire of when the group was rising against opposition, and poor quality recruits that are bandwagoning something that appears successful.

On the other hand, what it means to defeat a group without sov is a bit more difficult to define. With goons, there were two targets - their sov, and their supers. The sov is a straightforward metric, but the supers never showed up. With PL, if they never take sov, how would you attack them? try to cause internal splits, cause corps to leave? try to defeat (i.e., destroy) their super fleet decisively once or twice?

Unlike goons, PL (at least sniggerdly) attempts to recruit only the best pilots they can source.

PL is also highly nomadic so its unlikely that you'll "kill them off" like goons were

>Eve server shut down
I didn't get it.

Is this game worth resubbing? I left this spring

I'm running out of games for my rotation

it's dead, Jim.

What do you mean by this?

What did you mean by that?

I've played this game for a few hours a few months back but of course quit because of college work. I want to start playing again but I obviously need a beginner friendly corp to join. Any ones that are easy to recommend?

m8 it's like 8 questions and an API - you don't even need the email any more, desu, but we haven't completely switched yet. One question is a meme, two are simple facts, and the others basically amount to "what do you like to do in eve" for specific areas of interest. don't be so uptight, fambam.

t. memehole corp ceo

also check out pandemic-legion.com/forums/showthread.php?69499-Gorski-Car&s=3f36369404568b482b773d865c3903af for an example of an application sent from a pilot who gives a shit to a corp that gives a shit about the quality of recruits it gets looks like (as per and ).

join All-Out!, etc
but like, actually, do

does all-out like vaporwave?

INRI will kill PL
or White Stag

Thanks CPP

does all-out like animal girls?

No one can kill PL other than CCP.

>mfw no rorq fighter mining yet

>not making 600mil/h on your polarized dog

purity ring is pretty dope but that's more dream pop or witch house than vaporwave
still meme music just one generation back I guess

thanks for the thread kev, that was a close one

>don't mention any corp
>someone finds themselves called out
m8...

Would you mind using a Tripcode?

>gets mad at images

it's an anonymous imageboard, might as well use names at little as need be.

i'm pretty sure that particular guy already mentioned the all-out app in last thread or the one before, and it's pretty clear that he has also now looked at the broski app. Thought I might as well respond to him - but since both he and I know what is being talked about, there's no need to name names.

As for the Join All-Out, that was a response to a direct request for recommendations.

>shitposter allows xeself to be filtered

for what purpose

Thnx

>libcucks

maybe its self aware

>svipul
>not jackdaw

are you aware that good Veeky Forums extensions allow filtering by image MD5 hash?

>gets cucked by internet images

>that particular guy
that's me m8, what seems to be the problem

>not making bil an hour erping and slut whoring in jita

This guy spends his entire weekend making new shitty pictures.
I got him tho.

>English

i wonder how long id have to keep my head in the microwave before i was as dumb as you

>unironically sharing full API keys to a bunch of memesters on Veeky Forums

No need to wonder how, you're the only libcuck alive to ever think about trying something that retarded.

>repcuck thinks he is one of them.

You'd get thrown out of the country club faster than you could say "fuck the blacks"

I died
this game is shit

EVE died
this retard is shit

nah but seriously
I'm tired of exploring for now, gonna wait till my hacking is 5 and try again then so I don't get BTFOd instantly when trying to hack nullsec databank.
What are some cozy jobs to do and farm ISK while watching a movie?

>gave a noob 1 bill
>he gets banned for RMT
>mfw

Shut up libcuck

this is how diverse of a vocabulary repcucks posses, ladies and gents.

cool story, you lying fuck

>mfw completely filtered
All I can see is the lack of a post number signaling the libcuck

I want to fuck a catgirl

made you reply

Hello

It has come to my attention that many of you are vile racists. As a proud carer of my wife's half-Brutor son, I think you should all be ashamed. Why can't you adopt the Gallente line of thought on this? Why are you so racist? We Gallente are the most enlightened of the geographical groups (race and empire are both words social for social oppression) and demand that you stop living in the past!

Thank you.

Who?

>ironic gallenteposting

>being dead

>amarr skins
>mfw unskinned is better

PI, R&D, market pvp, scam contracts.

>Gallente

>vexor fleet
>I take a maller
>mfw top damage every kill

>svipul fleet
>I take my plated, active rep, and beam omen

and people say svipuls are OP? fucking scrubs

>atron fleet
>I take an Avatar

Nice of you to bring a slowboat to fastboat fleet, dragging everyone down to your speed.

then they shouldn't be flying fast ship. Easy. I don't know hwy you faggots have to make everything so difficult.

6 decides my race, bloodline and ancestry, go

amarr
khanid
cyberknight

caldari nipnip whogivesashit