/ywg/ - Yokai Watch General #50

Last Thread: Preloaded edition

Keep your mental disorders contained in the friendly Reddit chatroom: discord.gg/0m7Vj85gNw4dutXi

Yo-kai Watch 2 has been announced for US!
siliconera.com/2016/05/16/yo-kai-watch-2-release-north-america-september-30-2016/

Yo-kai Watch 3 details here!
youkai-watch.jp/yw3/

Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble is out!:
itunes.apple.com/us/app/yo-kai-watch-wibble-wobble/id1085461253?mt=8
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Level5.YWWWUS
WibWob medal registration: yo-kai-wibblewobble.com/medal/index.nhn

>Is this actually good?
Yes it's good, just don't go in expecting the hyped up "Pokemon killer" aspect. Kotaku started the phrase for clickbait and it worked. They aren't the same game at all, just two games in the monster catching genre. If you want an explanation on the battle system, someone can fill you in, don't worry the demo was indeed shit and not a good representation of how you'll go through the game.

>Is there a list of all the yokai?
yokaipedia.net/list-of-youkai/

>I'm too lazy to look for i-
yokaiwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Here's a resource document for all your Yo-kai FAQ needs:
docs.google.com/document/d/1_POcoMxn85sOaJSFlvYDIljIfeadxm-qz9GTdmcNND0/edit?usp=sharing

Also an user was kind enough to give us a small/longish guide to some of YW2's stuff. Take a look!
imgur.com/a/HBkws

Tags: Yokai, Youkai, Yo-kai

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8VmyaHJ1
pastebin.com/MH4zgspA
pastebin.com/rXC0qxFy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't even know it was possible to preorder on the eShop.

When will the .3ds/.cia leak?

Considering there's no public YW2 CIA I'd say never ever

When it comes to pre-orders, companies dont want anything to get in the customers way.

>2 months away

50 Threads already? My, how time flies.

Any Puni players?

I'm having more trouble befriending this fuck than Gargaros.

Why mad?

>Saving up ymoney for future events
>At 100k
>Tempted to spend it all but at the same time scared knowing it will come in handy for later

Is Dracunyan's soultimate broken in Score Attack? I dont have him fully leveled but it looks like his soultimate would let you get almost nonstop back to back Fever Times.

Is there a way to befriend him other than spending 800ish bucks?

Also, can Noko appear on any stage or just certain ones?

Bamp

Not sure about Pandanoko, but in my experience regular Noko can only be found on certain stages, but each map has multiple amounts of them he can appear on.

bump

The true origin of Fuu2.

I'm feeling the same pain. Gotta save money to roll for the yokaifu.

Which Youkai are you faggots?

Hidabat/Hikikoumori is the closest thing this series has to a neckbeard, so I'm probably that.

Little bit of Hidabad mixed with Tetsuya. I dont stay up the whole night playing but later than i probably should.

Sad thing is that even with all this ymoney i dont think i'd get anything new.

Recent happenings in Yo-kai Specs:

Chapter 9: pastebin.com/8VmyaHJ1

Chapter 10: pastebin.com/MH4zgspA

Chapter 11, still in-progress: pastebin.com/rXC0qxFy

Anyone got any new merch?

Just got the "Official Guide" that came out, along with 2 other books. The guide is like the Pokemon Handbooks of old, but this one has a lot less information in it.

>DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY is almost here

>monge, motherfucker

>you came to the wrong countryside, zura

I picked up the English guide when the games came out here. It's pretty cool but i really was hoping for some more in depth information from it. Seriously i dont even think it tells you the elemental counters.

>You're about to get swirled, bitch

I want to have rough sex with a ghost.

But ghosts are incorporeal.

What version are you guys getting for YKW2?

I'll find a way.

Whichever Honke is for Komasan S.

Good stuff man

Honke most likely, so probably Fleshy Souls if that's its name. It has my favorite youkai even if Bony Spirits is a cooler name.

I hope this one doesn't have event yokai that you can never get

You mean the third game or the second one?

The second game

Did it have those in Japan? Cause i didnt know about them if they did. It sucked missing out on all the event furniture in Animal Crossing when i finally got around to playing it, i'd hate to have something like that happen again to other people.

I recall Wondernyan being exclusive to people who have a code from some mobile game called Wonderflick (another Level-5 game) or something. Since the mobile game closed I don't think Wondernyan can be obtained under normal circumstances anymore.

I just know that I've been waiting on gemnyans forever

well fuck

Can we even get that game here in the west? Are they going to give us the chance to get him some other way or is it just some kind of missing content we'll never experience?

I guess if there's multiple exclusive youkai similar to him they could do a DLC type thing.

How does ToyWiz get medals months before any store has them? They're selling season 3 medals before 2 has even been widely available in stores. I haven't seen season 2 medals in any store.

Bribery

Happy birthday Komasan!

Is that what it actually says on the cake?

Hasbro needs to get their fucking shit in gear. I don't want to spend $80+ on a box of medals but it looks like they're giving me no other choice.

swosh

Bump before bed

What about blind packs?

is that the baseball thing's evo?
if so, I know who I'm going to add in my team

They have Series 4 up for preorder too.

Is there a place that has the contents of each medal series listed?

What can we do to help spread the word about how great YW 2 is when it releases? Screenshots? Tweets? Reddit posts? Facebook posts?

Any ideas on how to get more people into it? YW 2 is the better game and what made Japanese people love the franchise. Any ideas?

Ripping the second movie