$URRE$ THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

macroaxis.com/invest/ratio/URRE--Probability-Of-Bankruptcy
reviewfortune.com/2016/08/31/the-insider-activity-dont-lie-uranium-resources-inc-nasdaqurre/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Am I Genius or idiot for investing?? thoughts???

It's REUR.
Get the ticker right.

Idiot.

Srry i mean URER.

Explain?

Seen this thread over 6 million times with adequate explanations. We all know you started those too.

Explain?

>yeah because a company about to go bankrupt goes and buys 4600 Acers of land to start lithium mining project.... fuck I hate Veeky Forums.

id like you to look at SUNE- solar energy company

they kept buying, and buying, AND BUYING out other companies till their debt was so high that they couldnt handle the interest payments and declared bankruptcy

add onto that the fact that URRE's career page is blank, just blank, they arent hiring ANYBODY right now

add onto that the fact that Uranium prices have been super low for years, countries are shutting dow their nuke plants left and right

add onto that the fact that the stock is 18 cents from being in the delist category

fuck i hate retards on Veeky Forums

reviewfortune.com/2016/08/31/the-insider-activity-dont-lie-uranium-resources-inc-nasdaqurre/ Explain why everyone is wrong but you're right?

We shell see bud. Check back in Month or 2.

reviewfortune.com/2016/08/31/the-insider-activity-dont-lie-uranium-resources-inc-nasdaqurre/

bruh your link literally says people are dumping their shares because they're so toxic

are you agreeing with me or something? Mr.95%?

The 2 stock analysts who cover the stock have an average PT at $5.12, with individual targets in the range of $4 to $6.24. The shares ended last trade at $1.61, implying that Wall Street analysts see shares climbing about 218.01 per cent in 12 months’ time. Please don't invest and check back in months Mr.98%

I'm guessing at least one of those guys are you. How about you read the part regarding how people who aren't just speculating are treating this stock?

>Corporate insiders look pessimistic about the outlook of the company stock that they seem to offload shares while they have -74.2 retreated so far this year. A Vice President at Uranium Resources, Inc. (URRE) sold shares in a trading activity completed on Tuesday June 07, 2016. Mccoig Dain A offloaded 3,032 shares in the company at a per-share price of $2.97 and ended up generating $9,010 in proceeds. Mccoig Dain A retains 0 shares in the stock after this transaction. A President and CEO in the company, Jones Christopher Murrel, on Tuesday March 08, 2016 collected $0 from the sale of 1 shares at a per-share price of $2.97. Insiders are expected to have better knowledge about the health and prospects of their company, which is why insiders’ move deserves attention.

What do you know that the President & CEO and a VP don't know mate? Tell us your secret genuinely interested in this groundbreaking discovery.

I don't think you understand how the stock market works plain and simple don't invest i don't care bud.

Not an argument.

I'm assuming you're not refuting my point because you can't.

You clearly don't understand stocks please go on a netflix Thread or something. Mr 95%

>The 2 stock analysts who cover the stock have an average PT at $5.12, with individual targets in the range of $4 to $6.24.

Well then I'd like to know just what they're smoking and if they could hook me up with some of that shit.

Its old pts most likely from when it was higher