/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

One year anniversary edition.
This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them

Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /xbxg/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Color Splash's story may make you cry: mynintendonews.com/2016/07/07/nintendo-says-that-paper-mario-color-splashs-story-may-make-you-cry/
「!」Protect Me Knight 2, "Gotta Protectors," releasing for the NA eShop on July 21st: youtube.com/watch?v=EWLMfltrG2A
「!」Miyamoto gives update on Pikmin 4 and shifting priorities: nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-gives-update-on-pikmin-4-shifting-priorities/
「!」New aids Pokémon Salandit revealed for Sun and Moon: youtube.com/watch?v=LJ2sin-c3Kk
「!」DLC characters for Hyrule Warriors leaked: nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-legends-upcoming-dlc-characters-seemingly-outed/
「!」New Pokkén character to be revealed: nintendoeverything.com/new-pokken-tournament-character-teased-for-july-14-reveal/
「!」New Pokémon announced! Snoop Dogg included!: nintendoeverything.com/pokemon-sunmoon-official-art-and-details-for-the-new-pokemon/
「!」Federation Force amiibo Support detailed: ign.com/articles/2016/06/21/metroid-prime-federation-force-amiibo-support-detailed
「!」Rhythm Heaven Megamix is **AVAILABLE NOW**: youtube.com/watch?v=B-4YoppQ6NM
「!」The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild announced: youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE
「!」"NO FEMALE LINK" says Eiji Aonuma: gamespot.com/articles/why-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-wont-have-a-female-he/1100-6440862/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/s7S77ckc
Wii U - pastebin.com/hPDcJam1

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Reminder to ignore Veeky Forums shills and babt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zwHZwvTdnPI
coincenter.org/link/a-new-nyse-traded-bitcoin-etf-if-about-to-give-the-winklevoss-bitcoin-trust-a-run-for-its-money
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uh

Buying crypto currency is a smart move if you want to diversify your portfolios.

When is everyone finishing ZTD so you can go back to posting baka

For the guy who kept posting this - Thank you.
I'm going to repost this meme every bread because I just can't get over it.
I can't.

Hi

Fuck why is this so funny?

Have you checked your asshole? You may be gay

My Wii-U won't read any of my discs regardless of condition saying something like "invalid disc." Is there anything I can do to fix it without sending it to be repaired?

Yeah. It's called Loadiine

Unless doing something like blowing on the disc drive works, you will need to send it for repairs.

You can be right like me
With God in the hole you're a righteous soul
I got a halo round me, I got a halo round me

Should I get the main story over with in Xenoblade X? I can start chapter 10 right now.

I'd advise exploring first, the game's exploration factor gets a little lame when you unlock Dolls.

Most people say the game gets good when you get the Skells and, isn't the game about exploring anyways?

Wait according to HLTB, TMS#FE is over 50 hours long, then why the FUCK did the devs say it was 30 hours?

I'm trying to replace the part of the shell with the hinge, and am stuck on the pin. I jammed a small flat screwdriver (for eyeglasses repair) in and tried to push it out, but it just won't budge. I've watched multiple guides and they effortlessly do it in one go. Tips?

HLTB accounts for a cumulative percent of EVERYBODY's playthrough, so one guy could be a speedrunner and the other could just take it easy or suck. (And there's also other factors like going for 100% completion or not)

The devs probably said it's 30 hours because they're the devs,and that was a rough completion of the game by people actively working on it.

Well yeah, but for example many people at Aksys said ZTD is 40 hours long when in reality it's 18-25, the average being 20, if anything I'd expect devs to say their game is longer than it really is.

Hello!

Resolved that but now I could use tips on how to get the wifi slider out of the shell. It's slotted in there pretty good... Also, this thing fell on the floor at some point, anyone know where that goes?

Sorry I don't know, and your picture took me forever to load. and this captcha too holy shit

That square was for one of the speakers. Still can't figure out how to get the wifi switch off of the shell without just snapping that part of the shell off...

Why are you quoting FE:Fates?

Aren't there tons of YT guides on how to disassemble a 3DS?

Yes, but none cover this detail apparently. Just how to take out the screens and such.

youtu.be/zwHZwvTdnPI
Press F to pay respects

f

FFFFFF

>guy the next town over is selling Mario Maker used for $40
Should I? Regular price is $70-$80 because Canada.

Yeah, you will have a lot of fun with it.

Holy shit, game is fun when you get a Skell.
Do I have to wait until 30 to get skells for my party members? I guess I should anyway, 3/4 are 28. Since I'm bouncing between Lao and Irina based on whatever the story mission takes me they're both a little behind.

Also, do I buy skell insurance in the hangar?

really looking forward to what monolith can do with botw

Too bad it won't have mechs.
But the E3 shit looked amazing.

Monolith's working on the new Zelda?

They are helping with it but not everyone in the studio is working on Zelda.

I just want to remind you all that DKC 2 > DKC 1 > Tropical Freeze > Returns > DKC3

But it's 3 > TF > 2 > R > 1.

DKC3 is way better than DKC1.

I really don't get the advantage DKC1 has, sure 3's design philosophy is more gimmicky in nature (treating certain levels like obstacle courses) but the level design and mechanics are much more dynamic than what the original DKC offers.

This isn't up for debate.

But DKC3's OST is really annoying so it can't be better than 1.

What do you want for Pikmin 4?

Are these rubber things sold anywhere? I'm not having any luck on amazon. I mangled one thinking there were screws under them... I also need the square ones for the holes that actually had the screws...

Can't you glue the one you removed back?

I guess I'll have to...

What I meant though, was that it got torn in half horizontally. So I'd have to glue it together first.

I'd like to return to a single pilot captain ala Olimar.

Pikmin 3's crew system was neat but I'd rather just explore the levels like original Pikmin again.

>no play coins
go for a walk man

My hinge was busted, so I couldn't take it anywhere! I finally fixed it...

hey
if i put on the gear that gives me like 14% extra exp, it's effective while i'm in the skell, right?

i've been hunting this inferior xeno skells and they're giving like 280 exp so it'd be nice to get some more out of it for literally nothing.

nintedo is dead

Pokemon GO is literally is changing society

Please don't die

Did Pokemon Go really kill this thread?

Emulate Gen 2 and 3 games on my computer or buy Gen 2 3 Remake for my 3DS?

Joel or Mike, /nintyg/?

Is Happy Home Designer still worth getting if I'm only interested in the classical Animal Crossing styled stuff?

Yeah it's a decent 17 hour Animal Crossing game without the fluff

coincenter.org/link/a-new-nyse-traded-bitcoin-etf-if-about-to-give-the-winklevoss-bitcoin-trust-a-run-for-its-money

Wow another etf? Shhhiiiiittttt if you guys seriously don't see this as moonfuel you are nuts. This is now 2 ways to effectively double the market cap.

>LF recommended 3ds games infographic

reeee

which should lead to a small breakout in the not too distant future (likely going into the weekend). We continue to think that it will resolve to the upside, however we don't want to get too carried away considering we are still in a large trading range between 550 - 775 $ that will likely not be broken anytime soon. That said, we could see price pushing up into the 700 - 720 $ resistance area that we have been talking about for weeks, but anymore than that is a stretch in our opinion.

UHHHH THOSE NEW POKEMON /B/ROS

So I finally managed to set up my 'new' 41" TV + GameCube + WiiU. Now I have a problem with the GC. The picture quality is bad. So bad in fact, that I can't read the journal in Eternal Darkness. It's connected via SCART and set to 60Hz. Any way to Improve the quality?

Scart is outdated tech for poor countries

Holy low def shit batman

Scart
>Designed 1970s
>Audio signal Bi-directional Stereo
>Video signal Composite (bi-directional), RGB (uni-directional) or S-Video (sometimes bi-directional) or Ypbpr ( component) sometimes with HD capability, but rarely used.

Thanks for the history lesson. Will I get quality if I plug the composite cables directly into the TV?

>*better quality