Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

SO MUCH DAMAGE

SO MUCH BULLSHIT

SO LITTLE EFFORT

FUCK THIS CHARACTER

is mike z the best fighting game developer in the world?

big baddie is making the main characters relive the past events

WHO

Who will see me in the hottest fighting game of 2016, Killer Instinct

>i'm saving myself for my boyfriend so you can only fuck me in the ass okay

Reminder to anyone complaining about SFV that this is the fate you chose.

>SO LITTLE EFFORT
Yeah fuck off

I still play Sony Masher 5 beause _____

>No name on the nametag

woooow nice pic

How can they go under my mid where my character swings her arm as low as it can go? It's fucking bullshit why is this game so fucked up!
And no I'm not talking about relax or something else where the opponent is basically grounded.

Tomorrow.

Let me guess, Bob, Feng or Lili?

>tfw Lars orbital heel goes under jabs
Yeah TTT2 is fucking trash.

/guruguru/

Who was she getting married to anyway?

>Its official! Sunday's Evo Finale at Mandalay Bay's Event Center is officially sold out! Thanks to all our fans around the world! #Evo2016
Did you get yours, user?

>Ling goes under Lili's 1+2, f3, f4, df2 and df1

so T7:FR is coming out on pc

but it really has no chance of staying alive right

you sure you don't mean lightning screw?

It's so fucked up. Kane had to switch to Kazumi against P. Ling because that match-up is so fucking messed up. I can't believe it.

what's the best way to ask out ricki to dinner during evo? do i have to ask to buy her a drink or a steak or something?

Ken is literally the embodiment of everything wrong with SFV

TTT2 is still alive

why would you want to do that

meeeeee

offer to suck her cock

It will do pretty good, honestly what is stopping it?

I'm 100% sure that Cammy is top 5

Yeah isn't that funny. I'm not talking about lightning screw. The fact that you have to ask shows how fucked up the game is.

red pill me on fighting games

it won't be stay alive on pc, no. console will do just fine as it always has.

But isn't orbital heel bryan's uf+4?

It will stay alive. Tekken is popular as fuck and Bamco does decent PC ports.

They suck

they have great pairings, such as cammy x rashid

>mr. crushyoshit lars
>the game

no i just thought you were a beginner and got move names mixed up.

lars uf+4 is a pretty similar move/animation, so people just call it orbital as well.

orbital heel has turned into a sort of general term for low-crushing hop attacks like Bryan's

Leo has one in T7FR now but it doesn't launch

red pill not blue pill

Why they make Rashid do much like Cammy

Moves where a character jumps and launches the opponent by hitting them with their heel when they're landing are called orbital heels but yeah I guess Bryan has the so called original orbital heel.

don't get too hyped the game won't live long

Does anyone play DOA5 here? Are there more online players on PS4 or PC?

>guaranted decent pc """port"""
>big brand name
>first 3d fighting game on steam
The game will do fine on every system it is on. Still hoping for crossplay but it will do fine without it.

based flash helping marn get better live on stream. Bum snakeyez can't even help himself.

They have pretty brown

who is this semen demon

>Still hoping for crossplay
I think I prefer just staying on Steam's own servers after witnessing the travesty that is SFV "crossplay".

Then fuck off and stay in your containment ballpool, kid.

>when they crush your df1

Josie from Tekken 7.

People keep forgetting DoA on PC existing.

>first 3d fighting game on steam

Let's be real. TK legs aint shit. The hardest thing she has is SBK after st.mp, cr.mk and you can get that in 5 minutes in Training.. Fuck outta here.

What songs are hype in guilty gear +r

You should go back to school and work on your reading comprehensions

Or alternatively your anger issues

Capcom being incompetend and greedy fuckers has nothing t do with crossplay. It worked fine years ago with quake(>playing fps on pad), it works fine for rocket league now. No excuse if bamco tries.

tfw my nightmares are just me being in social situations

With good reason. That's T7's future on PC, becoming the game that time forgot.

Why didn't the fuckers just port the PS4 version? Fucking KT. The game could've easily sold 2-3 times as much on PC if they had bothered with it.

it's a fighting game on pc. it's going to die pretty quickly. most players who were hoping for tekken on pc are casual players who enjoy the story and dress up, not playing against other players, let alone online. the rest are people who didn't have consoles to play it casually past tekken 3 or tekken 5, so this will be their tekken fix for a bit.

Still in the dark
Haven't you got eyes in your head?

Does anyone know if the ggxrd revelator ost has been released yet?

>mfw I'm gonna have to sit through all this garbage to see the SFV finals very early in the morning because its always the last spot and westcoast
EVO should be SF only.

Well I'm still sceptical. It's also a pretty big hassle having unique IDs for every game. Does Rocket League require you to make new accounts?

I would play it if tecmo could be botheed to unfuck the horrible port. Point stands, tekken7 will be the first 3d fighting game on steam. DoA5 is for retards who cant find 3d hentai.

>play a retard that took a round off me
>about to close out the match
>controller stops working
>lose

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

existence
still in the dark
holy orders
feel a fear

Envious capcucks on /fgg/.

>the little faggot spamming this general and very likely hundreds of threads with /pol/shit tries to talk
Just
Fuck
Off

>mfw I'm gonna have to sit through all this garbage to see the Melee finals very early in the morning because its always the second to last spot and westcoast
EVO should be Melee only.

DoA5 is pretty much the best modern fighting game to play with friends for casual fun. The series has a gameplay appeal. Stop being faggy.

>poking mindlessly with df+1

Ideally it it would give a choice of either creating your id from the drm you use or create a new one from wherever you have the copy.
>sfv
Play fighting games.

BITCH

Post yfw waiting for the eventual backpedal on player numbers mattering when Tekken 7 shoots past SFV and stays there.

Ultracuck should lay off the SJW kool-aid. The guy looked pretty good a few years ago. Now he's the template for another JUST.

what's the gameplay appeal?

Tekken will most definitely shoot past SFV. Not because it will sell huge amount of copies more than T6. More because SFV was a complete failure on the market. Especially casual PC players will enjoy Tekken 7 more.

/pol/iot the barafag strikes again

I feel bad for DoA players. Kind of like Skullgirls players (except the game sucks) they get dismissed as sniffshitters and their game isn't marketable to normies because VIOLENCE IS COOL BUT DONT YOU DARE SHOW CUTE GIRLS trips.

being a lesser VF

Reporting for duty!

What about "Get Down To Business"?

DoA is the 3D fighter casuals need, but they can't stand the wrapping anymore.

>valentine will never peg you
why even live

Ahh, that was confusing since I knew Lars didnt have a move with that name.

DoA sells about a million copies per installment. It sells just fine. DoA5 has had greater longevity than most modern fighting games.

i have no face because that won't happen. especially if it starts to have the revelator shilling posts that boil down to, essentially, "it's not sfv".

>Tekken will most definitely shoot past SFV.

ahahahahah holy shit

Lars got nerfed as fuck in T7 if it helps

>watching a Skullgirls tournament
>match ends
>the players get up and kiss each other
ummm

Who's the most anti shoto character in all of SF?

Can't imagine the hold system thing being fun for casuals.

>Tekken talk
Someone EU see me in Tekken 6 ppsspp

wtf why is there a giant akiha in my character select for melty? i just pirated the game

Yeah, the shitposting on /fgg/ is truly the thing that will keep the most popular fighting game franchise in the world from dominating.

TTT2, the lowest selling Tekken game ever still sold more than SFV. There is literally no way Tekken 7 won't do even better considering its positive buzz. You underestimate just how poorly SFV sold.

This is what a loving community looks like. Take notes SF players.