Byzantine Survivor Royals

I have a simple question.
Is there any descendents of any byzantine royals left in the world, and who has the best claim to the throne?

Conceivably a few of the Romanov pretenders, by marriage. I forget how, though.

My ancestors were minor Byzantine nobility. I have a few friends who hail from the "bigger" families too.

Me.

My claim is as valid as Justinian's. Show some god damn respect.

Also, to answer your question, it depends on which dynasty you consider. AFAIK different dynasties intermarried with different European royals and nobles so there most be traces of them all around Europe.

MEHMET
MY SON

I am a Byzantine

Finland is the rightful heir to the Roman Empire

>Is there any descendants of any byzantine royals left in the world
the descendants of the Ottoman royal family
Merhmet II was the closest descendant of the last royal house

Supposedly the Palaiologos of Montferrat have an extant line through an illegitimate son

Directly descending from Andronikos II

Merhaba, Mehmet.

Hi I am a true Byzantine warrior, respect me.

In fact, the last byzantine emperor was a refugee in Castillete (Spain), under queen Isabel. The last byzantine emperor sold all his titles to the queen (to the spanish crown), because he was ruined. So the present king of Spain (Felipe VI) has the claim. And tecnically nobody else has that claim.

The russian monarchy?

Were related to a princess, the title legitimately rest with the spanish crown

>Byzantine
no such thing

I think this is a heaping pile of bullshit, because the last emperor died in combat defending the city against Mehmet II.

you're as hairy as a turk.

get outta here you heathen

After the death of Constantine XI in Constantinople without descent, the claim of the title passed to his brother, Thomas Palaiologos, Despot in Morea, but he never take that claim. And to his death the title passed to his son Andeas. Both were pretenders, with a strong claim in the title, but, as greeks in the new ottoman realm, they lost everything. Andreas had to run away ruined, and escape to Castille, where sold his title (the claim of) to the queen.

I'm a Roman aka as "Byzantine" by you schismatic heretic westerner cucks. You make me sick.

Debatable, as many would argue you can't legitimately sell claims like that. Blood > sale.

The last person to call himself the Roman Emperor was granted asylum in Italy, but ended up defecting to Mehmed's side and giving him the title of the Roman Emperor.

Also, people of Palaiologos Dynasty were found in the Ottoman Empire even after Mehmed's death.

>tfw Constantine XI's wives both died in childbirth
>the children were stillborn
He had a hard life

Saint Constantine would be disgusted that some fat, hairy arab was claiming his people's decent.

Makes me want to wretch.

Poor guy. Why hasn't anyone shopped the JFMSU hair on this pic?

>DATS RIGHT CHULDUNZ, WE WUZ ROMANZ 'N SHIEET, WE UZED TEH PAUR OF OUH MAIINS TO BUILD HAGIA SOOFIA UNTIL DEM MUHFUGGEN MEDITERRANEANS CAME AND OPPRESSED US, I AIN'T BULLSHITTIN YOU!

>not being hairy

Fuck outta here you feminine fuck

this is like the reversed version of being black'd...

>Dfw the descendants of the proud Osmanis are now Christian/Atheist Kaffirs

BLEACHED?

Ottomans have always been white. Sultans married Slavic, Circassian, Greek etc. women.

Look how white he is

They're Kaffir but because the Islam they practice is mainly cultural. The Jordinian royal family is the same, or Iran, too.