$URRE$

IS $URRE$ JUST A MEME THAT SOMEONE ON Veeky Forums STARTED OR IS THIS A REAL STOCK WITH POTENTIAL???

Other urls found in this thread:

fool.com/investing/general/2016/04/23/cameco-corp-will-uranium-prices-ever-recover.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meme

Why tho you don't see this having some nice spikes once they start mining lithium and i have read that Uranium prices are to double by 2018?

if they don't go bankrupt by then, whenever that is since they've never mined lithium before and essentially purchased a bog with 0 infrastructure

Explain why they will be going bankrupt please?

Please stop shilling this, you know why.

Sage

Just look at their 5 year record.

Yeah and....

i Agree.

By 2018 nigga thats slow dosh

this is the same guy who has been shilling this stock non-stop

It's a fucking meme

Explain how?

they're going bankrupt lmao

see
there is still a god amount of time before they can even start mining, and even after that happens profit isn't guaranteed

Explain how tho you cant just say there going bankrupt with nothing to support that.

see

Thats you're reasoning .... they have been around since 1977 and you think they might happen to loose all there money before they start mining in few months? Ok thanks for the advice Mr.95%.

>before they start mining in few months
source on this claim?

They just bought 4600 Acers for lithium mining....

the claim you made was they will start mining in a few months

are they just gonna head down to the lithium mine store and get a pop up or something?

4600 acer computers?

>4600 acer computers?
Honda Acers.
I hear they're worth more as parts, but money is money.

>pic related
Buying stocks that are in secular down trends is nothing short of suicidal. You should do it.

Well see once nuclear power plants start doubling by 2018. Look it up.

uranium isn't a rare resource, there could be 10x as many power plants as there are currently in the entire world and uranium wouldn't budge

not to mention that further plants will likely be made to use depleted uranium, meaning mining uranium won't be any more in demand

Can Korea-Kenya deal has positive effect on the price of URRE?

> Kenya signs nuclear power deal with South Korea
> Kenya's KNEB to work with South Korean entities
> South Korea and Kenya Make a Deal to Partner on Nuclear Energy

Pic once stock Moons. Srry you wont be joining

Important question: Is URRE doing business with Korean and Kenyan? Is URRE a major business partner in the recent Korea-Kenya nuclear deal?

Absolutely it will.

CHEERS TO $URRE$ MAY THIS MEME SPREAD LIKE FIRE THROUGH Veeky Forums TILL WE ALL DRIVE LAMBOS!

It's shilled enough that I'll watch. Book value is $5/share, and Uranium prices are expected to go up to previous levels from 2018-2020. The Nevada Lithium purchase seems like a smart idea too, especially because it'll be mined in a way that's similar to how uranium is mined. I also really like how much positive volume URRE has had: ~20 million shares trading hands in a day shows that big fish are in it. Finally, the company has been having recent changes in leadership which imo is a good sign.

The bad news is that the company has been losing millions for fucking ever. Might still invest because of the strong book value.

I'll add that the one guy shilling it constantly on Veeky Forums makes me pretty hesitant.

No, Kenya has a shit load of uranium.

Wrong they will be needing more from urre do your research before you post.

do you own due diligence but everything I've been able to find out about this stock only points to it going to the moon

Do you think a stock price in consistent decline is arbitrary? The company is shit. They're going to be bankrupt

You clearly do not pay attention to politics whats going on around the world or have any understanding of how the stock market functions.

To be fair to the security, its price is directly correlated with the price of uranium. Since uranium is expect to double by 2018, it's not a bad time to invest in this.

fool.com/investing/general/2016/04/23/cameco-corp-will-uranium-prices-ever-recover.aspx

>uranium is going to moon
>t. uranium miners

Not to mention they have just purchased 4600 ac of lithium Mining property s so they will get the benefit of that bubble as well they are a smart company.

What do I have to lose eh? Sure I'll drop $163 on them for 100 shares.

Uranium price will never recover. People love wind power over nuclear power. Who is going to buy Uranium if nobody want nuclear power station?

hahah ahaah ahah Wind power good luck supplying enough power with wind power. People on Veeky Forums do no re search what so ever on anything.

$URRE$ this stock has Uranium bubble, Lithium bubble and is Meme Fire going for it.