/dangeru/ - VA-11 HALL-A General

Welcome to /dangeru/!

Best grill edition.

Previous thread: >What's VA11 HALL-A?

A cyberpunk visual novel game where you are a bartender, slinging drinks to waifus.

OST: garoad.bandcamp.com/album/va-11-hall-a-second-round

Official site: waifubartending.com/
Official Devblog: blog.waifubartending.com/
Official Discord: discord.gg/AjMvbyS
Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/447530/
Prototype: kiririn51.itch.io/va11proto
Prologue: boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/146744797/#146824204
Demo: kiririn51.itch.io/valhalla-bar

Other urls found in this thread:

yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Oshawa/The-Wee-Hideaway/1696573.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for best soundtrack in years

Vic paid me real money to get these

what did he mean by this?

Ok that's cool but Dorothy is the best

both

>the trashcan whore
>best

Stella is for many things but bullying is not one of them.

>18 years old

>Pedo bait

I... What?

I bet you think thousand year old vampire lolis aren't pedobait just because they've seen nations rise and fall.

They're still in the body of a tiny girl.

The 18 year old clearly looks 18.

Correct.

I want to grind my penis between Jill's thighs while Anna laughs!

I'm going to marry Alma!

I still don't understand who Anna is even supposed to be.

Anna is the dead daughter of the woman assigned to be Dorothy's Guardian.

I see her as Ally McBeal's dancing baby.

Do you really expect me to remember the exact age of the under-aged kid?

But there is nothing cuter than an embarrassed Stella

No reddit Tier list

Yes.

Jill says "If you were one year older, I would gladly serve you alcohol."

Why is your memory so garbage?

I don't remember girls that aren't cute anyway.

You remember yourself pretty well though I bet, you homely lookin' bitch.

Embarrased Jill is cuter

I need images of Dorothy.

Why would you need pics of that trashy slut?

>trashy slut
don't call my waifu that
I'll fuck you up kiddo

But that's exactly what she is. I bet cum sloshes in her parts every time she moves. How many guys do you think she services every night?
Falling in love with hookers never turns out well in fiction. Just read a book.

she probably has some function to clean out her insides

Yeah, it's called a garden hose inserted into her throat.

no, its actually the cum that truly does the cleaning.

Very correct.

Loli Jill is a miracle of the universe.

Anyone know how to get Kira Mikki's third order on day 2 correct? I keep getting a mistake on day 2 summary. Halp :(

CUTE
U
T
E

>Cancer take me now

comfy as fuck
i wish i was that comfy

i wana see stella's tits

I want to see Sei's abs.

I want to kill Sei and fuck her ded body

>just read a book
>implying I don't want to date a cute hooker just so it turns into tragedy and I spend the rest of my life bitter and thinking about suicide

GOD PLS

I want to rape Sei immobilized by a deactivated White Knight suit.

Well, whatever floats your boat. But I think it's safe to assume that most people want a happy life.

>read a book
>implying all fiction involving a pro end in tragedy

Just kidding. Still, I'd like a cute gf that gave me attention and helped me not be so afraid of anything sexual.

Then name one fairly well known book that has a happy end for a romance with a whore.

>tfw you'll never help user not be so afraid of anything sexual

>tfw you will never be helped by user not be so afraid of anything sexual

This game makes me want to find a comfy bar to become a regular in.

tfw I have no idea where or how to start looking

Sorry for blogshit.

>blogshit
But that's exactly what dead generals about shitty games are for. And yeah
>tfw you'll never go to a comfy bar with user

Bars irl are kind of shitty. They're either college bars, where all the patrons are young shitheads and everything's loud, or dives where everyone's an older, overweight male watching sports. Either way, no one gives a shit about you. It's cheaper and more satisfying to get drunk at home with your waifu for some escapism

Shit list

It's the thought that counts, r-right
;_;

It kinda depends. I'm a regular at a bar that's some half-hour away from where I live, and I have to take a bus and a train ride to get there. If there's a will, there's a way. You just have to ind out what suits you.

Crime and Punishment, if you take out the part where Raskolnikov's stuck in a work camp for something that had pretty much nothing to do with the girl. If I remember correctly, the prostitute Sonia is well-loved for who she is by the people in Siberia and can finally show another side of herself while around Raskolnikov who has accepted her in his life. It's kinda happy, I think.

>Bar opens up literally 100 feet away from me
>They serve amazing food, have an actual cook that knows what she's doing
>All young women except one guy, the owner's husband
>The owner used to run the bar my family used to frequent when I was a kid
>Everyone remembers my name, order, how I like my burger, and the order in which I get my beer
>The place is usually just filled with quiet retiree's
>It's called the Wee Hideaway Pub

Absolute fucking bliss every time I go in there. I can get a hamburger and a pitcher of beer for under $20

>people ranking a girl that cut all contact with a person she loved just like that because some petty argument high on the waifu charts
Why the fuck? I never understood that. If she did it to her gf chances are very high she's gonna do that to you as your waifu.

anyone have the original pic on the coasters?

Thanks for the vicarious comfy, user.

Where is the small part of heaven?

I like this list.

I understood it. It's just fear, shame and embarrassment of going back bundled in a big ball blocking you from going back. There is just no reasonable excuse for staying out of contact with someone for so long and then you just never do it.

Rankings are silly though.

Just off the top of my head Dune. Just about every concubine in the entire series is the true love. While not a book, Fight Club also comes to mind, though defining 'happy end' there is a tad different taking the rest of the end into account.

>assuming every other person on the list is without personal flaws

Please, would rather that than perpetually ending relationships over 'seinfeld' level problems or any issues the characters have.

This, but also
Good list.

Almost every city has its own small part of heaven. You just need to find yours.

what is the perfect list then?

I'm not saying that they don't, I'm just saying that Jill is terrible at romantic relationships and will fail sooner or later as a waifu. Purely for the purposes of waifu tier comparisons she's way behind.

None of the lists is perfect because it all depends on the conditions and personal bias. IMO we shouldn't bother with lists at all.

what did she mean by this?

>I want to taste a boss

I haven't seen a high res version of it without logos.

Who doesn't?

Great, now you're going to get a bunch of weebs to meet up at that place

>Hasn't shared a bathroom with a woman

Assuming she doesn't grow from this experience. She goes from mid to top tier through the story, imo. Do agree about the lists, though they're a decent discussion starter as long as it doesn't devolve from there.

Are Stella's armpits an underrated aspect of her body?

I would be surprised if there was a single person in my entire city that plays VA-11 HALL-A. The Wee Hideaway is just that- a little place just for me and my buddies when they come to visit.

So what's the deal with Anna? I mean, why is she there?

I don't believe these bars exist. Every single bar I've been to has had ear-deafening music.

The Wee Hideaway has a small live sound stage, and a single speaker in the corner that plays music. It has a separate dart room, a separate pool room, each with one speaker that are all synchronized to music from the 70's and 80's at a low volume. It's quiet except for the laughter of patrons until about eight or nine at night, when one or two guys in their 50's plug in their guitars to provide atmosphere music.

It's the epitome of comfy.

fuck you, I refuse to believe a place like this exists.
I want one.
yellowpages.ca/bus/Ontario/Oshawa/The-Wee-Hideaway/1696573.html
Is it this one you dirty canuck?

Man, I wish it is. I'm thinking of emigrating to Canada.

Clever girl.

I'm thinking of commissioning Kiririn to draw some non-sexual pictures of Dana
do they even have access to foreign currency?

Green Dragon in downtown Portland is pretty comfy. The bar is in an old industrial warehouse so its really big, and the entire wall is covered in massive TV's, and when I went there with a couple friends on a rainy night it was close to empty.

Only people there were a small group of friends playing board games, but the bar counter was completely vacant. Food wasnt half bad either. Its ina shitty part of town but not far from the mainstrip so I would say its safe

>Ywn find a comfy, quiet bar
The only comfy bar in my city is overpopulated by hipster faggots who just do not shut up.

Why would I go to a bar and pay for overpriced alcohol

Doesn't paypal handle conversion?

atmosphere
try new mixed drinks
to meet people and socialize

Yes, but this is better

Isn't converting the dollars over a bad thing, because it uses Vuvezelan government conversion rates?
for some reason they're insisting their money still has worth

they want usd anyway since their currency is worthless

first and the last reasons actually sound good thanks