Season Ticket 2016 (Fantasy League)
smite.gamepedia.com/Season_Ticket_2016

Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

smite.guru/tierlists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want an assjob from Jing.

DEAD POST...

Is everyone playing overwatch?

I was busy going 1/9 as AMC.

I want to rim her.

hehe ima just instalock bastet cause im da best
>oh well he instalocked, guess ill instalock a hunter
well i called solo, might as well pick skadi hehe
>I already called mid so I proceed to just lock in chronos cause it can only get worse from here
well Im hovered over my waifu art

Anyone else feel the Smite community had a toxicspike all of the sudden?

from late april to here it just went nuts.

smite is fucking shit.

Jing is not for assjobs
Jing is only for having fun

I think assjobs are fun.

>m-mememodes wont kill the game!
>y-you need us!

>zap says Jing is shit in current meta
>wanted to main her in ranked with new skin
Well there goes my summer event

Hi-rez killed the game by making no significant changes to conquest, making it the most stale and boring thing to play for 2 seasons.

MOBAs in general are fucking boring.

God forbid you actually think for yourself what's good and bad in this current meta or just playing what you want to play.

This idea of approved gods should fucking die.

Not really. What makes you say that?

>tfw your kalis keeps playing like a dipshit and dying with her ult

>Threads constantly go to page 10 with people posting just to keep it from 404ing
>Sometimes no one post just to keep the thread alive and it 404s early
>Hi-Rez making the newest skin in the game 75% off

Officially dead

How am I ever supposed to improve at this game? Every time I play it's the same thing...Some guy who's obviously a very high level, playing against me and my lower level team mates with much less skill or ability, or game knowledge, or, if it's not someone who has 10 mastery levels, it's a full clan of people who completely dunk you, because now it's not just one dude, it's 5 dudes all talking, versus your team of fresh off the training grounds players. Why isn't there a forced solo queue? Why isn't there restrictions to keep these high level players from ruining the game for me? I just want to improve and get better, but there's no chance for me too when it's this same scenario every time, every day. How am I supposed to have the drive to continue when every game is a mirror image of the last? It's just so discouraging...

You aren't. This game is as dead as Anubis.

Reminder that one of the balance team members said Anubis works well during one of the recent patch note streams

hey u guise am in da rite thred

"Report (You) for feeding/being a shitter/not getting enough kills/etc." all day today. Yes, I'm a shitter but I get assists enough that I should be ok.

It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

>currently lvling
>basically every game has 2 lokis/scyllas
>basically every game has one leaver
>cant even play tank/supp because peeling for my team does most of the time literally nothing
>people still go out of the base without relic

fun

Just keep trying. I've been playing for two years almost and I'm probably the worst person in the general. Practice, practice and patience. Take breaks when you need them, check builds on SmiteGuru, fight AI until you feel comfortable if needed. I have faith in you user, you sound competent enough to me, you probably just need a bit of luck and courage.Or something like that.

>tfw hun batz ults on top of an enemy hades that's channeling his ult

I swear to god these people

>currently lvling
>already claiming to have shit team mates
get gud, and you won't even need team mates for those early level matches. Either A: Pick a good jungler and kill each god for each lane to help the team or (if they don't even know how to lane or are chasing fights everywhere) be in the solo lane as bellona and just keep pushing.

but to be honest you probably aren't as good as you think you are so don't blame the team if you lose lel

>i'm special and i lose all my games , fuck the meta tho xDDD yolo swagggg jajajajaajahuehueheuhe pick i neith mid i neith mid jajajaja im high riught now xD just a game bruh, sorry im capturing a pidgey oin pokemon go XD

>i'm retarded and i need to watch epic twitch streamers to tell me how to have fun and play the game, i can't figure out for myself what's a good god or a good build and i have to follow whichever streamer's dick i'm currently sucking off's words to the letter because i'm a brainless schmuck who doesn't know any better

i am playing 100% arena currently since it is the most fun for me. and i have no problems whatsoever to win games with something like apollo or mercury but it gets boring over time and i like to pick every game another god. i just find it way harder to win games as a guardian when people never even give the minions a glance and i am stuck clearing them so they dont reach the portal. also i never claimed i am that good(although i guess the post implicated it). i just have awareness from other games that you can transfer to smite like abusing missing cooldowns,when to retreat when to fight etc.

the main complaint is actually just the massive amount of leavers.

Please, I bet you whatever you're bilding now was discovered by pros,even without directly witching them. They have much more time with the game. Either that or you're making your own builds and play casual or if ranked then you are in bronze.
Anywhere higher than gold you need top of the line builds to compete.

anyone wanna point me to a tier list? (not a meme list like BMBrandon's or Incon's)

git gud

mobas take time to learn, this is nothing new

>(not a meme list like BMBrandon's or Incon's)
What fucking other tier list are you looking for then? Everything else is made by literal whos on reddit.

Show me some then, so I can laugh at least.

smite.guru/tierlists

And competing isn't fun. I don't fucking understand what's the big deal about ranked conquest, all it is is some shitty ass icon telling you you're so good and you're grouped in with the elite but in reality you still get ranked with fucking dumbasses. Tell me what's so appealing about playing this godawful game for so long, having the majority of the matches be these 10-15 minute long one sided shitfests that are boring regardless of whether or not you're the team that's winning because someone decided to just give up after dying one time five minutes in or because the other team has a 2k gold lead or because someone disconnected, using the same god pools being banned and picked and the same strategies and general routine every single fucking match, what's so appealing about playing Janus for the billionth time in mid building the same exact build sans on time every time while turtling like crazy because muh rotations and muh jungle camps and muh meta?

If I can't play other gods or build stupid ass builds that actually work then I'm not having fun with this game. Last time I even played ranked was season 2 and it was only for the plat frame.

oh...arena mainer huh...oh well..don't play conquest ever okay? Don't ranked either please, unless you want to get your shit pushed in, in a Duel

oh man that's some funny stuff

Y'all just chill and play some friendly Clash.

That does sound really boring as fuck. Glad I do not play Conquest. Go wild on your builds, play what you enjoy, not what people tell you to.

I want to ____ Jing Wei's ____ with my ____.

fix
model
skills

kek

>And competing isn't fun.
found the fucking fat kid that can't run at all and was never picked at sports.

OH BOY! 6500 FP Enigma chest!
>Sequet VP

WELP. That was a major disappointment.

LIVE DAMMIT, LIVE!

Jing

Nah senpai, just let Smite pass on.

It's over user. Hirez made their decision to make smite 'accessible' over everything else. It's a shell of what it could have been.

Is Jing the new waifu of the general? I mean she is cute, but I prefer Nemesis still.I would treat Jing like a younger sister! Maybe an incestuous little sister?

I'll take accessible over "Play Conquest or nothing at all.". Besides, Infinite Crisis died from being non-accessible because it had only one running map/game type. IC was a terrible loss, and I actually put a small amount of money into Smite so I would rather not lose it.

She's the only waifu without a dick.

Pretty sure Nox and Nemmy lack dicks.

Pretty sure everyone else here will disagree with you.

Nox's major drawback is that she gave birth to a fucking edgelord.

lol IC is a terrible comparison. I never even heard of the game until I read it had shut down awhile ago. IC was a game for fucking dc comic fans- most of who don't give a fuck about mobas or rts. Actually, majority of them vastly prefer adventure or fighting games. IC failing has nothing to do with its modes. It wasn't appealing to their target audience.

Also not being accessible doesn't mean conquest or nothing. It means not going overboard with mememodes and forcing a bunch of platforms without cross-play(I can't even begin to explain how absolutely retarded it is to bring a moba to consoles expecting it to flourish without having cross-play as a safety net).

If Smite stuck with Conquest, Arena, Joust and Siege. and focused on improving the modes, balancing, better models, better voicepacks etc. We'd have a much better quality game.

Instead what happened was a complete shitshow and an already starved resource company is trying to compete with OW with a shit game instead of tending to its biggest one. It's a joke, and it's why it's dying. Have fun staying in denial though.

But Reaper Tech Thanatos is a fucking Transformer. How can you not like that?

You wot?

I'd wot Athena.

>Skadi placed there
I'M SORRY WHAT!?

It's ok Ullr, nobody will judge you.

>tfw nemesis would be pure but Zeus raped her
Riperoni in pepperoni.

so sol is the only one with a regular pussy?
not too tight not too puffy?

sol confirmed best girl

With Hel straddling the line, does that mean she has half a huge, meaty dick and half a puffy pink pussy?Like... Franengenitals or something? Not sure if aroused or confused.

I would tenderly love Nemesis. TENDERLY LOVE! Probably have to guide her around since blind and shit as well.

>neith lore is literally a hermaphrodite virgin that knocks herself up
>zero mentions of it by futafags

The Hel's are separate

I mean they can't be one at the same time, right? I don't think it works that way

10 hours has passed since this thread had 0 repplies .... and now it just have 70... wow dude this shit is dead now

With Neith and Nox they're just able to make themselves pregnant. They don't require a dick(or sperm) to do it.

"capable of giving birth without a partner and/or creation without sexual imagery,"

Reasons why Hercules is the best.

Better and more reliable damage than Amaterasu.
Hitting him only makes him stronger.
Be ready to run extra far under that tower or you're still fucked.
Try to gank, you end up under his tower and dead.
Best self heal in the game.
SoG+MoR+GoT=never die, ever.
Only physical/AA gods can stand against him in lane. Magical means no beatstick, you must rely on Curse, and good luck with that, he can just shove you out of his way and walk back to the tower until it wears off, and then what do you have until the cooldown wears off?
AA gods mean qins, the only reliable way to weer down his insane defense.
Beat Stick procs from abilities, what do you have when those are on cooldown?
See an ally being chased by 3 enemies, walk over and scare them off without having to do anything.
Team fight starts, hit 3 then roll your face across the keyboard.
"Oh you can always tell when Herc is trying to use his pull, just keep out of reach." That's a funny way to say "Herc scares off the entire enemy team."
Thorns+Midgardian+Nemean+Mitigate Wounds=eat a dick, squishies.

So, which one is which? I like to think the evil one has the vag.

herc is shit.

I'm sorry your waifu can't hang in the solo lane, friend.

my waifu is bellona, lets go one round boy, lets see how you hang.

Hahahaha, really? Good luck landing that hammer when I knock you out of it. Aw, your lash gives you sustain? Your sustain is shit compared to Hercules. Your shield blocks basics? Try that shit against Osiris or Erlang, Herc gives no fucks about basics.

well there is a reason why Bellona is the queen of solo while herc has been out of the meta since fucking september of last year.
She doesn't loses lane, at worst she goes even, so fuck you.

>Play with the same guy over and over on my team for motd
>We lose a lot
>We even both took a 2 min break to avoid queuing with one another, which failed
>We win one
>Next thing you know we are against one another
>We lose because his loki goes 11-12 and ours goes 4-12 (I went 12-8)
>Rubs it in my face that I was the weaker link all along, apparently

SMITE'S MATCHMAKING IS SO SHIT

Seriously though, in an MOTD that emphasizes healers, what kind of Loki gets Brawler's FIFTH, where our AMATERASU gets it before he does?

Bellona is "queen" of solo because she's strong against gods that use basics, and gods that use basics are good against Herc because they get the most out of Qin's and don't use much mana, which is his only weakness. She's seen as good purely because of circumstance. 90% of the Bellonas I play against assume she's OP and dive into 1v3 and up, and die for it. I'm not saying she's bad, but think about it. Her most powerful ability gets fucked against Hercules. So long as Herc isn't played by a retard, Bellona will NEVER land that hammer smash, because he'll stun her out of it. Just like how Sobek is strong against her, just like Hercules he can dash in and cancel the hammer.

Herc is a shittier Tyr and Bellona goes even with Tyr.

Healer MOTD? TIME FOR HERC!

Tyr has the same trick as Herc, but Tyr needs a relic to do it and oh yeah, no stun at the end for Tyr. What does Tyr have when Blink is on it's long-ass cooldown? Tyr is shit.

I triggered the fuck out of someone playing Bellona. Every time she tried to disarm a teammate, I used Fafnir's disarm jump on her. Eventually she focused only on me, and sent me some very angry messages. Was quite amusing.

blink doesn't matter during solo laning phase, tyr interrupts bellona's hammer with fearless and has a pretty devastating combo
>tyr is shit
goddammit i've been arguing with a retard, you have to be really bad to think tyr is bad when he is one of the top solo laners on the fucking game.

i'm done, im out.

But he is shit. How does Tyr heal when there's no wave? How does Tyr get people under his tower for easy kills without getting behind them? The only thing Tyr has on Herc is mobility.

Tyr is pure skill, you can heal from your enemy btw, simply get behind your enemy and fearless them into tower.

I mean if you are having problems using Tyr it means you are not very skillful, Tyr is like ullr, high skill high reward.

Herc is like solo lane training wheels, it has an easy pull, mediocre damage, a push, self healing and an ult that gives you the ability to luck into a hit with his bounce.

Level 1
>Agressive stance Fearless, 80+100% damage
>Driving Strike, 85+90% damage plus 1 second stun

Tell me which is better. I'll wait.

And you need blink to get behind them, because only a retard lets Tyr walk there. So again, what does Tyr have when Blink is on it's long-ass cooldown?

Tyr, fearless itself counts as 2/3 seconds of cc, instantly leads into his 2, then his 2 again and his 1 lol.
Its so much easier to setup Tyr's damage than Hercs

man, you just lack the skill, not my problem, Tyr is considered better than herc since forever, accept it and go just like i'm gone.

>counts as
A slow push is CC now? Nigga please.
>skill
Ah, the last argument of the failed. Something that can't possibly be argued objectively, because you know in an objective argument you lose.

Y'all suck dick following the meta warrior shit.

isis solo, Janus solo and Baka solo are best picks, fuck you faggots.

>A slow push is CC now? Nigga please.
bitch you cannot move, attack or use a skill during tyr fearless, thats crowd control by definition, fuck one of the best short crowd control in the game.

You want to being three squishies, two of which can't build brawler's, in the The Man Lane? Okay, good luck with that.

That only means more time to use beads. Hell if you're fast you can avoid half the damage because you're not there being pushed any more.

*bring. God damn it.

>shit some moron instalocked thanos
>i better instalock scylla lmao

I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy. The two of them were afk by the 15 minute mark. Why would you ever play a game with 2 'gibs me dat kills' characters is beyond me

and then your beads are down and tyr fearless is up in 15 seconds even less with the standard breastplate of valor and then the jungler can come and cc you to death because you used your beads on tyr fearless but wait you are a warrior in the solo lane, you don't get beads.