/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LaWmjJNG9o0
strawpoll.me/10725262
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

xth for be aware of your surroundings

hana song

remove omniggers

shit ass fart pee

>tfw no Zarya Orc skin

tracer is shit and anyone who plays her is a shitter

666th for to be crying over mcskill nerf

I know genji doesn't need any buffs, but holy fuck it's annoying when you cancel your reload from running up a wall

> Be console player
> send ticket to Blizzard
> they tell me they can't do anything it now but to post feedback on the Blizzard general discussion forums
> Tell them console players can't use the general forums
> they tell me to make a post on reddit

why did i do this to myself

post more shitty OCs, I'm starting a board

god damn i give up on fucking quick play

it's a fucking shitfest of 6x offense class teams because "dude who cares it's just qp lol banging your head against a wall and losing at minute 1 is fun"

>be level 66
>get paired with 2-3 sub-level 20s every other game

if blizzard thinks i'm capable of carrying they are vastly overestimating me.

That bird dude seems kind of cool.

oy vey m8y tracer is goat on Nepal.

Why is McCree so tall in the Recall cinematic "Old days" photo?

He's not taller than Genji in game... is he?

Mine didn't even make it onto the board...

Will Mei be forever in a state of uselessness because Blizzard managed to create the most frustrating whore in the entire game and buffing her would make people so mad the forums would explode?

Kinda feels like they designed themselves into a corner with her. Absolutely braindead to play + unavoidable death is usually a terrible combination.

I think he's slightly taller than Genji in-game.

Am I the only one who just flat out rapes with D.Va?

If you stop thinking of her as a tank and think of her as a bigger tracer, you can kill most pubs easily. Never stop boosting, when people try to 1v1 you, use her shields, boost into people near ledges or are who are low health (you can interrupt her dash, unlike Reinhardt), and pick off stragglers.

I see other people play her and try to be like Reinhardt or Zarya and she's not made for that.

Oh I fucking bet there will be new skins made just for Legions release. Shredder D.va, goblin Junkrat, Slyvannas Widowmaker, Varian Reinhardt, Magni Torb

all kinds of shit

Turrentwatch Official Power Rankings

God Tier
Reaper
Junkrat
Hanzo
Torbjorn
Soldier 76

Good Tier
Krillin bot

Annoying Tier
Chaser

Shit Tier
D.VA

genji is pretty small

also we dont know what else, besides his arm, mccree lost during the crisis

only thing left to do is just remove it from game

>5 boring episodes and one episode where they ran out of budget for ink vs 24 amazing episodes and two great movies

hmm

McCree is supposed to be as tall as Soldier and Reaper. Genji is smaller than that, but they probably exagerated it for that picture.

I have to say esports are slightly more entertaining to watch since they started using hero limits

Blizzard can cry intended mechanic all they want but they're wrong

>mercy rebuilt him a little taller to sort out his height complex
LOL

Shredder D.Va would be absolutely kickass

kung fu lady is cool, even if there's no feasible way to use it for a decent kit

She put too much time on his ass and did the legs last.
All in all, worth it.

Gunbuster is just as shit as Eva

>Two great movies

Didn't they run out of budget for like the last 7 episodes of Evangelion and did 2deep4u symbolism to save money?

literal child soldier

>not watching the original MSG and 0080
>not watching the iron giant

it counts as trash

Trailer Park Boys: Jim Lahey

> M1 is a pistol shot with recoil like McCree but much more flailing with the arm
> Ability 1: Throws a liquor bottle at an opponent, doing X dmg and soaking an area in a 5ft radius for 6 seconds
> Ability 2: Shoots an explosive round from the pistol dealing bonus damage. If the target is soaked in liquor/ if the bullet is shot at an area soaked in liquor it catches fire dealing X damage over 3 seconds
> Ultimate: Lahey yells out "I AM THE LIQUOR" and chugs a fifth of whiskey, increasing damage done by 50% and reducing cooldowns by 50% for 12 seconds

word, not as much of a cheesefest

>Walk into solo queue
>See this

What would you do?

genji is a manlet.

user, he asked for bad OC's, not great ones.

AYYY
Play reinhardt and hope they can shoot something while I charge into certain death

That's what they were going for anyway.

>In some ways, a lot of the heroes are inspired by many other games and FPSes. Examples like Widowmaker, who could be compared to a number of snipers in previous FPSes, and Pharah might feel very comfortable to players who spent a lot of time playing Tribes.

I don't feel like Pharah plays like Soldier and the similarity is just that they both use rockets. Or I guess I was a shitter who relied on splash a lot in TF2 and comboing with it. I can't seem to do that with Pharah I have to play like I'm using the Direct Hit. At least there's no damage fall off. The I think the Tribes comparison is her whole flight gimmick and maybe the concussive blast.

Genji is half man half Omnic.

Genji is an Omlet

how long did you play the game
i play d.va all the time and i have to switch off her often enough because shes just terrible at times, this is on quickplay

competitive its incredibly niche and i have to be really careful picking her

did they make additional pyramids? for what purpose

This fucking Roadhog on Code7 is popping off holy shit

>people who act like Reinhardt is nothing but a shield-bitch
>people who act like Reinhardt is nothing but a shield-bitch and then stand behind the shield picking their nose rather than shooting the enemy destroying it
>people who complain when Reinhardt goes in to do some damage, pin some dudes and smack some assholes

I'm not your heal slut. As long as you are not being shot at by a sniper or a turret then I'm doing whatever I want

What do you think they're listening to? A bit of old school Jungle?

youtube.com/watch?v=LaWmjJNG9o0

strawpoll.me/10725262

thanks m8. Too bad it will never, ever happen

The guy with the bunsenburner arms reminded me there's no real pyrolike hero

Flamethrower when

Move the cursor to the top right corner
Press "Leave Game"

10/10 would main

Would play

>enemy team

they effortlessly shutdown my team, 100% accuracy on the widow and the Hanzo making precise calculations on the best scattershot placement

>my team

they sit in spawn trying to scope through Reinhardts shield as the timer hits 0

never, DoTs are cancer

>clown9
>good

he said shitty not fucking great

I find that she's better on control point maps or KOTH maps. Payload maps, not so much. I usually play comp and get 2-3 gold medals with her and I'm rank 40, so that may be some of it.

Also, I play on PC, but have played the console versions and she seems even more broken on that.

So at the time of recall

It looks like Genji + McCree were in murrica
Tracer was in london (Makes sense as Alive cinematic apparently takes place a few hours after Recall does)

Mercy was in the middle east
Torb was somewhere in europe

The fuck was Reinhardt doing in the north pole

Mei is a family friendly Pyro.

thats greenland

I said shitty not fucking amazing

>shit i have to put up with

scenery

>Numbani at 60+
>Enemy team start stacking squishies like lucio and tracers
>Mfw I put turrets everywhere on the point as Symmetra

Fuckers never knew what hit them.

Helping polar bear cubs learn how to hunt.

When are we getting a Sam Hyde champ?

73th for Blizzard-endorsed aimbotting in tournaments by EnvyUs.Taimou

That's Greenland you god damn americuck

>kill a mercy's pocket as roadhog
>she falls of an edge, and none of her team is nearby
>i wave as she's falling
>she waves back
>hook her back onto solid ground to save her life
>she thanks me
>we watch our teams fight over the point without contributing

It was kinda romantic.

Well, I just assume anything I do is shitty, so...

80nd for Blizzard-endorsed aimbotting in tournaments by Cloud9.Surefour

Damn, every time I try to walk away from this game, after all the fits of rage, I always come back for some reason. I'd ask how to get over it, but I doubt ex players would still be here. At least I'll officially take a break for sure on Tuesday's maintenance.

Which waifu is easiest to play??

Honestly, I don't think many people aimbot this game.
Blizzard is pretty notorious for detecting that shit, I think it would be a huge risk especially for pro players.

That's not an aimbot

OH BOY
HERE WE GO AGAIN

To add to this, considering they believe 76 and reyes to be dead, and pharah's mother is dead, those 6 + Winston are literally all thats left of overwatch. Sad asf

Obviously the new generation with Pharah, Mei, Lucio, D.va, zarya and zenyatta would help to pad the numbers a bit

Meanwhile Roadhog and Junkrat are off stealing shit and blowing shit up, Widow and Reaper working for Talon, 76 is a man on a mission, and Symmetra is working for the Vishkar corporation
And Bastion is wandering around in the wilderness frightened and alone

That being said I dunno if Zarya even would work with overwatch. She doesnt like Omnics like zenyatta or genji, and russia is still at war. Shes probably fighting back hom

MCRee is scary when the player can aim.

It looks like one to me. It looks like he's trying to pull his crosshair off the guy being ressed, but it keeps snapping it back to him.

Genuinely curious what you think this is. If it's a bug with PoTG or spectator mode or something, can you link me to somewhere it's been reproduced?

The fuck is he doing in Greenland?

Are you implying hacking is rife?

Might sound dumb, but where is everyone getting this lore from?

I know there are some comics, but is that it?

91st for 'nah'

> Playing Symmetra
> enemy team not focusing me, muh laser gets fully charged
> wrecking shit
> Mercy jumps in and rezzes them
> everyone dies again because im wielding a 120 dps death cannon
> free PotG every time
is there a better feeling

>easiest to play
Git gud and master D.Va.

you're a moron

looking for dragons

>get hanamura in competitive
>defend on round 1, enemy only takes point A
>attack on round 2, capture both points

give me literally one reason the game shouldn't have ended here instead of spoonfeeding the enemy team TWO more matches to try to win only to end in a coinflip they won by default because defense is busted

What counters Tracer

What is McCree's niche even supposed to be?