/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Nine and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in autumn in Japan and in winter in the US with Es playable.
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, has started being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Wvm2T
youtube.com/watch?v=JfIrPZ6Ci_k
youtube.com/watch?v=p1BVYik3AGA
youtube.com/watch?v=FPGawO4DHPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to be connected to Mai via the red string of fate.

2nd for Taokaka.

3rd for Izzy!

>that pic
Fuck you, OP.

4th for best boy!

>ID, belial?, DS, 5B, 22C, GH

Place your bets on what'll cause the biggest upset as a reveal at EVO and why.
>Terumen
>Trinity
>Mai
>Jubei
>BB Ragna
>Amaterasu Noel
>Touya
>Sechs
>Raquel
>Kiiro
>Spinner
>it's not a new character and it's just a 'new' mode which is Abyss but with team battles and single player only
>it's just a rehashed trailer with a few added 'shocking' inconclusive scenes

Touya. Everyone who knows nothing of XBlaze will talk about how they wasted a slot on a literal who, and everyone who knows about XBlaze will want to kill Mori for drawing more attention to him.

Anyone want to play on console now?

>on what'll cause the biggest upset as a reveal at EVO and why.
Another Naoto
Why? Because people hate Naoto

Says who?

Sure.

>MORIIII
Terumen
Alpha

>Not At All Surprising
Mai
Jubei
Trinity

>Meh
Bloodedge (That's literally just Ragna w/o his drive)
Amaterasu
Raquel

>Literally For What Purpose
Touya
Spinner
Kiiro

All the people that were bitching about him saying "WHY DOES HE GET TO REPLACE RAGNA?!" and hate him because of a few people making assumptions

It's up

In other words he's hated by a handful of whiny retards looking for an excuse to be salty and complain online. That doesn't mean he's generally disliked by the fanbase.

By BB Ragna I meant Black Beast Ragna

I would expect one more male character. I would also expect three DLC characters and 1 for completing the story, and I am right that would keep the gender ratio equal. Reminder that this is being sold to fans as the "last" BB game for awhile. It would make sense to stuff it with 7 dollar DLC.

Izanagi when?

>One more male

Jubei.

I would expect Terumen or Bloodedge. Either as the story end character. I don't want Jubei.

Why is Kagura such a beta? Is the bottom of the barrel girl the only kind of girl he can get??

Your waifu is bottom of the barrel.

well that didn't go as expected
Bloodedge would kind of be a piss weak end boss.

My waifu is Celica, not Noel.

Doesn't need to be an end boss. He can just show up after ragna dies or something. I dont know. Bloodedge or Black beast Ragna seem like they have low chances to me.

Bloodedge is just regular Ragna without his drive. How many times do I have to say this?

Yeah. Its not like stupider things have been done before. Bloodedge held off the Black Beast for a period, so he can't be a pushover.

Fuck, I thought I could finally do it that game.

by that point he had access to his blazblue and drive

Isn't that because in the presence of the Black Beast, his Grimoire was activated?
Also he jumped into the Black Beast and the Black Beast went still for a period which is what bought time.

I'm going to try to explain this again. Bloodedge would play EXACTLY the same as regular Ragna except without his Drive, because he literally is just CP Ragna afflicted with convenient amnesia.

The only reason he looks a little different is because being next to Celica fucked up his arm and eye (which also happens in regular CP present timeline) so he wears his coat differently to accommodate the fact that he can't move his arm.

If you want to play as Bloodedge, you already can, just go play the CP story mode, Ragna is driveless in a couple of his fights because he's near Celica.

No, the main reason he couldn't activate the Grimoire was because of Celica's presence.

I did it. BlazBlue is over.

i did it. pupwa got good

you're not even in the lobby pupwaposter

Lambda and Nu should play the same too, but they don't. Its quite clear they don't give a shit about story when it comes to characters.

Don't feel yourself too hard, buddy

Let me have this. You can have the hundred other ones.

You're comparing apples to oranges. Lambda and Nu are separate people, with separate bodies.

A better comparison would be Noel/Mu and Tsubaki/Izayoi, except in Bloodedge's case he literally has no new powers or anything. It's fine if you want another version of Ragna, but I don't get why you're insistent that it should be Bloodedge, instead of Alpha or Black Beast Ragna.

I don't think the jin player ever feels himself

Reminder to join the official /blaz/ Discord discord.gg/Wvm2T

Im gonna have to ask you not to destroy these threads as many discords have done to many other generals.

I want Sechs to become playable

Central Fiction

WHO IS ON THE POSTER? Who?

>/blaz/ is too dead for midweek half full lobbies
I can feel the end coming
If there's no reveal at EVO, we die

Nah.

I'd join but I'm on PC.

My daughter is sleeping. Please don't wake her up.

Quiet, I'm prophecizing
Wish I could've helped keep PC lobbies alive, but it just had to start running like shit.

I'd join but i hate going into the closet to get my ps3

sources say pupwa is a new playable character in CF

Oh no it's back

Is anyone still playing this game online? I thought about picking it up again but i dunno

Plenty on PS3
Kinda dead on PC but there's some people

Holy fuck her head is way too big.

body anomaly is beyond fucked in xblaze. Es actually looks better in blazblue's art style. I still find those images of her ass and boobs at the pool creepy, it's like somebody filmed her through one of those fish eye lens cameras. The men could use their chins as blades and the women had breasts so huge I was amazed that Hinata didn't trip over herself all the time with the bunker busters she's packing and the creepiest one is Konoe/Watashi/Nine. She's got a little kid face and torso but her lower half looks like it was cut off from a streak walker. Variable Heart looks to be suffering artwise as well, look at this crazy yandere.

New ? tier list boys!
Let's talk about the strength of characters from a game none of us have even played together!

Alright, I swear I won't.

*masturbates quietly*
*cums on her face*

Ahhh...

Someone post platinum I need to ejecatulate

>Celicafaggot calling others autism
lel

Nothing autistic about cumming on a delusional guy's daughter's face.

Fuck off and go to google

So that's how you wanna play it, huh?

*unsheathes kunzite*

>Celicafaggot
Keep pointing fingers

This made me chuckle

>Haz and Tao in B

What a nice list, I'm happy with this one. I'd be even more happy if they slipped into A.

>
>>Celicafaggot

Stripy is still shitposting here? o hlawd

>You've seen your character go from bottom, to better than Jin, to solid mid, to just standard mid
I want off the tier list train.

I think he's been gone for a few days but I guess he's back

Blazblue is better than Guilty Gear Xrd. I played Xrd Revelator but CPEX is better.

pupwa is better than takanub

takanub killed himself though. He's only a ghost. He sometimes lives on through the soul of Ketchup. When you see a Noel post that's Takanub using telepathy from the netherworld.

Stop bullying.

Fuck, this guy knows how to meme better than I do, and I am the one who got his computer banned from Twitter because of triggering Ketchup and xir's fellow transnigger friend.

>/asg/ memes
Who's the real ghost here?

icolash?

Who /headintoevo/ here

I'm headin to the rum instead

headin to netplay, myself

I'm literally the guy who went and posted this What did I ever do to you, kick your cat?

Kotoko is back baby. True Blue is a great song, much better than Blue Desire. Still loses to Shinsou the lyrics however,sound more like they're coming from Rachel. It keeps talking about the children of blue

Who's the most disrespectful player in /blaz/?
Just the main is okay.

Man I love Kotoko. I don't why but I always associate Kotoko with Blazblue.
youtube.com/watch?v=JfIrPZ6Ci_k

Takanewb. It's all that fat nigger knows.

Did Daisuke make Es theme? Becaue it doesn't sound like a Blazblue track at all, it sounds more like her theme from Xblaze and I know he didn't do the ost for that.

Break Blue doujins with her when?

Never, you'll most likely get Mai or Izanami next. Author wants to do a Mai one but got really excited at the prospsect of doing an izanami one after seeing her battle attire, Through I suspect he's waiting for the game to come out before he draws because dude is a stickler for the cast being mostly in character, except for Noel, she's a total horndog in these doujins. I mean six times in six separate doujins and she still can't get enough of Ragna.

Ao Iconoclast is still the best
youtube.com/watch?v=p1BVYik3AGA

Kagura "I almost always flashkick on wakeup or any gap in your blockstrings" Mutsuki, I'd say.

That's not even the best Kotoko song. She's done better you pleb.
youtube.com/watch?v=FPGawO4DHPw

> I mean six times in six separate doujins and she still can't get enough of Ragna.
Can you really blame her though?
I mean it's RAGNA THE MOTHER/SISTERFUCKING BLOODEDGE for crying out loud
Anyone with a womb, and Jin's ass, would wish to be filled with his seithr infused semen

Noel is 100% in character in all Break Blues.

I don't ever wanna hear anyone say Guilty Gear is a good game. Guilty Gear is straight kusoge. Blazblue is better.

We know

Now shut the fuck up

Trying too hard.
Back to dead, /asg/

CF demo now!!!! god fucking damn it!!!

Fuck Guilty Gear