How do I get my first job

also I've been a NEET for 4 months so far

apply for a job

become a Pro NEET and make NEET income

Call up local labour businesses (junk hauling, house clean-ups, painting, etc..) and ask if they need any extra guys.

Was NEET for 6 months before I got employed.

Secret of is is basically:
>Strike while the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking

Basically, like a lot of things in business, getting a job takes a lot of luck. If you send out 10 applications, you might get 1 reply. Out of 10 replies, you might get 1 interview. Out of 10 interviews, you might get 1 job offer.

So the best way to do this is throw enough shit at the wall until something sticks. Meaning send out applications CONSTANTLY, like 10 a day or something, and eventually you'll get something.

Alternatively, if you have contacts somewhere, that's a more solid way of getting work, but if not

Do you have cash? Spend the time traveling or educating yourself in a field you may be interested working in. No cash? Deploy panic applications to jobs which are beneath you, but not too far beneath, no one will hire a PHD to sweep the streets.

Enjoy your neet time. I miss mine.

>Enjoy your neet time. I miss mine.

This

It can be horrible and depressing at the time, but if used correctly it can be a pretty comfy period of your life.

Seconding the travel recommendation if you have some cash to hand as well.

> Getting a job requires luck

Don't do any of this bullshit, just get a degree that I'd relevant to the market. I got a CS degree, applied for two jobs, got two interviews, two offers, picked the best one. EZPZ

you must be white.

I thought all NEETs were also white, so it was irrelavant. But, yeah, if non-white put in more effort.

if non-white drink bleach it will make you an honorary Aryan for 6 months. repeat biannually for optimal results.

I think you mean semianually...

That depends what dictionary you subscribe to.

LOL, it's actually irrelevant, biennial means every two years, the other two are interchangable.

i should have just said 2x a year this is too much effort

it would probably help if you told us what your degree is in

>job
I'm an independent contractor and I invest my extra cash.
I'm worth 1.2m
:^)

High school diploma

Go to trade school. If you're this retarded uni will just be a debt factory.

I want to become a translator/ interpreter I just need a job so my parents won't kick me out they only want $200 a month in rent also I have about $20 left over form my savings

even if i go to trade school or uni I still will have to get a job

>implying white males get hired in america

what he isn't saying is that the jobs were both found through family connections

How the fuck can you be a NEET for 4 months?

Go temporarily flip some burgers or something so you can at least get a basic income.
Or get some short term education like a language or something. Jesus!

This is YOUR fault.

just graduated high school in June

It doesn't take 4 months to apply for a job at McDonald's, dipshit.

Pick a job around you/where you want to live that makes a lot of money. Figure out what training that job requires. Acquire training. Apply for jobs in your chosen field until you're employed in your chosen field.

blame the state of Virginia it took me two months to get my state id then the rest of the time i was just relaxing

how about I blame you for getting an ID at the last possible second. If you knew you werent getting a drivers license why didnt you get an ID months or even years ago

failed the test two times lol

you seem upset, wagie, what happened? not overjoyed to return to your fulfilling career tomorrow?

No. Just pissed off to work overtime to pay for the extra taxes so the 'refugees' can go on a holiday while there's tons of these NEET fuckers around, draining the economy even more because they're either lazy or don't have any self respect while calling me 'wagie' on the fourth channel.

I only mooch off parents and not the tax payers I feel good about myself also I used to be self employed so I know how to do hard work

Useless, perma-neet.

Going on a month for me user. I feels, i feels.

Neither were family connections. Found them on Indeed