One Piece Games General /OPGG/

Bamco fuck up and rollback incertitude

Last thread >>General guide, read before posting
>docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
>READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>>Quick Links
>Turtles: optctimer.com/
>Tables: optc-db.github.io/
>Calendar: optccalendar.com/

>>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
>Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread.
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>>Drops/XP spreadsheet
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

>EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>>[05/07-19/07] T-Bone fortnight
>>[05/07-12/07] Krieg returning fortnight
>>Double returning fortnights from next week starting with with Hina/Sadi
>>Monday raids coming from 18th
>>Doffy batch 3 sugofest from 9th, part 1
>>Sadi-chan ranking
>>Bamco fucking up
>>Rollback

>EVENTS (JAPAN)
>>[06/28-07/12] New Film Z Nami and Robin fortnight
>>[07/08-07/11] and 07/23-07/26 mini skillup
>>[07/15-07/19]bossrush Enel/Doffy/Shiki/Zephyr
>>[07/5-0712]FP turtle event
>>Gold raid soon
>>Get cucked by global

JP players on suicide watch.

Where does Caesar really shine?

Mass seppuku

>Bamco still not addressing the issue

S U I C I D E

I'm not posting a thread that has rollback in the OP it's gonna 80% shitpost. You fuckers know full well there isn't gonna be one

>tfw stam refill from snail so I can go back to T-bone farm

Yeah but this time we can just sit back and laugh while they try to convince themselves they were right for not pulling

who the fuck didnt pull ?

Oh I pulled believe me. I'm just realistic.

didn't find out about it until it was over
>tfw when work for a living

>GUP's face when he finally pulled G3

Everyone press F for the animefag and the tabletfag that will commit suicide

>mfw work for a living
>mfw FP pull during break
Yeah bro, you just keep going with that excuse

12h was plenty of time to find out and i was more talking about people aware of it but who didnt want to pull for some reason, i dont think anyone did that

What issue it's over I said from the start there will be no statement

They don't even have to patch anything since it's on their side. They'll just not say anything at all, ever.

Yeah I work too you aren't special luckily I had today off

Where were you when 7/11 (yesterday) was an inside job?

Stop leave him alone

Friend Points can't pull gold posters everyone knows that.

>yesterday
You goofy EU boyo.

>use fp recruit with the little bit i managed to scrounge up before the recruiting shit itself
>fodder

At least I got 90-something pulls before they fixed it.

She said good things would happen.

Praise be Perona.

She was lying to trick Usopp into being effect by her shitty ghost

I love Perona

This piece of art has so little to do with the character at this point, like where the hell would it fit in on his timeline.

thanks perona
soon i will pull g3 luffy

I hate speed readers

I'm happy for him. I hope for his sake, it doesn't get taken away.

Excpet he wasn't the least bit happy nor exuded any cockiness during this period, dumbass
>speed readers
Will you/a/ shitters ever learn

>There are people that switched from Globa to Japan
>There are people that didn't pull out of fear of being banned
>There are people who didn't pull because they were "too busy working"

What said that picture does not mesh with his revealed backstory and I don't picture Doffy being happy as a child for a long time. In fact has he ever been actually happy since the loss of his CD status and missing out on that immortality

Friend pull bug fixed?

Yeah it's over, Shlomo.

It was fixed like an hour or two ago.

I was sleeping user.
Might uninstall if they don't rollback.

Stop. You're embarrassing me.

>sleeping
Sleep is for the weak. Mistake no.1

Don't sleep, sleep is the cousin of dead

Why were you asleep for 12 hours?

>he didnt pull g3 from that sugo

>he sleep 12h a day

Give me your name so I can remove you, you lazy shit.

Holy shit you're retarded
Does that look like a boy who's enjoyed the finer things in life despite being a bum or a hapless vindictive demon child who's ready to burn the entire world?
And of all the pages you could've went with you went with the one that just further proves my point so yeah great job just really stellar
Seriously go back to /a/

I'm usually the nice guy, but uninstall and leave loser. I don't have the time and fortitude to listen to you shit up this hellscape with your whining

Calm down I don't think he was being sarcastic

>This page of his ascent into a power mad prince will prove them wrong!
I dont think youre doing this right

Not him but I was sleeping for about 9 hours of it and wasn't on my phone for the other 3 hours

JUST

>Damage control

I hope you're samefagging for the well being of this community. That page is the turning point from the spoiled rich kid to the crazy Doffy who is always smiling we know today.

For three hours after waking up you didn't check this general or your game? What do you have, a life or something?

Slept through the entire shit storm

I didn't feel any malice from his post because child Doffy sure wasn't smug or happy. He's just kind of a mad brat who grew into an edgy disillusioned adult.

You missed out on doing 100 pulls and getting shit.

>Sleeping more than 5 hours

Do you guys have nothing to look forward to?

3 hours before I went to sleep, I checked stuff when I woke up but I missed it by like 30 mins

>That page is the turning point from the spoiled rich kid to the crazy Doffy who is always smiling we know today.
You might want to back a few posts because I am positive you forgot what you were even arguing

Youch. At least you have full FP for the next FP sugofest that will never come remotely fucking close to this one that'll be coming never.

Why the fuck is he wearing rags and is dirty in the old child art? I know Oda likes to draw boy children dirty but that doesn't fit Doffy's character like especially when you introduce this rogues gallery of yes men who will make sure he has the best of everything. Doffy was such a non character for so long it's hard to connect him to older version of himself like even shit that took place pre timeskip doesn't make that much sense anymore

So now you're going to pretend you were talking about something different all along? Solid strategy.

>Bug completely devalues all RR units
>Doesn't understand why someone who stop caring about the game after something you had to work for over time suddenly becomes worth nothing
user

The Donquixote family were originally all jobbers (and still are) who lived in the garbage. They moved up in life only because Doffy keep them by his side. Until Doffy was powerful enough they all lived in the garbage.

You're just mad that you didn't pull, stop being a little bitch.

What I said still stands if it upsets you quit and leave. I don't need your greentext breakdown sad boy

Trebol is the fucking mastermind he might as well be Doffy's second Dad

Mastermind is a little over the top but he is definitely the one who trust and believes in Doffy the most for sure.

Why am I getting friend requests from level 30s now?

But I did.
It doesn't make me any less disappointed.
I'm just not as fucking braindead as you.
>I worked all game to get this tier 8 armour in my MMO!
>There's a bug where it drops off level 1 boars at a 90% droprate
>Oh

How exactly do people earn gems then?

Did you post ID anywhere Sherlock?

Doffy was always a power-hungry shithead

You and you work are worthless boy it's just a game go fix your sad life instead of playing around.

No because then it would say ID search next to the request Watson.

Figures after such a great thread we'd have to pay with a backed up shitposting session that would give even /a/ secondhand embarrassment

>WHAT ABOUT ME WHAT ABOUT MY GRINDING MY "HARD WORK"
It's just a game bro Jesus Christ

I said having rollback in the OP would hurt this thread.

Let me correct that for you.

>i waited around for a year or dropped a fuckton of cash to get this high-tier armor
>there's a bug that lets anyone get that armor with more easily attainable in-game currency
>oh

Lol, deal with it you fucking nerd. Most people would just farm the 90%, why the fuck would you care about what other people get?

This is what happens when you play pay2win/not grind and gain some kind of superiority complex because of it. It doesn't fucking mean anything that you paid to skip the grind everyone can get the same shit in this game anyway f2p people just get it at a slower pace

How many days/months do you think your account progressed with this FP sugo?

Minimum 6 months.

0. I already was lucky enough to pull no dupes before and I have 5 legends all F2P at 200 days. My friends hate me.

>add just about every Dressrosa characters as a unit
>No Jesus Burgess or Timeskip Bellamy

Well it's better than an actual rollback so I guess I'll grit my teeth and bear it

>still no post-timeskip strawhats

>still no pre-time skip Doffy

Most of us got at least 100 pulls. For me getting G3 opens up new ways of clearing/farming content

That took bloody ages.

When they add Fishman Island there will be a timeskip strawhats batch.

What did? Leveling Duval from base takes so little XP. unless you mean sanji

That's just Doffy with a way worse outfit. Unless you want a young suit and tie Doffy like from the flashbacks

Yeah it amazing that you've completed every bit of content including every ranking without even having a g3 until today

Okay.

Is Basil Hawkins worth leveling?

Not if you have Vergo. He was okay before we had Aokiji, now his spot as an int striker is replaced. He's an okay but far from optimal.

Is anyone excited for Eldritch moon? I find Enel to be the most unique charter in OPPW3

>Fishman Island

Return to Sabaody is when we will get them.

220k for first form and 1.2m for second form. thats like 300k more than the other raid bosses which is nothing