/drg/ Danganronpa General: Psycho Seiko Edition

Last thread hit the image limit. Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>New
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

>Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

>DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

>DR3 New PV: contains DR2 spoilers
youtube.com/watch?v=0AaOjY0cBzg/drg/ Danganronpa General- Chandelier Edition

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/PMzLfW49

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-muanga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>Project Space - WIP
Character Concepts: piratepad.net/okErIObTD5

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/5244687
youtube.com/watch?v=r9w7sqofvh4
youtube.com/watch?v=V-HeRiwdQJ0
youtu.be/XbAY3eb-eX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let us have a moment of silence for the brave men that lost their lives on the line of duty.

May we never forget them.

>image limit

kek

they didn't do a very good job

I guess you can say...
They had a twisted fate.

>red blood

Now my question is:
Who the fuck is strong enough to twist their heads all the way around like that?

Oh shit, the Chandelier Edition is on the OP.
Mirai is meant to be dark and serious, hence the choice of red blood.
Don't you fucking dare say Great Gozu, fuck that shit.

We don't know what killed them, it could have been something that was completely out of their control.

Fanart when?

epicmafia.com/game/5244687

i dont even fucking care

im this bored

Are the remnants hidden in Jabberwock then?

Or does the FF not even know they're there?

I'm assuming they are still in Jabberwock, but hidden, else the radicals would have gone there or executed them. They know they are in the island because Andou mentions it.

Hidden exactly where? There's no place to hide in the island and the whole thing is a FF building.
All the remnants are still in the pods except for the ones who woke up

My bad, I phrased what I said wrong. They're are hidden from the rest of the world. But FF still knows they are there.

Time for me to sleep and face the eternal damnation of my psyche.

See you in at 10am central, or close to it.
youtube.com/watch?v=r9w7sqofvh4

good night boy.

Where did Monokuma get those fancy watches to put on everyone?

Kodaka

Zero had extra

Hmm, so I watched the episode for real this time, when the guards died the camera shook, like what happened to Sayaka in the first game. But when Chisa died, it just panned up, like what happened to Mukuro when she died.

Could this mean something.

C H I S A

MASTERMIND

If Monomi appears next episode it's basically confirmed.

>when the guards died the camera shook, like what happened to Sayaka in the first game. But when Chisa died, it just panned up, like what happened to Mukuro when she died.

Don't forget that when Asahina finds the bodies the death music is played, but when they find Chisa, it isn't played.

Yeah I'm getting really suspicious now. Also the fact everyone woke up at the exact same time too.

Something isn't right about this death, also why bother putting a bracelet on Chisa if you were gonna kill her anyway?

>We will never get a crossover

Fuuuck yeah, got back from karinto eating and I found the doujin I was looking for for a year, finally.

Why wasn't the blood pink?

>Mirai is meant to be dark and serious, hence the choice of red blood.

Huh, this one looks interesting too.

Was gonna complain that in had low red pages of the doujin I found but now I found the complete version, all is well.

H-how is everybody?

Go fuck yourself.

Go away, Mikan. Your niche has been filled by a better character.

That guy must've been the happiest in the world right now.

Saved, and two hot chicks are fighting over him

Did Mikan get a breast reduction between the Tragedy and DR2?

What if some or all of the twists in this show are not twists? That is, we expect a curveball, but we get a fastball to the nuts instead?

Well, DR2 showed their selves from before the Tragedy, so it's possible for there to be a difference

No its just anime fucking up the art styles

Now that was a funny way to spend my time.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-HeRiwdQJ0

Which one of you fucks made this?

My fucking sides went to orbit, someone actually did it. Holy fucking shit.

TELL ME ABOUT SEIKO

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK

Who knoooooows.

some anons were theorizing that shes hiding her mouth because shes done something to it via drugs or something, like her eye

Doesn't she do it so she could hide a part of her expression or something or was I misinforned?

>inb4 she covers it because she doesn't want to catch Anjou's stinky germs
Implied, we don't know and that might be shown in a future episode, clearly she is hiding something regarding her mouth.

>Anjou
I hate her so much I misspell her name
*Andou

from the wikia, not sure how reliable it is but "Much like Kyoko Kirigiri, she is conscious of how easy it is for people to guess what she is thinking through her facial expressions, so she hides her face behind a mask."

Yeah, that's part of the reason, but obviously she is hiding something regarding that.

If you removed the mask, would she die?

It's a respirator mask, not life support.

Kuzu, did you know there are people out there who can know everything about you just by looking at your face when you talk? The little wrinkles, the subtle eye movements, the way you phrase things. They notice it all, Kuzu. Crazy stuff.

youtu.be/XbAY3eb-eX8

That's... pretty scary. I would be fucked freaked out if I met someone like that.

It would be extremely arousing

She's a cute girl

Her teeth probably fell off after all these drugs she's taken.

>RIP my mind.

you think Makoto would have a lot more respect for surviving a killing game

For Yu

It's true, Kuzu. Remember this phrase:

>"Give someone a mask, and they will show you their true self."

This is Kodaka a.k.a "The Thailand Terror" we're talking about

can't fucking escape baneposting even on /drg/

Peko has 0 chance.

>Nobody but me responded to baneposting. Its just 2 autist talking shit with each other dont worry.
This fucking weeb board didnt catch it. I miss my normie boards reeeee

Izuru/Hinata survived two, beat that.
Huh, reminds me of that one Zelda game.
Anyways, thanks, I noted that saying down on my notebook.
Oh shit, saved. Thanks.
Fuck you, Peko is better.

Baneposting is literally a Veeky Forums staple, like Patrick Bateman. I didnt respond cause I assumed everyone got it.

How long do you think they'll be suspicious of Makoto and friends before they realize "hey wait a minute, they've done this before, we should listen to them

And also, since kyouko's gonna die anyways, wouldn't it make sense for the traitor to kill the literal ULTIMATE DETECTIVE as quickly as possible?

NG Code.

Or maybe she's the traitor

That is fake blood

Would you guys be okay with all the DR2 cast waking up? ive seen some mixed opinions about it. like
>yeah it would be great for all of them to wake up
or
>no, since it would make everything on DR2 pointless

Unless none of the murders involve blood, that would be a dead giveaway that her death was faked. I agree with

Anime shouldnt have existed at all

I'm fine with all of them waking up or some of them waking up.
As long as Peko does, I don't give a shit.

On a sentimental level, yeah I'd like them to wake up and maybe try to help the FF/Naegi.

Never gonna happen though.

That would indeed make DR2 pointless. Whole chapter 6 would be rendered null.
The choice at the end was to wake up without their friend ,and resist the temptation to wake up with them being half junko,being able to move on and accept their death
>Complaining about anime on a weeb image board ,on a general 100% weeb

Maybe on the final episode.

The cavalary arrives and FF is forced to accept them as their saviors.

Fuck yeah, found the hi res version of this.
But if you say that, what are the survivors waiting for?
A miracle that will never happen?
Their friends to die in a coma?

>A miracle that will never happen?
>Their friends to die in a coma?
Probably ,every action has its consequences. They should be executed by now ,but they had a chance to atone.
Such is life.
However I personnaly think the DR2 cast should stay dead or something. Otherwise death would be meaningless and the plot would lose a lot of substance

Teruteru should come back to life. He did nothing wrong

We'll see. Personally. I don't think they're primarily to blame, due to the fact they were maliciously brainwashed and heavily manipulated.

>plot walking

Well, the whole reason they fight is for the sake of reviving their friends, to not give it them is to render the entire effort moot.

>He did nothing wrong
he cold blooded killed Twogami,

if something Gundham is the only "killer" that did nothing wrong
>Gundham did it so nobody would starve to death, knowing he could die against Nekomaru, and even Nekomaru agreed to the duel

DAILY REMINDER GUNDAM COULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT IF IT WHERE NOT FOR

ONE

SIMPLE

MISTAKE

nah it was an accident

he did nothing wrong

>it was an accident
>wanted to kill Nagito
>ended up killing Twogami
still a murderer. just as bad as Leon acting in "selfdefense"

So they can have a chance to. They could have chose to use Junko's updated graduation program, but they choose to risk their friend never waking up again
They're still mirron curassu terrorists tho. I'm sure the people they killed didn't deserve it either.

I want to know what kind of fucked up bullshit the Despair Remnants did to get the FF hate them so much.

You can argue all the killers in SDR2 with the exception of maybe Mikan due to the disease, can be sympathized with.
Whereas DR1 only had probably 1 or 2 killers, maybe 1 which is Sakura because Mondo's act was pretty ruthless. Still somewhat sympathetic though, I guess.
Then shouldn't people be rooting that vengence for the lost ones to the people who actually started it, AKA the real enemies, terrorists or not, at the end of the day, you might as well say they aren't even themselves and are just brainwashed. That's the huge ass mistake the Future Foundation made.

theres no hope or despair, only talent, destruction and mess like the tragedy will always be there, the only it got this bad was because HPA.

hope and despair will never die, they will fight forever, as long people want super talents and shit, the fight only escalates.

kill millions of people?
fuck up the world?
do you really need another reason?

I'm having a feeling that won't be so true in NDRV3.

> to the people who actually started it
So the Ultimate despair ? That would fit the SDR2 cast pretty well. They weren't just following the mob wrecking shit. They could be considered as executives at Tragedy Inc.
The had their fair share in the Tragedy. Wether or not they were engulfed by despair. By that notion ,nobody is really responsible because Izuru and Junko were as well mad from despair

Not really, I believe there's a bigger force in play, something which triggered everything that happened, not as simple as "Ultimate Despair did it." I'm talking about something more.

The only way to stop is to either remove the idea of super talents, de-powering men, but IRL, we have things hitler,nuclear war and terrorism, so it wouldn't work.

Junko and FF are the same thing, people with powers, no different than the axis vs the allies.

Or you can pull a Madara Uchiha and force humanity in a utopia

>"This has happened two times before, it'll happen a third." - Monokuma, Mirai-Hen Episode 1
Monokuma is not Junko confirmed.