/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

+MAG -STR for magic classes.

Not that hard.

oh and happy birthday btw

whats the fastest unit in fates

Azura a shit

+spd Kana mothered by Setsuna!Selkie

I want to "play" with his daughter for hours!
We can wrestle in bed!

I love my beautiful cousinwife!

>having a quadruple retarded daughter

Kaze has the highest Spd growth in the game.

Bad Nowi. No wrestling on the bed.

I hate Nishiki and his stupid ass chapter

>start a new playthrough recently
>decide +mag because remember seeing anons go 'yeah it helps your dragonstone and levin sword'
>see entire last thread.

Alright you faggots, if +mag is so bad what do you suggest for a boon?

Strength

Play as a girl

Marry Benoit

Or play as a guy and marry Effie, but then Kana would be a woman and she'd be weaker in the long run.

+Mag is fine if you remember to go to a class that develops Mag at all. Dragonstones are for early game but that's really it and that guy was doing it badly.

+Mag is fine. +Str with Gunter works really well too though.

Speed

I gave +Mag -Lck a try and it worked out.

It took a while but it paid off in the end. A lot of enemies in Conquest have low Res so picking on them with the Levin Sword is great. My only issue was that I decided to make Paladin my secondary (that way I have instant access to it), which did have good skills, but I had to slog through a few levels with a lot of coin flip growths. I then reclassed to Malig Knight thanks to A+ with Camilla and I was able to put my Mag to better use (and temporarily use a Bolt Axe at that) at the cost of terrible Hit rates, but I got all the good skills from the Wyvern Rider classes and then ended as a Nohr Noble which I reclassed back into at Hinoka's chapter, so I was set for the end of the game while I focused on everyone else.

>le low res enemies meme
Stop shilling this. A lot of Hoshidan classes actually have decent to great res.

>That guy in the last thread with 26 luck

How does it feel to have a meme for a unit?

>not hacking in 50 stacks of dragon herbs at the beginning of the game

So which Kana is better for min/maxing? Male or female?

How much does Selkie like to play?

Female, she can become the new queen egg layer.

Do they? I remember Master Ninjas and Falcon Knights having good Res, but you shouldn't be fighting them with the Levin Sword anyway since you also have the WTD. That's what your Bow users are for. Kitsunes also have good Res and that's where you bring in your wolves or units with Beast Killers.

The Levin Sword hits the Oni Chieftains, Snipers, Masters of Arms, the few Blacksmiths that show up in Sakura's chapter, a majority of the Nohrian classes in Ch 18, 26, and Endgame (Berserkers, Heroes, and Great Knights in particular). There are a good amount of targets, all thanks to hitting their lower Res and in several cases, being part of the WTA.

I love you, /feg/!

Fuck off

What if I made my Corrin a female with boon in Skill then just switched her over to Witch for dank crits?

What are you, fucking gay?

Ophelia gets +10 Crit for free so she's already a better Witch than you for crits.

Marry Peri!

Then my next question is "is there any class Corrin can be better at than most besides the shitty default?"

Actually you know what since I'm on chapter 7 let's just rephrase the question.

What's the best boon/secondary class for a Lunatic playthrough in
>Birthright
>Conquest
>Revelations

>marry Rhajat as a female
>beat the game
>they adopt two kids after the war
>tfw no magic futa babies

Corrin has access to Hoshidan Unity + Nohrian Trust, so find whatever class will take advantage of that the best and find a good partner who can get the skills you need.

I can't.

>Birthright
>Revelations

It doesn't matter. It doesn't fucking matter because Ryoma (+ Xander in Revelations) are your only units in those playthroughs anyway.

What's in it for me?

who does Selana S rank

nobody because she's shit

A loving wife!

What will I be loved for though?

procreate with Camilla

Kamui

Subaki

Hi! Can you please finish off ? Thanks!

What is an otaku and how did Fates pander to them?

Otakus are hardcore Japanese nerds who like waifus and so Fates give them waifus

>calling female characters waifus
I never got this meme

I know this is meant to be a shitpost, but I really do feel as if the term is used too casually. Well, more than usual anyways.

Felicia is the cutest! Stroking her soft hair! Kissing her cheek! Holding her hand! Going everywhere together! Falling asleep in each others arms! She means everything to me! She is all i could ever want! I love Felicia!

No one because her genes are garbage.

I love you.

Felicia HATES you

Today I dreamed I was newlyweds with Camilla and had to please her. She was crazy in bed. I don't even like Camilla that much, I've never married her before.

Oh my, do tell more.

We were at some hoshidan style hotel room, with a huge canopy bed and several other futons around. Her retainers were just outside the room with Honkers, I think, trying to eavesdrop. Camilla kept throwing herself onto me and telling me what to do, whenever I tried to take the initiative, she would pin me down and toy with my benis while laughing. I wanted to be on top so bad, and when I finally managed to get things going, we were interrupted.

I don't think I've had this kind of dream in a long time; I've not played fates for a month now. What a rare occurrence.

>enemy can do exactly enough damage to kill someone
>has a shitty chance to hit
>hits

I love these memes

>something has a chance of happening
>it happens
Love these memes

>someone says something has a chance of happening and that it happens

lose these memes

>someone memes a meme
I love /feg/

>meme meme meme
I hate /feg/

Which waifu would be the most contemptuous towards meme-loving fucks?

So, will you marry your waifu/husbando again if they appear in the next game?

me

>trying to start a new game on lunatic
>can't beat tutorial
Anybody else have this problem?
I just can't get past chapter 4.
Literally what the fuck do I do?
There's like 20 faceless vs your three units and they kill all of you in 3-4 hits.

There were two fighters in a row with 12% that took her down in succession

Increase her sword rank, it improves the triangle advantage

>fighters
EVERY.
FUCKING.
TIME.

>Conquest Hard
>go past the first half of the ninja rape cave, coming down from north into the double swordmaster group
>deal with them accordingly, position to repel the enemy phase
>34 hp Keaton paired up with Camilla, good defense, didn't ever take much damage from any other enemy in the map
>Swordmaster with Silver Katana comes up
>100% hit rate, 17x2
>blows him up

Well fuck you too. Also how do I deal with the middle room of ninja rape when they start smelling blood and moving out of it, leaving Xander to chase and miss them?

What the fuck is wrong with that guy's skin

are you using the dragon veins

maybe its validar?

Good night /feg/

Don't those mememasters have Life or Death?
Or is that just on Lunatic.

I hope you perish in your sleep.

thats not nice

Izana!

Takumi makes me happy!

How do I play these games?

The main selling point to me is the character interactions. But once you level a pair's bond enough (which only takes a short time), they don't interact anymore, right? So what am I meant to do then? Pair them up with other people, making the mechanical part of the bonding system meaningless?

And what about all these new people that keep joining? I know they're to replace the dead, but I've only lost one person.

FE: Awakening, by the way, but I assume this would apply to any of them.

I guess you have been ripped off user.

I'm okay with just re-pairing characters, it just seems like the wrong thing to do. Like there's meant to be something else I should do.

No, that's pretty much all there is to do for you.
Like I said, I guess you won't be getting your money's worth of the game.

They're not to replace the dead, you're supposed to keep everyone alive. The support system is not the only sellig point of the game, the combat, classes and eugenics are what make the games. The waifus are integral to it too, that's a given.

But I'm okay with it.
Waifus are subject to the same restrictions.

Combat and classes are good, they're just not unique.

Yeah, but in that choke I don't know how much choice I have to split them up. If I use the dragon vein I stop some reinforcements from reaching me immediatly, but allow the ninjas in the middle room to swarm in. If I don't, I deal with the ninjas about 2 turns later. Perhaps I should look into killing more of them with Xander? I was pairing him up with someone who gives him +DEF to hold the choke better, but maybe I should just stop trying to make Charlotte a good foot unit, promote her now (17) and stick her to his back forever.

I thought the same but apparently he doesn't, he has Lunge and Locktouch. I guess Keaton wasn't as tanky as I thought he'd be, I might just make him get to 19 in that chapter and promote, since I wanted him to go 20 with that memeadon kill and promote to kill the boss.

What do you mean "unique"? Did you expect the game to be completely unlike anything you've ever played?

It's true that supports are rather limited, but there are a lot of potential pairs and potential friends. You're meant to play through the story and maybe paralogues and then hop off onto other thing--though in Fates' case you have three routes with waifus exclusive to two of them. Azura's supports with Corrin are also different in all three routes.

>What do you mean "unique"? Did you expect the game to be completely unlike anything you've ever played?
No, which is why it's the character system that was the selling point.

user, I'm not attacking your favourite game. I play this game too, you know.

it's not a life simulator, baka

This is Severa.
Say hi.

It's not my favourite game, I'm just trying to gauge what made it fell short for you or how you'd better enjoy it. I'm on Veeky Forums doing jack with my time.

Corrin

Mom and I are worried, Sev, why can't you be a good girl like Morgan?

I cannot make a congruent argument of that image. Now, if you instead posted a smug anime girl, I might.

But Morgan pulls on Yarne's ears and makes him cry!

Anime is for queers.

Yarne is shit and he deserves all that abuse

>Xander keeps on getting Spd level ups
>Kagerou keeps on getting Def level ups
What is this sorcery