/vsg/ - /v/scape general

Dank GFX Edition

New *official* /v/scape baldspeak: vidyascape.no-ip.org

>>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Official Teamspeak Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awZoyti8W3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone wanted me to post the dank custom graphics i just started working on.
Here you go, lad.

a q p

whats new?

why is latent an admin if he's a hacker and who the fuck is saxi

>Wilderness Agility Course now single combat
fucking shit server

you call THAT autistic edits??????

over 50000 hours in paint ;^)

Well i've only just started, lad.

how the fuck do you do that kind of shit in paint

Who knows?
I'm using GIMP instead :^)

>STILL using the outdated OP

you make the thread with the updated OP instead of leaving it ded forever next time, then :^)

I made an actual polishing attempt, not bad if i say so myself desu

rate

How's that 'tism coming, choco?

This is a good idea but holy shit this seems like it would get annoying fast, hurry up and fix my dragons lad :^

Sadly it's actually not really a good idea. Every other tab looks hideous with that grid in place. I'm putting some effort into mine. Hope it turns out ok.

oh god you're right, i didn't even check the other tabs.
why is it called inv mascot if it's on every single tab

put a smiling anime in and it'll turn out fine

this upsets me desu

upload requested, here you go senpaitachi
this is the reversed version so i can see the head more often

Special thanks to Tara(tm) for the epic paint skills

Say what you want about desu i think it looks saucy as fuck

1/2

Dank.

Glorious.

Pretty good shit.

>that bank layout
euuuuugh

2/2

this is the best yet desu

Now with more dairychoco

This is legitimately the best thing to have come out of vscape desu

i thought he was a girl

fuck that, i'm not sucking that dairy choco milk

It's correct for the time period

anyone got pics of wiggins pking?
or maybe link to that video of wiggins?

why did you think that

blonde shoulder length hair, saradomin rune and firemaking cape

A minimalist reskin

i gotchu senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=awZoyti8W3U

Lovely inventory, ugly chat. Construction icon is a bit unaligned to the bottom right too, I think.

TO ODEL

My suspicions were confirmed, they're different people

This is why the Pmod system needs revamping, so innocents to not collateral'd

-Dairychoco

nahhhhhhhh i fucked it up belay that message, pmod system still needs a reboot tho

You're not going to be a player mod

Please i dont want to be a player mod, i know someone who genuinely would make a good one

also

the playermod system DOES need a revamp

That person is me

-Dairychoco

;^)

That person is >>>>me

inb4 he says randy

Yell is a shitshow. It has always been a shitshow. It will always be a shitshow.
Moderating it is futility. Ideally, since we have clan chats, yell should be removed.

>screw trying to fix it just remove it altogether lol
you are the reason why video games are getting more casual to appease the normie masses, kill yourself

clan chats should be removed

no more sekrit clubs, you have private messages for that

Not all clan chats are secret club circlejerks though

t. boy who has never tried to moderate yell
Been here all summer, have you?

since two summers ago actually, try again

BRING BACK ::ROLL NOW SUCKY30DICKS IS GONE

Stop cause hes gonna think its me and im just trying to keep yell clean and keep odel informed

you are gunning for pmod so fucking badly

so what if i am? is it wrong to want to help make the game better? fuck you.

literally fuck off im really not, it's been proved in the last week that literally any cunt can just show up and completely turn yell onto its head for like 3 days, this behaviour CANNOT be allowed to continue

Yell has always been garbage, don't get me wrong, but holy fucking shit, unflitered garbage is the end of days

>what is add ignore
>trusting literal isis cancer patients with any form of power
>once again, what is add ignore

Fixed centering of item box (I think)
And fixed grey chatbox. I rather like the AGS spec.

are you retarded?

So, rather than have a better system in place for isolating the decently rare incident of some cunt thinking hes gonna be hilarious for a while, you think it would be easier for THE POPULATION to all unanimously recognise him as a shitposter, than all unanimously ignore him, all the while unanimously not responding to his bait, all while he just makes a new account and starts again? So then we're all unanimously ignoring, and now arguments are starting actually, no what if it isnt a shitposter, no theyre for real, and of course theyre laughing it up, and the result is the total devolution of an already underdeveloped population of people

In what way, could you explain to me and everyone else, is this a better solution?

So really all i have to say to you is, again, literally fuck off

combatwombat posts

I also want you to know that you're literally contributing to the degredation effect i just described by tainting the COLLECTIVE effort to snuff out these shitposters by suggesting its something PERSONAL

look up the two capitalised words, i couldnt have made it any easier for you senpai

i haven't done the outline on the whole thing yet, but here it is!

Fucking Latent.

Maybe now the thread won't die immediately

saw/log too big

looks shit

fix it

latent is for censorship and cuckoldry instead of fixing what broke, not even a surprise tho since he's the worst mod heh

It was a funny joke latent but you can unlock it now

The risks of making a faggot like you a pmod outweigh the overall level of effort it would take (two clicks) to permanently ignore these shitposters. You are proposing a potentially harmful and complicated resolution to a simple problem in order to further your own agenda. There is no active player who is unbiased enough to become a player mod, especially not Dairychoco.

That's the idea.

Fucking Latent

would feel so good in his boipussy

>it's an "elephant falseflagging" episode

Maybe later. I have to """""""work""""""
:^)

There is no risk in me becoming a Pmod
It is not MY agenda
There are no ACTIVE players anyway

Stop posting anytime, you are contributing to the problem

Much better, good job. I disagree with what said. The Construction symbol's size is pretty good. I still don't like the chat box, but that's just me. Any recommendations for me?

I'm thinking about making the Gnome's eyes a bit red because of his clairvoyance and also maybe improving the inventory watermark somehow.

It gets better and better somehow.

so he accused you of contributing to shitposting and thats what you came back with

Why would you even know that term?

>dairychoco becomes pmod
>he starts muting everyone who criticizes islam
>a dark plague befalls vscape
>vscape becomes hosted from dairyturban's dialysis machine
>everyone starts dying of massive renal failure
>peoples kidneys are literally blowing themselves up
>dairychoco with his silver crown looks down at them from the gutter
>'nothing haram, kafir'
>nappa weeps for the fate of his once great nation
>dairychoco and jazzerus execute him

this is embarrasing

>nothing haram, kafir
Fucking kek

Dailymuslim on suicide watch

>There is no risk in me becoming a Pmod
Because you are known to be a pillar of objective justice and not an unstable edgelord who calls everyone a 'cunt' at every opportunity
>It is not MY agenda
You are sucking odel's dick, undertaking faggy little 'investigations' on other players to further your quest to becoming a player mod under the guise of 'I just want to keep yell clean and odel informed'
Randy has done this for longer than your account has existed, it got him nowhere and it will get you nowhere too.
>There are no ACTIVE players anyway
What the fuck are you even saying here

This is literally embarrasing, please fuck off, i honestly have NO IDEA why any of this even occured to you

Do you like have nightmares about me or something? It really honestly sounds like you're the one with the agenda, not me senpai

Ignore elephant posts, dairy.

You're right you're right sorry theres no point responding

>this is embarassing x2
>no point responding
>dialysischoco's campaign for pmod was destroyed and now he has no argument

woah i am now an #elephantmissile

Ok you won dude nice :)

wtf I hate dairychoco now

once again the day was saved from uppity muslims

theres no point in him responding because you're just gonna keep shitposting him to be honest, i dunno what the whole muslim thing is about im too new for that, but even if he was a muslim, don't you think its hilarious that the muslim is trying to do more for the server than you, whose actively detracting from it?

food for thought senpai

as someone who doesn't play but used to, him being a muslim is more damaging than people shit posting

no i find it commonplace that a muslim would use lies and deception in order to try and worm his way into a position of power

>i last logged in about a year and a half ago, i totally know the ins and outs of /v/scape's current events u guise!
stop.

But all that really doesn't count for shit when you remember that its a meme and i'm not a muslim so basically you've just confirmed that there IS no problem here and you're just shitposting

Thanks to the other guy for setting up this 'revelation'

you dont have to be a follower of islam to act like a stinking fucking muslim, you just happen to be both

That shitposter legit thinks players they don't like are mexicans or muslims, there's no logic or reason to be had in this argument. Ignore and move on.

>that shitposter is Donald J Trump
anonymous shitposter for pmod desu

Oh i am ignoring dont worry its just for other, none-shitposter players so they can easier identify the shitposters

for how much does iron and coal ore go for ?

Only white males will become staff. Stop worrying.