/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Happy Quattroposter Edition

Stale bread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.35
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548

Other urls found in this thread:

support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548-GTAV-Title-Update-1-35-Notes-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4/edit#gid=999161401
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>world record
Do you get to keep the tattoo that comes with it or do you lose it as soon as some faggot scores a totally legit 5 seconds lap time?

Did quattro poster see the last sentence on the description for it on southersanandreassuperautos?

I think they know who you are

>tfw you'll never die a happy man like quattro poster

are you playing on a 16:10 monitor or something

Forgot to post in the previous bread, there is also a new rally truck incoming with a ton of liveries

21:9

does anyone know if you can get the "returning player" rewards twice? i played through the sp on ps3 and i connected my PSN account to my old social club account, but i have a new account (got it gifted on steam) which i play on for a while now and connected that account to my psn account but i obv dont have the returning player stuff, is there any way i can still get them? maybe contact rockstar support to transfer my shit or merge accounts or sth? or am i fucked

Not sure to be honest, I've set like 4 world records just going through the tracks on solo.

These are my first world records but I'm assuming I'll be able to keep the stuff I get.

sheeeet

>Chat filter: Off/Some/Strict

IT'S HAPPENING

can you only use the new vehicles for the new tracks or you can use old ones? also the ones that looked like racing vehicles like the banshee 900r

whats the annis based off of

Mazda Endurance Car id say.

It's only a matter of time.

thx famm

i'm happy for you user!

FUCK YES
I know what I'm buying next

yessssssssssss

>sponsor from people you rob
ayy

Sweet.

It's love. The text is 10/10.

niiice.

Best update ever?
It's close

I'm close to updating on you

my dick

THIS FUCKING GAME!

I finished a race and it gave me a world record through a glitch, but I kept the tattoo. Feels good until you realise nobody can really tell desu.

Can you customise the color of the new cars at all or are the liveries the end of customisation?

So what's general consensus on quickest way to make money (apart from shark cards)?

You can customize the colors and there's a separate option for liveries including "none"

so no more chinese/russian gibberish spamming on your screen?

Thank god

>prices of these new cars
I ain't made of money

do all heists. The first time you run them you get a bonus. After that, CEO/VIP runs.

>do all heists
But how can I do that if I have no friends and all the pub match people are retards?

>still no 6th garage
why

You have to ask yourself - are the low tier sports/sedans/off-road/whatever cars you own worth keeping? Is something like the Buffalo S or Stinger really worth it? To me, no.

Feels good.

this looks fun.

If you mean twice on the same platform (PC) then you're possibly screwed. Should have used the same Social Club account.

you have a point, but i love collecting these cars
is there a reason not to add more garages?

Be patient with it. I've done every heist with pugs in the last two weeks. Tons of failures, but they were all done eventually. Or you can just join a gtag session and ask there if anyone wants to join. Or just tag along with them for VIP missions.

Either way just don't spend a penny until you have 1.2 million so you can buy an office and warehouse and begin CEO work.

I'm really not sure. There's shark card money to be made with a 6th property, so I'm not sure why. I only keep top tier cars, a few personal favorites and the Faggio.

To me it sounds more like you'll be able to say things like "fuck" and "rockstar" in chat.

The stuff to buy are mehhh but the races are fun

This thing can climb almost any incline. It's quite fun. It has basically no interesting modifications in the mod-shop sadly.

What's your favourite vehicle from the update, anons?

Which ones are your personal favourites?

PSA: GOY IS NOW FILTERED IN THE TEXT CHAT

>no go-kart in gtao

whylive.bmp

But think of the children!

is this the next thing Audi friend is going to beg for?

at least you have this thing, it's pretty fun

The 9F Cabrio is a fun car. By no means is it that great. It's not use-able in races, but it's still satisfying to drive. The Cheetah also can't compete in super car races, but it's still my favorite looking car in the game. Voltic, too.

that's cute.

>use in heist
>assholes always try to rush and take it
>[me only]
>some jackass gets pissed and tries to blow it up
mine is hot pink. would be great if we could gtag meetup and race.

Riding it with Trevor wearing a dress is pretty silly

That's neat, I agree the 9f cabrio is cool, so is the voltic - and the cheetah is a gta classic which i quite enjoy.

I'm going to mull over which cars I really want in my garages and which ones I don't. I don't care too much about having the fastest car of each category - but I do like to have one really fast car if I want to do a race or if I want to chase someone down.

I have some cars like the roosevelte valor and the dubsta 2 which sorta have sentimental value, but I'm not sure if I need to get rid of them to free up space - I don't really drive them that much, they just sit in my garage looking nice.

post yourself riding it pls

patch notes fucking when

>You have to own one of the outrageously expensive new vehicles to enter a premium race to possibly win a large payout
>They're only available for a week
>If yer not first yer last and you dont get anything but RP

Thank god, for a second there I thought they were actually letting you make some money off this update without having to get assreamed first.

Yeah, it's hard getting rid of cars you bought on old gen. The Tornado was a big deal to me. It wasn't purchasable, so you had to find it. I was near my apartment about to put it in my garage and a tank blew me up. I kind of miss the days of the tank being the worst thing you could encounter.

Bikes on Benny fucking when? We need new wheels immediately.

>it's a contact race with trophy trucks

NO. NO NO NO NO. NO.

>20 000 race
>only first place gets anything 100 000

everyone else gets literally nothing

I was baited

>people who ram you off the road during a race

Like an hour ago
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/222662548-GTAV-Title-Update-1-35-Notes-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

sexy, i would ride it with bodyguard/associate crew

how many seats?

Have you literally never heard of Winner take all races before? jesus christ. This is even a thing in RL.

Probably 4

Never doing contact races with you shitters ever again.

>start in last
>overtake most of the lobby and get into third
>hit a turn and almsot take over 2nd
>4th pits me off the fucking track
>now in last
>rage quit and ask to be invited back next race
>everyone goes offline or back to freeroam

It's okay, not like I wanted to have fun.

why can you not turn the Banshee into a 1992 Viper?

u do know qt is dyslexic and doesnt know how to reas right? no trollin

Pegacuck only

>stock cars available online
I really really hope these don't break the classes they're in.

ok I'm lost in the outfit menus
how the fuck do you get a simple pearl necklace that is close to the neck? I can only equip bling bling shit that goes around half the body

actually, i really didn't know that, i like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

the only purpose of gtao is griefplaying

Is there any peformance difference between the trophy truck and the desert raid?

I think you can only wear the necklaces with a turtleneck.

I really don't think any of them will be faster than the X80. I don't think the Tyrus will even be top 5.

I mean the stock cars from SP
They're apparently pretty fast but only available to returning players so it'd be fucking awful if they were better than any other car but locked away from a large amount of players

The mid/high speed handling grip of the Stratos is beautiful

>tfw literal poorfag and not even 100 yet
>thinking about buying the Audi

Fuck me the races are sure fun though

You mean the Pissweiser version of the Dominator? It's not the fastest muscle car in the game. It's still the Sabre Turbo Custom.

update is shit
back to the uninstall it goes

Wait what the fuck? I'm not a returning player but I can buy them, but they're not free.
Is this because I used the unlocker like a year ago?
Well at least now I have a way of getting a Stallion again even if it's coated in livery
Yeah I do, thanks for the heads up.

friendly reminder to uninstall

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4/edit#gid=999161401

There's the full list. It includes the stock cars.

Can we not get this yet? I saw it in the trailer but I can't find it

it is still yet to be released.