Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=515

Previously on /tosg/: >Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam!)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
pastebin.com/PrCkZ21n

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
cute ( )
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Empire (Louvain)
FOE(Jinsae)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Cookie Cutter Guide :
>Wizard and Archer still unedited, Discuss in thread before using
pastebin.com/aGk6Ku7c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bid_L8NnUtw
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
youtube.com/watch?v=-yNhl8wT3Pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuck

>removing take it easy

Question to that Hahalander 3 user

what about the stats? Im currently at 100 dex, 52 str and 17 con, I plan to make 40 con then rest to STR

she asked for it

>cute ( )
>Empire (Louvain)
remove them too next?

Z A I B A S
A
I
B
A
S

power of GOD

Take it easy is a /jp/ guild

I see.

Cute's lead has started playing a bit again

I'm 40 CON and max STR.
Your plan is good, stat distribution minmaxing was never my strong suit.
My build has a lot of multi-hits so it benefits from STR more, while builds with stronger single hits benefit more from DEX. Then of course comes evasion.

Linker3 worth it? Or is it best to take linker2 and grab 3 circles in something else?

Have they nerfed Quickcast/Frost Cloud yet?

play the game buddy.

Both STR and dex are important. STR for Cross Guard block, Crown debuffing and damage for multihit skills, dex is for crit to work nicely with 2h sword crit attribute if you're going Doppel2 and evasion.

Coffeehouse is the most successful guild of /tosg/.

What the fuck? What kind of sorcery did you use to make this under 3 MB?

What the fuck is that turtle's problem? Why is it trying to pathetically pick a fight with something 10x larger than itself, by doing headbutts?

who ?

loli pan in a nutshell

High def
1 dmg from cat

Quickcast isn't so bad, and Frost Cloud isn't leagues ahead of everything else available. The problem is Magic Arrow.

Magic Arrow isn't just "by far the best option for Field Bosses", it's order of magnitude above and beyond anything else.

>Quickcast nerfs
>Rune will remain untouched and become even more worthless.

Calling it now.

Str/Dex mix doesn't work does it? Probably won't hit the necessary threshold for cutting at higher levels.

INT and STR should be turned into one stat, POW

Pros:
>both stats give very little on their own compared to DEX or CON
>more viable gear for everyone
>hybrid clerics would get well needed buffs
>Shock would become OP
>lmao Power Staff wizard

Cons:
>can't laugh at swordies who put points in INT
>Shield Bash would get indirect nerf
>Shock would probably get nerfed

Do you agree with this change, /tosg/? I have Kim's phone number on my screen, I just have to press Call.

5 full parties fighting him and top DPS with Druid
What do you think there was in the box?

FINE AMERICAN RIFLE?

Try to remember what Fujisaki's guild was thinking to suggest that and Raid to be listed. See this in Google. Any brave soul want to test?

No. Fuck off. The last thing this game needs is a stat """""distribution""""" scheme like FFXIV.

dragon dildos

Fuck off back to /rog/

What other powerful combos are in this game?

youtube.com/watch?v=bid_L8NnUtw

Fedimian so shit their Fletchers don't even drink mana pots on cooldown.

I'll take this hostility as "Yes" :)

I think they've already admitted earlier that theres not even Fletchers that do Rexi so it takes them 2 hours

Reposting for new thread

It's that time again, post good builds with a fitting filename.

Actually there was ONLY one Fletcher who run out of Arrow and didn't had the woods to craft some when Rexy was around 50% hp

SPR needs to add a considerable amount of mdef per point. Currently it's only .2 or something, but it needs to be like .5 per point at the very least.

Increase STR and INT to 2 atk/m.atk each, that'll make them viable. DEX needs to add 2 accuracy per level, instead of just one. That way, you don't need full DEX builds just to have a chance to hit a full DEX archer.

Make it so that STR increases HP and SP, though a lot less than CON and SPR.

This is a start.

>That last entry

yep, desu i don't even seen much Fletchers at normal World Boss anymore, Fedimian players don't like playing Fletcher

>want to go outside and chill in the park and catch pokemon but I need to do daily missions/saalus/dungeon runs

I think pokemon go is going to kill this game in north america.

Oh, and the most important thing: Bonuses for putting more points into stats need to go away, totally and completely. The game should PUNISH you for putting all points into a single stat, not incentive you for doing it.

>baddies who can't do organized and somewhat challenging PVE content are call themselves "PVP" guild

Is this accurate for every MMO?
Every time I see "PVP" guild like FP - they are a bunch of low skilled scrubs with shit gear.

Fuck off /rog/.

>That
>Op
Lel

Help me anons, I want to by my friend a Token, I sold my karacha dagger for a measly 150 talt but the talt were fucking untradeable, any work around on this?

barrage+feint

get talt/gold bars yourself and give them to your friend

but wouldnt that take a while? and dont they have only 1 trade?

>muh repository merge
>muh kTOS contents
>Kim will save us

The only thing this is going to do is slightly stem the bleeding of players by appeasing a handful of existing ones.
It's not going to cause any influx of new players.
New people or people who have never played the game could care less about balance changes and r8
IMC had one chance to bring in a flood of players and generate a lot of publicity for themselves, and that was free to play launch.
They fucked it up monumentally.
Now they just need to milk the existing playerbase as much as they can and try to delay the inevitable death.

There's this thing called guild focus or guild interest. It means what kind of activities the guild prefers taking part in, it has nothing to do with how good a guild is at doing something.

Discord link:
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

>Fedimian
>Fletchers
They aren't that common here

It's called you fucked up son

fp actually kills wb and does some other stuff which i won't say

>Femidian becomes the only server capable of killing world bosses after Fletcher nerfs

>Looks like one guild
>Is actually the whole server

yes and yes, thats why you have to get them yourself, as in, get talt from your boxes and farm gold bars from monsters so then your friend can NPC them. every non equip item turns untradeable after trading/buying from market.

either that or tell your buddy to put a very specific item for a really high amount, keeping in mind that he'll have 30% tax, and then buy it from him, and even like this he'll need to cover the market fee

Finally downloaded this game after long months. Suggest me a family name /tosg/.

>and does some other stuff which i won't say
Yes, everyone knows FP is ERP central.

blockreset

>Last.jpg
I-is everyone quitting? ;-;

you need a week before new players can even buy a token from the market. if you buy talt then you can't trade it and if he doesn't have a token he can't resell/trade anything he gets because it becomes bound him.

recipe, talt, matts and most stuff minus armor/weapons becomes bound when you trade it between players.

the only solution is to farm the talt yourself and give it to him otherwise you pay somebody you trust and then have them trade him the talt. still, he needs a week before he can buy from the market so no rush

No. That was the last meet-up before maintenance.

SuggestMe

Fedimian Fletchers are like this
>Roll Fletchers
>do a week of world bossing
>gets bored
>realize they are good only for that
>they reroll
I know 5 Fletchers who did exactly this, the last active Fletchers at WBs i know are all in the same guild atm but one

Hes not new as in new-new, hes new as in hes sub 100, he can trade

btw I think I found a way, he has a blue colimen flower, which sells for 150k at market and still hasnt fixed its price, could he sell it for 750k?

it continues

>I-is everyone quitting? ;-;

y-yes because the game is f-full of s-stuttering insufferable retards like you.

That's just a chrono 3 who wants to do other support. AKA the I'm not gonna do damage at r7 anyway pyro-linker-thaum build also used by alchs.

Tosg. If it's not taken.

So TakeItEasy is officially dead?

Farfegneugen

>t.kirito

>sorc 3
>desmodus
>release blood sucking bats
>doesn't actually leech hp
explain this

KawaiiNekoNyan

>Not accepting new members
>Leader moving on to other games soon
It will probably bleed out and in a similar fashion to what ToS itself is.

It's actually /tosg/ community
Not the whole server you fucking piece of shit

>talked with the people at Rexy post battle
>find out the only party who didn't got a cube was the party with the Fletcher
Fletcher confirmed shit
the fact it ran out of arrrows and woods to craft them around 50% boss hp and died sometimes doesn't matter

>sorc3
Is a mistake. It's like you don't even lurk the thread and see all the warnings people give about sorc3.

DELET THIS
STOP RUINING MY MISINFO CAMPAIGN

Please tell me about hte mercenary party missions, what are the drops for it? is it soloable?

>Start making a new character
>Realize I'll have to redo all the boring quests, map exploration, monster hunting, etc
>Stop and close ToS

The /tosg/ community make up the bulk of the server because you guys are the only ones autistic enough to keep playing this garbage.
The rest the server consist of bots and a handful of non english speaking retards.

>rog
>wanting less stats
lel

>Rexipher
>Fletcher
Are you retarded? All you need for Rexipher is QS3, hold auto attack and you're guaranteed a cube.

Way to completely miss the point of the post buddy.

You did the right thing user, good job.
youtube.com/watch?v=-yNhl8wT3Pc

Where did all the boys go?

Kill yourself. I get sub 5 minute dungeon queues every day which shows you're retarded.

and not even whole tosg.
some ppl away/sleep/etc and other trash servers

Well if you die your shit gets resets so they're obviously fucking retarded

Even if I don't have a sorc right now, I firmly believe they'll fix those shitty SorcC3 skills. They are too shitty to be called final circle skills.

Takes 5 people to run a dungeon.
There's like 3 dungeons that people actually bother running.
How many people do you really think it takes to get decently fast queues, also cross server.
Your denial is strong user.

>all boys gone
finally !

Just like they'll fix all the other shit classes right? Keep dreaming buddy. Sorcs are low priority because it's not a popular class.

They're in the secret all boy guild!

Since the GBL is probably dead why not

Clover vs FP

or
Clover, FOE vs FP, CnL

cmon guys set something up