/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:
E3 Bannerlord siege videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=705at0Pr4fM
youtube.com/watch?v=iObwq1WaxQ8

E3 interview by Techraptor :
youtube.com/watch?v=txjEMt7utvE

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/2ZjZZZpc

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

M&B VERSION ARCHIVES
>ftp://ftp.taleworlds.com/

user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

Module Recommendations:

>user's ACOCK minimod
mega.nz/#F!JRQ1DRqA!Evh-3Q3uQRbaLzR4LiQ85A
>Gekonewer
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
>Swedish Mayonnaise
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=211788.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lDBIP37Mqrs
www86.zippyshare.com/v/QqULwuCn/file.html
www114.zippyshare.com/v/vwchR8MI/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>embed

t. Embed

It's not that simple, you can't just get a job if nobody will hire you, you can't just unhave the kids that are already born. How will he get a job now that you have thrown him in prison for stealing food? Anyway, it doesn't really matter since fortunately in the real world we have judges, juries, and lawyers to ensure that thugs who steal baseball caps and nike's don't get the same punishment as poor who steal to feed their dying kids.

post your best forum pasta

I CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF KING GRAVETH

>Anyway, it doesn't really matter since fortunately in the real world we have judges, juries, and lawyers to ensure that thugs who steal baseball caps and nike's don't get the same punishment as poor who steal to feed their dying kids.
>implying this is good
The law should not bend because you have a fucking sob story, especially because a sob story isn't even objective, juries are biased as all fuck (see actual no-discussion criminal niggers getting acquitted for no real reason by nigger juries) and judges range from objective to unreliable / emotionally driven.
Sob stories are not relevant to rules, and I've been on the hard end of that stick before (although not as a criminal).
I'm going to sleep though, it's really late for me to be up.

>Sob stories are not relevant to rules
The situation a crime arises out of is inherently linked to the crime itself. The legal systems of the civilized world disagree with your robotic philosophy that only sees the crime and not the motive.

>The situation a crime arises out of is inherently linked to the crime itself. The legal systems of the civilized world disagree with your robotic philosophy that only sees the crime and not the motive.
Meanwhile you can literally argue your way out of punishment just because you have a nice sob story.
The situation a crime arises out of is inherently linked, but it does NOT excuse the crime, it simply raises a red flag that other systems are likely flawed if someone was hungry enough to be forced to resort to stealing shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=lDBIP37Mqrs

we need an english version of this

>Meanwhile you can literally argue your way out of punishment just because you have a nice sob story.
Exactly, because every crime has its own unique circumstances that need to be examined in order to give fair punishment.
>it simply raises a red flag that other systems are likely flawed if someone was hungry enough to be forced to resort to stealing shit
right but it's easier to pardon someone or give them a reduced sentence then it is to have a complete economic reform that ensures nobody is ever in a situation that is so hopeless they have to steal to feed their kids.

shut up and post forum autism

>laws shouldn't be rigid
Why not though desu
like the kid shouldn't starve, the government should feed them, but that doesn't mean thieves aren't thieves just because they were desperate
Isn't the point of laws kind of to be really really really rigid so you know what's going to happen, when it's going to happen and how it's going to happen
like yeah the government has a responsbility to the people but the people have one to the law too, and two wrongs don't make a right even if the government failed on their end.

>Exactly, because every crime has its own unique circumstances that need to be examined in order to give fair punishment.
No, every crime has unique circumstances that should be examined to reduce future crime. That doesn't magically mean you can steal shit because you're a poor fucker, then every poor person gets the signal that it's alright to just steal what you want and it would be according to you, and at some point it's difficult to tell the difference between a lazy shit who can't be assed to get a real job and a guy who's legit not able to get one.

>then every poor person gets the signal that it's alright to just steal what you want and it would be according to you
It would be up to the court to decide if it was just, and most likely it wouldn't be. Presumably if you were caught stealing food for survival you would be set up in a work program to get you out of that situation, and if you were caught stealing again the punishment would be more harsh.

Why is this happening? Modded 1257 btw.

no
unflexible laws are cancer

>hurr you killed someone that was trying to rape your wife and daughter in front of you and then kill you all you must go to JAIL4lyf

that being self-defence, whole point of there being actual judges and lawyers is that life isn't as black and white as the laws would decree it to be so we need people who know how much the law can bend according to circumstance

Man, since when did /mbg/ turn into a debate on morality and law? Where the fuck are my meme and faction baits at?

Fucking Khergit horseniggers not understanding the importance of law in civilised society.

people in 1257 have no lower legs, the legs are part of the leg armour. it looks normal if you aren't naked.

It shows up fine in the inventory.

>Bannerlord has the same stock yelling effects as M&B
I don't know whether to like or dislike this.

those sounds are placeholders

help a bro out, lads.

Noob modder here, why does it seem that my added item from AD 1257 uses multiple meshes?

pic obv related

Definitely do one of those things.

Lads I am a fucking genius

>expecting the free people of the plain to bow down to oppressive laws by a weak king
fuck off and go suck some royal dicks

At least the Royal dick's attached to a human, unlike the ones you love shoving up your ass.

you can change the in-game year from 1568 in scripts.txt

Excellent.
What'd you use as a basis for the map?

because the mesh names are the same

funny to hear you make fun of your own wife, swadian scum

impossibru, I changed the name of that specific helmet mesh in the ad_1257.brf, then copied it to the hispania folder, then copied the exact mesh_name into morghs for hispania.

Finally some good ol' bantz

>associates wives with dicks
I see it's not just the faces of your women that lack femininity.

I'm posting George Washington until we get a good American Revolution mod.

wait, fixed that error, mesh wasn't named correctly in the brf.

Now it appears with the right mesh but kinda small?

Help me.

well that's what the problem is, one of the helmets shares a mesh name with a native helmet

the hispania heads are bigger than the 1257 ones
you'll have to roto translate rescale it and scale the helmets a bit larger

>I see it's not just the faces of your women that lack femininity.
very high and mighty coming from you, check your own whores out before shitting through the mouth eh?

But what causes naked ladies to use that sandal instead? A script?

Can you specify how much larger they are? Like do I have to size them up 10 percent, or 20 percent?

Thanks for helping me bruh. Just getting into modding a bit and I just want to add items I like to other mods.

i dunno, just try a little bit at a time and see how that gets you

That's a terrible tan.

I'm sure you're the expert on shitting through the mouth, with your ass firmly plugged by your wife's 'feminine' cock.

Should fix Aneki

www86.zippyshare.com/v/QqULwuCn/file.html

I changed menus and skins to fit the odd/male even/female thing

I was gonna do the TMNT stuff too but I forgot what I was supposed to do with it

you were supposed to forget that gay ninja turtle shit and make historically accurate kappa instead

clearly you swadian are so fucking dull that you have to reuse the same insult over and over, guess why there was even the Rhodok in the first place

LONG MAY HE REIGN

nth for rhodoks

Tell me your top 5 multiplayer modules.

I could talk on all manner of things - your penchant for cutting your hair so as to best burn your brain to mush and escape your sad life as a pathetic excuse for a living being, your absolute inability to grasp the art of siege, the pants-shitting terror you feel when any of your natural superiors closes within a few feet of you, or perhaps even your crushing failure to create anything of more worth than a mote of dust.

But I didn't want to overtax you by talking of more than one topic - animals might not have souls, but torturing them for cruelty's sake alone is hardly proper conduct.

My jewish tricks doesn't works likes I wanted.
I can't delete lords nor factions. I can only change them faction what means that game can be bad balanced

Thanks user.

nth for monster slaying.

ok, got it resized.

Another question: If an item has multiple meshes in the brf (lod1, lod2, etc.), then I should add these meshes in morgh, right?

I imported another helmet with multiple meshes, it appears in the mod but "empty", I can see through the slits on the backside of the helmet. That's not the way it's supposed to be, I guess.

TMNT is pretty stupid yeah

Might break save games since I fucked with the menus.txt

The other guy didn't clarify which file so I did both

www114.zippyshare.com/v/vwchR8MI/file.html

This doesn't change the order of menus.txt and only touches which body to use, it ~*~* might *~*~ work if the other breaks anything

the latest version of WSE allows you to have a offhand weapon that has blocks disabled, so you don't have weird situations where you can block arrows or have omni-directional blocking with a parrying dagger
so even with an offhand weapon you still block with your primary weapon
this could have some interesting potential for dual wielding or carrying a battle-standard in your left hand while you hold a sword in your right

Khergit fag BTFO

menus.txt doesn't matter
only skins.txt does

lods should have the same mesh name because they're lod meshes
>then I should add these meshes in morgh, right?
no just the basemesh

thanks, got it. But why does the helmet appear empty? In 1257 you can still see the face inside many helmets, and it looks like this is supposed to be the case for this helmet, too. But I can see straight inside the empty hull, through the eye slits.

probably has the cover_head flag on

kek, conan the buttfuck barbarian

>mfw brainybots
I can't even reliably get 3 kills in the bloody FFA arena.

How do I change the relation points gained with each visit to a lady?

Also, what determines the reaction a lady have when you tell her you are her admirer? It can't be lady personality, because I had moral ladies who got +8 and I got moral ladies who got -2, with the same character. Is it randomly determined if a lady will like you at first?

git gud
arenas are bullshit anyway

you know what would be cool? AI fighters from past tournaments can remember you and form a sort of rivalry with you depends on whether you beat or lose to them
that'll be a nice fucking touch to the immersiveness
>hurr durr BTFO
kill yourself

MORE LIKE KING FAGGETH AMIRITE?!

Say that again, sandnigger

try again further north, mountainnigger

>install lolianons mod on native
>equipping armor on the head makes it disappear
Is this normal?

Yes, you can flag the helmet yourself with morghs

Like it says in the readme

Trying a crossbow build for the first time. Any tips on aiming?

Aim for the head

Pointy bits should point away from your troops.

>spend a year of in-game time loyally defended clan date's lands and honor
>great lord date declares war on ever neighboring clan at the same time
>clan date is reduced to it's two original cities, and one castle
>tfw the clan you've been sucking up to for so long is getting shrekt to the point of no return

onfim?

use the mouse

>Anyone know hot to prevent game from giving them items that ain't one the troops.txt?
PIC RELATED

Thank you LoliAnon. But which one of these am I supposed to use? Or do I try them both and see which one works?

bump for question

which is better str build or int build?

i think being of noble birth affects it slightly

relations with lords and factions probably come into play somewhere

int build, obviously. what are you trying to kill, dragons?

Do you think this is Dark Souls lmao

CHA is the best

>not exporting your character and importing him with max stats in everything

What are you? A fag?

Maybe it is time to support the true head of the Date clan?

But how do I change number of points gained with each visit? TweakMB doesn't seem to have this option.

>go to chosi, the richest town in japan
>every enteprise sucks except two
Diplomacy on high is fucking brutal
Anyway, do I spend 8K to get 412 a week of 16K to get 732 a week?

How the fuck do I get my troops out of bracer stance in Floris?

He might be.

lern pooems

So what skills do you want for an int build? And what amount of str-agi should you aim for? And do I need all 30 points in int or can I get by with 27 and max what skills I need with books? Im thinking Ill start a new play through and go for
str 12
agi 12
int 27
cha 18+

max surgery
max wound treatment
max pathfinding
max trainer
max engineering ??
4 power strike
4 riding
x shield ??
x athletics ??

fug that might be too many skills

That's not what I'm talking about. Pls /mbg/, this should be a simple tweak, but I'm too dumb to figure out.

>int builds

27 int is 27 skill points
level 30 is another 29 skill points

Thats 46 skill points.
There is +1 book for trainer, surgery, wound treatment and engineering

thats 50 points total
Enough to max all those skills

This is not counting the skill points you get at character creation

Theres enough points as long as you make sure you take good starting options

Im not really sure maxing engineering is worth it though, with that you may be better off just getting it to 5, but then i dont know, ive never maxed engineering.

You also want some first aid, but the starts that give you good int skills tend to give you a decent amount of that.

Id drop engineering and raise leadership to a modest level,

>the sturgians are not slavs
>they're generic "le ebin vikings xD"