/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

I want to bring Akiducky, Teruducky, and Hatsuducky to a fancy restaurant, order a bunch of delicious food, and not let them eat any. At the end of the meal, I will have the waiter clear all the leftovers and throw them out.

When they come back to their barracks, there will be a single can of sardines and one bowl of steamed barley for all of them Edition.

Patch 5.8 (LIVE):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-058/

German™ Battleships™ soon™ (patch 5.9)
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/de-battleships-teaser/

Patch 5.10 later

Stat tracker/Stalk your favorite wowsg
warships.today
na.wows-numbers.com/

>Useful Information:
pastebin.com/nuWhcW1K (embed)

>In-game chat channel
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
NA: [NTR]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000007315/
EU: [NOFUN]: eu.wargaming.net/clans/500011239/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/g/926137/b8a8368947/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So /wowsg/ has slaymad hit his skill plateau?

2nd for BASED POLAND

Show me those webms

3rd for Akifucky

>tfw based wave carries you with his amazing skill

there is no need to be jealous /wowsg/

Hello Wave.

>only 10 wins in a row
wow it's fucking nothing

>Can only play CV's
>Only plays divisioned because scared of stats dropping
>Fails miserably when not playing CV and solo.

So much for "superior" refugees. Turns out you're nothing special pal. You're only getting better WR on NA because you're divisioning with better players.

Someone explain what I am looking at here?

Extremely high levels of skill :^)

Someone shooting at a broadside guy from moderate range, nothing special really.

fuck off wave

There is no need to be upset :^)

Hey wave whats the difference between a washing machine and your mom?

A washing machine doesn't follow me around after I drop a load in it

Don't forget
>Can't even break 60 percent winrate on the server he migrated from.
This is like college level athletes dropping out of college and rejoining highschool then trying to act cool. Its not a fucking reason to gloat.

If you actually used a crosshair with evenly spaced notches in it, you wouldn't have to rely on memes and shitposting.

>tfw rerolling fo a free texas

Tell me more :^)

Why are you so mad at the best players in wowsg?

And you can't play CVs becaus muh mirrored CVs and midway is not OP anymore and can't control more than 5 squads :(((((

>junader
wasnt that the faggot who claimed to be a DD main and played BBs more and got blown the fuck out?
>Mayhem
He quit because he was banned for impersonating a GM in WoWs. Stupid reason, he wasnt even actually impersonating, just joked around and someone reported him.
>Wave posts
You really are desperate aren't you?

I really don't understand why the Russian line is even here. The Russians are implemented with their real life arsenal of a whopping 2 canoes, while the British are scoffed off.

it's disgusting but WG keeps getting away with it.

D E L E T E
T H I S

WG has stalled for months on the response with something about hard to get blueprints.
The reality is that they are just lazy. Everything in this game is arbitrary numbers, there is little to nothing that is historically accurate. All they would need is just what it looks like. Everything else is literally made up.

>raptor shitposts in /wowsg/ faster than he runs through a toll booth

too far desu

Also there isn't really anything I want to buy rn so I was gonna use that ticket dosh for at least one or two giveaways

Seriously, how is this clock bullshit new to anybody, we had that since the CBT? After awhile you remember how far to lead your shots.

story?

tfw I can only play T6 CVs and complain about better CV players than me who play high tiers.

>shitters trying to justify not letting other wowsg players know about the clock

>412

>Anu412.png

you are fucking autistic

Wave what does your Muslim step-dads dick taste like?

He has more pictures of forum posts than I do of Kaga. Think about that for a second.

At least I can die happy knowing Wave's mum is getting pounded by Tyrone. Funny how much she loves bareback from strangers. No wonder you Wave exists.

I just got the NM
What modules should I absolutely free XP before her maiden voyage?

What's up with all the shitposting

Get a job nerds

no

The sell button

It's time to stop posting.

Reminder /wowsg/
tits > ass

No Shibafu potato villege art plz. Thanks

Engine and range.

ass>tits

I happen to think WG-tan is cute. Cute!

No
Go away

Oh neat, I don't have this one

>not having the calendar

g.e-hentai.org/g/926137/b8a8368947/

>Brit Battleships

Cute boys

So you are telling me that you make the shells drop like that by tracing your cross hairs on them like that then?

:^)

>cute boys(female)

Your good at aiming, I'll give you that much, however I think the clock meme is not helping you.

Well to be fair it's hard to tell in today's society anymore

How many of those are there? And who made them? And why?

(^:

>Brit Battleships
Right after pastabotes ;^)

Akiducky when?

low

charisma

cozy

the French will likely be in before the bongers, too

wuld u fuk a buki

ya prob

I would fug any of the shipgirls
Every shipgirl a cute

I never get a spread this tight in my Tirpitz, but then again I'm secondary specced.. Does the 7% dispersion mod really make that much of a difference?

Would you download a shipgirl?

Always take accuracy upgrades.

Tirpitz accuracy is still terrible with the accuracy mod, but I can only imagine what kind of hell it is without the mod.

Get the mod.

I would fug a bucky and a hotel at the same time.

Having more than one waifu will destroy your ballsack

damn lol

>80 posts
>45 images

please stop it

reminder that Jake probably looks like the admiral in most of the doujins you jerk off to

Not bad dess. Just remember to take it down before you bring any normie girls over.

How cozy has your day been today wowsg?

Whadda ya gonna do to stop me, faglord?

wew

>Posting worst Ducky

>battleship vs battleship, no other targets available
>both pointing our bows at each other and reversing
>I'm only doing ~1k damage per salvo with AP
Should I load HE and aim high? Keep going AP and hope to disable a turret? Try some speshul tektiks? Whine in chat about team not helping?

>>Posting worst Ducky
Who did that?

HE is the way to go with that situation

This must be the work of an enemy 『Boat』.

nah user, you must one step ahead and say in chat that his waifu is shit. Always work.

WANT

>when you throw a Nelson into a pool of acid

I bet WG is going to find some dumb sekret dokument )))) ship so we don't have to put up with that turd.

Better equip some anti-detonation flags then :^)

ironically N3 won out over L3. they felt after jutland that they wanted to put autistic levels of armor around the magazines(18in) and that the boilers were irrelevant so why not put them at the back. interestingly L3 had 18in guns and 18in of armor just like N3 the differences are minimal.