/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Pikaboo Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them.
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /xbxg/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Even More New Pokemon revealed!: serebii.net/news/2016/12-July-2016.shtml
「!」Color Splash's story may make you cry: mynintendonews.com/2016/07/07/nintendo-says-that-paper-mario-color-splashs-story-may-make-you-cry/
「!」Protect Me Knight 2, "Gotta Protectors," releasing for the NA eShop on July 21st: [youtube.com/watch?v=EWLMfltrG2A
「!」Miyamoto gives update on Pikmin 4 and shifting priorities: nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-gives-update-on-pikmin-4-shifting-priorities/
「!」DLC characters for Hyrule Warriors leaked: nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-legends-upcoming-dlc-characters-seemingly-outed/
「!」New Pokémon Salandit revealed for Sun and Moon: youtube.com/watch?v=LJ2sin-c3Kk
「!」New Pokémon announced!: youtube.com/watch?v=eE2NJjuQc3A
「!」New Pokkén character to be revealed: nintendoeverything.com/new-pokken-tournament-character-teased-for-july-14-reveal/
「!」Federation Force amiibo Support detailed: ign.com/articles/2016/06/21/metroid-prime-federation-force-amiibo-support-detailed
「!」Rhythm Heaven Megamix is **AVAILABLE NOW**: youtube.com/watch?v=B-4YoppQ6NM
「!」The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild announced: youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE
「!」"NO FEMALE LINK" says Eiji Aonuma: gamespot.com/articles/why-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-wont-have-a-female-he/1100-6440862/

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/e2QnZ5Jd
Wii U - pastebin.com/KrHcudEP

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2016/07/11/about-7-5m-people-have-downloaded-pokemon-go-in-the-u-s-since-launch/
youtube.com/watch?v=TyIkvadJU1Q
gematsu.com/2016/07/famitsu-review-scores-issue-1441
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOL UP
You be saying that's not Pikachu????

Forgot to add

>Reminder to ignore Veeky Forums shills and babt

I wonder if all the efforts he takes to write the magic word are because it's a banned word or just to bypass filters.

Spooky

venturebeat.com/2016/07/11/about-7-5m-people-have-downloaded-pokemon-go-in-the-u-s-since-launch/

Survey

Did you fall for the Go meme?

Thoughts? Reaction? Success/Disgust?

nope
doesn't look particularly fun and i'm annoyed at how none of the normies around me can stop talking about how they're epic nerds XD i actually downloaded that pokemon game guys... guess i have no life :P

Nope
Don't want to play it
Doesn't run on my phone
Hasn't been released in my country

I don't care, the success was obvious, I just want the mobile bubble to burst soon

Installed it, tried it.
It's not fun or engaging, it's basically just a mindless mobile grinding game.
Not even worthy of holding someone over until sun/moon.

Battery Drain / 10

>It's not fun or engaging, it's basically just a mindless mobile grinding game.
Fuck then it'll never die.

I hate not!Monokuma already

I fucking love Rhythm Heaven

HEY BABY
HOW IS IT GOING
THIS
BEAT
IS NON STOP

Just finished 999, and
if Akane is Zero, was she aware of everything Zero did and was just playing dumb? I don't recall her actual character ever admitting anything, it was just in the narration.

Dude she did everything together with Aoi. Also the bottom screen (the narrator) was child Akane, have fun ;).

I love the Alien/Human minigame in RH

>meanwhile, on bizarro /nintyg/...

I'm alive!

I love Zelda!

That one on the left looks fairly horrible.

Maybe the guy on /vp/ complaining that modern Pokemon has lost sophisticated detail in it's design was right.

Should I homebrew my 3ds, what are the disadvantages?

omg the fake Pikachu is so cute

I love mimikkyu possibly my favorite new pokemon apart from litten of course

Come vist /hbg/ we welcome you

LITTEN A SHITTEN

It's spooky not cute

Is the new Pikachu confirmed a ghost type?

Fairy Ghost, I hope it has an evo so that typing doesn't go to waste.

top jimmy

cooks

Emulate Gen 2 3 or Buy Gen 2 3 Remake for my 3DS?

Buy the remakes for Gen 2, any option works for Gen 3.

>ywn wake up with a pizza sitting on your face
why even live

There are several types of crypto currency. Saying you should only buy bitcoin is swaying you to my bias. I believe bitcoin the best, ethereum failed, and litecoin just is. People have made hundreds of thousands of dollars on dodgecoin fucking memecoin. Do whatever you feel comfortable with.

tfw made it to level 10 in Pokemon GO without leaving the house, but only six pokeballs left so I basically can't play anymore.

Really wish I had a phone with service

You should just put your router on your bike and have WiFi everywhere

i have no clue how that could possibly work

also i dunno how to ride a bike anyway

Ive been thinking of getting a 3ds for the pokemons, should i get x y or alpha/omega

X and Y is more of a fresh experience than the Gen 3 remakes, assuming you've already played the original games.

youtube.com/watch?v=TyIkvadJU1Q

JUST

Synchro confirmed

Anyone has the 3DS Games List???

The battle backgrounds in this game look so intricate and well detailed, such an improvement over Gen 6.

Anywhere you want internet just throw the router through a window and plug it into the persons router. Internet anywhere.

Is it possible to beat Bravely Default without actually using Brave or Default?

oras is kind of bad, get xy

haha le just nene XD
upvoted!

None, wait for Sun and Moon.
Yes, I can't post it right now though.

>PLAYAN
>WATCHAN
>EATAN
>DRINKAN
>LISTENAN
>FAPPAN

When I search Nintendo I just see pokemon go. Proof consumers only want games where they are rewarded for physical activity.

>PLAYAN
Pokemon X
Also ordered VLR earlier
>WATCHAN
Chopped
>EATAN
Kraft Dinner
>DRINKAN
water
>LISTENAN
Talking Heads - Speaking in Tongues
>FAPPAN
maybe later

>also i dunno how to ride a bike anyway
this is your average nintendo fan °∆°

>>PLAYAN
RH Megamix
>>WATCHAN
Re:Zero
>>EATAN
chips
>>DRINKAN
dokupe
>>LISTENAN
uh
>>FAPPAN
not yet

hey now
here is my song
4u
yeah that's right

>this is your average nintendo fan °∆°

My dad tried teaching me but I did a pretty bad job at learning and I liked using skateboards/scooters more anyway.

You're probably just taking the piss out of me but honestly I never understood the obsession with knowing how to ride a bike and how seriously people take it. It's really not a life necessity like learning how to swim or something, it's more or less a convenience depending on where you live, but there's other means of transportation and exercise.

There's really never been a point where I felt like I had to know how to ride a bike.

>>PLAYAN
Dead by Daylight, Chinpokomon Go
>>WATCHAN
Jim Carrey's Grinch
>>EATAN
Panda Express
>>DRINKAN
Lemonade
>>LISTENAN
Dave Rodgers
>>FAPPAN
I jacked it to some bushy milfs last night

Anyone got the DS games infographic?

DS or 3DS? For DS check that /v/eddit wiki, for 3DS I need someone else to upload it.

probably because you have to be laughably uncoordinated to be unable to ride a bike after having made a serious effort to learn moreso than it being a really important thing to know

So what, is it just an elitist thing then?

I hate RH's ONE TWO hits, I can never correctly react to them.

can anyone here even name a single black person

It's okay bro I don't know how to ride a bike either.

All blacks I know have girlfriends sorry.

gematsu.com/2016/07/famitsu-review-scores-issue-1441
Yokai Watch 3 got a 37/40

What do you think Princess Peach's bra size is? I'm thinking she has C cups but I could be wrong. What do you guys think would make the most sense?

D, in the past

ive only played zero mission, fusion, super, and prime 1-3

are any other metroid games gud?

The original Metroid holds up great, Metroid 2 if you have a 3DS, and METROID PINBALL.

Hammer time. Bust that wiiu up

Hi.
I want to buy a 3ds to play jrpgs like SMTIV, DQ and BD.
Can you give me any tips? I'm from europe.

Sell it

What do you mean by "tips?"

It seems like every Yokai game so far is better than the first in every conceivable way.

That's baby shit what are you 5?

I'm nintendi

I was but YW post-game turned me into a man.

I'm sure you are rolling in petite college age pussy playing that shitty game and not awesome FPS like destiny showing off your kd ratio and cummig on her back

:3

I liked the original Kid Icarus but I couldn't get into Uprising.

AM2R (fanmade Metroid 2 remake) releases in a month from what I see.
You're made of Nintendium?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW ADVANCE WARS

Coming to ps4 November!

maybe for NX, we don't know what's the IS second/third project, assuming they're making a new FE

The nx is a ps4 controller. See

What does Pit write in his diary? His naughty thoughts about Lady Palutena?

I'm not gay. I am the 1% in nintyg.

Where can I download 3ds .cia games aside from MEGA links with its shitastic bandwidth limit?

3ds is for babies. Try the ps4 vr

Morpheus isn't out yet

Morpheus is black

That suits my progressive agenda. Now tell me about dem .cia 3ds games and where to get them

I only own adult consoles because I bang petite college age girls.

>straight

It's current year user, everybody is at least gay. Get on with the times.

Hairy man ass is gross.

They are tasty as fuck senpai. No, seriously, it may look strange, but eating out your guy's ass is fucking great.

You could always shave. If it still grosses you out, just let him fuck your bum instead.

I've taken big shits and they just hurt. No way getting plowed feels good for anyone.

That's because you've shat all at once. Anal takes patience and once his dick is massaging your prostate you're gonna have the strongest orgasm of your life, bonus points if he gives you a reach-around. It only hurts if you don't know what you're doing.

Yeah OK buddy. I make petite college age girls wince in pain sometimes. And pussy is made to take a pounding. Ass is not.

You're a bad top then user. I'm sorry.

Even when she's on top I can see her struggling. Doesn't matter. Dick is made for pussy.

Try /hbg/ for that, they'll tell you to install freeShop, we'll tell you to fuck off m8