>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

>Previous

Seen any good fashions lately?

this nigga seems to have some good style sense, wouldn't have thought to try the Knight with Silver torso.

Now that the dust has settled, we can put the memes aside and accept the fact that Dark Souls 2 was not a bad game at all, right?

These fuckers can suck my nuts. Is there really any other strategy other than wailing on one randomly trying not to get hit by their AoE attacks?

it's the best in the series
all of the good players are going back to it because dark souls 3 is a shitshow

But it was a bad game . . .

Have you tried gitting gud?

But that's wrong

All from games are fucking godlike. DS2 is my favourite too, l may change my opinion once the DS3 DLCS come out though

>main is sorc
>start pyro
>110SL
>tfw can't enjoy pyro gameplay
>no special weapons for pyro except Witch's Locks
>same MLGS, same GSoJ
>best weapons list for dark/chaos is same as for crystal
>no any free points because of 40/40 untill 130SL

Full Havels + lots of dps.

NG++++ and pyromancy/lightning spear still murders every boss with ease.

I SWEAR IF I SEE THAT MUSHROOM CAP IRITHYLL SON OF A GUN I'M GOING TO KILL THEM

>WINNERS

this isn't /v/

Think its worth farming my Broadsword from +12 to +14 or +15 before continuing? I get pretty close to killing them every time, but it seems right towards the end a few have spawned in and I get rekt. Full havels are a good shout.

At level 125?

heck!

if you like it, why not? I did it with a Claymore.

Slowly, but surely, putting metashitter wannabes down

That greatknife sure puts in a lot of work.

Opinions on hornet rings in duels/FCs? I guess if you have a shit for damage weapon its better, but 90% of the time it means you have a small dick

How'd you get so tanky? Not just HP, but his L2 barely scratched you nor staggered you.

I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE IRITHYLL
JUST YOU WAIT

oh jeez oh no oh gosh

It sure does my friend, anyone not utilizing offhanded weapons is missing out, it totally changes up playstyle + is gre8 fun, as long as you don't end up using it as a crutch

The L2 actually does fuck all damage if it doesn't headshot, and a lot of animations will cause it to miss the head. It looks like only the short-kat hit him, too.

elite knight set should be enough to tank their bullshit

I always try to use unparryable options in the left hand, just to fuck with parry spammers.

>that dial-up connection

scary

I don't see the point in trying to end duels more quickly on one critical personally, but I don't really mind if other people feel like every parry should result in a win.

Even the sad butt is at the FC

Why aren't you?

>unparryable options in left hand
Do those exist? I mean, all I can think of are whips/spells, cause most 1handed movesets are parryable

ls soul of cinder parryable?

No. He can parry you in curved sword form, though.

Whips and spell tools are what I typically use. In DaS1, for example, I would have a black flame waiting, and why fire witch in DaS3 has witch locks.

@ the anons bashing profaned in last thread.

I don't remember where I heard it, but I think profaned can be used as a wakeup attack? If anyone knows for sure and would like to validate such a claim, feel free

Probably at the point where we need another host desu

We could probably use another host exclusively for mushroom caps and irithyllians desu

>people said fight clubs would never be populated on weekdays even if you hosted at high wall
retards

REEE SOMEONE HELP ME WITH MY LUCK X FAITH BUILD
I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO USE ANRIS SWORD LIKE A SHITTER
JUST MADE A HOLLOW SAINT BIDENT HOW BAD DID I FUCK UP
WHAT MIRACLES ARE VIABLE OR SHOULD I JUST USE LIGHTNING BLADE
WHATS THE BEST TALISMAN OR CHIME FOR 40 FAITH,IS IT STILL SACRED CLERICS CHARM?

Those of you who incorporate dark souls 3 "tech" in your play, what do you find most useful? I was trying to experiment with the sprinting attack buffer, but it doesn't seem very useful with UGS

B-but.. I feel so naked without my mushroom cap!

So unfair.

there is no tech in dark souls 3

I just roll behind somebody for pivot stab, but I carry a parrying dagger for parrying and getting that Rapier hitconfirm

>land twelve clean hits on invader
>barely tickles him
>he lands two hits
>you died

great fucking game you got here

Laurtrec helm and gloves with archdeacon robe chest and maiden skirt is top tier fashun

I hate Oceiros.

AAAHHH

IGNORANT SLAVES

Do you want use buffs/heals only? Then Clerics Chime
Offensive Miracles? Canvas or Sunlight talismans
Saints Bident is an alright spear, but to be sure pack Anris or a Hollow/Lightning SS as back-up

Are you perhaps using a scimitar or a dagger?

I hate Oceiros more.

friendly reminder to not summon hoboharry

note to self: do not trust this butt

I love Oceiros.

60 dex yay!

what technique is the one that you don't like specific to this individual?

Bullying the bully

I thought none of the offensive miracles were viable at 40 faith?
To be honest I'm struggling to get a feel for the meta as I haven't had internet since I got the game 2 weeks ago, (getting it back tomorrow thank god) so I can't really get a feel of the meta.
Is sl120 or 100 the build level to aim for still?
And is saints BIDENT the only weapon that can be both hollow and faith scaled?

>gets hit
>sarcastically claps
I've seen this in loads of webms and I still don't understand.

Reddit claimed that, but it's more of a "if they don't roll after a knockdown and let it hit them" kind of thing.

That's actually pretty well done, cool

you can cheese him with tree roots and ranged attacks, he deserves it

the one that lets him teleport around due to meme country internet

I trust the Irithyllian more than you at this point

what a betrayal

There's nothing untrustworthy about me, gosh

Mean Z of Londo?

Right? It doesn't make any sense to me. Probably just a pathetic effort to put you on tilt

Ah, that's a shame. In that case profaned is only useful if someone happens to be stuck in a corner spamming roll

Is there any reason NOT to use the Dark Pyromancy Flame in DaS2? It seems like it gets better scaling universally, not just when hollowed. Am I reading that wrong?

I know. But every NG+ he makes me mad. Don't know why

It has higher scaling, but gets a damage penalty that increases the less hollowed you are. At fully human, it has 0 scaling and only base damage.

Also man why does Fudman take like no damage from anything, a charged Leo R2 from an AGS in the middle of his attack only did 900 and was less than 1/3 of his HP
What soul level is this guy

I won't do it again

he's soul level 99 in all stats :)

i love this fashion

There's no going back

I officially invest more faith and trust into a mushy-capped frozen-lipped """paladin""" from Irithyll

a fully upgraded halberd I use with two hands, great in pve bosses go down very fast, yet every dual wield shirtless faggot in pvp is somehow immune to any of my attacks and two swings of their katana kills me

Why is GRAND CATHEDRAL in DS2 so FUN?

oregano

Yeah the bident is the only infusable weapon with faith scaling
For level whatever you're comfortable with cant really tell you about that. Seems like 120 is the meta but 100 allows you to frag 80's at Pontiffs

Funny thing about the Bident: if you infuse it with Blessed, the faith scaling doesn't change so it just loses like 150 AR and gains nothing.

Better luck next time.

Getting the Bident to do damage is like getting a cat to do tricks.

I think I need more than 90 SLs. That or my mushroom hat is cursed now because I've lost every single fight today except for one round against Zilrael.

>framerate goes lower every time I reload this shit area
>already south of 15fps
Send help

that charge is cancer. he seems to have hitboxes that extend outside of his body a bit when doing it - i started recording videos recently and noticed it. the stomping opener seems to have lingering hitboxes too

>only infusable weapon with scaling
Just ree my shit up
At least this makes me more of a special snowflake and kinda suits my build
Minor noble astorian with nothing but luck and optimism guiding him towards whatever happens aka basically anri but not
Fun fact
I taugh my cat to sit on command.
Is this a sign from God that my build may one day be viable?
Can't wait to pvp with you shitters tomorrow 8)

Get a better toaster

Because he can initiate the charge almost instantaneously and in any direction, it's hard to find a good time to attack him. I feel like his fight is hampered by poor animations. It's like he's gliding about on ice the whole fight instead of crawling/running.

On my first character he was the first and only point in the game where I equipped a shield, specifically because of that fucking charge.

DO YOU WANT A REAL FAITH AOE CHUCKLEFUCK

sickest rap battle

Side note for everyone in the FC, you will get one more summon and then I'm ending it for now.

ok thanks for hosting.

people wasting their slot on hornet in duels are just shit given that no good opponent will ever get parried or backstabbed, there's literally one setup that enables some semblance of bs fishing and it's countered with unlocked play just fine

Thanks for hosting! It's been fun.

glade people are starting to use 60 dex and 66 str builds

>Luck/Faith astoran noble
>Forgot i had a thing in progress thats exactly that the entire time
Fuck my memory

Thanks for hosting.

Please forgive

>junddrones parroting this "good players never get parried" meme.
The only time the hornet ring is a waste is against washing poles, since the parry window for the only attack they'll ever use is like 2 frames