/vn/ - Delayed Otome Edition

Visual Novel General #1134

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs/

This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

frogkun.com/2016/03/28/on-romeo-tanakas-writing/
vndb.org/v3684
vndb.org/v16510
mobile.twitter.com/VNDB_dot_txt/status/412689376590581760
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for fuck EOPs

If Subahibi doesn't come out today I'm ending it

So Koiken Otome is getting sold off to SP just like I fucking said.

I'm done.

Xth for Moege is love.

>>Ecchi fans, fear not - an 18+ patch, removing censorship and adding adult scenes, will be available at launch for an extra $10.
>for an extra $10.
Frontwing best jews.

Why is Romeo Tanaka considered to be such a great writer?

Because moogy said so

he talks about the difficulty of communicating with others and the desire to do so, a popular topic with weebs driven into solitude by their social anxiety and general autism

>filter Moogy JOP EOP Herkz
>thread instantly better

frogkun.com/2016/03/28/on-romeo-tanakas-writing/

Educate yourself, EOP.

>13 years later
He is learning to draw I guess.

He's good when compared to other VN writers. As a writer he's ultimately below average.

vndb.org/v3684

Has anyone here played this?

>thread instantly empty

>linking redditkun

Get the fuck out of here.

I want to marry Aoko!!!!

Commie should feel ashamed. They ruined it. Nasu's prose was tarnished by their project! You only meant good herkz, I know but please step up

>You only meant good herkz
I dunno, he's kind of stupid for letting that project get as far as it did without going, "Uh, yeah, maybe this doesn't sound like the best English."

Herkz never means good, he's the devil incarnate.

>Anyway, the method I outlined that Romeo uses is balancing microcosm with macrocosm. In Japanese, he’ll use the shortest possible pitch perfect sentences to build poetic tempo, and then lay you with a good one by showing how the poetic movement links to a larger picture, usually a soliloquy or meditation on society, science or the world.

sugoi, romeo-san...

she's only into shotas

It's boring as shit, and as short as it is boring.

How to say a lot without saying anything: The post

Are Romeo's LNs good?

Example of such a masterfully crafted sentence that no in the world can replicate:
私はリンゴのこと好き。そうですね。

Kneel down before the supreme being of Romeos prose that none of you plebs will EVER understand.

What does that even mean? He writes a short sentence and the a long one afterwards. And that long sentence discusses an interesting topic.

Wow, what a technique.

Give her two ahoges and she's basically Naru Narusegawa. Ah, she was my first waifu, apart from the ones I watched on TV when little

Jintai is better than all of his eroge combined.

Jintai is probably the worst thing he's written

Jintai is the Malcolm in the 中庸 of romeo works.

>Prose somehow compensates for everything else being shit
Yeah, nah.

So I'm going through Clannad for the first time, completely blind.

What the HELL is with the eye placement on the characters? Seriously, it's *almost* fine for most of them, but everyone I've seen so far looks like they are Miis that a toddler decided to fuck up by moving the eyes.

Also, I want to pluck Furukawa's ahoge. The fact that there are two bothers me so much.

Pretty sure he's mocking that attitude. "I love apples. Yep."

>tfw the little EOP can't read superior moon runes so he can't make out the sarcasm

What about Aura? I saw the anime but it was shit, is the LN better?

>私はリンゴのこと好き。そうですね。

Sugoi.

But the movie was great, and obviously the source is better since you can actually read his prose there.

Romeo is probably the biggest hack in the industry.

>His autism gets triggered
Kek

ITS OUT

>moogy will never acknowledge you

How do I live with this feel bros?

Feels good.

Nah that's Uchikoshi

One day, for sure I also will discuss kamige and get praised by moogy-dono. And it feels bad, oh it hurts.

It's easy. Take an opinion he'll agree on and portray it in a way that makes others think it was a very personal experience to you. Like Kastel 1) muh adventures with stepladders and how they have something to do with saku uta
2) muh water leaking pipe and how it has something to do with subahibi
Make it sound artsy, make it sound personal. And at least beg for moogy's attention a few times so he recognizes your name when he orgasms from reading your create writing essay.

stop this

ITS SOLD

kek
I mean no one orgasms from reading literature, math equations or anything like that right?

>no hype for the new key VN that was just announced

>new key VN
>just announced
Huh?

vndb.org/v16510 wtf I didn't know about this one. And they are releasing it in english too, huh. Things sure have changed...

Ressha's dick must have been leaking with precum as soon as he read Moogy's response, that is if he didn't reach climax right away from. You can tell his hands were shaking just typing a simple thanks, lost for words at having finally achieved his life goal. Moogy's praise is what drove him to learn Japanese after all.

it was announced long ago and also delayed like twice already.

Oh, the one that was supposed to come out last year.

Here is the story
>Happy
>More Happy
>Love
>Keyaids

Can someone explain the best way to set up the text hooker from visual novels so it is comfy and shows furigana and approximate translation?

Why are VN readers so starved for attention and approval?

>every Key VN ever in a nutshell

Can't blame him. I unpacked my penis and immediately ejaculated, and the compliment wasn't even directed at me. I did however self insert into Ressha there for a second and technically became him. It felt quite exquisite.

You don't have to explain the joke.

>Why are moogyfags aka jops so starved for attention and approval
They know they learned a useless dead language so now they get excited at every percived sing that it was worth it

He's so humble. I'm sure he would be a bottom for moogy, I am damn sure I would. Hnnng I will experience that feeling someday too

i fucking hate you people

fuck you for unfollowing me cunt

I was actually going to say JOPs at first but I didn't want to sound rude. They truly seem to be constantly needy and seeking validation from one another.

What are some vns with hot drilljous?

I'm gonna sell my translation.

jesus spoiler that

I friggin hate people who say this. Everytime someone says something hard to understand over a long sentence some ignorant tool will just say "WOW THAT SAID NOTHING LMAO" even though it clearly did.

How to get mad and butthurt over nothing: The post

Only 2 more objectives to go, get hype fellow machine TL fans.

Where's the "Sell to Sekai Project option"?

I accidentally cut the image off at the bottom.

Where are you Lemnisca?

>no hype for Sakura Adventure

it may be time to become an JOP, whats the best path to learning japanese? willing to put in 1-2 hours a day

You can't learn Japanese

How did moogy do it?

then this is the end... farewell anime games, i will forever hold u in my heart

There you go user

Moogy was born white, but with a Japanese soul.

mobile.twitter.com/VNDB_dot_txt/status/412689376590581760
Confirmed

overall pissed pants appearance

Did everybody suddenly get a life?

waiting for the next vn to come out.

Wew, this has been a pretty fun ride so far

Do the other routes actually explain the family background in depth? Is Subahibi going to end up like Rance 5d where it is translated/edited but never ever released?

>that text box
>that letter spacing

Anki

i have hobbies other than shitposting and reading powerpoints

>Do the other routes actually explain the family background in depth?
yeah, specifically Ryou's route. but Tane has flashbacks as well.

Subahibi is in editing hell just like Sumaga.

Subahibi is a dead game that will never see English release. Sumaga has a chance to release until JAST dissolves.

Glad to hear that Subahibi will remain Kamige longer

I thought you were joking. You weren't joking.

ITS FINALLY OUT

Well, you got me. I checked.