Jiwan is for NA RP
Windrest is for EU
Ebon Hall is for EU RP

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bTdLi0YUVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Crimson #1
fuck you

Me in the middle

pls no

Xth for Cerulean number 1.
Crimson is MIA.

Blackram #1
Crimson #1

Shoutout to Bjarke from Old Man Cho

Daily Challenges
NA# 1536105

Just asking to see if any one of them is unnamed and unclaimed

>2nd left's tie/leotard combination

cool

xth for peace among factions

(:3

I think it looks good though!

Guild-hopping faction-switching two-faced traitors #1

>see list
>not on it
>decide to never post lewds since lewds of sluts and fuccbois are the rule of /bnsg/, not the exception

>Gyro will never get banned

please dont

Who's the sluttiest slut on Mushin?

Probably I've posted like two images and someone put my image in a lewd gallery. This is why I don't post my character because I'm not with the fuckery.

who PURE here?

Too close to ear color but still off. Looks terrible.

netopi

Looks delicious to me. :9

>Trying to sexualize rats

>Pre-patch Meetup maybe? Edition
Maintenance is only on the 14th this week.

>We’re currently targeting the server groups to be linked with an update next Thursday, July 14 during a special extended maintenance period that will replace our usual Wednesday maintenance

HAHAHA MEETUPFAGS BTFO

4/6

The one time I have Wednesday off and can stay up to sunrise to chill with you fags and it's on a week that maintenance isn't on Wednesday. Go fucking figure.

Shouldn't I try to match the ear and hair colors? I can try other brown hairs when I get out of this dungeon.

Doesn't even hold a candle to hepetica

shut up bjarke

what does that big headed cat have to do with Rilo?

Reposting since last thread is death.

Anyone on Poharan? I just got to lvl 50, I'm bored and I don't know what to do/run.

you do this

God help him if he's ever spent more than 50 bucks on his account.

They'll never ban him then.

Won't I drag everybody down there?

Group 3 here.

Not sure if I'm hype or worried about the merge.

just because someone looks better than you doesn't mean you need to call them names

Daily reminder that there is some good in this world and it's worth fighting for. Don't allow yourself to be taken by the current, swim against the waves, steel your will and become the change you want in the world. Even if you stand alone know that you stand proud user.

Not the first time Gyro's trying to get banana

Azure Clover is on Poharan! If you're blue and need a guild, message Eyelashes. I'm the only one on right now.

Dude, it's a bnsg lobby. Literally nobody fucking cares. Half the time there are two or three people already in the lobby so high geared they can carry you without even realizing you needed to be carried and won't think twice about it.

You're more likely to win lottery twice in a row than receive a ban for insults.

Sincerely
KFM Tiltmaster 3000

P.S. Fuck SIN players

This person is hard core waifu material.

You dont get banned, Ive committed similar acts.

The death threats and incessant fag shaming hasnt even gotten me a warning.

?

Not them, but those two Lyn look totally different, user. They can't even be compared in looks as they aren't trying to look anything alike.

>I'm the only one on right now.

;_;

We need more screenshots of the ways Gyro has tried to get banned. Put them in a nice, pretty album.

Gyro will

N E V E R
E
V
E
R

Get banned

post some lobbies

Someone on Jiwan Red got permanently banned when he went full tilt on a CO defector in faction chat. I have his message from the Jiwan Red discord if you want to see it.

Daily challenges

NA# 1536105

Still 4/6

Gyro has already been banned before, and then he had to cry to support to get unbanned.

So why is he trying to get banned?

I really like this!
But your current looks good too.

he just wants attention

so he can finally quit this shitty game

1-3 transmute an sfpts
4-0 buy from market

Pinky Bear
W H E N

post results

Tried a different shade of brown hair, think it works better. Was also thinking white hair with tan skin would be neat, but don't want to copy people that do that already..

I would never insult someone over that..

Hepatica is definitely a cuter lyn though.

Thanks!

congrats

ok i got 2 winback packages from emailing support. yes they gave me 2 of them because the first package didnt have the 7day elite or 400 Ncoins, so they just gave me 2 of them bitches.

anyway i used first one on my main lvl 50 sum which is going to be my money generator/solo dungeon farmer. got 3 fiery nebulas on her to upgrade with(still in true inferno/profane stuff).

the 2nd pack has been unclaimed and i was thinking of claiming it on my lvl 27 SF just for the pentagonal gems which would be a pretty huge boost for a lvl 27. i also eventually will get my SF to 50.

i also have the option of giving it to my 45 warlock, but that wont get to 50 till after my SF.

anyway the question is, what should i do with the 2nd winback package? use it on my main for a total of 6 fiery nebulas and just go on a upgrade spree or give it to my SF that im currently leveling?

Is this a meme now

ripip

a momendt of silence please

youtube.com/watch?v=_bTdLi0YUVM

Get both to 50, find out they suck, level FM to 50 and use it on FM.

you cross eyed slut!

don't think you can use fiery nebula 6 times

after next patch and once SF get their legendary they become highest DPS in the game. more so than FMs. the leg is stupid strong on SF. get that shit to rank 6 and gg.

Brown wolf master race

If a make an alt on Mushin, can I use it to farm moonstones to send to my main on Jiwan?

Also, what should I roll for SSP farming, FM, Sum or WL?

I miss Junkoi. Why did ToS have to take another? ;_;

>Mak will never fag shame you

it's not fair

no, wait till server merges on the 14th.

Go to bed werety

They would kick anyone for a WL

You can't mail moonstones cross-server.
Mushin SSP isn't friendly to undergeared people even fms

Explain?

You highly underestimate Mushin if you think you'll be able to farm moonstones with an alt when people struggle to get credit on their mains just because of how fast the zerg kills everything.

>mushin isnt friendly to undergeared people

only applies to blue side. red side will take anyone they can get :^)

And red side will farm maybe 3 moonstones a day.

Hey, sounds like almost the amount I make as a melee

Apparently Junkoi doesn't play anymore. Bad internet connection + they play tree of savior now. I don't even see them post anymore rip ;_;

>The Chinese will literally never leave BnS
Can't they go back to their shitty mobage? Or at least play in their own smelly servers?

That's the best thing about it user. Even the chinese hate the chinese so much they even avoid playing on their own servers.

Just join gyro on his bizarre journey to genocide the chinks

Rilo, I wouldn't worry about "copying" people. Your Lyn already has a unique enough face to not look like anyone else. Most of the Lyn here hold their own in looks. Only the preset Lyns look samey.

Do what you like, as you can always change back.

Nexus 6.
NA #1548041

HOW DID IT GO user

Who are the preset Lyns?

Kill yourself

Thanks I really appreciate this!

Oh, I was speaking in general - as in across the whole game. You'll find majority of Lyns within the game look exactly the same with just different hair colours because no one really tries to edit the face.

I'm sure some exist in the general, but most of the ones who post look like they tried to customize.

I've far too much to live for to kill myself just yet! I need to put all you pirates in the ground first. Still if you'd like the speed up the process I'm right here waiting Pyceb.

>it's another "muh bamboo vs pirate" episode that no one cares about

just fuck off already

Would you like to make a daily challenge lobby together?

this t b h

Daily challenges
NA #1550707
got a new phone today edition

Cans someone post a screenshot of the mats needed to go from True Scorpio to Legendary?

One push is all it takes.