>Patch notes
wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_1

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

>OVERCASTING SPELLS
Double click a spell (it needs to be a boostable spell and you need to have enough magic in the magic pool) to overcast the spell
There's a 50% chance that the caster damages itself though!

>QUEST BATTLE TELEPORT
Select your lord (make sure he isn't garrisoned or in a stance)
Select the quest battle (on the map or through quest log)
There's a button in the bottom right of the quest battle window that you can use to teleport for 5k gold (when the battle's finished you're automatically teleported back to your original position)

>GROUP ATTACK
Group units with ctrl + g
Select your group and right click the enemy
All your units move and automatically direct themselves to and engage enemies they get close to while maintaining formation

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXay1pdfQpI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NUMkcBctE7c
youtube.com/watch?v=XL0YWTPDMUI
youtube.com/watch?v=B81_1J2Swk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for BESTMEN thursday

Whats a good army comp for fighting stunties as the empire?

Spearmen.

Do not meddle with this man's destiny, alright?
Thanks.

>Asrai still not announced

karl + 19 Demigryphs, maybe some ranged if they have gyros.

Genevieve Dieudonné legendary hero when?

>reminder that if you're not willing to bend over and take it in the ass from Sigvald, you're fucking gay

Official Sigvald theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXay1pdfQpI

Load up on as much armor piercing and anti-infantry as you can.

He got killed by hochland, ostland, and a half stack of dwarfs in my last campaign.

Chaos defeated and I never fought them.

Cannons, handgunners and outriders.

Shit sucks when fighting tem melee thery're durable as fuck so you gotta get that armor pen damage in on them from the flanks.

Heavy cavalry charges are nearly fucking useless on them.

>it will never be 2006 ever again
I wasn't prepared for this nostalgia, user.
;____;

>heavy cav useless

what about demis?

Demis kill everything.

Eh well they're in their own special little place of killing anything, anywhere, regardless of context.

It will go down in history as a producer of dank memes, before dank memes were invented.

What army composition should I use as Avars?

D- don't look senpai! >_>

I want to smell her ass.

so what do you think would help chaos feel more like an actual tide of destruction, instead of a 1-3 army annoyance?

what if the units were already cheaper than they are, and growth wasn't taken away for starting a new army?

Higher corruption rate?

Starting off with all of Norsca as allies?

nudity mod when?

>Playing VC
>Watch helplessly as the Warriors of Chaos rip and tear through the Empire
>Too busy fighting my own wars against the Border Princes and Dwarven shits
>Chaos is sieging Altdorf
I'm sorry, Karl. We'll never have the proper conclusion to the Vampire Wars.Why does this keep happening; the Chaos invasion hasn't even properly started, you Empire fuck.

make some cities/provinces be special wargoals whose destruction/defense would cause different events to happen (spawning chaos stacks, spreading corruption or just giving a temporary buff event) like from destroying middenheim and putting out Ulric's fire.

Doesn't need much.

Just a slight tweak to make it actually try to win and expand instead of retardedly beelining for the player, getting chewed to bits on the way.

Even the gang of slavs doing Call of Warhammer did this better with a ton of stacks just spawning all up in your shit.

Has anyone here done any type of scripting for the newer total wars? I wanna add a population mechanic to warhammer but I can't find any good tutorials for it.

You're a cuck Mannfred. I'd rather have my Empire fall to chaos shits than have your false claim to emperor fulfilled.

Is is blood or cock you suck? Can't remember.

t.The Franz

Official Imperial Inquisition theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fe93CLbHjxQ

>Not this

youtube.com/watch?v=NUMkcBctE7c

pretty sure Mitch, a well renown modder, created a population system for rome 2/atilla. Not sure if its out yet, but Mitch actually works for CA now, so hopefully the next historical title will add something of the sort

Go back to feltching your griffon's furry asshole you golden-plated ponce.

They are coming, hordes of mindless killing, raping, sacking, burning, and shitting monsters.
>From the woods
>Screams and cry's
>Bleats and howls
>BEASTMEN COME!
youtube.com/watch?v=XL0YWTPDMUI
Is your body ready TWG?

Nah man.

Just did a quest battle and a fucking giant wrecked my terrorgheist!

Are terrorgheists shit or some shit?

vc is shit

Blood knights are fucking dope and lore of death is good but everything else is shit. My meat shield of grave guards get fucking shit on by everything except goblins.

I cant imagine facing off against chaos with these shit heads.

"Hi, I'm Zombie Joe and I'd like to remind you that here in Vampire-City we like to HARGLBRLAGHLRRRRGRRRRR...."

All flying army. Trust me.

Like Vargheists and fell bats? How does that work against chaos heavy infantry?

It breaks the AI, so it handles everything quit well.

NO

SLEEP

TILL... Thursday?

The treehugger is going to win that fight, just letting you know.

Yes, because it's mechanically impossible for that beastman to get the axe over his head and down on his target without hitting the hornblade.

Bestigors are a pretty hardy bunch. Beastmen are pretty known for shrugging mortal strikes for smaller races and just getting pissed at it, assuming its not an ungor if course.

Elves are always rather squishy

That and the axeblade was going to hit behind the elf anyways.

He doesn't really need to hit him with the axe. Even if he takes that arrow in the gullet that is gonna be half ton of rape made flesh crashing into a squishy elf.

Beastman is going to fall on his face because of that stupid hornblade, he also has forwards momentum so the elf just has to duck and slide forwards, then stab it in the spine, gg

Looks like it to me, also he can literally hit him with anything and still gore him

duck + slide forwards.

also, you forgot the bottom of the axe handle, which is what everyone is pointing at.

I know elves are supposed to be super speedy and shit but his position is all wrong to try to duck and move forward, if anything he seems like he's about to fall backwards.

he can move towards the foreground or background too, there's no 2d limitation

This.
Elves are skilled but not very resistant.
Unless they're only lightly/moderately wounded and helped off the battlefield, in which case they'll most certainly recover.

what are the point of the blades all over the armor?

Just to look extra edgy? If their armor IS a weapon, why do they need a dedicated weapon? Can't they just run at someone and impale them like 4 times?

t. furry

>Just to look extra edgy?

You do know what Warhammer is, right?

if we really have to mix in realism with warhammer i'd like to remind you the warhammer universe consumes china's steel production quota 10 times over and any chaos warrior would be instantaneously hospitalized from being crushed by their own helmets

G O B L I N S

I'm not saying that it should be realistic, i'm just pointing out that its a wee bit redundant.

I mean, it's not like you see witch hunters carry around 8 non-functional pistols alongside their usable gun

Spiked armor is great for helping the charge but you need a weapon to attack through armor and shields and offer some defense. A little redundancy is alright. And it is also a terror weapon as well, Plus chaos, orcs, everyone loves spikes

looking at this pictures really makes me hope CA adds more variety to the empire units.

asides from the floppy hats, I'd really like to see soldiers wearing those caps, and have more skulls integrated into their look

Good luck pal. We're getting pumped and dumped, and good luck trying to import any models.

Pic realted, mongol rocket launchers. They are my favorite unit.

Are they in Medieval 1 Total War? If not, why? I bought Medieval 1 thinking that they'd be in here

Also are there any similar units in Rome or Medieval 1? I can't afford Miedieval 2 yet

should I start an Empire campaign right now, or wait until Beastmen drop?

Karl may be the smuggest anime in the old world.

>Monster that walks out melees monster that flies.

This should not be surprising to you.

Go for it, empire campaign can be beat in 1 or 2 days if you know what you're doing.

>>Good luck pal. We're getting pumped and dumped, and good luck trying to import any models.
Well there's always the possibility of getting DLC units, which would give us more options to mix units up.

>slow moving combat unit beats Terrorgheist in melee

No shit. The Terrgheist can fly and move incredibly fast, and has a bunch of extra utility stuff like regeneration.

The giant has nothing but being an expensive beatstick.

Only lords hsould be able to beat one and only then at a high level and with decent gear.

Try using the Death Star. It works a treat in campaign.

>charge infantry in the back with shock cavalry in Attila
>a dozen of people dies on impact, thirty more in following three seconds
>charge infantry in the back with shock cavalry in TWW
>everybody flies away but stays alive
Weak as fuck

Reminder that AE will come out NEVER, and FotE has been abandoned

>So is nomads in Attila just spam horse archers, lancers, and then some infantry to pretend you formed a line?

Just pirate it and buy it when you've the cash.

I've been up and drinking for over 24 hours now I should be exhausted but I'm not.

What the fuck do I do?

Clearly this isnt his theme.

This is - youtube.com/watch?v=B81_1J2Swk0

If its a Glade-guard possibly, if its a Waywatcher the beastmen is fucked.

Drink more, what a silly question.

Try drinking 700ml of vodka

So do think we are getting beastmen or just some shitty hero?

inb4 shitty beastmen hero

I am currently trying these solutions.

Braise Sigmar.

Those guys are really good for a skirmisher, BS5 either double shooing or ignoring armor but also T3, no armor. The damn epitome of being a wood elf for sure.

All the themes are relevant to Sigvald. If human emotion is to be had, Slaanesh is about it.

More or less. YOu need decent infantry to take higher tier settlements though so if you play as huns have one army with a lot of uar warriors and onagers and use it as your siege army. Keep all your other armies horsefuckery-tier and raep in the field.

How do you unlock more quest battles in campaign? Is it by level? I just finished an empire campaign but I;ve only done 2 of the 7 quests for gelt and I want to try to finish them but if I have to grind it out to level him up I might just do a new campaign.

What happens if you're up for more than two days straight? I've never done it before but it's about to happen.

I just finished my empire campaign after 60 hourse, what should I do next?

Extreme exhaustion. You need to start worrying only when you get to around 4 days.

Unless youre sick in some form not much, im not a doc but its only minor things at first.
Heart-range changes, your reaction time goes down, concentration etc.
It takes like 7-10 days for some serious shit to happen I think, like nails/hair falling out organ failure.

if you stay awake for 7 days without food or water you become enlightened

Ok I guess it's just time to start an Orc campaign until I pass out.

I can feel the warp overtaking me, it is a good painl.

Don't know about staying up but if you actually drink 0.7l of vodka and don't throw up you'll most likely end up in a hospital

Note to self: never ally with Talabecland again.

FATHER OF CROWS

Either that or you're a slav

What's the best current overhaul mod for Attila? The FAQ is rather ambiguous about it, I'm not sure if it's up to date.

Warhammer

WHEN IS BRETONNIA COMING!!

WHAT ITS ONLY TURN 10